• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• ri Alban

• Harry Potter

• Don Dan

Diadora Van Basten

At least it gives us a decent match to watch on Saturday. How on earth does Maeda of all people get two yellow cards.

We go into this with something to play for.

Sadly it isn't 3rd. We absolutely cannot lose 4th.

The incentive should always be there. 

But now we simply MUST, HAMMER, HIBS.

No nerves for our players. In, dominate and destroy. Zero pissing about. It will be bouncing. 

LochcarronJambo

Absolutely gutted we didn’t get third after it looking almost certain couple months back…now 4th not even certain…..need to get into Hibs like we did Aberdeen last weekend ……please

No Idle Talk

I made a £40 bet with my auld man in October that we would finish above Hibs in the league. Not for one minute did I believe that bet would come down to the last game of the season. Yet here we are. 

I suspect they will be feeling very full of themselves having won the previous Derby and having beaten Celtic tonight. That will only make it all the funnier when we pop their balloon for them yet again on Saturday.

Natural order.

12 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

I made a £40 bet with my auld man in October that we would finish above Hibs in the league. Not for one minute did I believe that bet would come down to the last game of the season. Yet here we are. 

I suspect they will be feeling very full of themselves having won the previous Derby and having beaten Celtic tonight. That will only make it all the funnier when we pop their balloon for them yet again on Saturday.

Natural order.

And surprise surprise they beat a team with 10 men. How many times ? And a reserve side.

yet they will think they are Barcelona again.

back in their box come Saturday.

3-0 hearts and Shanks to get 30 goals for the season. 
Im buzzing for it. 

colinmorewasgash

I have a feeling that the powers that be will do everything to help the vermin get 4th. I've thought since start of season, they wdnt want us 3rd again as wd be more dosh for us, would it surprise if we get a soft red at weekend not a bit off it. I couldn't believe tonight but then again I could. Another red card for opposition at easter rd  that must be some record for non old firm team and when you see hanlon campbell and newell  flying into late tackles all season it beggars belief, it seems to be way down at easter rd to keep them in games. They had to win they were 1-2 down red card changes game v celtic reserves. Before break we were fairest team in lge with very few fouls a few reds hibs were dirtiest yet had less reds how could that be.

Since we came back the amount of reds we have had for a powderpuff team is astonishing, I've thought all season as shit as we hve been that they were trying to do everything to help Hibs get into europe. Tonight even a draw would have prob killed off their chances they had to win no matter what we did and lo and behold they do thanks to their wee pals and red card. Sheep prob deserve it due to our terrible run but again another red at sheepland just to make sure they get 3rd. I used to think its corrupt due to Old Firm but they pair have certainly got the breaks this season esp the wee team.

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

I have a feeling that the powers that be will do everything to help the vermin get 4th. I've thought since start of season, they wdnt want us 3rd again as wd be more dosh for us, would it surprise if we get a soft red at weekend not a bit off it. I couldn't believe tonight but then again I could. Another red card for opposition at easter rd  that must be some record for non old firm team and when you see hanlon campbell and newell  flying into late tackles all season it beggars belief, it seems to be way down at easter rd to keep them in games. They had to win they were 1-2 down red card changes game v celtic reserves. Before break we were fairest team in lge with very few fouls a few reds hibs were dirtiest yet had less reds how could that be.

Since we came back the amount of reds we have had for a powderpuff team is astonishing, I've thought all season as shit as we hve been that they were trying to do everything to help Hibs get into europe. Tonight even a draw would have prob killed off their chances they had to win no matter what we did and lo and behold they do thanks to their wee pals and red card. Sheep prob deserve it due to our terrible run but again another red at sheepland just to make sure they get 3rd. I used to think its corrupt due to Old Firm but they pair have certainly got the breaks this season esp the wee team.

I agree but both reds tonight looked warranted, especially the Small one with Milovski carried off on a stretcher with nothing trivial hopefully. 

Polonia Gorgie

Biggest derby since their so called relegation party, this is massive!! I'm already pumped with nervous and excited anxieties. I think we're gonnae batter them, we have to!! FTH 🇱🇻🇱🇻

They will come for party , the rest will be history as we know how this will play out for the tramps

Another 3 0 please as consolation for the biggest collapse in a long time. It's on the players to turn up. 

