The Hearts Ultras ( merged )

No Idle Talk

been here before
6 minutes ago, conn artist said:

Can someone help me out. What are the lyrics to chant sung to Oasis - She’s Electric. Can never work out beyond the first line or two. My son really wants to know. 

Thanks in advance. 

He’s electric

Scores against Hibees and Celtic

He’s done things Ive never expected

Steven Naismith for Balon D’or

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• This is My Story Podcast

• been here before

• Wee Mikey

NextGenerationJambo
Just now, been here before said:

This line is the bain of my existence. 

Mr Sifter
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

We have lived in Gorgie for over 20 years through choice, rarely ever complain about the noise, the wife has moaned about parking during games etc. But when It’s unnecessary and illegal fireworks them yes Im going to complain. Not really sure what benefit they believe it brings, my great nephew was on the “march” and he couldn’t answer that either. 
Glad your dog doesn’t get upset by fireworks but most pets do, due to the  omnipresent mice in the area lots of people have cats too. There are enough fireworks going off without our fan’s adding to the problem. 

Fair dos. I’ll respectfully disagree. I think they look and sound great. 

conn artist
20 minutes ago, been here before said:

He’s electric

Scores against Hibees and Celtic

He’s done things Ive never expected

Thanks for that. 

fabienleclerq
3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

No fun having two dog’s barking their heads off because some wee ******s think they’re clever, they behave at the match they shouldn’t act like these other ***** outside. 

Have you considered the noise from the dogs barking upsetting your neighbours? Maybe you should get rid of them....

Couple of fireworks once in a blue moon ffs.

Shooter McGavin
4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Depends on whether the club feel like expanding the area really.

Don't see why they wouldn't.

They've quite clearly improved the atmosphere at Tynecastle, which for a while, was dog s*ite.

The players like them too.

Fireworks going bang isn’t an issue, it’s the trajectory from a wobbly hand as they skim the sides of windows and buildings :laugh:

GavK1012
2 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

Have you considered the noise from the dogs barking upsetting your neighbours? Maybe you should get rid of them....

Couple of fireworks once in a blue moon ffs.

IMHO, alleged adults who find fun and excitement in explosives being set off in built up areas tend to be lacking in capacity and need to grow up a bit and be less narcissistic...

been here before
4 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

IMHO, alleged adults who find fun and excitement in explosives being set off in built up areas tend to be lacking in capacity and need to grow up a bit and be less narcissistic...

What about allegefld adults who live in flats who buy dugs and leave them locked in the house all day?

Wee Mikey
On 05/03/2024 at 14:01, Wee Mikey said:

Nah, the more Shanks songs the better, say I.

🎶🎵🎶

I'm too sexy for my shirt,
Too sexy for my shirt,
So sexy it hurts.

And I'm too sexy for the Celts,
Too sexy for the Gers, man,
Middle East, or Japan.

🎶🎵🎶

Methinks the Hearts 'catwalk' suits him just fine.

😎

21 hours ago, Aussie Jambo said:

😂😂

I was just musing ... it's been 26 years since Robbo's 2nd stint with Hearts:-

1981 - 1988

1988 - 1998

If we have to wait another 26 years for a future striker to challenge his stats then most of us auld fogeys will be 6' under (including Robbo himself).

Hence, I'd be up for the Gorgie Ultras doing a reprise of that glorious song 'in homage', so to speak, but adapted for Shankland whilst the going is good.

Original 👇

🎶🎵🎶

Who put the ball in the Hibees net?

Robbo, Robbo.

Johnny Robertson.

Johnny Robertson,

Johnny Robertson,

Johnny Robertson.

We love you, Robbo, we do,

Oh, Robbo we love you.

🎶🎵🎶

Amended version 👇

🎶🎵🎶
Shankland, Shankland.
Lawrence Shank-a-land.

Lawrence Shank-a-land,
Lawrence Shank-a-land.
Lawrence Shank-a-land.

We love you Lawrence, we do,
Oh, Lawrence we love you.
🎶🎵🎶

Come OAN Gorgie Ultras.

❤️❤️G❤️

fabienleclerq
1 hour ago, GavK1012 said:

It's young lads being part of a movement and feeling involved in something.  Set of a few fireworks, hardly running riot or smashing the place up.

Folk are too keen to have a pop at younger generations.  As for narcissistic, I think saying I've got a dog so everyone should behave in a manner that suits me is getting there.

been here before
1 minute ago, fabienleclerq said:

It's young lads being part of a movement and feeling involved in something.  Set of a few fireworks, hardly running riot or smashing the place up.

