The Hearts Ultras ( merged )

No Idle Talk

hmfc_liam06
11 hours ago, norrie1952 said:

Yes that was brilliant. It must inspire the players 

It must have inspired the Killie players too, they scored pretty much right after Sha La started being belted out around the stadium.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Wee Mikey

• been here before

• This is My Story Podcast

loveofthegame

Atmosphere and euro party was just getting started when the Killie boy curled it top bag… really killed the vibe 😂

Still, they needed all 3 points - the draw was more than enough for us. 

• 3 weeks later...
Gorgie_Rules

Appreciate it's too soon for this weekend but the semi at Hampden got me thinking. The big flag that loads on here donated to in 2012, I believe the biggest issue with it was the sheer size and getting a number of folk to volunteer to arrange having it on display. Any ideas if its stored someone and still in decent nick?

Potentially this is something the Ultras could pick up to incorporate into their tifos? 

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Appreciate it's too soon for this weekend but the semi at Hampden got me thinking. The big flag that loads on here donated to in 2012, I believe the biggest issue with it was the sheer size and getting a number of folk to volunteer to arrange having it on display. Any ideas if its stored someone and still in decent nick?

Potentially this is something the Ultras could pick up to incorporate into their tifos? 

Last time it was spoken about it was reckoned to be in East Lothian somewhere (I think). No one knew who had it though.

Mad Bad and Dangerous

The ultras are a massive positive to the match experience at Tynecastle.

I'm 57 and was part of the old shed days in thd 80s which were brilliant but time moves on.

I love us having the ultras, they help the atmosphere by starting songs and generally up the noise level.

We were at Hospitality at the Livi game in the Gorgie sweet and sat directly behind them......we absolutely loved the experience....well done guys. !! 👍👍👍

I like that our Ultras are not also casuals . If you have a look on social media you very quickly realise that the Hibs version are just wee neddy casual wannabes . A fair few older casuals sniffing around them and grooming the younger lads in Block 7 . Creepy middle aged weirdos like “ The Slab “

Our boys just seem to be there for a right good time at the football

CaptainShanks
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I like that our Ultras are not also casuals . If you have a look on social media you very quickly realise that the Hibs version are just wee neddy casual wannabes . A fair few older casuals sniffing around them and grooming the younger lads in Block 7 . Creepy middle aged weirdos like “ The Slab “

Bang on. The Hibs ones are bampots decked out in balaclavas launching stuff onto the pitch. Hibs seem fully on board with them though. If the equivalent group started at Hearts their section would be shut down in no time. 

Arthur Morgan
3 hours ago, CaptainShanks said:

Bang on. The Hibs ones are bampots decked out in balaclavas launching stuff onto the pitch. Hibs seem fully on board with them though. If the equivalent group started at Hearts their section would be shut down in no time. 

I think the first Hearts 'Ultras' group were more like this.

CaptainShanks
On 19/04/2024 at 05:32, Arthur Morgan said:

I think the first Hearts 'Ultras' group were more like this.

That is how I remember them as well. The minute the sectarian stuff started they were doomed. 

Batistuta87
On 18/04/2024 at 23:33, Sooks said:

The guy who sort of heads up the ultras gets slagged off for wearing brogues so enough said there really. 

You don't see many "Weekend Offenders" in with them. 

3 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

The guy who sort of heads up the ultras gets slagged off for wearing brogues so enough said there really. 

You don't see many "Weekend Offenders" in with them. 

A million times better than the Singing Section Official from a few years ago 

Some of the tunes at Kilmarnock were good. That stand carried the sound of the drum pretty well.  Wasn’t too uncomfortable where I was sat. 

Any recent release of the lyrics for some of the new tunes?  

What was the one that continually repeated ‘Stephen Kingsley, Kent and Rowles’ 🎵 

been here before
7 minutes ago, SecN said:

Some of the tunes at Kilmarnock were good. That stand carried the sound of the drum pretty well.  Wasn’t too uncomfortable where I was sat. 

What was the one that continually repeated ‘Stephen Kingsley, Kent and Rowles’ 🎵 

Was that the Status Quo Rockin All Over The World one?

(or John Fogerty if we're being pedantic)

Edited by been here before

17 minutes ago, SecN said:

Is it not Kingsley, Kent, Halkett and Rowles?

13 minutes ago, lou said:

Is it not Kingsley, Kent, Halkett and Rowles?

Sorry. Had it in my head that it was a back three. 😏

Fxxx the SPFL

There’s a Utube Gorgie Ultras chants with the lyrics think it’s the lad Aaron who does the matchday blogs that put it up. Really good and helps auld duffers like myself know what they are singing so I can join in from section Q main stand