• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Pasquale for King

• pettigrewsstylist

• Bazzas right boot

Darkwhisky7
6 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Livi 0-0, brutal watch ,DU late goal  for a draw, battered by Well ,Aberdeen and now Killie.

Thats a sacking  for me if ever

He has to go now, I’ve been a Neilson supporter through thick and thin, the last 3 away games I’ve been to, Motherwell, Aberdeen and today, horrendous, no fight, no desire, they aren’t playing for him, Jesus, 10 man Killie and we can’t even scrape a draw, never looked like scoring, we had an 11 point gap to Aberdeen, under him it’s down to 1, not acceptable in any circumstances. 
please Robbie, go. 

buzzbomb1958
Just now, LauderJambo said:

"we did the basics well"

FFS Robbie...

No we feckin didn’t if you can’t see that GET TO FECCK

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
12 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He’s no morals so he’ll stay.

Unless a giant of the English game come knocking, like MK Dons. 😃

Nelly Terraces

“It’s just part of football” according to the Paisley Pep. His interview gave me no hope whatsoever that he’s going to change. 

He should be sacked tonight.

This absolutely reminds me of the last days of Joe Jordan's tenure with club. Inept, gutless performances from players who mysteriously found form once he was gone.  There’s little doubt in my mind that the players have chucked it under Neilson.  Time the Board took a hand in this and made a decision. There’s no reason to suppose that there will be any miraculous recovery in form until Neilson departs.

Gorgierools
1 minute ago, LauderJambo said:

"we did the basics well"

FFS Robbie...

Just man up and fookoff you clueless, spineless charlatan. Grow some balls and respect the support.

Pasquale for King

Cant stand Mcinnes and would never want him near our club but can you imagine him putting up with the lack of effort and all round weak performances we currently have? 
Take that further and try to imagine RN in charge of a bottom 6 club that have to fight and scrap for points? 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, One five said:

I don’t think there will be a change mate we will have to deal with this until the end of the season, if we don’t get 3rd I think there will be …….surely.

Depressingly enough I think you’re right, we can only hope there is a change even if we somehow scrape 3rd. 

3 minutes ago, LauderJambo said:

"we did the basics well"

FFS Robbie...

Wonder what Robbie's basics are, getting from the players from the changing room to the pitch? 

It's quite clear he's not got the answers to get us out this slump. 

Come in Robbie your time is up.

OmiyaHearts
47 minutes ago, Lonewolflins said:

Get him out of our club now . He has lost the dressing room and we need a new pair of eyes and a different voice . 

I think he has tbh. Only excuse for some of the individual performances the last month or so

highlandjambo3

Pains me to say this and I never thought I would…….if I was at that game today I would take the time to go round to the team bus and let them know exactly what the fans think of their recent performances….I hope this has happened, absolutely shameful.  

queensferryjambo

The results have been bad, but it is the performances that are more concerning. 

There seems to be little or no fight. 

Have the players downed tools? 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, stevie said:

After giving Levein 12 months too long,this is beginning to give me the fear.Fan owned club my arse.

Spot on, definitely has the same feel to it. 

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Unless a giant of the English game come knocking, like MK Dons. 😃

:laugh2:

weegie jambo

I've reluctantly come into the Robbie out camp. We are the 3rd largest club in the country and have made massive strides off the field, but this season we are just treading water and I worry that the people running of the club will stop us from being ruthless and making the correct decision in order to start acting like the third force not a wee cuddly club. The players who have entertained us and look so confident at home have totally lost it away from Tynecastle. That performance today was gutless and feeble. Not withstanding that Killie were time wasting all afternoon we should have the players to see them off but we don't. A few more players would bleed maroon are what's need for games like today. And a decent manager with a bit of enterprise.

I was really looking forward to seeing Grant play, he was woeful especially in the second half when there was obvious space to move into and he just stood behind an opponent, both Snodgrass and Ginelly moaning at their teammates whilst Killie were attacking, Rowles lost every header, Zander with two howlers. 

Neilson's tactics are horrific but these players need to have a long hard look at themselves. Whether or not they have differences between themselves and/or the management they are professional players and have a duty to the club and especially to us to put in 100% effort. 

