• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• Hearts007

• Taffin

• Marvin

Just watched them against Utd and they were shite as per 

Normal service will be resumed next week, but for me, it doesn't change where we are right now, nor should it. 

Will be honest no idea how this goes Hibs are absolute shite but we are so fragile right now.Whoever ( if any ) scores first will get a massive lift and I reckon the other will crumble.

2 teams really short of confidence, think that despite recent performances we have better players so think we’ll win. 

Aberdeen play Ross County on Friday night, Dons win we are 5 points behind, in that situation the derby becomes a must win

Huge pressure on a team who don’t handle pressure 

GorgieRules22

Sack Neilson and I’ll get interested again but right now they’ve utterly depressed me the last few weeks.

If Neilson is still in charge we’ll lose and the players will come over at the end to apologise again, there getting good at that.

Horatio Caine
21 minutes ago, karipidis said:

2 teams really short of confidence, think that despite recent performances we have better players so think we’ll win. 

By now it's less about ability, and everything about mentality.

Luckies1874

Two rank rotten sides. Impossible to predict the outcome given just how bad both have been playing. In theory we should have the psychological edge given the wins earlier in the year but we look absolutely bereft of confidence and perhaps worse, effort. Can't possibly back us to beat anyone right now but perhaps this is the perfect fixture. I just wish we had a new voice in place to motivate us throughout the week. I'm clinging to the fact that Hibs will always and forever be Hibs and just when we need something to smile about they are there for us. 

Edited by Luckies1874

If Robbie is in charge(hopefully not) he will go there set up to try and not lose.

they are as bad as us at the moment but getting shot of Robbie I feel would give us that bounce and I’d fancy us to win 

as it stands I think they’ll beat us only because of home advantage and our defence are brittle as feck 

6 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Aberdeen play Ross County on Friday night, Dons win we are 5 points behind, in that situation the derby becomes a must win

Huge pressure on a team who don’t handle pressure 

The derby is a 'must win' regardless, for numerous reasons, and I'll be there.

You are, of course, quite right. But, on the other hand, If Hearts, Livingston and Ross Co do the biz this coming weekend, then I'll be happy.

We really are due a weekend whereby all games go in our favour. It hasn't happened for a while now, but today's H1b5 performance was woeful, gives me added confidence, and has resulted in Wee Lee getting much deserved scrutiny.

MarkDevriesScores4

Hibs 0 - 3 Hearts for the 3rd derby game in a row 

Edited by MarkDevriesScores4
Mistyped

Luckies1874

Aberdeen play at Ross County on Friday night so it's possible we will have gone from 10pts ahead of them on the 18th February to 5pts behind them on the 14th April. An absolutely incredible collapse. 

19 minutes ago, Sertse said:

0-0

Cannae see that.

Given our less than stellar defending recently it would be no surprise, in spite of H1b5' inability to hit a barn door in the previous two derbies that they get one.

We have a certain knack of gifting goals.

If we take our chances as well as we have done v them recently then we'll outscore them.

❤️❤️G❤️

manaliveits105
18 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Aberdeen play at Ross County on Friday night so it's possible we will have gone from 10pts ahead of them on the 18th February to 5pts behind them on the 14th April. An absolutely incredible collapse. 

Especially as they are still shit - hopefully County bring them back to reality 

Pasquale for King

We need to get some pace in the team for next Saturday, drag them about that huge bumpy brown pitch. 

Pasquale for King
54 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Shows what a great player turned coach can do , but there’s nobody able or willing to

do it for us apparently 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏽?!?!

Horatio Caine
1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

2-1

Shankland and Oda

You could be right.  Derbies have a habit of producing unlikely scorers.  So, could be Oda, could be Kuol...oh wait, neither of them will probably get on the pitch.

We are not losing to Hibs. 

The same team has rolled them over 3-0 in consecutive games this season, home and away, and they are ****ing Hibs. 

The melodrama with posters sitting fretting over them suddenly turning into Barcelona needs to stop. They are ****ing garbage, and Hearts do not lose to Hibs. 

Horatio Caine
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Shows what a great player turned coach can do , but there’s nobody able or willing to

do it for us apparently 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏽?!?!

Listening to Sportsound yesterday driving back, I think it was Kevin Thomson in effect saying the Aberdeen revival is not down to Robson, rather to a guy called Steve Agnew who has come in as coach. 

Gorgierools
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

We are not losing to Hibs. 

The same team has rolled them over 3-0 in consecutive games this season, home and away, and they are ****ing Hibs. 

The melodrama with posters sitting fretting over them suddenly turning into Barcelona needs to stop. They are ****ing garbage, and Hearts do not lose to Hibs. 

I really really do hope your correct.

Both teams are absolute jobbies.

An absolute must win for both teams if they still have European dreams.

No pressure, then.

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Listening to Sportsound yesterday driving back, I think it was Kevin Thomson in effect saying the Aberdeen revival is not down to Robson, rather to a guy called Steve Agnew who has come in as coach. 

Yeah he was making a lot of sense, Robson brought him in though so he takes credit for that. If you have a weakness you bring in folk who are good at that, anyone have the 1st clue of what our manager and coaches strong points are?

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah he was making a lot of sense, Robson brought him in though so he takes credit for that. If you have a weakness you bring in folk who are good at that, anyone have the 1st clue of what our manager and coaches strong points are?

Em...urm...just give me a moment.....emmm....er, no.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Em...urm...just give me a moment.....emmm....er, no.

I should start a thread but I’m not sure we need one 🤦🏽

It’s astounding we have to rely on, and hope, our derby history and magic sprinkling dust in this fixture is able to turn around a season.  

I suppose we should be thankful we’ve built up this great record against them and it can affect their minds before they take to the pitch, but from our end it’s a pity we can’t have enough of the same self motivation in other matches.

Really not looking forward to this. Yes I know it's Hibs and all that, but we are so far off it that even a shite Hibs team could turn us over. We really need a change ( yeah obvious I know ) but the thought if them winning gives me the fear......😡

ViewfromtheEast

If we had a manager that could pick a ticket from a raffle book I'd be a lot more confident. Both clubs in an absolute state on the pitch. Basically this game is a fight to the death and a subsequent interview for Mr S Robinson to manage one of us. 

I'll be watching it wearing a blindfold with the sound turned down. 

2 hours ago, Cade said:

Well, that changes things.

Time for the players to have the restraints taken off.

Get tore into these shite.

Certainly the fans will now be fully focussed on backing the team rather than protesting against Neilson.

Clark 

M.Smith Sibbick Rowles Kingsley

Devlin Haring Grant

Ginnelly                  McKay 

Shankland 

2-1 Hearts

Most Hibs fans will have seen the RN decision today and thought ‘oh shit’.  They will have been hoping he’d still be in the job for another week and not many on here were expecting him to turn it around at the weekend.    I think we will see a much improved performance and players will pick up the tools they have rightly or wrongly downed after losing faith in Neilson.   Feeling much more positive that we can now get a result and salvage 3rd place.