The Traitors. New show BBC

Vlad Magic

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Said similar to Mrs lB. Jaz blew it too. That’s all he had to say to Mollie and the penny would have dropped, or maybe her pants had already dropped for Harry🙄

Well she was on a loser as Harry has 

Another “half “ it seems . 

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Ray Gin

• Samuel Camazzola

• Armageddon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

luckyBatistuta
55 minutes ago, jambo1998 said:

Loved it, best TV I've seen in ages.

Have you watched the reality Squid Game, that’s brilliant too.

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

We don’t know what went on in that castle…neither does Harry’s other half🤔

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

We don’t know what went on in that castle…neither does Harry’s other half🤔

True . 

JudyJudyJudy
58 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Having no context on which to interpret this post, it certainly makes for interesting reading.

Oh you had to be there Jim 

luckyBatistuta
8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

True . 

Who did you want to win at the end when the 5 of them were at the table. I wanted Andrew or Mollie, but knew at that point Mollie couldn’t win because of her non stop trusting of Harry. I thought Jaz was going to vote for Harry after his wee chat with Andrew, but stuck the knife right between Andrews shoulder blades.

No Idle Talk

That was amazing! It worked out exactly the way I hoped it would with Harry and Mollie at the end. I thought for a moment Jaz had nailed Harry and he wasn't going to get away with it but with Mollie backing him up he managed to ride out the storm. 

It is so hard to win that thing as a traitor. Even though Harry played an incredible game as a traitor, when it came down to it he still needed Mollie to hand it to him on a plate at the end. Harry totally deserved to win it though. If it wasn't Harry it should have been Jaz. Jaz was pretty switched on at working people out.

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Who did you want to win at the end when the 5 of them were at the table. I wanted Andrew or Mollie, but knew at that point Mollie couldn’t win because of her non stop trusting of Harry. I thought Jaz was going to vote for Harry after his wee chat with Andrew, but stuck the knife right between Andrews shoulder blades.

I wanted Jaz to win as he was a good detective , sussing out the traitors . 

Arthur Morgan
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yeah and she is a presenter of a CBBC show, what a coincidence!

luckyBatistuta
7 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I wanted Jaz to win as he was a good detective , sussing out the traitors . 

Yeah, he played a great game…right up until that final table when he blew it. He seemed to suss out loads, but never brought a lot of it up at the banishments, as he knew they would turn on him.

Harry, having smitten Mollie as his bestie won the day...just. For a moment I thought Jaz had convinced Mollie, she chalked Harry on the slate, then replaced it. I also thought seeing Harry's face being eliminated would've been better telly than Mollies muffled cussing. Well played Jaz!

Edited by OBE

JudyJudyJudy
8 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Never knew that 

Tommy Brown

It would be good if they could show a version where you don't know who the traitors are.

We are all experts on the sofa, would we be if we were in the dark.

No one other than the traitors knew Ross had been recruited then immediately banished. They went into the last 5 thinking there was only one traitor.

Mollie's brain exploded and couldn't comprehend there could be another traitor.

luckyBatistuta
28 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

It would be good if they could show a version where you don't know who the traitors are.

We are all experts on the sofa, would we be if we were in the dark.

No one other than the traitors knew Ross had been recruited then immediately banished. They went into the last 5 thinking there was only one traitor.

Mollie's brain exploded and couldn't comprehend there could be another traitor.

It would be worth trying, but they’d lose half the actual show as it stands.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

It would be worth trying, but they’d lose half the actual show as it stands.

Thats actually a good suggestion about not knowing who the traitors are . I was thinking that myself . However there is one big issue with that ! The murders . The discussion of who gets murdered and why is a big part of the show I feel . 

luckyBatistuta
7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Thats actually a good suggestion about not knowing who the traitors are . I was thinking that myself . However there is one big issue with that ! The murders . The discussion of who gets murdered and why is a big part of the show I feel . 