Folk are too keen to have a pop at younger generations.  As for narcissistic, I think saying I've got a dog so everyone should behave in a manner that suits me is getting there.

Its the moaning about parking on match day that I found amusing.

Like Tynecastle or cars werent about in 2004.

Wee Mikey
57 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

It's young lads being part of a movement and feeling involved in something.  Set off a few fireworks, hardly running riot or smashing the place up.

No, it's not ... but that's not the point, is it?

Nah, @Pasquale for King is perfectly correct as regards loud fireworks.

Nae need for it, and it absolutely does disturb pets, and humans too ... shift-workers to name but one group.

By all means have the wee march tae Tynie  but stick to quiet fireworks. Easily available.

Having regard for others costs nowt.

Thunder and Lightning

I'd like to issue a challenge to the GU. 

Twice as many fireworks for the next home game, or you're shite bags. 

There. 😂 

Thunder and Lightning
Just now, Jim_Duncan said:

Twenty foot tall statue of Ms Budge with maroon and white rockets shooting out her nipples for the cup parade.

See, when we work together magic happens. 

fabienleclerq
2 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Nae need for it, and it absolutely does disturb pets, and humans too ... shift-workers to name but one group.

By all means have the wee march tae Tynie  but stick to quiet fireworks. Easily available.

Stop being such a melt.

"Here lads I know you are going through that rebellious age n that but I've found some silent fireworks and alcohol free cans for you"

He lives near a football stadium,it's noisy once a fortnight and maybe 4 times a year there's some fireworks.  

fabienleclerq
3 hours ago, been here before said:

Its the moaning about parking on match day that I found amusing.

Like Tynecastle or cars werent about in 2004.

They should post dates when games are on so people can arrange somewhere else to park.

been here before
9 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

They should post dates when games are on so people can arrange somewhere else to park.

True but lets be fair here. Imagine 20 years ago you buy a flat in Gorgie where the surrounding green fields make it an ideal place to walk your dug and park your car right by your door.

Then one morning you wake up and find some ***** has built a big **** off fitba ground slap bang on your doorstep that 1000s of people will be travelling to every second week.

And if that wasnt bad enough theyve also sneaked up dozens on tenement buildings full of flats and the folk living there have cars an need places to park them too.

Id be complaining too in all honesty.

Edited by been here before

cheetah

Nothing worse than a noisy dog in a neighbours flat. 

The Wrinkly Ninja

The fireworks lobby getting all worked up because a stranger on a message board doesn’t like the pretty lights.

been here before
5 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

The fireworks lobby getting all worked up because a stranger on a message board doesn’t like the pretty lights.

Edgy Dawg on a message board getting all worked up over strangers on a message board getting all worked up because a stranger on a messageboard  doesnt like pretty lights.

Walter Kidd

I think they are brilliant but really need to be a bit more sartorial.  Black hoody get up is a bit shan, right?

been here before
3 minutes ago, Walter Kidd said:

I think they are brilliant but really need to be a bit more sartorial.  Black hoody get up is a bit shan, right?

Its all about vreating an identity by being the same as every other tik tok identikit 'ultra' mob out there.

Edited by been here before

Nobreath

I think we should have the Gorgie Ultras doing a version of Jump Around - House of Pain. 

The AI lyrics may need some work 😉

image.thumb.png.3ec461a917388340eb34fcdd858fb0bf.png

gorgierulesapply88
18 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

What a snowflake.

I am gonna donate £100 just for more fireworks now.

davemclaren
45 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

What a snowflake.

I am gonna donate £100 just for more fireworks now.

Surprised you didn't call him 'woke' as well. 😎

JudyJudyJudy

I like fireworks 🧨 adds to the excitement 

Thunder and Lightning

I'm disappointed nobody had told us Somone could have died yet. 

Come on, up your game moany mob. 

Gundermann
21 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

Kids like noise and bright colours, except for their clothes these days.

They should just buy balloons and pop them. Much cheaper. They can donate the firework money to FoH and ballons popping won't wake up frontline workers with earplugs in.

Win, win.

9287b9da-ee8a-4c29-a6b1-2df03aa46cc9_tex

Bazzas right boot

I hate fireworks,  always have.

They are shite,  even as a kid, I thought they were shite. After you've seen them once at about ages 4 or 5, they are boring.

Adults or teens waving or putting fireworks off  outside a show for kids- get in the bin. 

However,if folk like them, crack on  and spend money or watch a show, each to their own.

Not sure I'd like them going off down my street  and outside my house, but that's why I'm in a quiet cul-de-sac outside of town.

Bazzas right boot
47 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Should have gone for white hoods. 

