Naismith In!!!!

kingantti1874

Agentjambo
1 minute ago, indianajones said:

Beats Hibs he gets the job.

I think im quite for it now as well. He has us playing some nice football which is a fantastic change.

Easily pleased

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

• kingantti1874

• GinRummy

• soonbe110

kingantti1874

It’s naisy’s job.  Can’t legislate for the Gail’s we conceded but can clearly see what we are trying to do for a change. 

Enough of all this “experience” bollocks.  Massively overrated and literally no exciting experienced candidate available within our reach

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

Happy clapper

Supporter and not a clueless whiny dick you mean .

Edited by kingantti1874

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Again speaking so very well. Give him the job.

Beat hibs on saturday and I'm baws deep in for naismith.

Unless theres a much better man lined up....and I mean a huge name that would please us all.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Happy clapper

who do you think should get the gig.  Don’t say knutsen or Gerrard or I’ll just laugh at you

Agentjambo
3 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Who are you expecting? 

Not a rookie manager with 7 games under his belt…only 3 of them wins.

Too many dropping their knickers because we are having a go.

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

It’s naisy’s job.  Can’t legislate for the Gail’s we conceded but can clearly see what we are trying to do for a change. 

Enough of all this “experience” bollocks.  Massively overrated and literally no exciting experienced candidate available within our reach

If we lose on Saturday there’s no way he gets the job. That would be 2 wins in 7, 2 defeats to Hibs. Nobody gets the job with those audition results. 

Agentjambo
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

who do you think should get the gig.  Don’t say knutsen or Gerrard or I’ll just laugh at you

So you don’t think there is anyone in the world within our budget that could do better than Naismith?

gorgierulesapply88
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Beat hibs on saturday and I'm baws deep in for naismith.

Unless theres a much better man lined up....and I mean a huge name that would please us all.

4 unbeaten, does it for me. 1st game against Hibs he had no chance and it was one of those who wants it more games. Performances against Aberdeen, Ross County 1st half against celtic and until Rangers 1st goal tonight.

Signs are there.

So you don’t think there is anyone in the world within our budget that could do better than Naismith?

That budget is now alot smaller than it could have been due to negligence from Budge and the board.

Shanks said no
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

If we lose on Saturday there’s no way he gets the job. That would be 2 wins in 7, 2 defeats to Hibs. Nobody gets the job with those audition results. 

agreed

3 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Only 2 wins so far 

OmiyaHearts

Surely no one is wanting him in permanently now?  We need experience. It's a simple as that.

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

our budget will stretch to an experienced guy who is out of work or has some failures on the copybook.  Or an inexperienced up and coming coach much like Naismith. 

it won’t stretch to a sure fire thing. It won’t stretch to knutsen a who’d command 30/40k per week 

I like what naisy is doing, the players are clearly buying into it and I think he could develop into a top level manager.  

he is the best bet at this point and every single candidate we would consider will be a gamble of some kind.

Edited by kingantti1874

ScandinavianJambo
8 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

First point in how long in Glasgow?

Cut The Crap

Assuming we win on Saturday, the board will take the easy option and give him the job. Eight points from the the final five games - added to the RC result - is a decent return. 

It will be an exceptionally hard sell if we lose though… 🤔

Bongo 1874

Naismith has had to come in and show Hearts a style of play an Identity, because in his words the club was crying out for one.

Care to comment on that Robbie or Craig, what did you actually do to improve Hearts?

No Idle Talk

Well there is just one game to go and I am really not sure how I feel about giving him the job. I'm not sure what could happen on Saturday to really swing me one way or the other. I suppose if we played poorly and lost to Hibs then that would probably be enough for me to say no thanks. A win and I would still have reservations.

All I can say is that if there is any truth to these John Kennedy rumours and it is a choice between him and Steven Naismith then give me Steven Naismith please. I do not want that big gormless Celtic jobby anywhere near the Hearts dugout.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I am confident that Naismith has a plan unlike the previous occupant of the hotseat. He just needs to get his own players in to play the more expansive style he has tried to bring so far with a number of poor quality players his only option.

ScandinavianJambo
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Beat hibs and beat them well and I’d give him a chance. 

This. He must heat Hibs and he knows it. He had to take something from today and he did. Saturday is everything.

I want a experienced manager feel for naisy cards were stacked against if he could have miraculously got third job would have been his. He was given a chance a big club to get job but was a big ask . Time for us to try experienced coach after letting folk around tyncastle get the jobs.   

Hearts1975
8 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Happy clapper

Who exactly do you want for the gig and who would be guaranteed to do better thats realistic ?

For every name I have heard mentioned, I dont see one option that would be well ahead of what we have at the moment 

Not saying Naisy is perfect. He has lots to learn but obviously believes in a style and brand of play, and from what I have seen so far it is refreshing 

Yes, we cant defend to save our lives at times but we are now carrying a threat, creating chances and scoring goals 

Plus he has had us play the OF twice now and you could argue that if we didnt get shafted by the beaks we would have beat septic at our place as well 

Other thing is, Naisy is in the Scotland set up ..... the same Scotland team that just recently shafted Spain at home. He will be learning from guys like Steve Clarke but as said, still has his own style and wants to create an identity for the club 

I mean honestly ...... We have had Levein, Robbie, McCann and dare I say it, as the one that I did like, was Stendal but ultimately, why not Naismith. Give him a shot, especially if he has us playing to win each and every game  

Either that or we will end up with some seasoned coach who will be giving it large and probably wont work out anyway 

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

Who exactly do you want for the gig and who would be guaranteed to do better thats realistic ?

