***Kilmarnock V Heart Of Midlothian Official Match Thread***

Masonic

colinmorewasgash

Truthfully how many games this season have we bossed both halves. We are getting worse no energy in team. Players look as if either they know they are leaving or have chucked it as they dont believe in his tactics anymore. Hes just a levein clone away draws if poss win home games but if going gets tough keep it tight hit on break. Last season we played good stuff but was it cause other teams like hobos and sheep were that bad below us. 11 pts chucked away teams with momentum tend to get what they deserve. Robson has them flying thank god fr mwell or it wd be worse. Stmirren flying too come to us nxt week then hobos. Who thinks we will win both or even draw both not at moment. Since split last season by and large we have been garbage to watch for a full 90 mins. Yeah we had some great results v sheep who had chucked it. Hobos both games we were clinical took our chances gd half  in lge game crap 2nd half cup game pretty rank for most off game  but again took our chances. Its now predictable most folk knew we wd struggle today apart from usual suspects but 10 men v one off worse teams in league and they even looked better with 10 than we did with 11. Defensively we have been awful with crossballs all season we needed at least 1 physical head the ball centre back we didnt get one. Even in jan it was obvious we needed one. Same tactics square pegs round holes Snodgrass not tht id play him hes to slow shd be further forward he isnt mobile enough in midfield kio useless grant doesnt look arsed devlin hasn't been same player pete with his head prob beni who has had the longest acl injury in history and still not ready. Gordon whose 40 will prob be bk before him at this rate too. Two spells how many youngsters did he give games too in first team that werent originally there in first team even then he punted most as did daddy levein. Savage as has been said recommends players  its up to bob to decide. Its easy to blame savage he doesnt coach them why do these players look decent early doors then seem to get worse as season goes on. We never look that fit cant handle teams pressing us never come flying out traps,early doors even at home its all slow tepid pass to u to me to u bk to goalie. Folk talk about 4th or 5th or we ll get third we shd be third but last 6 games hve been awful. I wouldn't bet on us 5th at this rate our current form wd be relegation if it was early doors in season. Today 10 men fr 32 mins with 7 mins inj we still cdnt score. Embarrassing

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Pasquale for King

• pettigrewsstylist

• Bazzas right boot

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

One of the worst things today was getting the ball back off them, then giving it straight back again!

Make them pay for these mistakes!

One of our players tried to thread it down the middle after they gifted it back to us, through 3 of their players!; got me shouting very loud, looking for something to kick

Going to have to get a punchbag

Think our players had Vaseline on their boots. the amount of times the ball just skirted away from them

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, OTT said:

Yep. Fans really badly let down, yet again. In good voice, so its not like the players aren't being backed. 

WTF is the point in travelling through if the players are just going to half arse it? (I get its to support the team, thick and thin and all that, but the players need to be careful the fans don't quit on them if they're really going to just chuck away games for some reason). 

Yeah spot on, there’s probably a few that didn’t go today and uf thats the level of performance as a response to the last one then we are in deep trouble. 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

One of the worst things today was getting the ball back off them, then giving it straight back again!

One of our players tried to thread it down the middle after they gifted it back to us, through 3 of their players!; got me shouting very loud, looking for something to kick

Good idea, nearly broke my hand on the arm of sofa earlier on. 

wattie exploited

snodgrass is slow as a ****ing snail   :rifle:

our midfield create absolutely jack shit   :rifle:

If we don,t get 3 rd place Robbie need,s to GTF  and go !!!!!!!!!:rifle: 

17 minutes ago, Ked said:

Nonsense. 

She isn't responsible for that shite .

And if just one of the shirkers showed up in any way like her for this club today we wouldn't be fekin raging.

So with all due respect your post is shite.

I wish it was shite. Sadly its true. 

Bigger crowds than Hibs and Aberdeen. Around 3,000 on ST waiting list. An inflow of around £5-6M beyond the revenue of those two clubs from Foundation and Anderson yet absolutely nothing to show for it. Horrendous recruitment exemplified by €400,000 on a dud that was hooked today at HT. 

Although I have witnessed probably the 2 x best 45 min performances by this team in many years under RN in Zurich first half and first half up at McDermid, there is generally something very worrying about how RN sets us up sometimes. particularly in the middle of the park. I wanted him out after Brora but then nobody can deny that he did achieve after that. Now I wan’t him, LM and GF gone immediately!

