Phillip Schofield

Isaac Clarke

On 29/05/2023 at 12:24, hughesie27 said:

Apparently Schofield is or was an ambassador for the Theatre group the lad attended as a youngster. There's a group photo of about 20 kids where the 2 are in the picture (not standing together). That's probably where the "met when he was 10" has came from. If I was to guess which is all anyone can do then I'd say they had very little interaction that day and probably never met again until PS visited the theatre group again. In later years when the lad was looking for a job PS probably then took notice of him and helped him get on This Morning. No idea what age he was when that happened but not seen anything other than social media chat suggesting he is a nonce.

On 29/05/2023 at 18:22, Hungry hippo said:

Yeah, he did and ITV have stated that no-one under 18 has been employed on the show in response to criticism of them.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dick Dastardly

• hughesie27

• il Duce McTarkin

6 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Schofield doesn't come across as a decent, upstanding individual and there is something unpleasant about a middle aged celeb assisting a young guy/girl person's 'personal development' and then it turning physical but being disliked by Holmes and GB News should generally be something to be proud of.   

Yeah beasts before arseholes.

JJ shut up.

Philips a gay Prince Andrew.

A predatory gay older man .

Used his position .

Let's not turn beasties into left or right ones ffs

queensferryjambo
On 29/05/2023 at 10:55, Pap said:

The guy who made the video which shows Schofield with the boy.

Jack Jones is a Youtuber who done pranks like this all the time and he recorded that video in 2015. 

What he is saying now that he exposed Philip Schofield seems like absolute bullshit. He never said a single thing at the time and also posted photos of himself saying what a legend Schofield was. Which are still in his Facebook feed. All the nonce comments only started coming on years later.

All that video was at the time and his claims now are just more attempts at becoming a more famous youtuber IMO.

The rumours about Schofield and that young lad have done the rounds on Twitter for a couple of years now to be fair it isn't really news up until mainstream media seemed to have latched onto it recently. 

BTW this is the Jack Jones page on FB he is hardly outing Schofield here - more like hero worshipping him. Again it is from 2015 all that happens here is Jack Jones 'got lucky' in the fact that he has realised the lad in the video is the lad in the news now. For all he knew at the time it was Schofield's nephew or whatever.

image.thumb.png.6c3a2bcae48e33bab7df4d0ece06d322.png

JudyJudyJudy
25 minutes ago, Ked said:

JJ shut up.

Used his position .

Or females , but they seem to get a free pass ! IMG_4740.thumb.jpeg.b63e64452850e203c65e60cde3975171.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

i wish jj was my dad
14 minutes ago, Ked said:

JJ shut up.

Used his position .

I didn't quite say that and you have jumped in without getting my point.

If it helps, then I will spell it out.  I suspect but don't know that Schofield is a wrong un.  I don't like him whether he is or isn't tbf but if he has groomed a young kid for his own gratification regardless of whether he waited until the age of consent then he is very much a predator and deserves all the shit coming his way.  Legal or not.  However, I'm not going to be influenced by Eammon Holmes or GB news who deserve no oxygen and are everything that is wrong about our media today.  I wish would stop broadcasting because they play to the lowest common denominator all the time but because of the shallow nature of today's media they have found a cause that will attract an audience because of Holmes supposed insider angle.     

hughesie27
37 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Or females , but they seem to get a free pass ! IMG_4740.thumb.jpeg.b63e64452850e203c65e60cde3975171.jpeg

Very good point

That thing you do
On 29/05/2023 at 03:48, hughesie27 said:

When folk are saying he first met when he was 10. In what capacity? Is he a family friend? Did they just get a picture together at a celebrity appearance PS was at? Did they have regular contact between then and when PS got him a job at 15? What about the lads parents in those years, surely they'd have been asking questions if PS was being a bit dodgy?

Schofiled was involved in a theatre school. The lad was a participant in it. Thats how they met.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, That thing you do said:

Schofiled was involved in a theatre school. The lad was a participant in it. Thats how they met.

And what gay man isn’t involved in theatre schools 😂

That thing you do
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Cheryl Cole met Liam Payne on a tv talent show . So . ? 

I havent weighed in on the comparison of the two to be fair....yet.

I do think the two cases are (nearly) as bad as eachother. To be honest, being overseas I didnt know about the Cheryl Cole one to begin with.

That thing you do
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

And what gay man isn’t involved in theatre schools 😂

The talent nurturing and special treatment started from that point.

What we dont know is when his "interest" in him started and when things got physical in any way.

