Nicola bulley. Where the hell has she gone?

Muppetboy

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawnrazor

• redjambo

• Irufushi

• Jambo-Jimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Dunno I’m starting to go with the poster who reckoned she went into the river and swam downstream to avoid any cctv. 
Smart move imo. 

I’ll stick with the patio, thank you very much. 

Just now, Irufushi said:

No be changing my mind pal. Post as many links as you like, I’m not for turning. 

:D I don't want you to change your mind. I'm just showing you that you're sticking your fingers in your ears when it comes to ignoring known facts. You're never going to get anywhere doing that, apart from disappearing down rabbit holes.

jack D and coke
11 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

I’ll stick with the patio, thank you very much. 

Oh patio up too please. Got to narrow it down. 
Start there pal agreed. 

Mind some were certain she was in the river at the start cos her wellies would fill up and her clothes would get all wet 🥴🥴🥴. River is like a paddling pool ffs.  

get the time team in and get the patio up and the husband locked up. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Irufushi said:

Mind some were certain she was in the river at the start cos her wellies would fill up and her clothes would get all wet 🥴🥴🥴. River is like a paddling pool ffs.  

get the time team in and get the patio up and the husband locked up. 

Strong swimmer pal. She couldve swam with that long jaicket on no worries.
Like Sharon Davies down stream. 

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Strong swimmer pal. She couldve swam with that long jaicket on no worries.
Like Sharon Davies down stream. 

Out of sight of the cctv . 

luckyBatistuta
8 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

More like this to be honest😧

Screenshot_20230216-233349_Chrome.jpg

So no piranha in there, damn, back to the patio then😤

Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

So no piranha in there, damn, back to the patio then😤

There won't be any there either!

11 hours ago, Victorian said:

Fair enough.  We seem to now agree that the vultures and ghouls should be dealt with and/or reasoned with.  Police quite right to mention it,  not blaming the public afterall.

Of course they are you just can’t see it. The justification for the release of private and medical information was media/public speculation. Speculation good or bad from the media and the public in a case with this sort of attention is unavoidable. They simply haven’t handled it properly. 

Every single expert or ex police person I’ve seen and read has said they have got this wrong in just about every way. I’m sure your take is the one to follow though. 👍

13 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Ugly *******s. I agree.

Also, extremely predictable, but so many continually get sucked in...:troll:s.

Edited by OBE

I haven't followed this in great detail but didn't think I really had to, I think it's obvious this woman fell into that river and died in it, and that's exactly why the police have focused on it. They're the experts not the internet pundits and they have all the info.

This shit has become a feature of the social media age and can indeed be harmful to any family if a missing person isn't quickly found. It's like they can't wait for the next episode of their favourite soap, need to start inventing scenarios then progress to convincing themselves their fantasy is real.

If it were say a 13 year old girl, well from there they would begin vilifying the man by suggesting he was a Fred West who had been abusing her or something. There should be some sort of legislation crafted to put a brake on it when it's highly detrimental both to the victims family and the investigation.

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

I haven't followed this in great detail but didn't think I really had to, I think it's obvious this woman fell into that river and died in it, and that's exactly why the police have focused on it. They're the experts not the internet pundits and they have all the info.

This shit has become a feature of the social media age and can indeed be harmful to any family if a missing person isn't quickly found. It's like they can't wait for the next episode of their favourite soap, need to start inventing scenarios then progress to convincing themselves their fantasy is real.

If it were say a 13 year old girl, well from there they would begin vilifying the man by suggesting he was a Fred West who had been abusing her or something. There should be some sort of legislation crafted to put a brake on it when it's highly detrimental both to the victims family and the investigation.

The only hole (a cavernous one tbf) in your thinking is...well where is the body then? 

joondalupjambo

I am going with eels.   In river, eels got her and dragged her down under the river bank to their lair.  Anyone?

The fisher chap on here will be with me surely 🙂

2 hours ago, OBE said:

This thread is reeking with these...

Troll.jpg

Looks like one of them leftist protests at an American college. 

17 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Looks like one of them leftist protests at an American college. 

Too thin and none seem to be packing...

Is anyone stupid enough to still hide the dead body of their family members under their patio these days? Certainly not where I would be burying my wife if I killed her. 

57 minutes ago, Taffin said:

The only hole (a cavernous one tbf) in your thinking is...well where is the body then? 

I don't think the lack of a body suspected to have fallen into a river is a cavernous hole in what is the police thinking which is largely what guides my thinking. If I were to start venturing opinions on that I may then be be venturing into the territory I just said there should be legislated crafted to at least put a brake on. On the other hand all i'm doing is giving an opinion on what is the police theory, i'm vilifying no family member or mere member of the public.

I don't know where the body is, how could I? Currently no one knows not even the police.

My own speculation amounts to the very basics, a woman who apparently has significant personal issues out in cold weather with dog by river disappears. Dog found waiting by the river, didn't go anywhere which is common dog behaviour for the last location of an owner.