18 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Unfortunately true.
Im off to watch Hibs on Alba to try and cheer myself up. 

I’m sure you’ll soon be back, boring the absolute tits off us.

Edited by Trigger

Lonewolflins
55 minutes ago, Yoda said:

The Board don't have a football background, apart from Savage.  All business people.

Budge just can't see past Neilson.  

True story

wattie exploited
6 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Truthfully how many games this season have we bossed both halves. We are getting worse no energy in team. Players look as if either they know they are leaving or have chucked it as they dont believe in his tactics anymore. Hes just a levein clone away draws if poss win home games but if going gets tough keep it tight hit on break. Last season we played good stuff but was it cause other teams like hobos and sheep were that bad below us. 11 pts chucked away teams with momentum tend to get what they deserve. Robson has them flying thank god fr mwell or it wd be worse. Stmirren flying too come to us nxt week then hobos. Who thinks we will win both or even draw both not at moment. Since split last season by and large we have been garbage to watch for a full 90 mins. Yeah we had some great results v sheep who had chucked it. Hobos both games we were clinical took our chances gd half  in lge game crap 2nd half cup game pretty rank for most off game  but again took our chances. Its now predictable most folk knew we wd struggle today apart from usual suspects but 10 men v one off worse teams in league and they even looked better with 10 than we did with 11. Defensively we have been awful with crossballs all season we needed at least 1 physical head the ball centre back we didnt get one. Even in jan it was obvious we needed one. Same tactics square pegs round holes Snodgrass not tht id play him hes to slow shd be further forward he isnt mobile enough in midfield kio useless grant doesnt look arsed devlin hasn't been same player pete with his head prob beni who has had the longest acl injury in history and still not ready. Gordon whose 40 will prob be bk before him at this rate too. Two spells how many youngsters did he give games too in first team that werent originally there in first team even then he punted most as did daddy levein. Savage as has been said recommends players  its up to bob to decide. Its easy to blame savage he doesnt coach them why do these players look decent early doors then seem to get worse as season goes on. We never look that fit cant handle teams pressing us never come flying out traps,early doors even at home its all slow tepid pass to u to me to u bk to goalie. Folk talk about 4th or 5th or we ll get third we shd be third but last 6 games hve been awful. I wouldn't bet on us 5th at this rate our current form wd be relegation if it was early doors in season. Today 10 men fr 32 mins with 7 mins inj we still cdnt score. Embarrassing

great post 100 %   this mate :rifle:

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Good idea, nearly broke my hand on the arm of sofa earlier on. 

W***ing at yet another Hearts loss?

Edited by Trigger

We played against 10 men for 30 mins and couldn’t score! If we had been all over them and just couldn’t get it over the line then it would one of those things but we where pants.

No leadership on the park or off the park .

It's got to come back to training and preparation. 

The old adage you should train how you play.

RN has obviously engrianed this slow possession based football into the players heads and they clearly arent skillful enough to play through a press.

The only time we get any sort of momentum is against poorer quality teams at home because the home support are demanding it.

This style of football might be great in text books when you have technically gifted players but it's never working in Scottish football when you've been worked out.

From now on it needs to be route one football with bodies in the box or we are Donald Ducked. 

Lonewolflins
28 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

I've reluctantly come into the Robbie out camp. We are the 3rd largest club in the country and have made massive strides off the field, but this season we are just treading water and I worry that the people running of the club will stop us from being ruthless and making the correct decision in order to start acting like the third force not a wee cuddly club. The players who have entertained us and look so confident at home have totally lost it away from Tynecastle. That performance today was gutless and feeble. Not withstanding that Killie were time wasting all afternoon we should have the players to see them off but we don't. A few more players would bleed maroon are what's need for games like today. And a decent manager with a bit of enterprise.

The board reeks of Hibs mentality .

1 minute ago, OTT said:

This in spades. Neilson is ****ing deluded. If we did the basics right, we wouldn't be losing games like this. When we make passes half the time its across the back line and offers no penetration, the rest of the time its slack, barely makes it to a teammate and when it does its usually behind them so they can't build any forward momentum to run onto the ball. 

I absolutely hate watching this team. Its ****ing slow, lethargic and dull. 

Interviews are embarrassing Savage talking about catching the old firm Robbie what we are going to do to the old firm only to lose goals very early in the game humped at Aberdeen and calling crisis meetings they treat the fans like fools,

just do the talking on the pitch.

