***Kilmarnock V Heart Of Midlothian Official Match Thread***

Masonic

glynnlondon
2 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

When did Savage get promoted to CEO?

Thought Budge had handed the reins of footballing matters to him.

LOL still budge then deary me

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Pasquale for King

• pettigrewsstylist

• Bazzas right boot

Neilson has credit in the bank, however I’m afraid his time is up. We’ve not progressed this season and the football is dire most of the time. Yes we are third which is where we should be but bottom line is we are underperforming. Been rotten for weeks and the players don’t look like they are playing for the manager to me 

Just now, Jamb04life said:

Neilson has credit in the bank, however I’m afraid his time is up. We’ve not progressed this season and the football is dire most of the time. Yes we are third which is where we should be but bottom line is we are underperforming. Been rotten for weeks and the players don’t look like they are playing for the manager to me 

Sums it up

I made a comment in the recent James Anderson thread. He is trying to push us more and more towards excellence. Don’t disagree with him. With that in mind Neilson has to go at the end of the season regardless if we hold onto 3rd place or not. He was a limited player and is a limited coach. We deserve better when we have a club that has made such great strides elsewhere. I will thank him for his effort to date, but enough is enough. He doesn’t have it and never will. A better coach would get far more out of this squad than he has proven capable of. 

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Not really,  usually when you drop down the league or don't hit your targets the manager goes.

Fair enough but it’s not looking to good for 3rd as it was a weeks ago and 3rd that’s our target Or am I wrong? I like your support for our manager as I have as well but sick of this now I really can’t see us keeping 3rd place ……. I hope I’m wrong.

Inept, lazy, uncaring and thoroughly unprofessional today.  Most of them don’t deserve to wear a Hearts Shirt on todays performance.

Edited by Deevers

Gorgierools
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

:spoton: Shankland is the only one trying. Grant is being let down by his fellow midfielders. 

He better play Beni Cammy and Boyce soon. Injury or not, they are better than Snodgrass and Kio.

Scotland v Spain. On paper one team much better than the other. Underdogs see a scalp and work their bollocks of. Get a win. That's the problem we face every week. Every wee team see us as a scalp whilst we,like a bunch of,not quite but lets pretend we are, spfl primos, ponce about getting clobbered by Scottish hard men woefully unrespectful of our flair or level of importance. The Spfl is a unique footballing entity. It needs a balance of skill, pace and physicality different from other leagues. This past year we've tried to balance this with the need for a more cultured approach for Europe, whilst assuming we'll get there. 

Sort out our primary business,batter the shite in the league,gain confidence within the team and then onwards to Europe.

Luckies1874
7 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

It's time this club amd it board started acting like a big club rather than a local community centre.

:spoton:

Have we heard from halfwit Bob yet?

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, JamboBoy said:

I made a comment in the recent James Anderson thread. He is trying to push us more and more towards excellence. Don’t disagree with him. With that in mind Neilson has to go at the end of the season regardless if we hold onto 3rd place or not. He was a limited player and is a limited coach. We deserve better when we have a club that has made such great strides elsewhere. I will thank him for his effort to date, but enough is enough. He doesn’t have it and never will. A better coach would get far more out of this squad than he has proven capable of. 

Hes the only person on that board that will push for a better manager though. 

Passion, pride, commitment and desire are all attributes that one can achieve and display individually without the need for team work. 

Every ****ing one of them, look in the mirror and ask yourself if you're doing your best? 

Awful gutless display that should give every single Hearts supporter great fear and anxiety about how this season ends. 

31 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Robbie will throw clarke under the bus and lay the blame on him

It's all about "Perspective" just go Neilson you buffoon.

skinnybob72

Away from home we’re as soft as a baby’s first shite and that’s down to the manager. 

Personally I’d have launched RN after the Brora game. 

LochcarronJambo
1 minute ago, Chong said:

Passion, pride, commitment and desire are all attributes that one can achieve and display individually without the need for team work. 

Every ****ing one of them, look in the mirror and ask yourself if you're doing your best? 

Awful gutless display that should give every single Hearts supporter great fear and anxiety about how this season ends. 

Totally spot on 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Players have definitely chucked it. 

This is a worry, no confidence at all just now.

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

The fact we are still in 3rd is why Neilson will remain .Zero chance of him leaving

He’s no morals so he’ll stay.

6 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Thought Budge had handed the reins of footballing matters to him.

LOL still budge then deary me

It’s Mickinlay who is CEO now 

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

He’s no morals so he’ll stay.

yup and the board wont get rid anyway

1 minute ago, skinnybob72 said:

Away from home we’re as soft as a baby’s first shite and that’s down to the manager. 

