***Official Hibernian v Heart of Midlothian Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

16 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

I wasnt excusing todays performance, just pointed out to the poster of his overreaction wanting the board sacked after todays game.  

That poster is an idiot. 

Best ignored. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• Hearts007

• Taffin

• Marvin

31 minutes ago, Matty said:

It’s the absolute free fall that confuses the life out of me!

Our performances over the season have not exactly been great and yes the management team seems to have messed up - wether that be formation, positioning or subs. 

But look at the names on the team sheet that played against Zurich at Tynie

Gordon, M. Smith, Kingsley (Sibbick 77’), Rowles, Cochrane, Devlin (C. Smith 83’), Grant, Forrest (Ginnelly 63’), McKay, Boyce (Haring 63’), Shankland

It’s more than night and day. 

baffling looking at that squad 

pettigrewsstylist

After months of eye bleeding nonsense, lets just play Kuol Gino and Humphreys next week and go hoofball long straight from the off and for the whole 90. Gino and Kuol to look for 2nd balls off Humps and/or invite challenges for penalties. Humps to do Curtis Main style running on CHs and get first bounce.

Haring at CH and Sibbick in front on him at DM.

Pollock to start.

Whos with me?...😁😁

10 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

Thanks Robbie Bob 

Aye feckin Bob! 😏

1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Are people surprised?

We've been shite the entire season. 

Agree, but I'm surprised that today we mirrored so many of the previous tactics and particularly personnel....that we a Robbie team  selection.

6 days of no Robbie was never going to change much. A lot of today has been ingrained on then.

Can feel Naismiths frustration.

1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

After months of eye bleeding nonsense, lets just play Kuol Gino and Humphreys next week and go hoofball long straight from the off and for the whole 90. Gino and Kuol to look for 2nd balls off Humps and/or invite challenges for penalties. Humps to do Curtis Main style running on CHs and get first bounce.

Pollock to start.

Whos with me?...😁😁

I just hope Naisy is!

Just now, pettigrewsstylist said:

Pollock to start.

Whos with me?...😁😁

I’ve been screaming out for this for months! Our tippy tappy shitey hasn’t been working so try the long ball and play in the opposition half for a change!

7 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

Naismith’s comments after the game…

16ED93EA-BC15-4D7D-B0B9-72F5BF90642C.jpeg

"Costs you the draw"

**** me. 

European spot don't think it's a big deal to be honest. Nah? Aye we all just put money into Hearts to watch us finish ****ing nowhere right enough. 

Edited by BlueRiver

thehibsareintheirbeds

Can't say naismiths comments give me any faith for next week. Would have expected a stronger statement and a bit more fight. All a bit flat, bit like our performance. What a depressing few weeks to be a jambo 

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

I’ve been screaming out for this for months! Our tippy tappy shitey hasn’t been working so try the long ball and play in the opposition half for a change!

Can't recall Humphrys ever winning a header, so that could be a problem.

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

"Costs us the draw"

**** me. 

And nob🙄dys mentioned 3rd 🤣🤣 CEO spoke about nothing else.

11 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

Europe isn't a big deal and the players aren't talking about it???!!! Holy shit

4 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Pollock to start.

Whos with me?...😁😁

All jokes aside it’s a style that works successfully in Scotland 

Teams like Hearts should not be playing in a Barcelona style when it’s plainly obvious we don’t have the players or finance to implement it

In my time watching Hearts the best entertaining sides were 85/86 97/98 and 05/06 who all played direct football 

it’s proven that it works in Scotland, and there is no shame in getting the ball forward and into the opposition box as soon as possible 

1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

And nob🙄dys mentioned 3rd 🤣🤣 CEO spoke about nothing else.

Aye went back to edit my post to add that in 🤣 

CEO pretty much gives it as a reason for getting rid of Robbie then Naismith is acting like it doesn't even matter. What a ****ing shambles. 

28 minutes ago, OTT said:

Absolutely. 

I'm not even actually angry now, its that quit feeling - You know when you've just realised how utterly ****ed it is? Disappointed bemusement maybe. 

This right here is why we can't progress as a club, the minute we start to try and get somewhere we have **** it. We ****ed it with Cathro and we're ****ing it now. 