None the less I struggle to think about children Ive known that have grown up as anything other than the children I knew them as, so while I dont know if he should be the Rolf Harris memorial wing of HMP Presenter he is a disgusting human being either way.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, That thing you do said:

I havent weighed in on the comparison of the two to be fair....yet.

I do think the two cases are (nearly) as bad as eachother. To be honest, being overseas I didnt know about the Cheryl Cole one to begin with.

She was a judge on a talent when Liam Payne appeared as a 14 years child . His group got through to the final . Think they might have won . Anyway she got in with him really well apparently . Then a few years later shackedup with him . 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, That thing you do said:

What we dont know is when his "interest" in him started and when things got physical in any way.

Yes that’s the question and it’s the one causing the most consternation it seems . And quite rightly too . I and others want to hear the lads side of the story . Things might be clearer after that . However like I’ve said it’s all rather sordid and murky stuff 

hughesie27
10 minutes ago, That thing you do said:

The talent nurturing and special treatment started from that point.

How do you know this? All I've seen is a group photo of about 20 kids and Schofield and they aren't even standing next to each other.

Presumably you have seen someone different?

That thing you do
Just now, hughesie27 said:

How do you know this? All I've seen is a group photo of about 20 kids and Schofield and they aren't even standing next to each other.

Ive seen it discussed that he took interest him "from the beginning". 

hughesie27
2 minutes ago, That thing you do said:

Ive seen it discussed that he took interest him "from the beginning". 

Right. 🤣

My level of determining guilt is a wee bit higher than yours apparently.

Edited by hughesie27

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Think everyone has apart from you put 2 and 2 together.

He's a dirty old man at best.

I just wonder how many instances of child abuse it's modus operandi has to be flung in the face before folk stop sticking up for beasts.

Saville and Andrew rightly rounded on.

But because the groomers being attacked from an outlet not approved folks taking a predatory homosexuals side .

Lone Striker
12 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Talking of odious annoying creeps in love with themselves ...... Eamonn fecking Holmes is right up there alongside Piers  fecking Morgan.     

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Where have I defended him? I've just refused to hang him based off "I've seen it discussed". If he's a beast then let him rot. But you just like everyone else out of the loop have no idea if he is or isn't.

Same here. 

hughesie27

Theres folk on here that would be more raging if it was undoubetdely proven that PS wasn't a Beast than they would be if he was.

1 hour ago, queensferryjambo said:

Jack Jones is a Youtuber who done pranks like this all the time and he recorded that video in 2015. 

What he is saying now that he exposed Philip Schofield seems like absolute bullshit. He never said a single thing at the time and also posted photos of himself saying what a legend Schofield was. Which are still in his Facebook feed. All the nonce comments only started coming on years later.

All that video was at the time and his claims now are just more attempts at becoming a more famous youtuber IMO.

The rumours about Schofield and that young lad have done the rounds on Twitter for a couple of years now to be fair it isn't really news up until mainstream media seemed to have latched onto it recently. 

BTW this is the Jack Jones page on FB he is hardly outing Schofield here - more like hero worshipping him. Again it is from 2015 all that happens here is Jack Jones 'got lucky' in the fact that he has realised the lad in the video is the lad in the news now. For all he knew at the time it was Schofield's nephew or whatever.

image.thumb.png.6c3a2bcae48e33bab7df4d0ece06d322.png

That Jack Jones is an absolute tool. I remember when another prankster played a prank on him and he phoned the polis :rofl: 

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Theres folk on here that would be more raging if it was undoubetdely proven that PS wasn't a Beast than they would be if he was.

Classic confirmation bias in Action 

10 minutes ago, Morgan said:

By the way, if you consider a children’s TV presenter (with a puppet) to be someone in a ‘position of power’ then perhaps your perceived  levels of adulation and, well power, need re-evaluated?

I think you underestimate the cultural ripples felt to this day from his work with Gordon the Gopher quite frankly. 

On a serious note I think it's fair to say Phil would have had quite a large degree of power on the Daytime TV circuit and over decisions made on This Morning including personnel. I don't think Ked was meaning to paint him as someone wearing masks going to sex parties with creepy music and Tom Cruise snooping about. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, BlueRiver said:

I think you underestimate the cultural ripples felt to this day from his work with Gordon the Gopher quite frankly. 

On a serious note I think it's fair to say Phil would have had quite a large degree of power on the Daytime TV circuit and over decisions made on This Morning including personnel. I don't think Ked was meaning to paint him as someone wearing masks going to sex parties with creepy music and Tom Cruise snooping about. 

No, that's more Holly's game

FB_IMG_1608201742867.jpg.f08e2ef7cb4e900fcedaa6c9164c6a96.jpg

1 minute ago, BlueRiver said:

Fair enough.