For every name I have heard mentioned, I dont see one option that would be well ahead of what we have at the moment 

Not saying Naisy is perfect. He has lots to learn but obviously believes in a style and brand of play, and from what I have seen so far it is refreshing 

Yes, we cant defend to save our lives at times but we are now carrying a threat, creating chances and scoring goals 

Plus he has had us play the OF twice now and you could argue that if we didnt get shafted by the beaks we would have beat septic at our place as well 

Other thing is, Naisy is in the Scotland set up ..... the same Scotland team that just recently shafted Spain at home. He will be learning from guys like Steve Clarke but as said, still has his own style and wants to create an identity for the club 

I mean honestly ...... We have had Levein, Robbie, McCann and dare I say it, as the one that I did like, was Stendal but ultimately, why not Naismith. Give him a shot, especially if he has us playing to win each and every game  

Either that or we will end up with some seasoned coach who will be giving it large and probably wont work out anyway 

Good post 

kingantti1874

I’ve not heard a single realistic name who is even remotely consider.   Wilder was the only one right up until I learned his favoured formation is 3-5-2

Go for it 1308
12 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Mate ...I'll probably get a a warning again...but you you are a prize ****ing idiot 

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Naismith has had to come in and show Hearts a style of play an Identity, because in his words the club was crying out for one.

Care to comment on that Robbie or Craig, what did you actually do to improve Hearts?

Robbie promotion, cup finals, 3rd and European group stages. But bring back stendel, I miss the Championship.

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Robbie promotion, cup finals, 3rd and European group stages. But bring back stendel, I miss the Championship.

How's it going for Robbie this season lad ?

Robbie promotion against crap,cup finals that we were embarrassed in,3rd place against dross and biggest budget over the rest In league.

Handing Aberdeen 3rd ✔️ 

Handing Hibs the cup ✔️ 

Setting us back years like Levein ✔️

Taking every last penny from club like his mentor after failure ✔️ 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Go for it 1308
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

I'll call youvout as well...you sir are a prize ****ing idiot 

Gordon_1874

Naismith has said the correct things in every one of his interviews I've heard. He's got a tune out of this team who were in free fall and has clearly improved our style of play in the process. If we win on Saturday I'd be disappointed if he didn't get the job.

Luckies1874
9 minutes ago, Cut The Crap said:

Assuming we win on Saturday, the board will take the easy option and give him the job. Eight points from the the final five games - added to the RC result - is a decent return. 

It will be an exceptionally hard sell if we lose though… 🤔

I believe this too. 

They will now pin Saturday as a big game and will take the easy, cheap, unimaginative and unambitious option should we stay above Hibs. 

Hearts1975
Just now, ri Alban said:

mate. Not being funny and its been done to death but any manager that has half a season at Hearts and has them in 11th place at the New year, would most probably be the cause of them ending up in the championship. 

If Stendal failed then Craigie boy completely f..... it 

Agentjambo
12 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Beat hibs and beat them well and I’d give him a chance. 

It’s all about beating Hibs,for a vast majority of fans that’s enough….never mind being able to beat anyone else.

Agentjambo
6 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Mate ...I'll probably get a a warning again...but you you are a prize ****ing idiot 

I will pray for you 🙏🏻

Must admit I’m warming to Naismith. There have been improvements in the way we play and, more importantly, he has a clear idea about the philosophy he wants to pursue. I’m not crazy on the idea of Wilder or someone similar. Many folk in England have very little idea about Scottish football - they think it’s a backwater where any old crap will do. We probably need someone who’s up and coming and knows Scottish football and Naismith is having a useful audition.

It’s all about beating Hibs,for a vast majority of fans that’s enough….never mind being able to beat anyone else.

well he managed a side that scored 2 and got a draw at Ibrox when his predecessors barely managed a shot in countless games there. 

Hearts1975
4 minutes ago, Gordon_1874 said:

Naismith has said the correct things in every one of his interviews I've heard. He's got a tune out of this team who were in free fall and has clearly improved our style of play in the process. If we win on Saturday I'd be disappointed if he didn't get the job.

:thumbsup:

Agentjambo
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

well he managed a side that scored 2 and got a draw at Ibrox when his predecessors barely managed a shot in countless games there. 

Ah well that’s ok then.

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Dearie dearie me.

Agentjambo
Just now, pettigrewsstylist said:

Dearie dearie me.

It’s true…”if he beats Hibs give it to him”

Dearie dearie me indeed.

Bongo 1874
2 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

mate. Not being funny and its been done to death but any manager that has half a season at Hearts and has them in 11th place at the New year, would most probably be the cause of them ending up in the championship. 

If Stendal failed then Craigie boy completely f..... it 

Deluded, Levein is his hero like Robbie,easy get out lets blame the German that was at club 3 months that gave us his wage to help club.

And blame it all on him.

Racists that's what they are.

No way would the say that about Robbie or Levein,

They are as bad as the media were.

Fecking Racists.

Hearts1975
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

obviously doesnt matter to some. 

They have some better preconceived idea of what we need to do, and are adament that all we are doing is taking the cheap route and its that much of a secret that the grand master plan doesnt get shared 

davemclaren

Decent result tonight. Despite everyone exploding I've gone from thinking he was just an interim appointment to actually warming to him given the job for a season. Lose on Saturday though and he has no chance I reckon as the board won't be that brave to appoint someone who has lost to Hibs twice in a short period.