First thought she must have fallen in. Isn't that most peoples first thought on discovering such a scene far less the police? In huge part because it appears so likely? And the police who I state again are the experts in this field, and know more about this case than anybody, appear to think so too.

I will throw in a little personal experience of my own which bolsters why I go along with them. In my view it could be easy for that woman to relatively quickly drown in a cold water river.

I have fallen into warm water in a harbour dressed in a short sleeved t shirt and jeans plus trainers. I was about 20 a good swimmer since a young age and in peak physical condition.

Yet being in that water wearing those clothes made an unbelievable difference to the task of simply staying afloat. The shoes/boots whatever it may be quickly fill up and the feet become leaden feeling as do the legs because wet jeans are heavy too.

The bottom half in particular was remarkably weighed down. It requires a lot more effort from the top half  to produce any coordinated swimming motion sufficient to just stay afloat far less have a further objective..

I'm not the panicking type, more like no matter how unique to me or even most people the situation I find myself in i'm typically of an aw shite doncha just hate when that happens state of mind.

I will hazard a guess she was more heavily dressed than I was, probably wearing a jacket and and something heavier than a short sleeved t shirt besides. Maybe even gloves, I don't know.

While I was in a warm summer in Torquay and fell into warm protected harbour water with no current at all while relatively lightly dressed she fell into a winter river in cold weather wearing presumably heavier clothing top and bottom.

That would have been far more demanding than I faced. Not just the cold but her top half as well as bottom would be leaden.

I can easily envisage her panicking after hitting cold water then discovering how very difficult it is to just stay afloat far less swim, and even more so if perhaps an effort to get out failed, maybe even breathed in some water, we don't know.

But the police obviously think something along those lines is the most likely scenario and so do I. The lack of a body in the circumstances to me and apparently the police changes nothing about what appears the most likely scenario. 

18 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Is anyone stupid enough to still hide the dead body of their family members under their patio these days? Certainly not where I would be burying my wife if I killed her. 

Exactly. It's all decking these days. No one builds a good patio anymore. 

I've never really bought into the theory that her clothes would drag her to the bottom, wet clothes, in my experience, don't stop you from swimming, the water in the clothes weighs the same as the water they are in, I've fallen in rivers with thigh and chest waders on and fully clothed, full waders don't drag you to the bottom, keep breathing and you float easily, it's getting out with wet clothes when the weight issue starts.

Edited by Dawnrazor

13 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I don't think the lack of a body suspected to have fallen into a river is a cavernous hole in what is the police thinking which is largely what guides my thinking. If I were to start venturing opinions on that I may then be be venturing into the territory I just said there should be legislated crafted to at least put a brake on. On the other hand all i'm doing is giving an opinion on what is the police theory, i'm vilifying no family member or mere member of the public.

I don't know where the body is, how could I? Currently no one knows not even the police.

My own speculation amounts to the very basics, a woman who apparently has significant personal issues out in cold weather with dog by river disappears. Dog found waiting by the river, didn't go anywhere which is common dog behaviour for the last location of an owner.

First thought she must have fallen in. Isn't that most peoples first thought on discovering such a scene far less the police? In huge part because it appears so likely? And the police who I state again are the experts in this field, and know more about this case than anybody, appear to think so too.

I will throw in a little personal experience of my own which bolsters why I go along with them. In my view it could be easy for that woman to relatively quickly drown in a cold water river.

I have fallen into warm water in a harbour dressed in a short sleeved t shirt and jeans plus trainers. I was about 20 a good swimmer since a young age and in peak physical condition.

Yet being in that water wearing those clothes made an unbelievable difference to the task of simply staying afloat. The shoes/boots whatever it may be quickly fill up and the feet become leaden feeling as do the legs because wet jeans are heavy too.

The bottom half in particular was remarkably weighed down. It requires a lot more effort from the top half  to produce any coordinated swimming motion sufficient to just stay afloat far less have a further objective..

I'm not the panicking type, more like no matter how unique to me or even most people the situation I find myself in i'm typically of an aw shite doncha just hate when that happens state of mind.

I will hazard a guess she was more heavily dressed than I was, probably wearing a jacket and and something heavier than a short sleeved t shirt besides. Maybe even gloves, I don't know.

While I was in a warm summer in Torquay and fell into warm protected harbour water with no current at all while relatively lightly dressed she fell into a winter river in cold weather wearing presumably heavier clothing top and bottom.

That would have been far more demanding than I faced. Not just the cold but her top half as well as bottom would be leaden.

I can easily envisage her panicking after hitting cold water then discovering how very difficult it is to just stay afloat far less swim, and even more so if perhaps an effort to get out failed, maybe even breathed in some water, we don't know.

But the police obviously think something along those lines is the most likely scenario and so do I. The lack of a body in the circumstances to me and apparently the police changes nothing about what appears the most likely scenario. 

Fair play for the long and detailed post.

But for me, no, it's not obvious she fell in the river and died...largely due to there being no body found in the river, it seems to be one of the few places we can say that her body isn't.

