*** Official Aberdeen fc v Heart of Midlothian v Match day thread***

Bazzas right boot

6 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Sorry, but the players have to have a good look at themselves after that performance. If we had taken our chances we could have been three up before they scored.  Too many out there in the pitch today sauntering about without any commitment to the cause.

Is that the same players who should’ve taken a good look at themselves last week…the week before and the week before that?

How many times this season should they have done that now…I’m losing count?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Harry Potter

• GinRummy

• neilnunb

6 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Did Neilson not come on as a sub .

He never started. Probably wouldn't have played if there were no Injuries 

We're you not advocating not signing any more players as well?

So your plan is not to use player's in the actual squad and not sign any more. 

****ing hell.

There are no words. 

He resorted too the back 5 again .

There are no words.

If Neilson does not give academy players minutes , even 10-20 here or there then he has nobody to blame when it comes to injuries . Darge , for example, surely should have a place on the bench today …… the reason he doesn’t is his lack of experience …. Who’s fault  is that?  100% the managers or if he’s not good enough why is he still at the club ?

You just have to watch the games last season and this season so far to know Neilson isn’t up to the job of managing the team especially team selections, coaching tactics before and during games, his coaching staff are also responsible for this disastrous run. Any owner of a Football Club would have got shot of this teams management long before now so fellow Jambos all I need to say is : “Ground Control We Have A Problem, Budge & McKinley are against phoning a taxi for Robbie, Gordon & Andy”. 
We need a leader who knows something about what is needed now because we’re going nowhere fast.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

So again mods rather than engage in debate, he stands by abusing posters.

Sad really.

Pointing out a post is shite isn't abuse. 

It's an opinion on the words posted.

9 minutes ago, billybalfour said:

I think at least half the support thinks we are too light in midfield.Reminds me of the days when we went to Glasgow and played 2 Lithuanian wingers against them with the inevitable ending.Nearly every defeat has been caused by it in my opinion

Team selection going to be an interesting one for Celtic 😱

Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

Yeah it adds to the forum.

I thought we deserved to win the game and could of it we have taken our chances. We missed a few sitters. Our defence however looked very vulnerable and this is what cost us the game. Our management team screwed  up in the transfer window and this is the price you pay?

Arthur Morgan
14 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Probably the time I started to get frustrated with him tactically. (Could’ve easily lost the semi to Hibs and the performance in the final was pathetic).

The summer recruitment was a shambles and the first round of fixtures have been nothing short of abysmal. Even with injuries we can put a better team than most in the park. 

How do you think we have done since the semi final? 

Tell you what, we got lucky in the semi. We were outplayed by 10 man Hibs in the 2nd half, and we also sat back during that time! Negative Robbie for you. As you say, the 'performance' in the final was a joke. 0 shots on target over 90 mins and ET, is that a first in a Scottish Cup Final?

Edited by Arthur Morgan

Bazzas right boot

He resorted too the back 5 again .

There are no words.

That wasn't your point,  you said playing Neilson was a mistake. 

He never started,  he came on for a injured player. 

Yet on other threads you are saying we should use the squad and not sign any players.

It's almost like you don't know yourself what you think and just make stuff up.

It's edgy tho.

Jambof3tornado
24 minutes ago, Rannoch said:

This season was the perfect opportunity to establish ourselves as the third team in the league and draw away from the rest. Everything was there: record season  tickets, a waiting list for those keen to acquire one and European football. We’ve blown it. People thought it was mad to predict relegation last time but looking at this defence there’s a feeling of deja vu right now. Going down would be unforgivable.

We simply did not bolster the squad enough. Remember we have nothing coming through youngsters wise so thats never an option so why did we leave ourselves so undereuipped for europe never mind a league campaign.

Halkett and rowles have been out for long enough to go grab a freeby,just a ball winning shouty organiser.

As for spending money on kio.....well the more I see the less I like.

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Definitely. 

My problem is we never replaced Simms.

We went through a sticky patch in front of goal last season before the Jan transfer window opened and Simms arrived. 

Having someone up top who can bully defenders and hold the ball up helps bring the creative players into play.

Teams don't have to worry about that with shankland up top

That’s obviously true but 36 points from 29 games this calendar year show even he wasn’t that much help. 

39 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Snodgrass and Kio is central

midfield. 

