*** Offishul Hearts v Celtic October 22nd match thread ***

upgotheheads

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Might as well try & make some money over this wannabe debacle.

Celtic - 2 seems remarkably easy money.

Odds?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Bazzas right boot

Have heard from a reliable source hearts are putting together a completely new strategy for this one.

In order to counteract Ange, Robbie is going to treat this game as an away fixture, so much so that they plan to meet up pre match in Glasgow so they can journey the miles together and have a change of sheets at Harthill.

Then its park the bus time from 12:30 onwards with a view to nicking one and turn their crowd against them. 

Just need Colum to turn out and do his usual of giving us everything and weve turned the tables with a perfect  away day at home .

Thats sure to fool them , a master stroke.

Thanks for the heads up Jo! 

6 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

I will be in Edinburgh at the Playhouse watching Girl from the North Country. 2:30 start so I'll get the 11:30 train from Queen street to avoid the Arse cheek support, who will have left earlier.

If I’m testing negative should be watching GFTNC Wed night 

it’ll be 6 days since symptoms so fingers crossed

Geniunely think this could be a 0-7 defeat, Robbie afterwards to say he is proud of the players efforts and that sellick are a right good team. 

Budge, McKinley and Co to agree with Robbie and clap the boys off the park.

Flying up with my daughter from London.  Flights already booked but have duly warned her what to expect!    Seems to be a certainty we’ll ship a few goals.  Hoping for the best like others but reality likely to be a ‘doing’ 🫣

I have an adult and child’s season ticket going for this if anyone is looking. No cash needed happy to donate to anyone who wants them. Gorgie Stand seats. 

pettigrewsstylist

Risking anyone at all with a 500k one game takes all coming up is lunacy and shouldn't be allowed to happen at a fan owned club.

I have never has less interest in a fixture i used to circle on the calendar in the hope of a boistereous and rewarding day.

If we were allowed to forfeit, i would seriously consider it right now.

Sad times indeed.

1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Risking anyone at all with a 500k one game takes all coming up is lunacy and shouldn't be allowed to happen at a fan owned club.

I have never has less interest in a fixture i used to circle on the calendar in the hope of a boistereous and rewarding day.

Sad times indeed.

sadly your right on all points 

27 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I have an adult and child’s season ticket going for this if anyone is looking. No cash needed happy to donate to anyone who wants them. Gorgie Stand seats. 

Gone now.

pettigrewsstylist

Can see a helluva lot of empty seats for this one unfortuately.

Suppose its an opportunity to get fringe players some game time and we should use it as such IMO. 

38 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Sad times indeed.

This is the worst post I’ve ever read on kickback. 

Fozzyonthefence
34 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Going for a reverse of my favourite scoreline. 1-5 😕

I admire your optimism that we’ll score a goal!

2 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

If I’m testing negative should be watching GFTNC Wed night 

it’ll be 6 days since symptoms so fingers crossed

Send me a review🙂

pettigrewsstylist
58 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

This is the worst post I’ve ever read on kickback. 

Is there a wee trophy or gift  vouchers? 😄

I'm actually dreading this and our next 4 fixtures if I'm being honest. However its a home fixture against the filth and i'll be giving it my all again on Saturday.

Having just got back from Florence at 1:30am on Saturday, I went to Aberdeen by bus the next day, which took longer than my flight from Bologna btw, and stayed till the final whistle. We are HMFC and not Newco. We don't do walking away, EVER!  We've had bigger blips than this and we stick, and have stuck by our club through thick and thin. We're not changing now.

If we get beat then so what, everyone is expecting this. At least if we're going down then lets go down swinging. A bloody nose is the least id expect us to give Timothy. We've nothing to lose other than 3 points and i'm sure it won't be the last 3 points we lose. This is the moment we need to consolidate our support for our club.

Always HMFC! 🇱🇻

Very rarely do I look forward to a game against either of the pair and obviously this weekend is no different, but I’ll tell you I want a Hearts win and I want to see Hearts score which is more than can be said for a fair number of posters on this forum, they are absolutely choking on Celtic to pump us by a few so they can jump on the Robbie threads, start more and tell us how shite he and Heart of Midlothian are, I’d go as far to say their posts will be written and ready to go before the game even starts.

Having just watched the highlights back from Sunday and seeing Aberdeens second goal and sibbick doing his best to give the ball away at nearly every opportunity trying to play out from the back I actually shudder to think what the score will be onnl Saturday. 

I am always usually confident against the OF at home but not this week. Could be a cricket score if they are up for it - which they usually are. It's a sad state were in even taking into account the injuries. 

11 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

With our defeatist manager and some on here is there any point going to this one. They have a bigger budget, we have injuries etc

Mind the Andy Thorn game. 

Yeah, I was there, shame we can't sign a big centre half for just a few games nowadays. Would help as you imply. 

feedtheroman2
2 hours ago, SMJ_1874 said:

I'm actually dreading this and our next 4 fixtures if I'm being honest. However its a home fixture against the filth and i'll be giving it my all again on Saturday.

Having just got back from Florence at 1:30am on Saturday, I went to Aberdeen by bus the next day, which took longer than my flight from Bologna btw, and stayed till the final whistle. We are HMFC and not Newco. We don't do walking away, EVER!  We've had bigger blips than this and we stick, and have stuck by our club through thick and thin. We're not changing now.