15 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I’d say sacking Neilson is McKinley’s job, but whether he A. has the Will to do it and B. Can get it through a Budgecentric board is another matter.

If it happens, and it’s a big IF, Joe Savage has the most important recruitment job of his life on his hands. We assume of course that Joe will be leading on finding a new head coach.

I wouldn't bet on it.  Budge will phone up Levein and ask him who she should appoint.  We might get John Daly back.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Where's Tosh?

Normally telling everyone that they are idiots for wanting rid of "Bob".

Waiting on the dust settling, then spouting his standard pish of it being difficult to finish 3rd twice on the trot.

Keeping overlooking the fact that we have been abysmal even on our run of good results.

Trying to think up a series of positive threads that don’t make his hero look bad. 

36 minutes ago, Carter said:

Budge is an arrogant woman who treats the support with utter contempt. 

Nonsense. 

She isn't responsible for that shite .

And if just one of the shirkers showed up in any way like her for this club today we wouldn't be fekin raging.

So with all due respect your post is shite.

Doctor FinnBarr

RN is a carbon copy of CL, full of his own self importance beliefs when he's being proven totally wrong. Get rid

Pasquale for King
Just now, Ked said:

Nonsense. 

She isn't responsible for that shite .

And if just one of the shirkers showed up in any way like her for this club today we wouldn't be fekin raging.

So with all due respect your post is shite.

Well she did bring him back. 

12 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Where's Tosh?

Normally telling everyone that they are idiots for wanting rid of "Bob".

Waiting on the dust settling, then spouting his standard pish of it being difficult to finish 3rd twice on the trot.

Keeping overlooking the fact that we have been abysmal even on our run of good results.

He's hurting yhe sane as the rest of us I suspect 

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Depressingly enough I think you’re right, we can only hope there is a change even if we somehow scrape 3rd. 

If we get 3rd he will be here next season without a doubt mate the lady upstairs won’t sack him.

Pasquale for King
Just now, FinnBarr Saunders said:

RN is a carbon copy of CL, full of his own self importance beliefs when he's being proven totally wrong. Get rid

Definitely. The clueless nature of the last 30 minutes was similar to a CL team. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Well she did bring him back. 

And he's improved us albeit from a mess.

She admits her flaws.

Let's not be stupid about this a concentrate our concern on football matters.

Her contribution is not up for criticism unless you are a half wit.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, One five said:

If we get 3rd he will be here next season without a doubt mate the lady upstairs won’t sack him.

Unfortunately true.
Im off to watch Hibs on Alba to try and cheer myself up. 

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Trying to think up a series of positive threads that don’t make his hero look bad. 

At least he is consistent.  Backed Levein to the very bitter end and now backing Neilson too, when it's obvious he needs to go.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Unfortunately true.
Im off to watch Hibs on Alba to try and cheer myself up. 

😂👍

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
15 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

we have been abysmal even on our run of good results.

:spoton:

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Definitely. The clueless nature of the last 30 minutes was similar to a CL team. 

some of the signings resemble as well

Ricardo Quaresma
38 minutes ago, Ked said:

Lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy.

Doesn't matter what formation you set up if the players turn up half asleep then your done.

Hiding thinking you're better than you are and especially not working .

Pathetic from the players .

Needing dropped 

Mckay Snodgrass Forest Grant Kio.

Neilson is a separate matter for now.

The players ...who the fek do they think they are .

Swanning up on a Saturday without a fekin care. 

Wage thievery from the team.

Not one player took a hold.

Did McKay play any simple passes? 1? 2? Soup through a fork; attempting high odds killer aerial balls again today

38 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Players are just as bad as the manger . Both should be taking blame on performances and results 

Oda shouldn't have come on; stone cold, just back from injury; Kuol should have replaced Gino, he's only coming on for 20 minutes

Halliday for Grant too; he would have done a lot better, as he knows the league and opposition much better; other subs were Ok, but Oda hasn't had any time to do well yet, so why bring him on? 2nd Guessing himself, the manager

35 minutes ago, sac said:

Players oot

Some of these players are getting moved on after the last game; I can't stand any players who try to get the manager sacked, if that's what they're doing; players should play for themselves, first and foremost

37 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

We can give all we like but Robbie is safe as long as we still have a chance of third place. Even an outside chance. Look at his success record we will be told. In fact as long as we finish in the top six I think his job is safe. 