😂😂😂😂

Great recruitment eh? People are continually complaining about the central defence situation and lack of options up front, and rightly so, but the midfield is rancid! Utterly bogging. So many average, at best, players including several brought in during the “quality over quantity” summer. Never has a sound bite looked so ridiculous. Savage should be under massive scrutiny. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, tiger Rudi said:

Team selection going to be an interesting one for Celtic 😱

Haliday ****ed as well now, although Devlin is back.

1 minute ago, McCrae said:

I thought we deserved to win the game and could of it we have taken our chances. We missed a few sitters. Our defence however looked very vulnerable and this is what cost us the game. Our management team screwed  up in the transfer window and this is the price you pay?

Sorry mate, but we didn’t. We looked like we could’ve played all night and not have scored.

2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

That wasn't your point,  you said playing Neilson was a mistake. 

He never started,  he came on for a injured player. 

Yet on other threads you are saying we should use the squad and not sign any players.

It's almost like you don't know yourself what you think and just make stuff up.

It's edgy tho.

Is Neilson the only player he can pick to play from his squad of 28 player's.

And the reason I say that is because he has been backed.

And look at how we are playing.

Edited by Bongo 1874

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Tell you what, we got lucky in the semi. We were outplayed by 10 man Hibs in the 2nd half, and we also sat back during that time! Negative Robbie for you. 

Shite, hibs were lucky that Sibbick ****ed up or they were getting pumped by at least 4, again.

1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It’s actually incredibly apt that you have Captain timid as your avatar…he’s happy to waive a white flag any time a challenge comes anywhere near him too.

Sleepwalking…again…what is it they say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

Lots of injuries = check

Terrible run of form for months = check

Manager appears to have no clue how to change things = check

Terrible recruitment = check

Section of fans believe everything will be fine when we get players back = check

Falling down the table = check

Unbelievable levels of delusion said by manager as an excuse = check

Open your eyes!!!

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Never fails to amaze me, the amount of “Hearts fan” that appear on here, when we lose

And we’re losing a lot.

Captain Lithuania
10 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Said the same thing a few times this week. His insistence in playing two wide players, who quickly become passengers in most game, when we are screaming for an extra man in the middle is frustrating as ****. Particularity when our central defence is so fragile. If I can see it and you can see it, why on earth can’t Neilson see it?

Spot on with that. Our better and most consistent players are through the middle. Cochrane and Smith/Atkinson should be providing the width. Dominate the midfield, control the game and get players closer to Shankland. Thats where we will get the most out of him. 

Fozzyonthefence
10 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

with the personnel out through injury what manager could come in and change it ? Serious question. It’s down to the bare bones

Yes, we have a horrendous injury list, especially after today, but why does Robbie keep making the same basic mistakes time and time again?!

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Never fails to amaze me, the amount of “Hearts fan” that appear on here, when we lose

Never fails to amaze me that the very same head in the sands, gutless, will

never criticise the club over anything posters always SPRINT to using that particular golden nugget of wisdom.

It can’t possibly be JAMBOS saying this stuff!!

il Duce McTarkin
39 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Mate just text and said 12 wins in 41. 

That’s a sacking right there. Injuries or not 

Fantastic record.

:wattie:

Arthur Morgan
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Shite, hibs were lucky that Sibbick ****ed up or they were getting pumped by at least 4, again.

But he did **** up though, nothing lucky about it, it was awful from Sibbick. Who signed Sibbick btw? Robbie must have been ok with it. He's been an absolute disaster. 

3 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Great recruitment eh? People are continually complaining about the central defence situation and lack of options up front, and rightly so, but the midfield is rancid! Utterly bogging. So many average, at best, players including several brought in during the “quality over quantity” summer. Never has a sound bite looked so ridiculous. Savage should be under massive scrutiny. 

Robbie has final say on every player that signs for this club.

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Never fails to amaze me that the very same head in the sands, gutless, will

never criticise the club over anything posters always SPRINT to using that particular golden nugget of wisdom.

It can’t possibly be JAMBOS saying this stuff!!

If yoo critisise the club yoor not a reel harts fan m9.

FACT end off.

6 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Is that the same players who should’ve taken a good look at themselves last week…the week before and the week before that?

How many times this season should they have done that now…I’m losing count?

Yep, been the same culprits for a few weeks now.  I know we have had hellish luck with injuries with more than half our automatic starters out, however, you would think those drafted in would want to try and cement their places in the team. Sadly that’s not happened. I worry about what’s going to happen next week. With the same lack of application, we’ll be hammered.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

@Sherbetis never a Hearts supporter , I am surely not the only one who finds that really obvious ? :rofl: 

Is that what your down to, pointing out suspect posters? Guess excusing our managers **** ups is getting a bit exhausting. 

