***Official Hibernian v Heart of Midlothian Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

Garbage once again. Hard to argue against a total clear out.

Only positive I can conceivably thibk of is that Aberdeen will keep Robson,  Hibs Johnson and we can get a decent manager in.

But gifting Aberdeen 5m and their fans trips abroad is unforgivable 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• Hearts007

• Taffin

• Marvin

lost in space

The players are SO WEAK. How did we end up with such a bunch of skinny, gutless, short, brainless "players"

Savage and Neilson have left an utterly crap set of players.

We are getting bullied by every team.

heartsfc_fan

The alarming lack of a proper midfielder that can get on the ball and a dominant centre half is our downfall. We really need to address these issues in the summer.

1 minute ago, OTT said:

None whatsoever. 

But I'm sure we'll get the usual tropes about it 'not being good enough' and every other losers cliche they can trot out before proceeding to lose again.

How many crisis talks can you actually have ? 

The defence is a big big problem. Cant have centre backs that can't head a ball in this league of hammer throwers. 

ford donald
5 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

We need a completely clean break. Naismith is not the answer.

Looks like it,would not judge him on one game,but we where second best, apart from Mckay,the rest where poor.

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Genuinely not sure who Wed bring in. Bench Shit as well

Like said when the team was announced. Starting Andy Halliday centre midfield in any game is like playing with 10 men. To do it in a derby is lunacy. 

Coupled with Forrest and it’s 9 men.

Just now, Newton51 said:

Not putting oda or kuol on when needing a goal is strange 

but totally predictable

Do The Dance
Just now, assessor said:

That was a team with little passion . Poor Hobos team as well. 

Yeah, hibs weren't great either. They scored.

We've been shite all season, really.

6 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

We need a completely clean break. Naismith is not the answer.

Get ur point but totally unfair Naismith had a week to prepare with a team he had no hand in picking.

Exile fae Main Street

Surrendered meekly, in a bad place, can't buy a goal never mind a win. Not long ago it was Shankland going for 30 goal target.....FFS

2 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

The players don't even care, do they???

I think they care.  Most of them simply aren't good enough.  The number of missed passes was incredible.  

The lack of urgency is still there, then.

Not sure Naismith can easily arrest that tendency - he did briefly spark some energy in the first half but the second was utterly dire.

Hibs did nothing much except being direct and committed, very little football but enough to beat a team of players as unbelievably lacking in guile and street smarts as ours are.

No point even asking these players to have a look at themselves - if you can’t get a reaction in a derby match, when will you?

Garbage. 

coatbridgejambo
2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Deserved nothing from the game. 

These players are cowards when the going gets tough. 

Yup

They can all just go fk themselves.

Professional footballers my arse. Should be donating there wages to charity. Shameful.

Very uninspiring game. The focus now is on getting a permanent manager and lining up signings. Somehow have a worse team after getting £5 million. So so poor. We looked absolutely lightweight (as did the hobos) but they still beat us. Shite, boring game. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Much needed win for Ross County on the cards next week. These players are sticking the fingers up to the fans who pay their inflated wages.

WheatfieldWarrior
12 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

New manager bounce has had all the hallmarks of a concrete ball. Most of the players we have are weak hearted 

Almost as if we'd brought in a manger from the lowland league.

LauderJambo

Maybe a blessing in disguise.. finishing 3rd would lead to us keeping some of these charlatans. 

Clear out and better recruitment please. 

We need a spine..

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Massive clear out needed starting with those 2 clowns  at centre back, both on long term deals too, Cheers Joe 

No point buying young guys to develop if you dont have staff to do so.

Would imagine Kuol, Pollock, Oda and Atkinson think so aswell.

2 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Naismith…we need to start playing youth…proceeds to start Halliday and Smith, then doesn’t bring on Kuol or Oda.

The only player with any credit in that game was Sibbick.

the rest of them were a disgrace…I’m also sick of the sight of Barrie ‘bottles every challenge’ McKay…he’s a gutless coward.

The whole club is a shambles, this would be relegation form if we were not top 6.

I actually bought the shite that came out Naismith's mouth. 

Feel sick after that I genuinely do. They players never gave 100% not a chance they gave nearer to 50.

Absolutely disgusting.

Gordon Ramsay

If that's what Naismith has in his locker then god help us.