If we get beat then so what, everyone is expecting this. At least if we're going down then lets go down swinging. A bloody nose is the least id expect us to give Timothy. We've nothing to lose other than 3 points and i'm sure it won't be the last 3 points we lose. This is the moment we need to consolidate our support for our club.

Always HMFC! 🇱🇻

We're going down but I can assure you it won't be be swinging.

Football sadist at its highest  going to watch this game! Imagine putting yourself through watching this game through your fingers and hearing the erse cheeks oozing out bile  I dread to think how badly we will be beaten at home. We just don’t have the squad to manage this team. I think it’s going to be a spanking. Anyone who thinks our injury prone team that’s left will do anything on the park is clearly insane. I’m not even predicting a score. I’m not that brave. 

Nelly Terraces

I lived in London & used to come up & back on the train in the same day for games. A round journey of over 800 miles.

I now live 1.3 miles from Tynecastle & despite having a season ticket can’t be bothered going on Saturday. Already beaten with Robbies negativity so really, what’s the point. 

Sure Budge & her lapdogs wont give a **** mind you, they’ve got my money & that’s pretty all that matters to them. 

2 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

I lived in London & used to come up & back on the train in the same day for games. A round journey of over 800 miles.

I now live 1.3 miles from Tynecastle & despite having a season ticket can’t be bothered going on Saturday. Already beaten with Robbies negativity so really, what’s the point. 

Sure Budge & her lapdogs wont give a **** mind you, they’ve got my money & that’s pretty all that matters to them. 

Never stop going mate, the lads appreciate you're support i can guarantee that i did when i played.

We're going through a bad time but it won't last, we will be back.

They look lost under Robbie, but they love the support.

Naisys Tackle
3 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Very rarely do I look forward to a game against either of the pair and obviously this weekend is no different, but I’ll tell you I want a Hearts win and I want to see Hearts score which is more than can be said for a fair number of posters on this forum, they are absolutely choking on Celtic to pump us by a few so they can jump on the Robbie threads, start more and tell us how shite he and Heart of Midlothian are, I’d go as far to say their posts will be written and ready to go before the game even starts.

More desperate to have a manager in charge that can stop us avoiding said pumpings tbh. 

28 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Will lose 6-0

Hope we win and the guy next to you whips out a smoke bomb whilst singing Rule Britannia

52 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Never stop going mate, the lads appreciate you're support i can guarantee that i did when i played.

We're going through a bad time but it won't last, we will be back.

They look lost under Robbie, but they love the support.

Fans have always been fickle, even when you played (unless you played in the 50s)

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Fans have always been fickle, even when you played (unless you played in the 50s)

Yeah but it didn't stop them from turning up, regardless of my feelings towards Robbie,I want a Hearts win against Celtic.

It's the manager he's frustrated with not the player's, I'm telling him to stick by Hearts no matter who is in charge.

Because we don't do walking away , name a support that can do what we done , none.

Hearts fans are special. 

I just want the best.

Everyone is allowed an opinion.

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

:Funny-Post:

Aye, Hearts fans predicting Hearts wins is probably beyond you.

Saturday will be no different to any other time we play OF.  It's hope more than expectation.  Every so often you get that great result like 4-0 or the 1-0 Lafferty volley.  I don't hold out much hope for this Saturday but I will be there as usual because it's Hearts and it's Tynecastle and the alternative is Asda with the missus.  

18 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Aye, Hearts fans predicting Hearts wins is probably beyond you.

I’m allowed my opinion which is shared by many on here 

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

We wouldn't have been fickle with him.

He was a all out pressing, attacking, physically and mental fit superstar who must be dripping with medals. 

He believed. 

Fans would have loved him.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I’m allowed my opinion which is shared by many on here 

I never said you weren't. 

I was simply stating mine, that predicting a Hearts win is probably beyond you.

You will also not post during the match on this thread unless we are getting beat,  that is another opinion of mine.

Last time we went into a game V Celtic with a threadbare squad, having to throw kids in, expecting a pounding, I decided to not go that day...won 4-0

This time we are going into a game V Celtic with a threadbare squad, having to throw kids in, expecting a pounding, i can't go this weekend as I'm in London so fully expect a win and a day that will long be remembered 

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

We wouldn't have been fickle with him.

He was a all out pressing, attacking, physically and mental fit superstar who must be dripping with medals. 

He believed. 

Fans would have loved him.

Can't recall Roy Race playing for us but i'll check London hearts just in case.

Not looking forward to this one but you never know!

As always our season won't be defined by results against the old firm.

Ross Co and Motherwell on the other hand...

23 hours ago, Sherbet said:

Heard in Florence  halkett out til after World Cup.  Might be nonsense but no point rushing him back

Yes, he is the new Souttar.

We will get scudded about 4 or 5 0. I will still be there ofcourse. However, i just want shankland put on the transfer list.

Just watched the ‘highlights’ from the aberdeen game.  The second goal looks like a comedy sketch, a 80 year old man hobbling towards our defence and we just let him crawl through. 

This could be a pumping.

Will turn up in hope, but this could be a cricket score with all our injuries and how we have been defending. One thing for sure if we are 3 or 4 down early doors I'll not be hanging about to subject my laddie to that lots party song book.