• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• Hearts007

• Taffin

• Marvin

RustyRightPeg

Hibs looked fitter, more up for it, first to every second ball. Every facet of the game they were better than us. 

Abysmal performance.

kingantti1874
Just now, SwindonJambo said:

FT. Utter faeces. A total top to bottom rebuild needed in the Summer.

Can't believe saying this but yes.  I'm not sure what the he'll has happened to players like Kingsley.  Was he just being bailed out defensively by halkett / Gordon.  

Hopeless 

Watt-Zeefuik

Shite result, but good to see life from McKay and Atkinson.

We can finish third if we play like the third best team in the country. Folk chucking it already, get a grip.

LogicalEric

Absolute fecking shower. Naismith and Shankland(as captain) should be tearing strips off them in the changing room. Even when we had sides with limited ability we made up for that with fight and desire. Absolutely none of that today. Unforgivable stuff.

What rubbish, how far this team has fallen, earlier in the season even down a goal I always thought we could score and often did, this team now looked lost and beaten once we went down a goal! I hate losing to the hobos btw!

Francis Albert

What a terrible waste of an opportunity this season has been. I can't see us getting another one like it soon.

It has been a slow motion car crash that the manager, the players and the board have just watched coming.

RudiSkacel51

No second yellow?

No foul on McKay just outside the box?

Get ****ed Beaton you fat prick.

Seriously fed up with this absolute shite. 

Every single one of those players can **** right off. Not one of them stood up and took any responsibility today, and not one of them has done that for months. 

Constantly looking for the safe option, constantly ****ing around with the ball at the back, unable to do the basics of passing and moving into space, and absolutely **** all bite up front. 

Predictable and shite. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Well, the only positive I can take from that is that it exposed the imposters. Hopefully a significant clearout in the close season.

Just now, flem said:

Players are ****ing pish, no pride at all. Couldn't give a shit. 

None whatsoever. 

But I'm sure we'll get the usual tropes about it 'not being good enough' and every other losers cliche they can trot out before proceeding to lose again.

How many crisis talks can you actually have ? 

Well, that was poor.  No real reaction,  maybe 2nd half of the 1st half was decent but so flat after half time.   Can't believe Kingsley played before Cochrane, and why not just through on Kuol for last 15 or so to mix it up.   Aberdeen and Hibs have both had poor seasons,  yet Aberdeen are 5 points ahead of us (!!) and Hibs 2 points behind.     Think RN's legacy sadly is to really stuff up this season for us but players have not shown enough desire and character.    It's a broken team right now.

And how it is even possible for Hibs main striker to not even be marked in the box before he volleys home???

Edited by Gmcjambo

Japan Jambo

Really bad second half. Had been hoping for some big changes, couple that with the 'third isn't everything' comment I fear a long run in and ultimately the disappointment of a chance totally spaffed up the wall.

4 minutes ago, LogicalEric said:

How bad is our movement at throw ins aswell. Folk scared to show for the ball.

Our throw-ins are embarrassing.  No one has a clue.

OmiyaHearts
Just now, Led Tasso said:

We can finish third if we play like the third best team in the country. Folk chucking it already, get a grip.

Most of the players have chucked it. Nothing Naismith can do about it.

Just now, Led Tasso said:

Already? We've by and large by dire for years. Last year was the anomaly.

Naismith…we need to start playing youth…proceeds to start Halliday and Smith, then doesn’t bring on Kuol or Oda.

The only player with any credit in that game was Sibbick.

the rest of them were a disgrace…I’m also sick of the sight of Barrie ‘bottles every challenge’ McKay…he’s a gutless coward.

The whole club is a shambles, this would be relegation form if we were not top 6.

3 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

The buck stops at the board. 

Savage has squandered a lot of money. Its the boards fault for appointing him and wasting the opportunity to intelligently build with the European money. 

This isn't the first instance the board have squandered a good opportunity they did it when hearts got 3rd place the first time under neilson. 

Correct.

I'm just scunnered with it now. Put money into this club and we never ever seem to sustain any forward momentum. Just hopeless.

Life Aquatic

WTF happened to this team in the last six weeks... It's like someone's sapped the confidence right out of them... Third place down the pan and we'll be lucky to keep fourth.

vladisacoward

Some of you on here need to have a very long, very serious word with yourselves. Embarrassing acceptance of what has been blindingly obvious mediocrity for too long, writing was on the wall for a long time, your blind stupidity and utter lack of grasp of how football works has led us to this point. Many, many people are culpable from board to thankfully now ex manager to players but some of the idiocy amongst our support has to be seen, heard or read on here to be believed. Own it.