• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• ri Alban

• Harry Potter

• Don Dan

My half sister

Hill and Atkinson have to play, Cochrane and Rowles too, so that means Toby either plays in midfield or is on the bench 

Horatio Caine
46 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

We have better players. They turn up, we win. 

Yep.  Pretty much this.

3 minutes ago, My half sister said:

Hill and Atkinson have to play, Cochrane and Rowles too, so that means Toby either plays in midfield or is on the bench 

Bench with Forest 

Jack Torrance
1 hour ago, No Idle Talk said:

Stephen Humphrys 11/2 and Robert Snodgrass 8/1 to score tomorrow. Fancy a bit of that action.

😆

Edited by Jack Torrance

12 hours ago, IMac said:

is the game on hearts tv? unbelivable that sky haven't picked this up, being the only match in the top half that matters.

Try www.fawanews,com  

From the little I have seen of him youan does look a threat and his pace could be a worry. However as someone has pointed out if we start like wr did against the sheep and take more chances there shouldn't be a problem beating them.

pettigrewsstylist
4 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

From the little I have seen of him youan does look a threat and his pace could be a worry. However as someone has pointed out if we start like wr did against the sheep and take more chances there shouldn't be a problem beating them.

Hopefully too busy doubling up on Oda :)

BackOfTheNet

Get in and around them early. Don’t give them a sniff. Their heads will drop, and if we play like we’ve been playing then it should be straightforward.

But it’s a derby, so you never know. Got to be on our toes and hope the ref and VAR assistants don’t cut us off at the knees.

maltese jambo

Hearts NEED to get defence sorted today. I'm seriously worried about Youan absolutely tearing us to shreds at will at the back. Have seen nothing from the back line to suggest competency for a while now.

Arthur Morgan
6 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

He's their best player by a mile, imo.

1 hour ago, Bainy said:

A battering. 4-0 hearts. Think naisy will have us well up for this. 

I said that last time. New manager bounce etc and we ended up barely laying a glove.

I just don't trust our squad of players. They certainly don't care as much as they should.

The have failed all season, they owe us today.

fabienleclerq

Hibs are going to shell long diagonals and hope someone gets 1v1. We need to keep them on the back foot and press them high.

Right Hearts just fecking win. Anything else is unacceptable. Inflict as much pain on them as possible. We do not lose to that shower of shite. 

fabienleclerq
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I said that last time. New manager bounce etc and we ended up barely laying a glove.

I just don't trust our squad of players. They certainly don't care as much as they should.

I8hearts.

Nothing positive to say ever.

been here before
19 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

:rofl:

The perfect paradigm of tone deaf entitlement. In what way do they owe you Pwincess?

Your blind loyalty of refusing going to games? The sheer dedication of cancelling your FOH subs over your hissy fit? The devotion you've shown to refusing to put a penny into the club until "that woman has gone from my club"? Your unswaying dedication of leeching free streams to watch games rather than pay Hearts TV? Or perhaps they owe you for your steadfast encouragement of sitting on here encouraging others to do as you do? Or perhaps its just your unwavering disappearing when Hearts win and only posting your shite when they lose.

Aye, they certainly owe you a huge debt of gratitude.

Edited by been here before

Think Hil should start ahead of Natty. I know he’s not as effective going forward but good enough to provide Oda enough of the ball. Natty will be targeted if he starts and Youan is a very good player. 

upgotheheads
28 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Never trust a 'New Manager Bounce' It usually lasts long enough for the new manager to get a three year contract before going pear shaped. I prefer a new manager who identifies the problems and a makes steady progress. We lost to Celtic through some dodgy refereeing, we got a point after going two down St Mirren with some astute subbing , and we got a draw from Ibrox, a team with much better players, after playing some decent football along the way.

Our performance today will show if Naismith is going to be our next manager, and we need to get behind the team.

Edited by upgotheheads

rudi must stay

I believe with that wee so and so in charge of Hibs if we get a lead we won't let up. He winds me up really does, I think we have the quality to get a comfortable win today

rudi must stay
45 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Great post 

LogicalEric

If the forward players are on it today I'd fancy us to get a few goals. Oda up against Stevenson and Ginnelly on Cadden. Not even a contest.

Luckies1874

Been an utterly forgettable season but please just empty these schemie arseholes Hearts so we can at least enjoy watching them scuttle back to their sewers.

Finlay James

Get stuck in Hearts.  If we play the way we did v Aberdeen and for spells v Rangers, we have little to worry about.

3-1 Hearts, Shankland 1 and Ginnelly 2 🇱🇻

Hopefully football is the winner today. Like the SF last season and the previous derby I fully expect Hibs to try and kick Hearts off the park. They’ve got their favourite referee who “missed” two penalty calls last season in a 0-0 at ER then absolutely bought Rocky’s dive in the cup tie in order to send Shankland off. 
These things won’t even themselves up with Don Robertson and I reckon Neil McCann/Mikey Stewart or whomever will be discussing at least one possible second yellow for our neighbours come Sportscene time. 
Cool heads required today. Play anything close to what we’ve shown at home under Naismith and we should win. 

The Hobbits will be getting done today. 

Red cards and individual errors have masked the fact that we have actually been on pretty good form since the game at the Metho Dome. 

We have been competitive against both halves of the OF, blew Aberdeen away and absolutely beat up on Ross County. 

I think the Hibs support were actually pretty surprised to win last time out and they HATE coming to Tynecastle. 
None of them are confident about today. 

Hibs have a negative goal difference away from home and are -5 at Tynecastle over the last six games. 

They don’t have a big set-piece threat (5 sp goals away from home) and have scored one counter attack goal despite the talk of Yuan’s pace being a threat. They don’t hit many crosses (<5pg) away from home.  

The set up we used against Sevco will batter Hibs.

They will try to hack, dive and sneak a goal. We will outgun them even if they fluke one. The sheep and Huns games show going behind us not a big deal. If we score first, I think there will be a fire drill at the school end. 

Stevie will have them fired up. We’ll do them.

Victory sips in the sunshine by mid-afternoon. 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

The perfect paradigm of tone deaf entitlement. In what way do they owe you Pwincess?

Your blind loyalty of refusing going to games? The sheer dedication of cancelling your FOH subs over your hissy fit? The devotion you've shown to refusing to put a penny into the club until "that woman has gone from my club"? Your unswaying dedication of leeching free streams to watch games rather than pay Hearts TV? Or perhaps they owe you for your steadfast encouragement of sitting on here encouraging others to do as you do? Or perhaps its just your unwavering disappearing when Hearts win and only posting your shite when they lose.

ooooft  👍🤣

KyleLafferty
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Absolutely delightful

Oda x 2 Shanks x2 Gino x 1 

H1b5 will score a late consolation goal.

Heart of midlothian 5 - Hibernian 1

And our fans will moan that it really should have been 10 this time.

The end.

Famous 1874

We’ve chucked 3rd. Let’s not chuck 4th to our rivals. 

The players do owe the fans today and anything bar a win against Hibernian should always be considered failure. 

If we play like we did against Aberdeen then we’ll hammer them. 

Just ****ing win Hearts. Though winning by a few goals would be a great way to end the (largely disappointing) season.