***** Heart of Midlothian Football Club vs hibs *****

Sooks

Both teams leaking goals, Hibs even more so, which makes me think this will be an entertaining 3-2 with both teams finishing down to 10 men.

In reality, it will be a 1-0.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• ...andFulton'sBaggio

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

1 hour ago, sac said:

Yes, and look what happens to them when they’re down to 10 men.

If there’s a chance of giving these deluded muppets a doing on the 2nd, I hope that Robbie and the coaching staff are screaming at us to get forward. Time we really hammered these 🤡🤡

That's me as well.  If we get into a position of posting a big score, post it.  None of this easing off and preserving the lead.

Go right for the jugular.  Remember that vote.  Never forget that vote.  Make them pay for it.

46 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Humphrys available.

Halkett awaiting scan results, surprisingly not definitely out.

Kingsley has to pass concussion protocols, reading between the lines will be in the side. 

My prediction:

Clark

Smith  Rowles  Kingsley  Cochrane

Devlin  Snodgrass  Halliday

Gino  Shankland  McKay 

We’ll play 3-4-3 again probably and if Humphreys really is available I’d start him instead of Gino or McKay. I wouldn’t be averse to Forrest at RWB either, although it’ll probably be Smith

so I’d like to see

Clark

Sibbick Rowles Kingsley 

Forrest Devlin Snodgrass Cochrane

Humphreys Shankland McKay 

2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

We’ll play 3-4-3 again probably and if Humphreys really is available I’d start him instead of Gino or McKay. I wouldn’t be averse to Forrest at RWB either, although it’ll probably be Smith

so I’d like to see

Clark

Sibbick Rowles Kingsley 

Possibly. I think I would have Smith in the team ahead of Sibbick who I didn't think played well at Perth and is still too unpredictable for my liking. 

Like McKay I would also be surprised if Gino doesn't start. He's been a regular for weeks now and his best performances have been at Tynecastle. I just can't forsee Robbie leaving him out currently. Furthermore I very much doubt he just throws Humphrys straight in but he'll be a good option from the bench for sure. We'll see, it's going to be interesting. 72 hrs until we find out! 

15 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

That's me as well.  If we get into a position of posting a big score, post it.  None of this easing off and preserving the lead.

Go right for the jugular.  Remember that vote.  Never forget that vote.  Make them pay for it.

Absolutely ruthless.

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, JoeHarper said:

3-1 Hibs, it's due to fall into place for us too :)

There may very well be a 3-1 win for hibs but extremely unlikely.  

As far as derbies go, if the happy medium was that we were both kind of equal in stature/games won etc and, every win was extremely important to keep that teams noses in front and the bragging rights going then this game is a must win for both teams but, (reality check coming) not only are our noses in front, if you lot boarded a hot air balloon on a clear day and climbed to 5000 feet with binoculars you still wouldn’t see our arses, soooo far in front are we.

There is a stat somewhere that if your lot were to win against us 4 times per season, it would take you 20 seasons to catch up…..FACT 😂😂😂😂

Look, the simplicity is that hibs will beat hearts at some point in the future and, after that particular 90 minutes has elapsed your frenzied deluded support will start to rant about “natural order”, this is what we’ve come to expect, however there is ABSOLUTELY nothing falling into place at all for you lot except misery and long may it continue.

PS….YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT OUR RIVALS.

1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

As far as derbies go, if the happy medium was that we were both kind of equal in stature/games won etc and, every win was extremely important to keep that teams noses in front and the bragging rights going then this game is a must win for both teams but, (reality check coming) not only are our noses in front, if you lot boarded a hot air balloon on a clear day and climbed to 5000 feet with binoculars you still wouldn’t see our arses, soooo far in front are we.

There is a stat somewhere that if your lot were to win against us 4 times per season, it would take you 20 seasons to catch up…..FACT 😂😂😂😂

Look, the simplicity is that hibs will beat hearts at some point in the future and, after that particular 90 minutes has elapsed your frenzied deluded support will start to rant about “natural order”, this is what we’ve come to expect, however there is ABSOLUTELY nothing falling into place at all for you lot except misery and long may it continue.

Well said.👏

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

so I’d like to see

Clark

Sibbick Rowles Kingsley 

Gino has been brilliant the last few games. Never stopped running and has been a great out ball for us.

Can't see him being dropped......... unless he's nailed on to come on as an impact sub after an hour.

3 minutes ago, andy_jambo said:

Anyone know if the game is on Hearts TV? Hearts website seemed to suggest it was just audio. Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. 

It’ll be on for ahem ‘international’ subscribers

We just need to do our job in the stand and get the place absolutely rocking and be the 12th man. Boo Hibs when their on the ball and make it an absolute bear pit!

35 minutes ago, andy_jambo said:

Anyone know if the game is on Hearts TV? Hearts website seemed to suggest it was just audio. Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. 

It's on PPV for £12.99 from Hearts TV. One of the games we are allowed to stream as it's not on TV and not a Saturday 3pm KO.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
1 hour ago, andy_jambo said:

26 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

It's on PPV for £12.99 from Hearts TV. One of the games we are allowed to stream as it's not on TV and not a Saturday 3pm KO.