1 minute ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

If yoo critisise the club yoor not a reel harts fan m9.

FACT end off.

That’s not what I said at all. And you know it :vrface:

The Mighty Thor
11 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

with the personnel out through injury what manager could come in and change it ? Serious question. It’s down to the bare bones

That's when good managers come to the fore. When you're toiling. They go back to basics. Make their teams hard to beat.  They motivate what they've got available.

We're seeing none of that.  We're seeing the opposite. 

You're seldom going to have your 'best 11' available in Scottish football. Sometimes you need to grind it out. 

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

@Sherbetis never a Hearts supporter , I am surely not the only one who finds that really obvious ? :rofl: 

Aye OK mate.  That's why I had a ticket for the hearts section in fiorentina!!  And had my photo taken with bruno

Malinga the Swinga

Been working this afternoon. Were any of misses worse than Mackay's last week? From reports, Shankland should have certainly had one, if not two 

HeartsandonlyHearts
4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

“Very obvious”

Unfortunately there’s also a few who are actual fans but are more interested in knocking the club when given an opening. They live for these results.

Sad moronic morons.

il Duce McTarkin
4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

That’s not what I said at all. And you know it :vrface:

No, it's what I said, don't be so ****ing paranoid.

Edited by Dirk McClaymore

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Sherbet said:

Aye OK mate.  That's why I had a ticket for the hearts section in fiorentina!!  And had my photo taken with bruno

But he doesn't want to talk about it.

Robbie has final say on every player that signs for this club.

Fair enough. I’ve plenty other issues with Neilson but throw him in the failings to recruit at all satisfactorily too then. Both of them should be on the clock. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Spot on with that. Our better and most consistent players are through the middle. Cochrane and Smith/Atkinson should be providing the width. Dominate the midfield, control the game and get players closer to Shankland. Thats where we will get the most out of him. 

Exactly. How many defeats will it take though. It’s incredibly frustrating. 

maroonedinbriz
5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Never fails to amaze me, the amount of “Hearts fan” that appear on here, when we 

I think that's just human nature. When things are good folk just get on with it. When things are shite folk want to let off a bit of steam.

Just now, Dirk McClaymore said:

No it's what I said, don't be so ****ing paranoid.

You’re reply was to a poster who replied to me.

I’m far from a happy clapper, believe me. But there are certain individuals who only appear on here, after we’ve lost. 
They’re either manky Hibs fans, or the worst Hearts fans alive.

That loss is a real kick in the goolies. We created at least three clear cut chances and Steven Humphrys also missed a great chance that was gifted to him. When you have four clear cut chances to score in a match and you don't put any of them away you are probably going to lose. So it proved.

I watched that game today and I wasn't impressed at all with Aberdeen. They looked pretty ordinary to me. I feel quite confident in saying that when we get our defenders fit again we are a better side than them.

The next few weeks are just going to be a case of hanging in there and trying to scrape as many points as we can. After the World Cup is when we can hopefully kick on and be the team we really are. Injuries are killing us just now.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
22 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Sorry, but the players have to have a good look at themselves after that performance. If we had taken our chances we could have been three up before they scored.  Too many out there in the pitch today sauntering about without any commitment to the cause.

Maybe they have and decided the coach needs replaced?

Just now, maroonedinbriz said:

I think that's just human nature. When things are good folk just get on with it. When things are shite folk want to let off a bit of steam.

I would accept that in all walks of life. Except football. These guys never appear to enjoy a win, but all over the board when we lose. It does my head in.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Pains me when you have Aberdeen and Hibs both played us ,and they are taunting saying Hearts ,Hearts are falling apart again.

Aye, that hibs team we are 7 unbeaten against and got beat 6-1 yesterday .

Aberdeen team that is so far ahead of us after our European games and injuries ( 2 points).

Show a bit more resolve and resilience .

best in the land
42 minutes ago, Korky said:

Nonsense! The board backed Neilson and Savage with transfer funds and contract wages for the players Neilson and Savage wanted. The board don’t coach the team or choose recruitment targets.

But they gave neilson the job and are keeping him in one.

9 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Haliday ****ed as well now, although Devlin 

potential red card ,devlin against the jungle jims, hope not but he picks cards up no problem....