That’s what I meant, you’d lose half the show as it stands. You would have to find more to fill the show and if they did more challenges, I personally would turn off. I fast forward past most of them. Every challenge comes down to seconds to go…strange that🤔

Tommy Brown
12 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

That’s what I meant, you’d lose half the show as it stands. You would have to find more to fill the show and if they did more challenges, I personally would turn off. I fast forward past most of them. Every challenge comes down to seconds to go…strange that🤔

I was laughing at that myself.

My suggestion was an alternative transmission where you don't know the traitors. Never happen, moot point.

Edited by Tommy Brown

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

I was laughing at that myself.

My suggestion was an alternative transmission where you don't know the traitors. Never happen, moot point.

I’d definitely watch a version where we the general viewing public had no idea either until the very end. Think it would be really good, if they can fill the void with entertaining pieces🤷🏼‍♂️

Oh, Molly.

Poor girl looked heartbroken.

Harry and Jaz both played blinders and would have deserved the win.

35 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’d definitely watch a version where we the general viewing public had no idea either until the very end. Think it would be really good, if they can fill the void with entertaining pieces🤷🏼‍♂️

The Mole on Netflix.

luckyBatistuta
5 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

If I was Harry I would be giving Mollie a cut of the money.

You’re not married then🤣

jambopilms
5 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

You’re not married then🤣

Hahaha

If I had won by conning one of my mates, as the last person, I would have trouble not sharing some of the winnings. I would feel really bad.

JudyJudyJudy
35 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Hahaha

If I had won by conning one of my mates, as the last person, I would have trouble not sharing some of the winnings. I would feel really bad.

Its a game. He played it brilliantly. She played it appallingly.  Was lucky to get to the face off at the end. She bascially stubbled blindly to the finale . Harry used her as a pawn.  I feel slightly sorry for her now , now that i know Harry has a partner all along as I cant recall him ever mentioning that he did ? I may be wrong. If he didnt maybe he did this delibrately to string Mollie along which is quite unfair. 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I fast forward past most of them.

Guilty of this too. :) 

I wonder what would have happened if Jas had sided with Andrew and voted for Harry in the first round at the final table rather than going for Andrew first?

That would be 2 votes for Andrew, 2 votes for Harry. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I wonder what would have happened if Jas had sided with Andrew and voted for Harry in the first round at the final table rather than going for Andrew first?

That would be 2 votes for Andrew, 2 votes for Harry. 

I did wonder about there being a draw in votes and what would happen ?

22 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I did wonder about there being a draw in votes and what would happen ?

Our JKB Mafia games go to a penalty shoot out :lol: 

JudyJudyJudy
39 minutes ago, Boof said:

😂

3 hours ago, Boof said:

That would have been hilarious. Claudia in goals. :D

5 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

That was proper box office :rofl:great telly

I'm usually not a massive fan of reality TV - but that was amazing - Hands on my head when Molly put the 'H' on the board! .. Was brilliant! 

AlimOzturk

Just finished it. Absolutely outstanding television.

Harry winning that was a combination of luck and brilliant game play. All the stars had to align at the end there and they did.

It will be rare for traitors to win this game imo.

Like our mafia games, about 9 times out ten the town wins over the goons simply down to wright of numbers.  

AlimOzturk
9 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Its a game. He played it brilliantly. She played it appallingly.  Was lucky to get to the face off at the end. She bascially stubbled blindly to the finale . Harry used her as a pawn.  I feel slightly sorry for her now , now that i know Harry has a partner all along as I cant recall him ever mentioning that he did ? I may be wrong. If he didnt maybe he did this delibrately to string Mollie along which is quite unfair. 

Nothing unfair about it. The game is about deception. Using every thing to your advantage. Literally had a mother/son duo in their not sharing they knew each other 😂

Best telly that’s been out for years. 