Disser Pointon
9 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

They’re confident

We know how THAT usually ends

This. Exactly how I like my hobbits before a Derby. It's Hibs........ It's at Tynecastle........ Only one outcome.

I’m confident if the players turn up . We will get the result.  We were fantastic in our last 3 home games and away to Rangers last night we played the best we have done there in years. 

Very relaxed about Saturday tbh. The lads will want to scud them after our last trip down the piggery. Cochrane will be back and Oda will terrorise them. 4-1. Oda on the scoresheet. Youan will score for them. Nisbet will play his last game for h1b5 👍🏻

Yes they beat Celtic last night which has got their troglodyte fan base slavering onto their sisters pillows but, having watched Sportscene who, of course are joining in the slaver fest “Some great goals”

Playing 10 men

Soft pen

2 ridiculous goalkeeping errors

Keep discipline 

We’re better than them

Strangely a lot of panic on social media last night about the prospects of this game.  Doesn't even touch the sides compared to a Hampden semi final a year ago.  However we do need to ensure 4th spot.  It's Tynecastle, let's do this.  

3 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Yes they beat Celtic last night which has got their troglodyte fan base slavering onto their sisters pillows but, having watched Sportscene who, of course are joining in the slaver fest “Some great goals”

Playing 10 men

Soft pen

2 ridiculous goalkeeping errors

Keep discipline 

We’re better than them

Celtic have completely switched off since the final whistle at Tynecastle.  We were unlucky to play them in the championship game.  Actually if we had matched Aberdeen's result last night and were looking for a favour from Celtic I'm now not so sure that would have happened.  

Winner-takes-all derby match with many millions of quid at stake.

Both teams seem to have perhaps sorted themselves out since their mid-season slumps.

Mouthwatering.

Let's smash these dirty tramps.

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Can we get this on PPV since it’s a half 12 kick off 

Dont see why not, extra dosh.  sky has celtic v sheep.

Hibs decent at home, but benefitted massively last night from VAR overturning a red and some truly horrendous goalkeeping.

A different story away from home and when you put the usual suspects, Newell, Hanlon etc under pressure, they make mistakes.

Into them Hearts

Again it’s going to be down to how our defence performs.  Give away cheap free kicks and corners and we’ll concede. Communication need to be sorted between zander and Toby or we’ll concede.  Having said that I’ve no doubt we’ll score so I’m going  3-2 to the famous. 

Harry Potter
3 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

Strangely a lot of panic on social media last night about the prospects of this game.  Doesn't even touch the sides compared to a Hampden semi final a year ago.  However we do need to ensure 4th spot.  It's Tynecastle, let's do this.  

we only need a draw, they need to win.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Rangers probably a better barometer at the moment than Celtic, I certainly dont expect to get beat here

3 hours ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Can we get this on PPV since it’s a half 12 kick off 

Not permitted as Celtic v Aberdeen live on Sky at the same time.

OmiyaHearts

Hopefully the last game for many of these let downs. Let's hope at least some of them want to leave on a high.

I'm confident we'll win but I don't think it'll be an easy one.  Certainly not with our defence.

Bongo 1874
17 minutes ago, Locky said:

Meh. Doesn't really matter. Could lose, finish 5th, and there'll be plenty on here still happy.

Easy work.

Selkirkhmfc1874
33 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Hopefully the last game for many of these let downs. Let's hope at least some of them want to leave on a high.

I'm confident we'll win but I don't think it'll be an easy one.  Certainly not with our defence.

100% hopefully last time we'll see many in a Hearts Shirt 

davemclaren
29 minutes ago, Locky said:

Meh. Doesn't really matter. Could lose, finish 5th, and there'll be plenty on here still happy.

I doubt anyone on here  will be happy to lose to Hibs resulting in them finishing 4th and us 5th. 

They wont have Bain and their generous big cousins to give them a wee sympathy jerk on Saturday . Get these mutants totally and utterly leathered please Hearts . Any player showing even a milligram of apathy or lack of motivation to be nowhere near the pitch please . Kill the *******s 

Bongo 1874

Clark

Natty Hill Rowles Cochrane

Sibbick Devlin

Oda     Shankland   Kuol

Gino

Selkirkhmfc1874
6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Clark

Natty Hill Rowles Cochrane

Sibbick Devlin

Oda     Shankland   Kuol