Sandy Clark now manages Albion Rovers he had more sweat on his shirt and passion than this lot put together management and players a disgrace.  

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The players deserve the toxic atmosphere they’re going to be playing in now.

Can’t even take the game to a 10 man Kilmarnock.

So weak it’s unreal.

:facepalm:

Yep ! A slow hand clap etc is a good thing luckily  no cabbages we’re thrown 😂

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

10 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

snodgrass is slow as a ****ing snail   :rifle:

our midfield create absolutely jack shit   :rifle:

If we don,t get 3 rd place Robbie need,s to GTF  and go !!!!!!!!!:rifle: 

We can’t afford to wait 

he needs to go tonight 

pettigrewsstylist

RN "Thought we started well and got a reaction"

Liar, taking everyone for mugs.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

SectionDJambo

Our away record is completely unacceptable. We take a decent support, who get behind the team, to most away games. Not cheap to do that anymore, but the players and management don’t seem to care that they are severely letting down those fans. A few soundbites but little effort.

I wasn’t there today, but it sounds like it was a lot like that horrible night in Paisley just before the Covid shutdown. Outfought and little or no pride in wearing the Hearts jersey.

The players, that night, had the brass neck to go to the fans at the end of the game and seemed taken aback by the disgust shown towards them by the fans. I believe the same happened today.

The one thing that fans of any club will never accept is a lack of 100% effort from their team. 

11 minutes ago, One five said:

We played against 10 men for 30 mins and couldn’t score! If we had been all over them and just couldn’t get it over the line then it would one of those things but we where pants.

No leadership on the park or off the park .

Wasn’t even the fact we couldn’t score, their keeper never had to make a save of any note 

wattie exploited
7 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

We can’t afford to wait 

he needs to go tonight 

he will not go but if we dont take at least 4 points out the next to games he HAS to get FIRED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, Trigger said:

I’m sure you’ll soon be back, boring the absolute tits off us.

15 minutes ago, Trigger said:

W***ing at yet another Hearts loss?

I have no idea who you are but please refrain from the name calling as no matter how annoyed I am there wont be a reply of anything as low as these two posts. Enjoy your happy clapping. 

2 minutes ago, chazza74 said:

Wasn’t even the fact we couldn’t score, their keeper never had to make a save of any note 

Correct mate

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I have no idea who you are but please refrain from the name calling as no matter how annoyed I am there wont be a reply of anything as low as these two posts. Enjoy your happy clapping. 

It takes all kinds to make a world mate 🤷‍♂️

51 minutes ago, Yoda said:

I wouldn't bet on it.  Budge will phone up Levein and ask him who she should appoint.  We might get John Daly back.

I’d take Arthur Daly right now 

21 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

We can’t afford to wait 

he needs to go tonight 

Why some want to wait is baffling.

34 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah spot on, there’s probably a few that didn’t go today and uf thats the level of performance as a response to the last one then we are in deep trouble. 

Best part of today was the free sandwiches the pub laid on. Proper Branston pickle with their cheese offerings. Was all downhill once we left as it’s another gutless offering by the players. 6 of that starting team should never pull on our jersey again. 

pettigrewsstylist
44 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Right now the only glimmer of hope for 3rd is that there’s 6 non-old firm games left and 4 of them are at Tynie. 

Cannot believe we’ve ****ed this up so bad.

Been heaading this way for a while. Just the excuses have run out.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

We all know he’ll be here to the end of the season.

Shan Budge will be turning on his electric blanket as we speak, ready to read him a bedtime story

colinmaroon
1 hour ago, LauderJambo said:

"we did the basics well"

FFS Robbie...

It was the basics that were missing. 

No midfield cover for defence, Killie swung ball after ball into our box.  They also played around us on the edges of the box.  We couldn't keep the ball when under pressure. 

We created very little. Our crosses were mostly comfortably dealt with.  Their keeper caught everything, ours didn't.  They outfaught us even when down to ten. 

So what other basics did we get right, Robbie?

Edited by colinmaroon

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, One five said:

It takes all kinds to make a world mate 🤷‍♂️

Speaking of all kinds the Hibs game has been hilarious so far 🤣

51 minutes ago, OTT said:

This in spades. Neilson is ****ing deluded. If we did the basics right, we wouldn't be losing games like this. When we make passes half the time its across the back line and offers no penetration, the rest of the time its slack, barely makes it to a teammate and when it does its usually behind them so they can't build any forward momentum to run onto the ball. 

