Phillip Schofield

Isaac Clarke

12 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No such thing . But that’s for another thread . Like I said I’ll await the full story until I pass any judgement , unlike you. 

You didn't hold the same opinion when the police were round Sturgeons gaff tho?

QUELLE SURPRISE

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dick Dastardly

• hughesie27

• il Duce McTarkin

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Jeff said:

You didn't hold the same opinion when the police were round Sturgeons gaff tho?

QUELLE SURPRISE

That's still an ongoing investigation.   She still might get done. But her reputation is in tatters so that'll do me.  That's enough to satisfy me.  

hughesie27
6 minutes ago, Pap said:

The guy who made the video which shows Schofield with the boy.

Seen that Jack Jones post that 3 times now. He is absolutely desperate for attention.

The "boy" is apparnelty 18 at the time of this video being filmed in 2014.

i wish jj was my dad
4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Seen that Jack Jones post that 3 times now. He is absolutely desperate for attention.

The "boy" is apparnelty 18 at the time of this video being filmed in 2014.

Attention seeking arse on the Internet. 

Dick Dastardly
44 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

When folk are saying he first met when he was 10. In what capacity? Is he a family friend? Did they just get a picture together at a celebrity appearance PS was at? Did they have regular contact between then and when PS got him a job at 15? What about the lads parents in those years, surely they'd have been asking questions if PS was being a bit dodgy?

All i can see about it was that the lad was 15 when he first met Schofield at a speech he was giving at the lads school. It doesn't actually say if they met properly, as in one to one, or just as part of the presentation. There doesn't seem to be much info regarding if they became friends and stayed in touch or anything like that. 

Once the lad was 18 and working on This Morning they started to have a relationship which was more than just friendship, according to schofield ( which, i suppose, could well be seen as them being friends before he turned 18). 

I can't find anything in msm about him knowing the boy at 10yrs old so I'm not sure if that's an internet rumour or based on anything concrete. 

New Town Loafer
1 hour ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Holly would do for practice, tbf.

😄

il Duce McTarkin
54 minutes ago, Pap said:

The guy who made the video which shows Schofield with the boy.

Boy's a wank.

Hungry hippo
17 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

All i can see about it was that the lad was 15 when he first met Schofield at a speech he was giving at the lads school. It doesn't actually say if they met properly, as in one to one, or just as part of the presentation. There doesn't seem to be much info regarding if they became friends and stayed in touch or anything like that. 

Once the lad was 18 and working on This Morning they started to have a relationship which was more than just friendship, according to schofield ( which, i suppose, could well be seen as them being friends before he turned 18). 

I can't find anything in msm about him knowing the boy at 10yrs old so I'm not sure if that's an internet rumour or based on anything concrete. 

I like your post which is very factual although there is one point I'd be more confident of than you are from the details available.

I think what you allude to with Schofield's statement is a pretty strong admission by him that they were friends before he joined the show.

Schofield's wording was "it was only after he started working on the show that the relationship became more than just a friendship". There is no chance he'd have said that if he had simply attended a group presentation only or similar.

32 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Boy's a wank.

Aye. I think so. Doesnt deflect though that Schofield is an absolute nonce :laugh:

hughesie27

Apparently Schofield is or was an ambassador for the Theatre group the lad attended as a youngster. There's a group photo of about 20 kids where the 2 are in the picture (not standing together). That's probably where the "met when he was 10" has came from. If I was to guess which is all anyone can do then I'd say they had very little interaction that day and probably never met again until PS visited the theatre group again. In later years when the lad was looking for a job PS probably then took notice of him and helped him get on This Morning. No idea what age he was when that happened but not seen anything other than social media chat suggesting he is a nonce.

Edited by hughesie27

Jambo-Jimbo
2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He also may pay him off to shut him up ?

I doubt Schofield has that kind of money, I'd imagine that the papers/media will offer a blank cheque with lots of zero's at the end of it for this guy's story.

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I doubt Schofield has that kind of money, I'd imagine that the papers/media will offer a blank cheque with lots of zero's at the end of it for this guy's story.

well according to the multiple rumours spreading around hes paying 30 grand a month for a superinjuction.   all rumours as per 

JudyJudyJudy
46 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

4 mins in is a bit of a giggle though.

oh dear 🙂

Armageddon
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

4 mins in is a bit of a giggle though.

Haha from 4 minutes you'd think it had been written today, haha amazing.

I'd pay him money just to shut up.

Not regarding Schofield, just because he sounds like an annoying prick.