🤣

gorgierulesapply88
4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Surprised you didn't call him 'woke' as well. 😎

He was probably half asleep 🤣

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

He was probably half asleep 🤣

😎

Gorgie_Rules

Appreciate it isn’t everyones thing, but the Gorgie Ultras have been generally well received by the wider Hearts support and crucially have the support of the club.

Contrast that to Hibs’ terrible attempt with ‘Block 7’, disliked by the majority of the fanbase, IRA and f* the queen chants and vape throwing:

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?366024-Block-7-(again)

The Gorgie Ultras appear to have got themselves pretty well organised with a few wiser heads running the show compared with the neds at Hibs who appear to be disliked by the wider Hibs fanbase.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

3 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Appreciate it isn’t everyones thing, but the Gorgie Ultras have been generally well received by the wider Hearts support and crucially have the support of the club.

Contrast that to Hibs’ terrible attempt with ‘Block 7’, disliked by the majority of the fanbase, IRA and f* the queen chants and vape throwing:

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?366024-Block-7-(again)

The Gorgie Ultras appear to have got themselves pretty well organised with a few wiser heads running the show compared with the neds at Hibs who appear to be disliked by the wider Hibs fanbase.

The GU are fantastic. Hopefully they remain their own group and do their own thing eg what theyre doing now basically. I know there might be a desire to be seen to rival / oppose block 7 for some involved but that wee group of degenerates in Leith don't deserve the attention. If anything is found to be unwanted or unsavoury then weed it out at the start and don't let standards decline 👍

This is My Story Podcast

Difference between them and the GU is pretty easy to see.

The GU knew from the get go that Ultras weren’t and aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. So they’ve spent time trying to build bridges and good relationships with our own fan base first. What do our fans actual want from an ultras group. The GU also knew that to achieve anything, they’d have to have a working relationship with the club. So they listened to the club and the club listened to them and they are happy to work together. The GU have ensured they are across all areas of the club that matter to our fans and the club. They work with the foundation to try help engage the next generation of fans, they also pledge. They work with Big Hearts so that they can help them and the club stay connected and be a valuable part of our community, they also volunteer. They work with the federation so that they can stay connected to other supporters clubs, they attend the meetings every month. The GU on the whole are liked by our fanbase or at least our fan base can appreciate their efforts. They won’t always get everything right but they are doing everything right to ensure longevity. 

B7 want to be Celtic ultras. Massively disliked by their own fanbase. Massively laughed at by every other ultras group in Scotland, including Celtic. Wee daft boys playing at ultras hanging out the back of a French exchange student who’s convinced them he’s connected to Marseille ultras 😂 they’ll be lucky to be around in a seasons time. Walking about Gorgie filming themselves, giving it the Danny Dyer patter, acting like they are hunting for jambos………….but came deliberately at 3am when everyone was in bed 🙈 Dafties. 

Ex member of the SaS
On 07/03/2024 at 17:22, Jim_Duncan said:

Should have gone for white hoods. 

FFS Maroon surely! 

Americana

Do they draw straws to see who is gonna be the one that holds the drum for the other guy to batter, because thats a shite gig, side on, cant see the match, arms in agony.

Never realized until lately that there is a few older guys in there too, wonder how the mrs reacts when youre a guy in your 40s getting home after dressing up in all black to set off fireworks with a bunch 18-22 year old mates.

Either way let them have fun, it was a different sort of fun being N Lower in the early 00s, but I have 15 years on most of the laddies I see in that section so its prob me showing my age to not fully appreciate it. 

As always the megaphone can do one though.

been here before
12 minutes ago, Americana said:

Never realized until lately that there is a few older guys in there too, wonder how the mrs reacts when youre a guy in your 40s getting home after dressing up in all black to set off fireworks with a bunch 18-22 year old mates

Aye you see them at games, full beards and bellies dressed up and  jumping about with the laddies. To each their own and all that but its very odd.

Americana
3 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

A look of shock, I'd imagine.

image.png.1256c2eb90abe33d8814d4e72d7fce3b.png

🤣

boag1874
On 14/03/2024 at 09:15, This is My Story Podcast said:

B7 want to be Celtic ultras. Massively disliked by their own fanbase. Massively laughed at by every other ultras group in Scotland, including Celtic. Wee daft boys playing at ultras hanging out the back of a French exchange student who’s convinced them he’s connected to Marseille ultras 😂 they’ll be lucky to be around in a seasons time. Walking about Gorgie filming themselves, giving it the Danny Dyer patter, acting like they are hunting for jambos………….but came deliberately at 3am when everyone was in bed 🙈 Dafties. 