As an aside I still think all the cold water and clothes stuff is being over egged a bit too. The river isn't particularly deep or fast flowing and there'd been little rain, a strong swimmer would be fine regardless of the clothing. As mentioned already, I fell in the Spey one snowy boxing day; boots, jacket the lot, yet I live to tell the tale, and I'm not a particularly strong swimmer by any means. I do appreciate there's maybe a cat with 9 lives element to my anecdote though as I also fell onto the coupler between two stationary carriages at a platform on the DLR 😂😂

Edited by Taffin

The witness who found the dog says it was going between the bench and the gate, a distance of a few yards, does that not suggest the dog saw her go out the gate and not to the river? If she carried on down the lane and turned left there would be no sign of her on any cctv.

Edited by Dawnrazor

54 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Ah the old double bluff. Nice.

I'm no canine sociologist but tend to believe that it is unlikely that all dogs will display the same behavioural traits in response to the same stimuli.  

Dusk_Till_Dawn
32 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

The witness who found the dog says it was going between the bench and the gate, a distance of a few yards, does that not suggest the dog saw her go out the gate and not to the river? If she carried on down the lane and turned left there would be no sign of her on any cctv.

More lies from plod 

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

More lies from plod 

I'm not sure, fair enough I saw it on the news this morning but wouldn't that have been in the witnesses statement rather that something the police would've put out themselves?

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Last place they’d look nowadays I reckon. That’s where I’d hide a body. 

43 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

It is like White Noise you telling people this, they are incapable of taking in what you are saying.

@JFK-1 absolutely no danger she is in the river and not be found after a few days, let alone a few weeks.

There is a weir no more than 100 yards from the bench spot where the dog was (behind a gate).

https://www.lancashire.police.uk/news/2023/february/nicola-bulley-missing-person-investigation-15022023/

Speaks with an Essex accent. should maybe be searching there. 

Whatever is going on in her head, she has deliberately set up her disappearance. phone and dog abandoned. Deserted her kids and family.

WorldChampions1902

Reptiles now seeking to “sell stories” about the couple. Presumably to the gutter press. Which means certain journalists will now be digging to see if there is anything to them. Let’s hope they don’t succeed.

2 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

I've never really bought into the theory that her clothes would drag her to the bottom, wet clothes, in my experience, don't stop you from swimming, the water in the clothes weighs the same as the water they are in, I've fallen in rivers with thigh and chest waders on and fully clothed, full waders don't drag you to the bottom, keep breathing and you float easily, it's getting out with wet clothes when the weight issue starts.

While what you say is true there's a whole lot of other factors to take into account.

https://www.dvidshub.net/news/360086/cold-water-fatality-myths#:~:text=MYTH %231%3A Falling into cold,they have experienced it themselves.

joondalupjambo

Sky reporter along, with main Sky news reader now reconstructing her last known walk with timelines.  Is this story that much of a priority when we have wars, earthquake disasters, energy company profits etc to focus on?  Why has investigation journalism sunk to this level?  Oh wait.  Sky owner / editors saying stop looking into what really matters, take the heat off the Government and just go and look into a river for a while.  That is what we should do.

14 hours ago, redjambo said:

:D I don't want you to change your mind. I'm just showing you that you're sticking your fingers in your ears when it comes to ignoring known facts. You're never going to get anywhere doing that, apart from disappearing down rabbit holes.

Maybe I'm giving too much credit but I have been assuming he is joking with his assertions 

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, joondalupjambo said:

Sky reporter along, with main Sky news reader now reconstructing her last known walk with timelines.  Is this story that much of a priority when we have wars, earthquake disasters, energy company profits etc to focus on?  Why has investigation journalism sunk to this level?  Oh wait.  Sky owner / editors saying stop looking into what really matters, take the heat off the Government and just go and look into a river for a while.  That is what we should do.

The story down the ages. White middle class "one of us" woman disappears (ie not a working class chav with a drink problem or a  black person , as if) . The media plug it to death and the public lap it all up while clamouring for more. - all the hallmarks of the Madeleine McCann case  even down to the media criticism of the police investigation and the lead detective & leading political figures jumping on the bandwagon.  

periodictabledancer
3 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

It is like White Noise you telling people this, they are incapable of taking in what you are saying.

@JFK-1 absolutely no danger she is in the river and not be found after a few days, let alone a few weeks.

There is a weir no more than 100 yards from the bench spot where the dog was (behind a gate).

https://www.lancashire.police.uk/news/2023/february/nicola-bulley-missing-person-investigation-15022023/

Speaks with an Essex accent. should maybe be searching there. 

Whatever is going on in her head, she has deliberately set up her disappearance. phone and dog abandoned. Deserted her kids and family.

Wow. JKBs own expert on "white noise", and alcohol addiction combined with the psychological & physical  effects of the menopause. 

"Deserted her kids and family."

"Deserted". 

32 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I see the guy who kidnapped that wee lassie in Borders has been charged with abduction and rape.

Didn’t know about the sexual nature of the abduction. 😢