Dick Dastardly
3 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

I like your post which is very factual although there is one point I'd be more confident of than you are from the details available.

I think what you allude to with Schofield's statement is a pretty strong admission by him that they were friends before he joined the show.

Schofield's wording was "it was only after he started working on the show that the relationship became more than just a friendship". There is no chance he'd have said that if he had simply attended a group presentation only or similar.

Didn't he say it was only after he turned 18 that it became more than friendship? I'm not sure what age he was when he started working in the show

vegas-voss
15 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I haven’t said there hasn’t been an issue of grooming in this case . I have stated the only facts I know from it all that he claims he had sex with the guy when he was of legal age . That’s still to be confirmed by the guy . He may have a completely different take on it and he may feel he was “ groomed “ and used . However this is not known as yet . It is clear that Scholfield used his power snd influence to get the lad a job at the studio .

This can be viewed as “ grooming “ if his intention from the onset was to have sexual relations with him . However we do not know that as yet , but it’s not looking good for him at all .  

He said he first met the kid when he was 15.There are photos of him online when the kid is 10 in one of Schofield's drama groups and Schofield is there , then the video of him in the coffee shop with the boy when he is 12.He is going to get caught up in his own lies soon enough.Just like him coming out was for career management everything he has came out with in the last couple of days has been the same trying to manage damage.

hughesie27
25 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

He said he first met the kid when he was 15.There are photos of him online when the kid is 10 in one of Schofield's drama groups and Schofield is there , then the video of him in the coffee shop with the boy when he is 12.He is going to get caught up in his own lies soon enough.Just like him coming out was for career management everything he has came out with in the last couple of days has been the same trying to manage damage.

The guy is 18 in the coffee shop video. It was filmed in 2014 according to the guy who filmed it. This Is the sort of stuff that just makes all this nonce stuff seems and the general.story nonsense.

Also, they may well be in the group photo but that's not the same thing as saying they met. 

They may well have had a 1 hour conversation that day for all we know but a photo doesn't convey that.

Not having a go at you VV just pointing out the actual facts from the narrative online. 

Edited by hughesie27

Tommy Brown
6 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That's still an ongoing investigation.   She still might get done. But her reputation is in tatters so that'll do me.  That's enough to satisfy me.  

And PS rep is tatters, that will do me nicely. Guy is a creep.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

And PS rep is tatters, that will do me nicely. Guy is a creep.

I couldn’t give a shiny shit about PS . You must have me mistake for someone who does . 

vegas-voss
7 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

The guy is 18 in the coffee shop video. It was filmed in 2914 according to the guy who filmed it. This Is the sort of stuff that just makes all this nonce stuff seems and the general.story nonsense.

Also, they may well be in the group photo but that's not the same thing as saying they met. 

They may well have had a 1 hour conversation that day for all we know but a photo doesn't convey that.

Not having a go at you VV just pointing out the actual facts from the narrative online. 

That's alright quite happy for you to point it out saves me getting it wrong again in the future 👍

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

The guy is 18 in the coffee shop video. It was filmed in 2914 according to the guy who filmed it. This Is the sort of stuff that just makes all this nonce stuff seems and the general.story nonsense.

It’s all getting rather murky now really . A grown adult can’t be in the company of a child without there being suspicions of their motives ? It’s dangerous route to go down really as it could be any adult and not a celebrity

. Yes parents and children need to be aware of issues around grooming but most , in fact the vast majority of adults  have no ulterior motives being around children . However this doesn’t stop some cynical people thinking otherwise , tends to be based on their own prejudices either consciously or unconsciously. 

hughesie27
6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

It’s all getting rather murky now really . A grown adult can’t be in the company of a child without there being suspicions of their motives ? It’s dangerous route to go down really as it could be any adult and not a celebrity

. Yes parents and children need to be aware of issues around grooming but most , in fact the vast majority of adults  have no ulterior motives being around children . However this doesn’t stop some cynical people thinking otherwise , tends to be based on their own prejudices either consciously or unconsciously. 

Yep. I don't particularly care if PS is never seen again on TV or not. I'm not a fan of witch-hunts without merit though.

PS may well have helped a graduate from a theatre group close to his heart get a job at ITV. Years later they may then have developed an affair. None of that other than cheating on his wife and lying to his colleagues and bosses about it is wrong.

Alternatively he may have spotted him when he was 10 and kept a close eye on him as he grew up and then manipulated him into a position where he could persuade the guy to enter into an inappropriate relationship with him.

With the info out there just now nobody knows.