Absolutely pathetic. 

No change whatsoever from Neilson. 

We are so slow to get the ball forward. We mess about at the back, inviting pressure which sometimes results in a throw in. Then the age old problem of everyone taking a breather instead of seeking the ball from the the FB. Eventually the midfield take it facing the wrong direction. Hibs are on them in a flash. We simply don't seem to have the players to make many forward passes. On the occasions that we do get forward it is without pace. Our wingers dilly dally - looks like they are trying to tease the defender about what they will do, but in reality it is because our wingers don't know what to do!.. When we do try to get the ball towards goal, we do it hopefully and simply set up a 50:50. Then Hibs won the 50:50s...

We are in a mess. Third is gone.

What a crock of Shit that was.

A squad packed full of uninterested players that don't give a Shit for the club.

Back to basics for me, players that might not be as gifted but put bodies on the line and give 100% on the pitch is required.

Current lot are a disgrace.

RudiSkacel51

Seething doesn't begin to describe it, that Hibs team are worse than the 2012 Cup final team.

Hope Naismith has these ***** doing double training all week.

Jean Louis Valois
3 minutes ago, vladisacoward said:

Some of you on here need to have a very long, very serious word with yourselves. Embarrassing acceptance of what has been blindingly obvious mediocrity for too long, writing was on the wall for a long time, your blind stupidity and utter lack of grasp of how football works has led us to this point. Many, many people are culpable from board to thankfully now ex manager to players but some of the idiocy amongst our support has to be seen, heard or read on here to be believed. Own it.

What are you talking about ??

Awful second half from Hearts.   Not good enough. 

I'm sure Hanlon should have been given a second yellow card for the foul on Shankland. 

Disappointed, on to next week.   Need a more convincing performance from some players.   

2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Not putting oda or kuol on when needing a goal is strange 

🤔How many goals have the two of them got between them so far?

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
1 minute ago, Deviskan said:

Naismith…we need to start playing youth…proceeds to start Halliday and Smith, then doesn’t bring on Kuol or Oda.

The only player with any credit in that game was Sibbick.

the rest of them were a disgrace…I’m also sick of the sight of Barrie ‘bottles every challenge’ McKay…he’s a gutless coward.

The whole club is a shambles, this would be relegation form if we were not top 6.

This is serious now. Its time for wholesale change. 

The board need to bite the bullet and stop wasting the benefactors money and actually appoint a half decent manager and coaching staff for the first time in their entire reign since Romanov. 

The club is well run off the pitch. 

It's a complete mess on it and the football has been awful to watch ever since neilson got us promoted back to the prem.

That's seven years of crap stodgy football played and endless crap signings and coaches....

buzzbomb1958
1 minute ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Much needed win for Ross County on the cards next week. These players are sticking the fingers up to the fans who pay their inflated wages.

We will not win again this season map 

Nothing changes.  Slow, laborious, over elaborate in our half.  One shot on goal.  Decent defending in the first half and then our aberration of not competing for 90 minutes saw a horrendous second half.  Cross into the box not defended and you knew then that the writing was on the wall.   Only in the last ten minutes did we up the tempo but too little too late.

Must say that I was not all that taken with our team selection....usual suspects.

We'll be lucky if we get fourth.

Complete rebuild required. Gonna take some serious money as well. 

Leveins Battalion

The whole club is a complete shambles,the tactics,the performances,the application,the signings,the structure,the recruitment models.

A complete catastrophe and money squandered. 

This whole team needs ripped up. 

I was going to sit and post a lengthy reply going through each one and why, but I think i'll just put in as much effort as the players. 

feedtheroman2

Embarrassing performance. I'd argue that no one was really up for it. Nobody had any body language or finesse to suggest otherwise.

Pissed off actually. We have literally gifted Aberdeen at least 6 million and I'd have imagine the board would have said that money would have been the goal this season. Now it's gone and no cup runs to be excited about either. 

Totally flat.

LauderJambo
1 minute ago, Canscot said:

How many minutes have they played?

Just now, Canscot said:

They clearly aren't good enough, or not doing enough in training, or they would be playing. 

pettigrewsstylist
4 minutes ago, ford donald said:

Looks like it,would not judge him on one game,but we where second best, apart from Mckay,the rest where poor.

Thought Atkinson looked better, but from low base admittedley.