Timeline for Ann Budge to Relinquish Ownership?

CostaJambo

Sorry if this is common knowledge already but is there a transition plan for Mrs. Budge to relinquish power? Despite the many positives she brought to the club it is not working now as we look to cement 3rd place in Scottish football and the financial rewards that brings. She seems to be very sentimental in persisting with existing personnel when things clearly aren't working, and the club management have to be held accountable for this. Is there a transition plan already in place and if so, who is going to manage the football side of the club post the Budge era?

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i wish jj was my dad

• frankblack

• Pasquale for King

• Bull's-eye

Leveins Battalion
Just now, CostaJambo said:

Sorry if this is common knowledge already but is there a transition plan for Mrs. Budge to relinquish power? Despite the many positives she brought to the club it is not working now as we look to cement 3rd place in Scottish football and the financial rewards that brings. She seems to be very sentimental in persisting with existing personnel when things clearly aren't working, and the club management have to be held accountable for this. Is there a transition plan already in place and if so, who is going to manage the football side of the club post the Budge era?

We are 3 points off 3rd with a game in hand and a injury list into the dozens,not sure we are in that bad a place.😂

2 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Somebody from Peebles I believe 😏

4 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

:jj_facepalm:

Just now, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Won’t believe it until I see scarves above heads.

Can you imagine that picture. Im second row in the middle you cant see me as we are where the gap is as i was scrapping wi some idiot 🤣

Sometimes you have to wait a while for the worst thread to appear after a loss. Kudos to the OP for saving everyone time and coming straight out with such a stinker.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Can you imagine that picture. Im second row in the middle you cant see me as we are where the gap is as i was scrapping wi some idiot 🤣

I can believe it ! 😉

3 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

FOH already own Hearts and McKinley is the CEO. 

Hahaha. have to admit I haven't been keeping up with this. So, is it McKionley's decision to continue Robbie and Joe Savage's employment now or is it still Ann?

5 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

FOH already own Hearts and McKinley is the CEO. 

As simple as that.  Surely can't be much more discussion for this thread now.  Expect this to slip away quietly...

Malinga the Swinga
5 minutes ago, jambo_4_eva said:

How folk don't know this I'll never know. 

Pretty sure every Hearts fan does know this. What that says about the op is something I'll leave to others.

I thought Ann Budge was tactically naive tonight. She'll learn from this and I expect her to bounce back  against RFS, maybe rest her at the weekend?

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Rampant said:

As simple as that.  Surely can't be much more discussion for this thread now.  Expect this to slip away quietly...

Not when op wants to try and stir things up. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

It’s like JKB but in person :laugh2:

Just now, RobboM said:

I thought Ann Budge was tactically naive tonight. She'll learn from this and I expect her to bounce back  against RFS, maybe rest her at the weekend?

She's never a center back either.

As others have said the foundation own the club now. McKinlay is the CEO and I believe Budge is the Chair,

There are absolutely fair and legitimate frustrations with the football section of the club, but we're in the best place we've ever been and that is in a large part down to Ann and her team (alongside the foundation and the fans digging deep every month). I'd be extremely wary about trying to chase her off. She's delivered the stand, increased the average attendance, opened a bar and restaurant with plans at an advanced stage for a hotel. In a league with a dogshit TV deal, you need to think outside the box to develop and grow your revenues, and I think she's doing exactly that and its a fantastic job that I think in time everyone will appreciate. 

Neilson frustrates me and I don't like how we play football under him, but he's never finished below 3rd as Hearts manager, and his victory over Hibs in the semi final (alongside our incredible form last season) netted us the largest amount in the clubs history outside of the Craig Gordon transfer to Sunderland I believe?  

11 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Was it you that called your own player a black/fat Bassa?

11 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Yeah and take levein with her...

Just now, RobboM said:

Agreed. Maybe a left footed sweeper/striker but out of position she looks her age 👍

Still got the fitba brain though. Reminds me of Johnny Giles.

9 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We are 3 points off 3rd with a game in hand and a injury list into the dozens,not sure we are in that bad a place.😂

exactly. Folk expecting s to go toe to toe with Fiorentina with a patchwork side. This place is mental 

Hahaha. have to admit I haven't been keeping up with this. So, is it McKionley's decision to continue Robbie and Joe Savage's employment now or is it still Ann?

So why start a thread on a subject you admit you don’t know about?

A bit odd. 

1 minute ago, RobboM said:

Only in the rhyming slang 😂

:lol: Reminds me of the line in Auf Weidersehn Pet "the only older woman I ever had looked like Billy Bremner" :lol:

Edited by whodanny

Fxxx the SPFL
11 minutes ago, jambo_4_eva said:

How folk don't know this I'll never know. 

Possibly the OP isn’t a Hearts supporter 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

exactly. Folk expecting s to go toe to toe with Fiorentina with a patchwork side. This place is mental 

Did you expect any better. Some on here expected to qualify in first place, while others are happy we lost.

7 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

It’s like JKB but in person :laugh2:

🤣

9 minutes ago, whodanny said:

I can believe it ! 😉

Harsh but prob accurate 😇

17 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

😴😴😴😴😴

1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

Needs supporturs on the board that's what we needs.

1 Person from each Official Supporter Club. With majority voting structure.

That's why we have a board of directors. 

As for Mrs Budge she may or may not have a casting vote if the board is split on major decisions. 

A decision on Robbie and or Joe's future would be a major decision and would not be a kneejerk reaction. 

They would probably take a patient approach considering who got us into Europe in the first place. 😏 

Alright, I will hold my hand up, despite watching/listening to every game I live in England and all I want to really know is.... who is responsible for Robbie/Savage's continued employment? I should've just asked that in the original post. Anyway, I hope my Peebles moment takes the shine off yet another Robbie performance showing the opposition far too much respect from the off. It is getting so predictable these days, but that's another story.

P.S. I am thinking of withdrawing my FOH subscription, why wasn't I informed?

5 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

So why start a thread on a subject you admit you don’t know about?

A bit odd. 

To find out. Even odder.

been here before
19 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

giphy.gif.085cceca1afedd0afed41cdea0318bc3.gif

Just now, CostaJambo said:

Alright, I will hold my hand up, despite watching/listening to every game I live in England and all I want to really know is.... who is responsible for Robbie/Savage's continued employment? I should've just asked that in the original post. Anyway, I hope my Peebles moment takes the shine off yet another Robbie performance showing the opposition far too much respect from the off. It is getting so predictable these days, but that's another story.

Did you check your junk mail folder 😉

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, CostaJambo said:

Decent attempt in trying to continue thread but everyone has realised your support lies elsewhere in Edinburgh.

Give up.

21 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Big Euro night.  Paint off the post stopping a goal in 30s and the best you can talk about is getting rid of Budge. 

she should have feckin sanded the posts before taking her seat in the directors box. 

WTF are you on? 

To find out. Even odder.

Ok. Have you been in jail or living in a hole since FOH bought Hearts in August 2021?

edit. To become the biggest supporter owned club in the UK after we pumped in £15m big ones. 

Edited by PaddysBar