2 Milky_26
1 AlimOzturk
1 Shapes
1 Prince Buaben
1 The Hogfather
1 Rudi Skacel
1 Peakybunnet 👑
1 Vlad Magic

After a usual sluggish Saturday afternoon where the highlight was Dundee Utd and Huns fans chucking bottles at each other, things came alive in the final minutes of the day.

The fans had been swinging from Milky to Ian like Tommy Sheridan on a Saturday night (allegedly), but they finally settled on Ian. Was he to be another of the dreaded "leaders" of Scottish football? Didn't matter as rather than asking, they simply hacked his head off and booted it down the street.

Iantjambo was well deid, but just a simple fan.

Night stuff please

Apologies for the quietness, was out for the day to watch Burntisland Shipyards and I’m only just home. Will look back through the thread before dinner. 

Another day finished with the death of another fan. These fans were turning on each other - it's like a tribal thing. Ian's head was still being used as the ball in an impromptu match down Stockbridge.

Annual Jedburgh handball - Daily Record

It was night now. They mostly come out at night. What was in store for the fans as the autumnal chill descended on the city ....

The BBC were away sooking down Longniddry Bents.

The Doc was out and about looking after someone as was their want.

All the while VAR was having a really, really close look at someone. After an age, the decision was bad.

And so the the goons. They were still reeling after losing one of their own yesterday and they wanted blood. They new who they wanted and they were sure they were getting a prominent character.

So they headed off to Longniddry Bents to seek their prey. Quite a coincidence that they found themselves in the same location as the BBC once again. But this time was different - instead of killing the sooked, they took out the sooker! The BBC swiftly found themselves strung up by their bollocks as the goons battered their naked body like an 8 year old batters a penata! Meanwhile, the sooked tip toed off in the opposite direction.

BBC SportScotlandThat thing you do - had sooked his last and was now no more.

The assassin meanwhile was rather buoyed by their first night success and fancied firing another bullet. You never know where the shot comes from and you never know it's you until you're dead.

ArtStation - Futuristic Sniper Assassin

Their green eyes should be a giveaway as they've just killed Hearts. Jambosean - Hearts - mason is lifeless with a muckle hole in his heid.

It is now day

@The Hogfather and @AndyNic can post, but cannot vote today

Player List

Boof
AlimOzturk
Milky_26
Yvonnejambo
Shapes
Prince Buaben
The Hogfather
Rudi Skacel
Peakybunnet 👑
Dick Dastardly
AndyNic
Sea Nog AF

Vlad Magic

7 for a lynch

Deadline is 9pm

7 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Shapes

Boof

Yvonne

3 of the best and most regular posters on a Mafia game.

Where are you??????

Ahem I’ve been posting! 

I guess losing the BBC is no bad thing! 
Not good losing a mason but the goons must be twitching knowing 1 has been identified 😁

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Shapes

Boof

Yvonne

3 of the best and most regular posters on a Mafia game.

Where are you??????

I'm here...now.

Been oot most of the day apart from a wee teatime window when I posted and voted but did not theorise.

And I think I'll save my theorising until tomorrow when I can get a good read of the thread. Surely get that done with a 9pm deadline.

Wooooo 

Well that's a bit shite

What hibbee ******* would dare try and kill the mighty Heart of Midlothian 

Anyway I think I should only be wounded as we all know

The Hearts survived but the rangers died

Wooo 

Sorry all. Couldn't get a signal or WiFi yesterday afternoon as we were on a wee day trip. I did say on the start up thread I wouldn't be back in the country until Monday so I'm not really able to contribute much. 

49 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

based on?

You being a goon 😂 Na I have no knowledge but as Sean voted you both makes it less likely you are a mason. Obviously you could be Doc or Cop but it’s only Sean’s post that I have to go on so far. 

11 hours ago, The Hogfather said:

My money’s on AndyNic. Something amiss there. 

This sounds like you're being guided. Did your Goon chat tell you to say that?

2 hours ago, AndyNic said:

This sounds like you're being guided. Did your Goon chat tell you to say that?

Hogfather's not a noob - doesn't mean he ain't a goon, but not inexperienced.

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Sean is deed and I'm a townie.

Thanks for pointing that out again.

Yesterday you can on and spammed the thread with disgusting comments but never took the time to vote anybody. 

Was that a deliberate ploy to take the heat off you? 

I will take a gamble and vote AndyNic

15 minutes ago, Boof said:

Hogfather's not a noob - doesn't mean he ain't a goon, but not inexperienced.

I thought he was a new player. Has he changed name or played in previous years? I'll retract my statement anyway with this newfound information.

8 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Thanks for pointing that out again.

Yesterday you can on and spammed the thread with disgusting comments but never took the time to vote anybody. 

Was that a deliberate ploy to take the heat off you? 

I will take a gamble and vote AndyNic

Aye unfortunately didn't get a chance to come back on when I had a signal and WiFi yesterday afternoon / rest of the night. That's fine with me though, I'm happy to get papped out the game as not really getting the chance to contribute much and am dispensable as a townie.

3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I thought he was a new player. Has he changed name or played in previous years? I'll retract my statement anyway with this newfound information.

Aye - formerly Nunya Business.

Again - could be goonly. I'm in the unenviable position of knowing feck all other than my own good-guy-ness.

Lots of wild accusations based on very little going about.

The goons could be trying to keep under the radar for the time being after losing 1 and 1 now identified.

With that in mind I’m inclined to look at those posting the least.

Vote Shapes

Vote Count

1 AndyNic

1 Shapes

2 to post

9 to vote

6 for a lynch

Deadline 9pm

Edited by Dunks

vote vlad magic

the way the OF scattergun shooting has happened, one good hit (the goon) one bad hit (mason) reminds me of vlad in previous games where he likes to hit roled players

14 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

vote vlad magic

the way the OF scattergun shooting has happened, one good hit (the goon) one bad hit (mason) reminds me of vlad in previous games where he likes to hit roled players

if that’s the case then it wouldn’t be scattergun. It would be good targeting. Assassin could win the game here. Dunks never said how many bullets he/she had left did he? 

2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

if that’s the case then it wouldn’t be scattergun. It would be good targeting. Assassin could win the game here. Dunks never said how many bullets he/she had left did he? 

no dunks didnt say how many bullets he has left. 

44 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

vote vlad magic

You are having a laugh?

I have been assassin once before.

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

You are having a laugh?

I have been assassin once before.

are you sure? i'm positive you've been the assassin a few times and kept hitting roled players

Just now, milky_26 said:

are you sure? i'm positive you've been the assassin a few times and kept hitting roled players

Nah bud. Only once before.

I did hit 3 goons with 3 bullets though.

2 hours ago, Boof said:

Aye - formerly Nunya Business.

Again - could be goonly. I'm in the unenviable position of knowing feck all other than my own good-guy-ness.

Ah ok! Fair doos then.

1 hour ago, Peakybunnet said:

I think they have 1 bullet left and if they hit another roled player they'd get another bullet?

Maybe Dunks can confirm.