Edited by hughesie27

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Yep. I don't particularly care if PS is never seen again on TV or not. I'm not a fan of witch-hunts without merit though.

PS may well have helped a graduate from a theatre group close to his heart get a job at ITV. Years later they may then have developed an affair. None of that other than cheating on his wife and lying to his colleagues and bosses about it is wrong.

Alternatively he may have spotted him when he was 10 and kept a close eye on him as he grew up and then manipulated him into a position where he could persuade the guy to enter into an inappropriate relationship with him.

With the info out there just now nobody knows.

Yep either scenario could be true . Let’s see what comes out . His career is down the pan , so that will appease some who have had him hung , drawn and quartered for something he might or might not have done . 

Hungry hippo
2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Didn't he say it was only after he turned 18 that it became more than friendship? I'm not sure what age he was when he started working in the show

Yeah, he did and ITV have stated that no-one under 18 has been employed on the show in response to criticism of them.

i wish jj was my dad

Aye, let's no rush to judge based on our own prejudices. 

the posh bit
26 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

😁😁😁😁😁

1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Sorry.

I am rushing based on prejudice.

Happy to admit it.

il Duce McTarkin
8 hours ago, Ked said:

I am rushing based on prejudice.

Happy to admit it.

:sweeet: We need more rushing in based on prejudice imo.

Dick Dastardly
58 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

All these children's TV presenter scandals, gotta wonder who is next?

Simon Groom? 

il Duce McTarkin
15 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Simon Groom? 

Hiding in plain sight. :(

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Japan Jambo said:

Timmy Mallet, Christopher Biggins, Andy Peters.

Dog nonces to a man, if you ask me.

il Duce McTarkin
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Timmy Mallet, Christopher Biggins, Andy Peters.

Dog nonces to a man, if you ask me.

Peters I'll give you, but Mallet and Biggins? Not a chance.

Only a matter of time before we get an "I was pegged by Floella Benjamin" type headline.

Edited by Dirk McTarkin

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Hiding in plain sight. :(

This guy sounds a bit dodgy 

Screenshot_20230530_124234_com.android.chrome.jpg

I P Knightley
19 hours ago, Rousset1 said:

If only Gordon T Gopher could talk.

Rumour has it that he took a fisting while working with Schofield.

2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Eamonn Holmes, who bullied Anthea Turner off the show they worked on together, is possibly not the most trustworthy of sources but, blimey, he isn't half going with both barrels at Schofield. I wasn't aware before the weekend that he's resurfaced on GBeebies; it really is a gathering ground for desperate cast-offs.

1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Simon Groom? 

Made no secret of his admiration of massive pairs of knockers.

Fitzroy Pointon
3 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

Philippa Forrester :ruiner:

Armageddon

Not sure what the chat by Eammon relates to when he is saying the young lad was going through a lot of money, to me that's drugs.

Edited by Armageddon

Unknown user
1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

Eamonn Holmes, who bullied Anthea Turner off the show they worked on together...

Karl Pilkington made Gail Porter leave in tears when he was producer at XFM, he thought he was offering advice.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
8 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Wasn’t Andi Peters and Tony Hart, allegedly, shagging each other. Fairly strong rumour back in the day. 

image.thumb.jpeg.a55b27cc3dd23b437fa5082344dcd518.jpeg

i wish jj was my dad
7 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Rumour has it that he took a fisting while working with Schofield.

Eamonn Holmes, who bullied Anthea Turner off the show they worked on together, is possibly not the most trustworthy of sources but, blimey, he isn't half going with both barrels at Schofield. I wasn't aware before the weekend that he's resurfaced on GBeebies; it really is a gathering ground for desperate cast-offs.

Made no secret of his admiration of massive pairs of knockers.

Schofield doesn't come across as a decent, upstanding individual and there is something unpleasant about a middle aged celeb assisting a young guy/girl person's 'personal development' and then it turning physical but being disliked by Holmes and GB News should generally be something to be proud of.   

periodictabledancer
5 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Schofield doesn't come across as a decent, upstanding individual and there is something unpleasant about a middle aged celeb assisting a young guy/girl person's 'personal development' and then it turning physical but being disliked by Holmes and GB News should generally be something to be proud of.   

Holmes missus grassed up / complained about Schofield to ITV bosses. 

The Holmes'  family appear to have a healthy dislike for the guy who is known to be very jealous and controlling in  his (former) role on GMB - lots of stuff from insiders on sites like Popbitch. 

Edited by periodictabledancer