That pretty much sums it up perfectly :lol: 

GU want to improve the atmosphere but aren’t total clowns and actually try to toe the line to a degree, don’t get involved in all the stupid shit that will get them banned and see the whole thing fail. B7 are wannabe hard men with a drum, cosplaying as continental ultras but would run a mile if they were in Europe (keep the laughter down it’s hypothetical) and got drawn against for example a French mob who don’t like their big “pals” Marseille too much 👀

Musemic

Can't believe I'm the first to suggest it but wouldn't the skipper's name fit perfectly in "Shang-a-lang"? (ask your parents if you're under 40)

Very apt since a couple of the boys in the band went to Tynecastle school.

If I'm the first to suggest I'll take full credit but will leave it to some talented wordsmith to come up with the lyrics.

kingantti1874
On 14/03/2024 at 09:15, This is My Story Podcast said:

Difference between them and the GU is pretty easy to see.

The GU knew from the get go that Ultras weren’t and aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. So they’ve spent time trying to build bridges and good relationships with our own fan base first. What do our fans actual want from an ultras group. The GU also knew that to achieve anything, they’d have to have a working relationship with the club. So they listened to the club and the club listened to them and they are happy to work together. The GU have ensured they are across all areas of the club that matter to our fans and the club. They work with the foundation to try help engage the next generation of fans, they also pledge. They work with Big Hearts so that they can help them and the club stay connected and be a valuable part of our community, they also volunteer. They work with the federation so that they can stay connected to other supporters clubs, they attend the meetings every month. The GU on the whole are liked by our fanbase or at least our fan base can appreciate their efforts. They won’t always get everything right but they are doing everything right to ensure longevity. 

agree with all this and I think you guys have had a lot to do with that.  I think there is a lot right including the tempered use of the drum 🤣

just a few teeny weeny points of feeback. 

Should ditch the black and go with maroon or maroon and white. Help set the GU ultras apart from the other ultra clowns in Scotland who wear black becuase they believe it to be somehow threatening. I don’t think that’s what we are going for.

can we occasionally do more well know hearts songs so I can join in 🤣 . the fact all teams sing the same ****ing songs is pretty annoying and we have some class old ones that can be thrown into the mix.

however, contradicting myself (not unheard of) - amazing I’ve not heard a version of (Hibernian get battered everywhere they go) yet. Annoying catchy tune that one. 

Edited by kingantti1874

KyleLafferty

We won the cup at Hampden,

on a sunny day in May.

The ball fell to Rudi Skacel,

and he made the Hibbes pay.

Grainger scored his pen,

gowser from a yard.

And the party all started,

with a goal from Darren Barr 

Allez Allez Allez 

2 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

We won the cup at Hampden,

on a sunny day in May.

The ball fell to Rudi Skacel,

and he made the Hibbes pay.

Grainger scored his pen,

gowser from a yard.

And the party all started,

with a goal from Darren Barr 

Allez Allez Allez 

Like that 

Zerothehero

Agree with much of what's been said. Had previously not been a fan at all, sat amongst an early incarnation of what would become the Ultras at an away game and it was a state - a really negative vibe that felt as threatening to Hearts fans as anyone else. 

But feels like they've really made some progress and should be proud of that. You just need to look at the absolute embarrassment Hibs' ultras have been in the last few months. We've managed to avoid that and brought a bit of life to the games. 

I do wish we'd innovate a bit with the songs, hate hearing these copy / paste songs from other teams. And ditch the black. All these groups look the same and it really undervalues what the GU bring to the games. But they've won me over and as a moany old ******* that's quite an achievement.  

This is My Story Podcast
7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

agree with all this and I think you guys have had a lot to do with that.  I think there is a lot right including the tempered use of the drum 🤣

just a few teeny weeny points of feeback. 

Should ditch the black and go with maroon or maroon and white. Help set the GU ultras apart from the other ultra clowns in Scotland who wear black becuase they believe it to be somehow threatening. I don’t think that’s what we are going for.

can we occasionally do more well know hearts songs so I can join in 🤣 . the fact all teams sing the same ****ing songs is pretty annoying and we have some class old ones that can be thrown into the mix.

however, contradicting myself (not unheard of) - amazing I’ve not heard a version of (Hibernian get battered everywhere they go) yet. Annoying catchy tune that one. 

Maroon is coming. The black was to help establish who the ultras were and prove that self policing works. Helped the club and the ultras massively. Makes it easier to stop everything bad that happens at games being blamed on the ultras. But maroon is defo something that is being discussed and hopefully coming sooner rather than later.