I absolutely hate watching this team. Its ****ing slow, lethargic and dull. 

As for any header out of defence, why not just give the opposition an indirect free kick as that is what it feels like. How many years ago was it Butcher at the huns nodded almost every ball down to a team mate, did we never notice that was an option? It is so feckin basic it hurts!

25 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

What name calling?

1 hour ago, Gorgierools said:

Every team below us would be chuffed to be 1 point ahead in third place! Tosser

We're in free fall..  bet the other teams are at least trying to win. A###

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Best part of today was the free sandwiches the pub laid on. Proper Branston pickle with their cheese offerings. Was all downhill once we left as it’s another gutless offering by the players. 6 of that starting team should never pull on our jersey again. 

Love cheese n pickle.
Was bad enough watching that on my phone, all credit to you and the rest that were there 👍🏽👏🏾

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

And as for name calling, I’d be quite happy to see Neilson leave the club tonight. 

I just try and avoid acting petulant online. 

Signed, a happy clapper.

57 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Yep, today was abysmal.  As you say the inability to find a team mate with a pass is unbelievable. Especially when it’s midfield players that can’t find a pass, that’s the basics of a midfielders role, win the ball and pass it. No pace in the team today but no pace left on the the bench either.  Recruitment has really been piss poor, Kio is as bad as we have signed for years, he is in the Malaurey Martin category of complete misfits. Snodgrass is done.  
Having said all that, a team hardly ever wins if their keeper throws two in the net. Don’t think Clark or Stewart made a save the entire match, that’s how poor the opposition were. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Trigger said:

What name calling?

Ask an adult to show you how to put someone on ignore, quite simple really 👍🏽👋🏿

38 minutes ago, Lonewolflins said:

The board reeks of Hibs mentality .

Too many of Hibernian persuasion scuttling around inside Tynecastles corridors...

56 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

We actually had more fans at the game today than on our first visit to Rugby Park earlier in the season.  Was a very sizeable support. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Ask an adult to show you how to put someone on ignore, quite simple really 👍🏽👋🏿

What name calling?

More lies from yourself. Quite the reputation you’re earning Mr Diggers.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Trigger said:

And as for name calling, I’d be quite happy to see Neilson leave the club tonight. 

I just try and avoid acting like a petulant, man child prick online. 

Signed, a happy clapper.

Thanks for the advice, I must be the only person on here moaning about today 🤔🤦🏽.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Thanks for the advice, I must be the only person on here moaning about today 🤔🤦🏽.

What advice?

54 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

Although I have witnessed probably the 2 x best 45 min performances by this team in many years under RN in Zurich first half and first half up at McDermid, there is generally something very worrying about how RN sets us up sometimes. particularly in the middle of the park. I wanted him out after Brora but then nobody can deny that he did achieve after that. Now I wan’t him, LM and GF gone immediately!

It was poor today but not sure there were any other alternatives in midfield today. Squad is skinny thin atm. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, soonbe110 said:

We actually had more fans at the game today than on our first visit to Rugby Park earlier in the season.  Was a very sizeable support. 

Glad you keep a count. Looked great and sounded like they made a good effort to back the team, no 

doubt some may have been put off by the awful performances recently so as  I said credit to those who actually paid to suffer that. 
Still want RN to stay? 

4 minutes ago, OBE said:

Too many of Hibernian persuasion scuttling around inside Tynecastles corridors...

I know for a fact that the conditioning coach Michael Williams is a massive Hibbie, could explain why we are so desperately unfit, lol 

Well that was F==king fun! 

We have to be the slowest, weakest, biggest bunch of shite bags in the league. Absolutely nothing from our boys today. Everyone, terrible on the ball, simple 5 yard passes , all wrong, no movement off it and zero desire to get on the ball and make something happen. These are good players that for some reason have stopped. Stopped giving a shit and have shut up shop. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong! 

17 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Speaking of all kinds the Hibs game has been hilarious so far 🤣

I must watch 😂👍

Fozzyonthefence
10 minutes ago, Trigger said:

I just try and avoid acting like a petulant, man child prick online. 

Signed, a happy clapper.

Yet that’s exactly what you’re doing!