Head to here for a ppv pass: https://ppv.heartsfc.co.uk/

I’d go for an unchanged starting XI from Wednesday night, then bring Humphreys and McKay off the bench in the second half. The thought of them 2 running at a tired defence 🤤

5 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

I’d go for an unchanged starting XI from Wednesday night, then bring Humphreys and McKay off the bench in the second half. The thought of them 2 running at a tired defence 🤤

I see your point but think its inevitable Robbie brings in McKay and Smith for Grant and Forrest. That would still give us options of Forrest, Humphrys, Grant, Natty and hopefully Kingsley off the bench. And Kio I guess...

3 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

I'd be very surprised if McKay doesn't start on Monday. Robbie said we gave him a rest on the heavy park but I suspect it was also a little kick up the arse. In my view he's far too talented to leave out a game like this and his cameo on Wednesday suggested he might have got his game head back on.

Will be in the starting eleven 100 per cent as will Kingsley.

26 minutes ago, karipidis said:

I see your point but think its inevitable Robbie brings in McKay and Smith for Grant and Forrest. That would still give us options of Forrest, Humphrys, Grant, Natty and hopefully Kingsley off the bench. And Kio I guess...

Yeah still good options off the bench that’s for sure 

Seaside jambo
On 29/12/2022 at 07:51, ri Alban said:

Come on then ,ya manky,Junky, trampy, smelly, shite munching, pish stained, rat pumping, soap dodging, Hibs *****.

:fth:

Now that’s a bit poetry that should be taught in schools 🤣

2 hours ago, Busby8 said:

Gino has been brilliant the last few games. Never stopped running and has been a great out ball for us.

Can't see him being dropped......... unless he's nailed on to come on as an impact sub after an hour.

100% agree. Gino has to play, he’s been superb and against that defence he should shine. Humphrey’s has been out for 2 months so he will be in the bench if anything I’d imagine

3 hours ago, whytebeard said:

image.thumb.png.cfd20d053358aaa20e48ab64135d6c2e.png

Just saw on the Hibs website that their fans had requested the club send the women’s team instead to give them a better chance of getting a result!

They were just confirming on Twitter that it would in fact be the men’s team turning up. 🫢😂😂

I don't think they'll be any big surprises in the team lines. McKay and Smith for Forrest and Grant.

Maybe one of Kingsley/Halkett will make it. Robbie will already know and mie through his teeth about their chances.

4 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Love this, no one at Tynecastle ever expects anything other than beating Hibs, does it always happen, of course not. Do we get pissed when we lose, damn straight but Hibs are absolutely never going to have natural order or equality of status in the derby in any of our lifetimes 

highlandjambo3

I think our bench will make a significant impact in 60+ minutes if things are a bit ropy…….even if we’re 1 up we can still change things to go in for the kill 😁

WorldChampions1902
On 29/12/2022 at 17:00, feedthefox said:

One thing which looks certain these days is Shankland will score with a penalty.

FTFY.

Lovely Jubbly.

WheatfieldWarrior
On 29/12/2022 at 10:46, wavydavy said:

Just looked this up and can answer my own question.

Heart of Midlothian F.C. v Hibernian F.C.
cinch Premiership
 02/01/2023  3:00pm  Tynecastle Park
Referee:Kevin Clancy
AR1Frank Connor
AR2David Roome
Fourth OfficialSteven McLean
VARNick Walsh
AVARGraeme Stewart

Tbf, the shittest one from that lot is McLean, so just as well they have him counting the studs.

2 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Looking for 2 tickets for Monday can pay cash or transfer 👍

Thanks.

One popped up in Y about 15mins ago was gone in seconds :lol:

I had it in my basket, my card wouldn't process and then it timed out and was gone.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'm never worried about these games until it actually kicks off, not long after I'm usually comfortable again. 

Really about winning the middle of the pitch, we are good at that 

gorgierulesapply88
12 minutes ago, 151 said:

One popped up in Y about 15mins ago was gone in seconds :lol:

I had it in my basket, my card wouldn't process and then it timed out and was gone.

Nightmare man. This ones like gold-dust, crazy they didn't open the exchange for this one!

Just now, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Nightmare man. This ones like gold-dust, crazy they didn't open the exchange for this one!

I've managed to get one off my account and the mrs account in the last 3 days but the closer it gets and the more people who have bought from the exchange means its less and less likely to see one pop up. 

2 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

they did open the exchange

3 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I think our bench will make a significant impact in 60+ minutes if things are a bit ropy…….even if we’re 1 up we can still change things to go in for the kill 😁

Or sit in 😬

gorgierulesapply88

So you have to be a Roseburn season ticket holder to purchase A ticket on the exchange? That's no ideal. Anybody able to check and see if there are 1/2 available and i'll fire over the cash.

1 minute ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

So you have to be a Roseburn season ticket holder to purchase A ticket on the exchange? That's no ideal. Anybody able to check and see if there are 1/2 available and i'll fire over the cash.

Been refreshing every 5mins for the last 5 or so hours :lol:

As I say I had one but it wouldn't process my card for some reason for one of the kids account. Managed to get 2 previously though.

The Treasurer
Just now, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Are you not due a trip to Thailand or something? Mr West End Hertz

Never been to Thailand in my life. 

You're clearly thinking of some glory hunter fan boi