To have overcome the rocky start we had with Europe and the league to then sit 10 points clear but then to **** it at this stage is beyond the pale. I don't want to see these players at the club after the summer because I don't ****ing trust them anymore. 

Talking about trust. 

I have no faith in Savage and his recruitment team. 

Too many cooks imo. Go back to basics and get an experienced proven manager and let him pick his own signings. 

The only people he would be answerable to would be the club board. 

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Teams like Hearts should not be playing in a Barcelona style when it’s plainly obvious we don’t have the players or finance to implement it

In my time watching Hearts the best entertaining sides were 85/86 97/98 and 05/06 who all played direct football 

it’s proven that it works in Scotland, and there is no shame in getting the ball forward and into the opposition box as soon as possible 

Sandy Clark and Janny.

1 minute ago, jbee647 said:

100%, but even if we upped the pace it may produce better rewards.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
9 minutes ago, Trigger said:

6 days of no Robbie was never going to change much. A lot of today has been ingrained on then.

Can feel Naismiths frustration.

6 days of no Goodwin worked ok for Aberdeen.

2 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

CEO pretty much gives it as a reason for getting rid of Robbie then Naismith is acting like it doesn't even matter. What a ****ing shambles. 

Think (that may be beyond your limits, granted) about it from Naismiths perspective.

buzzbomb1958
6 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Europe isn't a big deal and the players aren't talking about it???!!! Holy shit

This sums up the mentality at Tynecastle right there

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, Trigger said:

Oh well then.

Just saying - some teams turn around immediately. Apparently a “cloud was lifted” this week.

More bullshit talk it seems.

13 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

He’s not wrong. Yet another match where we manage 60+ percentage possession and score no goals.

The squad has been unbalanced all season (injuries haven’t helped) in truth the good spell post-World Cup wasn’t a true reflection.

15 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

If you read my post you will see that it's not about losing to Hibs, its about the endless cock ups this board has made since administration culminating in blowing £5 million. Look at the broader picture and you tell me what football appointment or sacking have they got right. They have continually taken far to long to sack a coach and generally far to long to appoint one. Plus what bloody idiot came up with the absurd idea to award RN with an extension before the season even started, costing us even more money. If you can't see the bigger picture, well. 

You've posted that on the back off a loss to Hibs. No way if we had won would you be on here wanting the board sacked. How far are you going back when you talk about the cock ups the board have made?Most on here commended the board for acting to remove the Neilson. Lets hope next week we see a better performance as things in football can turn around quickly.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
6 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

There’s taking the pressure off the players then there is giving them no accountability whatsoever. It’s gone too far the wrong way IMO.

Just now, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Just saying - some teams turn around immediately. Apparently a “cloud was lifted” this week.

More bullshit talk it seems.

How long was Goodwin at Aberdeen compared to Neilson at Hearts?

As I said, possession based football and nothing passes between the centre halves has been ingrained on the squad.

You could see Naismiths frustration on the sideline.

Some people were expecting far too much after a few training sessions without Robbie.

We are stuck with so many of these imposters for a long time to come.

They won't,want to move on with the wages they are stealing.

What a thought, the same names starting every week for ages 

Cameronstheman

No goals again, why the fuvk was Humphrey's not on from the start ?? , baffling team selection from the off.. sickened doesnt come close 

5 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

There’s taking the pressure off the players then there is giving them no accountability whatsoever. It’s gone too far the wrong way IMO.

Naismith is probably trying his best to encourage these shitehouse ****ing cowards to play with freedom, and without the weight of 3rd on their shoulders. 

Helpfully, they've ensured that the weight of 3rd isn't on their shoulders anymore. 

43 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Probably what the happy clappers want so they can be proved right.  More important for those roasters to be right than Hearts actually winning games.  This place is a joke. 

Quite the opposite.

Just now, Cameronstheman said:

No goals again, why the fuvk was Humphrey's not on from the start ?? , baffling team selection from the off.. sickened doesnt come close 

Because he’s shite.

Team selection wasn’t the issue.

Humphreys is shite.

That said Naismith made the exact same subs as Neilson would have.

Bring on a defensive midfielder and a left back when we are chasing the game. 

Just now, jambopilms said:

Humphreys is shite.

