• Sooks

• Pasquale for King

• RobNox

13 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

i hate the old firm more than Hibs. 

13 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Yip. 

Hibs are shite and fun to beat.

The OF are a cancer on our game and society. 

concur with these 

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Well at least Hibs won the shots on target conversation rate.  100% of their shots on target ended up as goals, while the huns only converted 4 of 11 shots on target, that's about a 36% conversation rate.  I'm awaiting the video celebrating this fantastic achievement.

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, cookieboy said:

concur with these 

Instead of another Indie ref an we vote to send the arsecheeks to some god forsaken island to play with each other every week?

Arthur Morgan
46 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Well at least Hibs won the shots on target conversation rate.  100% of their shots on target ended up as goals, while the huns only converted 4 of 11 shots on target, that's about a 36% conversation rate.  I'm awaiting the video celebrating this fantastic achievement.

Actually, their goal was a Goldson OG 🤭

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

0% of their shots on target resulted in goals, because it was a Rangers OG! :lol:

:locke:

9 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Instead of another Indie ref an we vote to send the arsecheeks to some god forsaken island to play with each other every week?

They don't need an island, they need launched into outer space along with the rabble that support them

NaturalOrder74
11 hours ago, Morgan said:

Hibs getting absolutely thumped at Fester.  :rofl:

:pleasing:

Absolutely, there’s something about this hearts team where we’re winning games 3-0 but still feels like we’re not quite playing at our best. The game we finally do they’ll get absolutely battered 

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Surely must a thread on .net about Ginnelly equalling Nisbet league goals. 

Nisbet couldnae lace Gino's boots.

Pasquale for King

A 13 and a 14yo charged for throwing objects onto the pitch from the home end last night, one a padlock. 

……”Herald Sport can also exclusively reveal that two teenagers have been charged for throwing objects onto the field of play. 

Images from the match appear to show Rangers defender Borna Barisic surrounded by a coin, vodka bottle, lighter, and plastic cups, as he attempted to take a corner.”………

good grief. The hibs support of course have previous for this but it’s all the time now in games involving rangers and us.  I’ve suggested netting when they come to Tynecastle but seems they need to put it up at home as well. Add a padlock to the list above as well. Unbelievable 

I still dislike Hibs, and their sleekit, emailing, scuttling fanbase more than any other but the OF are doing their best to challenge that.

The club (Celtic and Rangers are just one club with two separate factions) and those who support "it" are a poison in Scottish society.

These loons take their football allegiance into the polling booth with them, ffs!

It's an old, often used thing to say or post but, if it wasn't for Heart of Midlothian...

Probably years ago, too.

My old dad was right in the 70's/80's and still is:

"Scottish fitba's oan its knees".

ShortmanRossco
2 hours ago, martoon said:

I still dislike Hibs, and their sleekit, emailing, scuttling fanbase more than any other but the OF are doing their best to challenge that.

The club (Celtic and Rangers are just one club with two separate factions) and those who support "it" are a poison in Scottish society.

These loons take their football allegiance into the polling booth with them, ffs!

It's an old, often used thing to say or post but, if it wasn't for Heart of Midlothian...

Probably years ago, too.

My old dad was right in the 70's/80's and still is:

"Scottish fitba's oan its knees".

My hatred is way more centered towards the OF than Hibs but each to their own. Hibs are passibly relevant for a couple days on Derby weekend as they turn up with their bucket hats, tonic wine and bad checked clobber but dissappear again thereafter. Rangers and Celtic are more of a long term cancer.

Unknown user
2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Someone been farting on Wee Lee's pillow? 20059902_Screenshot_20230309_210856_ChromeBeta.jpg.c0e3d7390a744a8eac5b1a5b097bedd2.jpg

Everyone he's ever met, I'd assume

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

A 13 and a 14yo charged for throwing objects onto the pitch from the home end last night, one a padlock. 

What’s he going to lock the front door with now?

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, Queensland Jambo said:

What’s he going to lock the front door with now?

Hahahahaha 👍🏽👏🏾

2 hours ago, ShortmanRossco said:

My hatred is way more centered towards the OF than Hibs but each to their own. Hibs are passibly relevant for a couple days on Derby weekend as they turn up with their bucket hats, tonic wine and bad checked clobber but dissappear again thereafter. Rangers and Celtic are more of a long term cancer.

The Hibby wanted us deid.

A few actively sought it, many online backed and encouraged them and most would have been delighted to get rid.

Hibs v. Old Firm in a Cup final?

The OF everytime, for me.

Geoff Kilpatrick

A vermin v gruesome final sees me supporting the gruesome.

Ergo, I hate the vermin more.

This ends the lesson.

On 07/03/2023 at 09:41, NaturalOrder74 said:

I’m sorry but this is a myth

hibs have lost 4 drew 1 of last 5 against sevco 

Hibs have lost 4 drew 1 against Celtic 

Our record is worse with 0 points in the last ten bit 2 draws out of 10 is hardly being ‘up for it’ especially when they’ve not beat us in ten games so 1 win against them immediately cancels out their two hard fought draws 

Wasn't the draw they got with Rangers ultimately against 9 men? Hardly impressive.

4 hours ago, martoon said:

A few actively sought it, many online backed and encouraged them and most would have been delighted to get rid.

This changed every thing in this debate for me 

Italian Lambretta

Rangers fans complaining about getting entry to Easter Road on Wednesday.

Same issue we had at the cup game with Police horses blocking entry, causing fans to crush and missing kick off. 