4 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Nothing unfair about it. The game is about deception. Using every thing to your advantage. Literally had a mother/son duo in their not sharing they knew each other 😂

Best telly that’s been out for years. 

Should I apply for the next series? 🤣🤣

Armageddon
On 27/01/2024 at 01:12, Arthur Morgan said:

22 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Never knew that 

Absolute face palm.  

Arthur - do you just assume all females with a birth deformity are the CBBC tv presenter?!!

Cerrie Burnell is the CBBC presenter, Mollie Pearce is who is being discussed here.

Btw, Dev from Coronation Street years ago isn’t Navid on Still Game, and the black boy on the Halifax adverts isn’t Lenny Henry.

Hampden Demolition
1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

Absolute face palm.  

Arthur - do you just assume all females with a birth deformity are the CBBC tv presenter?!!

Cerrie Burnell is the CBBC presenter, Mollie Pearce is who is being discussed here.

Btw, Dev from Coronation Street years ago isn’t Navid on Still Game, and the black boy on the Halifax adverts isn’t Lenny Henry.

They are referring to Harry’s actual girlfriend who is a presenter for CBBC. 

Tail between the legs moment.

Armageddon
4 minutes ago, Hampden Demolition said:

They are referring to Harry’s actual girlfriend who is a presenter for CBBC. 

Tail between the legs moment.

😂😂😂😇🤪🥸

7 hours ago, Shapes said:

Good heavens, the biggest YES imaginable!

luckyBatistuta
7 hours ago, Shapes said:

🙏🏻 DO IT!!!!  The thread on the show would probably go down as one of THE all time classics.

What colour is Claudia Winkleman supposed to be?

Samuel Camazzola
16 minutes ago, EH11_2NL said:

What colour is Claudia Winkleman supposed to be?

I think it's called Autumnal Caramac on the Dulux paint chart. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
13 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Just finished it. Absolutely outstanding television.

Harry winning that was a combination of luck and brilliant game play. All the stars had to align at the end there and they did.

It will be rare for traitors to win this game imo.

Like our mafia games, about 9 times out ten the town wins over the goons simply down to wright of numbers.  

I can’t see any other series of Traitors matching this one because it’s virtually impossible to play it that well. I was crying laughing when Harry was asked to say traitor or faithful because you knew mollie was going to be raging :lol:

so much TV is pish but that was the bomb 

5 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I think it's called Autumnal Caramac on the Dulux paint chart. 

😄

8 hours ago, Boof said:

Good heavens, the biggest YES imaginable!

Nobody would suspect the 5ft1 nurse would they 🤔 nah in all seriousness I'd be a total mess in that game. If I was faithful I'd be killed within the first week as I'd just accuse everyone 🤣🤣

On 27/01/2024 at 11:28, luckyBatistuta said:

Did find it very funny that in the Pirate Boat Challenge they managed to get 5 people out of the water one-by-one, into a boat, travel the 500 or so yards to the Pirate Boat, and then disembark all 5 people all in the space of 2 and a half minutes according to their timer.  And then 5 people with absolutely no prior knowledge of how a main sail works managed to get the thing up in little over 4. :rofl:

That, and it was the middle of the day when they started, and ****ing sunset by the time they got the sail up....!  

Maybe there is a black hole in the Castle which distorts time and space around it. 

Edited by tian447

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Did find it very funny that in the Pirate Boat Challenge they managed to get 5 people out of the water one-by-one, into a boat, travel the 500 or so yards to the Pirate Boat, and then disembark all 5 people all in the space of 2 and a half minutes according to their timer.  And then 5 people with absolutely no prior knowledge of how a main sail works managed to get the thing up in little over 4. :rofl:

That, and it was the middle of the day when they started, and ****ing sunset by the time they got the sail up....!  

Maybe there is a black hole in the Castle which distorts time and space around it. 

We were laughing at that too🤣

Amazing how they always change the order at the banishment table conveniently to finish on the one vital person