I'm convinced he'll be gone if we don't get 3rd

17 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Absolute disgrace that the amazing away support has to put up with these performances and no wonder they booed them off the pitch at the end. 

Yep. Fans really badly let down, yet again. In good voice, so its not like the players aren't being backed. 

WTF is the point in travelling through if the players are just going to half arse it? (I get its to support the team, thick and thin and all that, but the players need to be careful the fans don't quit on them if they're really going to just chuck away games for some reason). 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Yoda said:

At least he is consistent.  Backed Levein to the very bitter end and now backing Neilson too, when it's obvious he needs to go.

He did want him out after Brora and seems to on the turn again. 

1 hour ago, Bauld said:

Neilson out is one thing.....

Who the **** would we bring in to replace him.....

When you know your job is so very secure inevitably complacency enters & seeps through team & club. For this Board they just seem intent on creating  complacent trends within the club. As for who is out there - they need to look further than the end of their nose. Trouble is it is clear either this board doesn't know who they need or they are apprehensive about bringing that style of manager - either way, this is why we will continue to get jammed up at this juncture. You must, must, must take a risk in any sport.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, normando said:

some of the signings resemble as well

Absolutely. Even guys he definitely chose have turned it in though. 

girvanjambo
Just now, OTT said:

Yep. Fans really badly let down, yet again. In good voice, so its not like the players aren't being backed. 

WTF is the point in travelling through if the players are just going to half arse it? (I get its to support the team, thick and thin and all that, but the players need to be careful the fans don't quit on them if they're really going to just chuck away games for some reason). 

Those boys will, quit that, quite rightly, with pish like that. 

When you play with so little energy and pace, anyone would look bad. We had exactly the same problem in the championship season

17 minutes ago, LauderJambo said:

"we did the basics well"

FFS Robbie...

It's the basics we are not doing at all.

And haven't mastered for a long, long time.

Think he is just starting to take the p*ss out of us all now.

Right now the only glimmer of hope for 3rd is that there’s 6 non-old firm games left and 4 of them are at Tynie. 

Cannot believe we’ve ****ed this up so bad.

Ricardo Quaresma

One of the worst things today was getting the ball back off them, then giving it straight back again!

Make them pay for these mistakes!

One of our players tried to thread it down the middle after they gifted it back to us, through 3 of their players!; got me shouting very loud, looking for something to kick

Going to have to get a punchbag

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma
typo

Just now, girvanjambo said:

Those boys will, quit that, quite rightly, with pish like that. 

yeah, I mean there is gigantic cost of living crisis. Following your team up and down the country isn't cheap, and if it starts to become the norm that getting beat is expected, then why waste hundreds of pounds on that?

I'm hugely disappointed in the team right now. We're back to feeling completely rudderless. That Killie team was dugmeat but did the basics right which we appear completely incapable of doing. Its genuinely pathetic. I expect to see passes going astray all the time at semi pro level, but not at this level from the supposed 3rd biggest team in Scotland. 

1 minute ago, Australis said:

It's the basics we are not doing at all.

And haven't mastered for a long, long time.

Think he is just starting to take the p*ss out of us all now.

This in spades. Neilson is ****ing deluded. If we did the basics right, we wouldn't be losing games like this. When we make passes half the time its across the back line and offers no penetration, the rest of the time its slack, barely makes it to a teammate and when it does its usually behind them so they can't build any forward momentum to run onto the ball. 

I absolutely hate watching this team. Its ****ing slow, lethargic and dull. 

Ricardo Quaresma

Any players not playing for their selves and their pride can beat it End of Season too

Don't care if we pay some contracts up in full; how embarrassing will that look? Paid to leave!

1 minute ago, OTT said:

3rd biggest team in Scotland. Quite right ,OTT. we nearer the bottom than the top . Players passing back instead of forward , The killie goalie wasted 30 seconds every time he had the ball.