Nothing wrong with the odd mask-wearing sex party of course!

:greggy:

Just now, Smithee said:

No, that's more Holly's game

FB_IMG_1608201742867.jpg.f08e2ef7cb4e900fcedaa6c9164c6a96.jpg

Just now, Morgan said:

Fair enough.

Nothing wrong with the odd mask-wearing sex party of course!

:greggy:

:laugh: fair play gents. 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Cade said:

DrearyPoliteDarwinsfox-size_restricted.g
And lo, another JKB thread descends into incoherent rants and accusations.

Seemed rather quiet for a few weeks too 

IMG_7208.gif

the posh bit
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

She was a judge on a talent when Liam Payne appeared as a 14 years child . His group got through to the final . Think they might have won . Anyway she got in with him really well apparently . Then a few years later shackedup with him . 

FFS they started dating EIGHT years after they met when he was a grown man of TWENTY TWO YEARS OF AGE 😁😁😁😁😁

Edited by the posh bit

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, the posh bit said:

FFS they started dating EIGHT years after they met when he was a grown man of TWENTY TWO YEARS OF AGE 😁😁😁😁😁

The point was she initially met him when he was 14 ! 

the posh bit
5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That's straw clutching, not a point.

Cheryl 😍 and Lucky Liam started dating when they were big, proper grown ups. They went on to sign their child's birth certificate and Liam received the gift of fatherhood. 

We don’t know when Pip and the young lad started dating because they signed a super injunction and the young lad received a healthy payoot. 

That's the point 😊

Edited by the posh bit

I heard someone comparing elderly homosexuals to transgender people and that they shouldn't be allowed into young men's safe spaces.

Ridiculous isn't it? I mean not all elderly homosexuals are predatory are they?

5 minutes ago, graygo said:

I heard someone comparing elderly homosexuals to transgender people and that they shouldn't be allowed into young men's safe spaces.

Ridiculous isn't it? I mean not all elderly homosexuals are predatory are they?

I have no wish to say anything positive regarding Schofield, but less of the "elderly" chat please.  The guy's more or less the same age as I am.  :eek: 

Change it to "middle-aged", "over-the-hill", or "aging" homosexuals who may or may not be predatory and we'll say no more.  :cheese: 

1 hour ago, Cade said:

DrearyPoliteDarwinsfox-size_restricted.g
And lo, another JKB thread descends into incoherent rants and accusations.

The Hibs club at full time last Saturday?

So the only real fact that has become public so far is that Schofield has a taste for twinks. A bit unsavoury to some people but not unusual in certain circles. 

12 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

I have no wish to say anything positive regarding Schofield, but less of the "elderly" chat please.  The guy's more or less the same age as I am.  :eek: 

Change it to "middle-aged", "over-the-hill", or "aging" homosexuals who may or may not be predatory and we'll say no more.  :cheese: 

I can't change it, that would be misquoting the person who I heard saying it. 👍

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

I can't change it, that would be misquoting the person who I heard saying it. 👍

Deary me.  Deary, deary me.

Unknown user

This takes me back to the horror of being called Mister by some kid for the first time, awful.

'Ya nauld *******' is fine though, I can live with that, my shoulder hurts and I'm tired.

il Duce McTarkin
3 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I hate being elderly.  :laugh: :eek: 

Really?

Being a belligerent, auld, curmudgeon has been an ambition of mine since I was a nipper. Can't wait 'till I need an ear-trumpet.   :jj:

Jeffros Furios
8 hours ago, the posh bit said:

That's straw clutching, not a point.

Cheryl 😍 and Lucky Liam started dating when they were big, proper grown ups. They went on to sign their child's birth certificate and Liam received the gift of fatherhood. 

We don’t know when Pip and the young lad started dating because they signed a super injunction and the young lad received a healthy payoot. 

That's the point 😊

Pip :rofl:

3 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

What media outlets are saying he's a groomer?

That wouldn't be a bit of race baiting from Kwaku would it?  

hughesie27
59 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

What media outlets are saying he's a groomer?

That wouldn't be a bit of race baiting from Kwaku would it?  

No media outlets yet, though they would t be kicking up such a stink if they wanted people to just think he was guilty of an inappropriate but legal relationship. Plenty on the social media side of things though.

Just now, hughesie27 said:

No media outlets yet, though they would t be kicking up such a stink if they wanted people to just think he was guilty of an inappropriate but legal relationship. Plenty on the social media side of things though.

So Kwaku is telling utter fibs and comparing apples and oranges regardless. 

Good stuff.