22 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Rangers fans complaining about getting entry to Easter Road on Wednesday.

Same issue we had at the cup game with Police horses blocking entry, causing fans to crush and missing kick off. 

Seen this before, it's a shambles outside Easter Road and needs looked at. The cup game was the worst I've seen it and is an accident waiting to happen. 

43 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Seen this before, it's a shambles outside Easter Road and needs looked at. The cup game was the worst I've seen it and is an accident waiting to happen. 

I was there early and it was ok. I guess the problems arise nearer kick off when the queue gets bigger.

Ticket checks and searches before the turnstiles. Exactly what folks on here suggest we do before big games. Fine by me.

8 minutes ago, 1953 said:

I was there early and it was ok. I guess the problems arise nearer kick off when the queue gets bigger.

Ticket checks and searches before the turnstiles. Exactly what folks on here suggest we do before big games. Fine by me.

Yip I agree . If it keeps filth from doubling up and also out of our end then I would like to see us do some thing similar 

13 minutes ago, 1953 said:

We got to the Cup game around 40 minutes early and still only made kick off with seconds to go. It was a total shambles and still flares got in. It shows the contempt that the police have for football supporters who they lump together as hooligans and treat us accordingly. In total contrast to the rugby where everyone is treated as gentlemen and ladies when that's not always the case either. 

1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

Provisions for away fans needs looked at across the board, we were at Dundee Utd on Xmas eve and they only opened 2 turnstiles for 3.5k Hearts fans, was 2.15 before we got anywhere near our seats. 

1 hour ago, jimbojambo said:

We got to the Cup game around 40 minutes early and still only made kick off with seconds to go. It was a total shambles and still flares got in. It shows the contempt that the police have for football supporters who they lump together as hooligans and treat us accordingly. In total contrast to the rugby where everyone is treated as gentlemen and ladies when that's not always the case either. 

I was in my seat 40 mins early. I walked through from Sainsbury's and heard the Ultras coming along the road so got in in front of them. I guess that's where the hold ups started if you were behind them as they would no doubt be singled out for more thorough searches etc. 

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

This changed every thing in this debate for me 

9 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

This ends the lesson.

:fonzie:

17 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

……”Herald Sport can also exclusively reveal that two teenagers have been charged for throwing objects onto the field of play. 

Images from the match appear to show Rangers defender Borna Barisic surrounded by a coin, vodka bottle, lighter, and plastic cups, as he attempted to take a corner.”………

good grief. The hibs support of course have previous for this but it’s all the time now in games involving rangers and us.  I’ve suggested netting when they come to Tynecastle but seems they need to put it up at home as well. Add a padlock to the list above as well. Unbelievable 

Yes it is HIbs, but literally weeks after the OF were out pyroing each other, two 13 yo s all charged, while they get away with murder 

The Old Tolbooth
18 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I was watching old derby matches on YouTube yesterday for a bit, you know how you get sucked in by watching one game, and then another is suggested down the side, so you watch that too, and almost all of the games had Hibs fans launching objects onto the pitch or at Hearts fans, games from the 70's, 80's, and 90's, they'll never change their scummy behaviour! 

12 hours ago, martoon said:

Absolutely this in spades!! 

:spoton:

16 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Someone been farting on Wee Lee's pillow? 20059902_Screenshot_20230309_210856_ChromeBeta.jpg.c0e3d7390a744a8eac5b1a5b097bedd2.jpg

Nah it was one of the Hibs U-13s that farted. LJ was just standing directly behind him at the time. 

Luckies1874
1 hour ago, postage-stamp said:

I was thinking our derby game might be announced this Friday...TV dates I mean 

They've announced up to the weekend before now.

Saturday 8th    Celtic v Rangers   12.30pm

Sunday 9th    Dundee Utd v Hibs  12pm

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I was watching old derby matches on YouTube yesterday for a bit, you know how you get sucked in by watching one game, and then another is suggested down the side, so you watch that too, and almost all of the games had Hibs fans launching objects onto the pitch or at Hearts fans, games from the 70's, 80's, and 90's, they'll never change their scummy behaviour! 

Absolutely this in spades!! 

:spoton:

Yeah theyve always done it. 
What kind of Hearts supporter would want one of the uglies to lose to Hibs in a cup final 😆?!?!

Pasquale for King
12 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

This ends the lesson.

Me too 

Pasquale for King
13 hours ago, martoon said:

Spot on.

scott herbertson

I hate the OF more for what they are and what the bring to football and Scotland in general.

I want to beat Hibs more. Victories over them are more important as we have no chance of winning the league but being top dogs in Edinburgh is achievable.

3 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I hate the OF more for what they are and what the bring to football and Scotland in general.

I want to beat Hibs more. Victories over them are more important as we have no chance of winning the league but being top dogs in Edinburgh is achievable.

Don't you mean, "Has been achieved"? 🙃

12 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

This ends the lesson.

I won't be "supporting" either of them in that scenario.

20 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Only because he couldnae wriggle oot o' his ankle tag. I'm assuming it was a 'he', but it may very well have been a 'she' launching the lock to her brother's chastity belt Christmas pressie.

4 minutes ago, graygo said:

I won't be "supporting" either of them in that scenario.

That's the correct viewpoint. Thankfully, it'll likely be another 107 years before that scenario transpires. They're already 7 years and counting.

scott herbertson
16 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Don't you mean, "Has been achieved"? 🙃

yes indeed - needs to be maintained would have been aa better way of expressing it