And played the left back as a winger🤷‍♂️

Cameronstheman
2 minutes ago, Trigger said:

Because he’s shite.

Team selection wasn’t the issue.

Crap he's a handful and cochrane should have started Naisy got it so wrong 

Just now, jambopilms said:

Humphreys is shite.

I can see the logic behind them, Cochrane has legs, so should be able to aide the attack. **** knows what Kio was meant to do. I'm surprised the useless ***** can even dress himself in the morning. 

Just now, jonesy said:

I only caught the first 20 mins. 

Looks like we got the reaction these players were capable of. 

Six defeats in a row is honking for a club of our stature. Players and coaching both need to be revamped and a fresh start in the summer. This has been a shitshow of a season. 

I think they're going for 7 :) 

Seriously though, agree with this. 6 back to back defeats is humiliating and significant change is required. Its almost like a where to start situation. Come the summer, P45s should be getting doled out like confetti. Hopefully ruin a good number of their holidays too. Pricks. 

6 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Crap he's a handful and cochrane should have started Naisy got it so wrong 

He’s shite.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
21 minutes ago, Trigger said:

As I said, possession based football and nothing passes between the centre halves has been ingrained on the squad.

Some people were expecting far too much after a few training sessions without Robbie.

Robbie was frustrated on the touch line also. Seems the players aren’t intelligent enough to understand what their head coach requires of them.

Just now, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Robbie was frustrated on the touch line also. Seems the players aren’t intelligent enough to understand what their head coach requires of them.

That’s what it’ll be.

Nerja Jambo
8 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

You've posted that on the back off a loss to Hibs. No way if we had won would you be on here wanting the board sacked. How far are you going back when you talk about the cock ups the board have made?Most on here commended the board for acting to remove the Neilson. Lets hope next week we see a better performance as things in football can turn around quickly.

If you have ever read some of my posts in the past you will realise my comments do not come down to one game, win or lose. It's about the bigger picture. I've wanted changes since the shares were transferred as that would have been the ideal time for certain board members to stand down with our gratitude. We can't actually sack the board anyway, they either stand down or get voted off at the next AGM.  Your right the majority on here commended the board for FINALLY removing Neilson. That's somewhat different. How many coaching decisions have you been satisfied with since administration, both hiring and firing. We have had 6 coaches in 9 years. Neilson twice, Cathro, Levein, McPhee, Stendal. Not a record they should be proud of. Nothing to do with one game but about the whole.

2 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

If you have ever read some of my posts in the past you will realise my comments do not come down to one game, win or lose. It's about the bigger picture. I've wanted changes since the shares were transferred as that would have been the ideal time for certain board members to stand down with our gratitude. We can't actually sack the board anyway, they either stand down or get voted off at the next AGM.  Your right the majority on here commended the board for FINALLY removing Neilson. That's somewhat different. How many coaching decisions have you been satisfied with since administration, both hiring and firing. We have had 6 coaches in 9 years. Neilson twice, Cathro, Levein, McPhee, Stendal. Not a record they should be proud of. Nothing to do with one game but about the whole.

Fair enough but you posted on a match day thread to sack the board? Slight overreaction in my opinion.

David Sharp
12 minutes ago, OTT said:

They all are. 

Let's start with the ones that really are a complete waste of time and space. Rowles, Devlin, Kio and Forrest and move forward from there.

The Old Tolbooth
2 hours ago, Gmcjambo said:

Its going to take a close season to get ourselves sorted out sadly.  Really think that's 3rd gone now after today.    Had to win this game and it's been a poor second half.

To be fair, if we win next week, I’d be hoping the Huns beat Aberdeen, and it’s down to 2 points with the sheep to come to ours, it’s all to play for mate 

2 hours ago, Gmcjambo said:

32 minutes ago, Trigger said:

I said several times I expected very little today and I got exactly that.

Robson lost his first game in charge to st Mirren. 

FERRY HEARTS
1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

Sibbick and Rowels passing the ball back and forth and going nowhere is doing my napper right in. 

Spot on and as for Rowels passing ball back to Zander in last minute when he could have launched forward himself is criminal ! Not one of them or the other players showed any desire 

53 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

Can't recall Humphrys ever winning a header, so that could be a problem.

I have quite a few actually