Agreed

buzzbomb1958
Just now, skinnybob72 said:

Yep no manager should have survived that 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Deevers said:

Inept, lazy, uncaring and thoroughly unprofessional today.  Most of them don’t deserve to wear a Hearts Shirt on todays performance.

There was no urgency today and you are spot on.
But who signed every one of themn apart from Smith? Who trains them, coaches them, chooses a formation and tactics then motivates them? 
They definitely want him out. 

Cameronstheman

Livi 0-0, brutal watch ,DU late goal  for a draw, battered by Well ,Aberdeen and now Killie.

Thats a sacking  for me if ever

Feels like that season when Naisy got injured and our form just fell off the edge of a cliff. Same happened to the 🐑 earlier this season . A double OF defeat in quick succession sent them on a downward spiral. We may beat St M next week (I’m not totally convinced). And the derby is hard to call. But I genuinely am concerned what is unfolding. Seen this movie before 😫

1 minute ago, Deevers said:

Hard working fans spending money to travel and watch that performance players and management should hang their heads in shame last few games have been terrible and to think they are lifting a wage.  

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, One five said:

This is a worry, no confidence at all just now.

The manager is clearly unable to do anything to get them playing well again. 

glynnlondon
3 minutes ago, Stone1992 said:

Aye your right I forgot about the invisible man

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

The manager is clearly unable to do anything to get them playing well again. 

Agree maté totally.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, MattyK82 said:

Feels like that season when Naisy got injured and our form just fell off the edge of a cliff. Same happened to the 🐑 earlier this season . A double OF defeat in quick succession sent them on a downward spiral. We may beat St M next week (I’m not totally convinced). And the derby is hard to call. But I genuinely am concerned what is unfolding. Seen this movie before 😫

St Mirren are flying and are another hard working team that we have struggled badly against so far this season, looks like we will have to play them again after the split also 🤦🏽

1 minute ago, Stone1992 said:

I’d say sacking Neilson is McKinley’s job, but whether he A. has the Will to do it and B. Can get it through a Budgecentric board is another matter.

If it happens, and it’s a big IF, Joe Savage has the most important recruitment job of his life on his hands. We assume of course that Joe will be leading on finding a new head coach.

colinmorewasgash
12 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Surely Savage is watching this shitshow?! If so get your finger out you fat **** and get this ****ing mess sorted out!

more chance granny would sack him than her pal Rob

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, One five said:

Agree maté totally.

Cant see where we go from here if theres not a change 🤷🏾‍♂️?

4 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

How did the movie that you've seen before end? Robbie's never blown 3rd before so it can't be that.

Pasquale for King

Absolute disgrace that the amazing away support has to put up with these performances and no wonder they booed them off the pitch at the end. 

6 hours ago, milky_26 said:

a hibs win and draw for us would move them to 3 points behind us not 2

St Mirren beat us next week and they will be one point behind us.

comradejambo

Horrendous again today! I’ve now joined the Robbie out camp unfortunately! Most disappointing thing today is the amount of “60 40” challenges in our favour which we still manage to lose! Unacceptable from robbie and the team! Fight and desire and is a minimum we should expect and today (as it was 2 weeks ago ) we’ve been found wanting again. 

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

How did the movie that you've seen before end? Robbie's never blown 3rd before so it can't be that.

Not so much in regards to Robbie. A hearts thing I meant. 

10 minutes ago, Chong said:

This is Robbie's issue, it's poor performance after poor performance, it's his job to influence a change in that and he's failed. 

He has to be replaced I'm afraid.

2 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

more chance granny would sack him than her pal Rob

We are just a cozy wee club with zero ambition, Savage talks the talk but can he walk the walk? It’s not looking like he can I’m afraid.

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Cant see where we go from here if theres not a change 🤷🏾‍♂️?

I don’t think there will be a change mate we will have to deal with this until the end of the season, if we don’t get 3rd I think there will be …….surely.

1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

St Mirren beat us next week and they will be one point behind us.

2 points as they are 5 behind us just now

Tommy Brown

Where's Tosh?

Normally telling everyone that they are idiots for wanting rid of "Bob".

Waiting on the dust settling, then spouting his standard pish of it being difficult to finish 3rd twice on the trot.

Keeping overlooking the fact that we have been abysmal even on our run of good results.

Just now, William H. Bonney said:

On sportsound right now. 

What’s he chuntering on about, I hope his 1st two words were ‘ I quit’

girvanjambo

Check my posts and you'll find rarely, if ever, post negative thoughts. Today is horrendous. Every Hearts player, on paper, is better than Killies. The Hearts players, in that case,were badly managed

William H. Bonney
Just now, jamboozy said:

What’s he chuntering on about, I hope his 1st two words were ‘ I quit’

Just the usual post match pish.