• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• Peakybunnet

• AndyNic

• Rudi Skacel

3 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

No worries just saying when it comes to deadline and I'm lynched it's a free hit for goons 

You could also be the turncoat for all we both know. There’s a 50% chance of hitting someone we need to hit here. 

2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

The Old Firm currently has 3 bullets left.

If the Old Firm tries to kill Dundee, they become a team.

Hang on, the assassin gets their bullet back if they hit a roled player?!

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

3 bullets?! How many feckin bullets did they get to start with 

i think they started with 3 but if they hit a roled player they didnt lose one and they have currently hit goon, mason and cop

Not being funny but that's so in favour of the assassin. Six bullets is like a third of the starting line up. 

Anyway I shall not moan. 

Assassin hit Yvonne and from what I remember prince has previous for killing her off so he's a suspect. I'll read the thread after work and see if there are any other clues

Stuart McNeill
2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Wooooo

is there a deid chat on discord?

Wooooo

Woooooo

We have just the normal discord server. 

Can create a dead room for folk. 

Wanting a link? 

Woooooo

2 hours ago, Shapes said:

Not being funny but that's so in favour of the assassin. Six bullets is like a third of the starting line up. 

Anyway I shall not moan. 

Assassin hit Yvonne and from what I remember prince has previous for killing her off so he's a suspect. I'll read the thread after work and see if there are any other clues

🤣🤣

She's got previous for following me around shouting goon you mean. 

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

just a random stab in the dark?

you are not on hogfathers trust list and nothing was happening so threw out a vote on who i think is a more active poster out of the rest. my thinking is if you are more active you might have a role.

sadly it seems that my vote has not helped get people posting but they could be busy just now

Vote Hogfather 

I think he could be the assassin, Andy was a goon but I don't think all of what he was saying is a lie, he targeted Peaky which was wrong and I think the Hogfather has bandwagoned with Peaky to get Andy lynched. 

16 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

As well as

Sean Nog and Dick I would

probably trust The Hogfather who called out Andy earlier. 

2 minutes ago, Sea Nog sf said:

Vote Hogfather 

I think he could be the assassin, Andy was a goon but I don't think all of what he was saying is a lie, he targeted Peaky which was wrong and I think the Hogfather has bandwagoned with Peaky to get Andy lynched. 

the post from peaky before he was killed is saying he trusts hogfather. since it now shows that peaky was the cop we can trust hogfather

16 hours ago, The Hogfather said:

Town, this player was investigated on Saturday night. He is bad roled. Vote for me, vote for him, vote for Peaky. The truth will come out one way or the other. 

16 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

i believe this is correct 

@Sea Nog sfthese posts indicate hogfather is probably not the assassin. He could have guessed but if he's bluffing that would mean there's two other masons and you'd think one of them would counter claim and then he'd be a goner so I don't think it's hog. 

1 minute ago, Sea Nog sf said:

Didn't realise they could be same team, my bad 

i read it that peaky has investigated hogfather so knows they are good

You'll get your head round it all after a few games Sean.

I read it as hog was a Mason and he wasn't on peakys list but he trusted him because he knew who was investigated 

22 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

you are not on hogfathers trust list and nothing was happening so threw out a vote on who i think is a more active poster out of the rest. my thinking is if you are more active you might have a role.

sadly it seems that my vote has not helped get people posting but they could be busy just now

Thats fair. You are also not on the trust list either. You could well be the assassin?

1 hour ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Woooooo

We have just the normal discord server. 

Can create a dead room for folk. 

Wanting a link? 

Woooooo

Wooooo

Yes please

Wooooo

Just a sidepoint, are people afraid to post because they might be afraid people think they are roled? As Milky pointed out he just voted for a player who was posting.

7 hours ago, The Hogfather said:

Losing Peaky is less than ideal. Would’ve been smashing if he’d managed to find the assassin before being killed but he did find the final goon after all. 

Trust list

Dick Dastardly

Sea Nog

One other. 

@Prince Buaben this is hogfathers trust list

This is pathetic guys. Irrespective of roles, non roles etc. Dont sign up if you dont intend to play. We cant play if people dont contribute. 

Edited by Rudi Skacel

12 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

why?

Another one that's quiet. As we all are. It's a stab in the dark. Going by Hogfather list could be a number of them. 

UnVote Alim

6 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

why vote me? 🤣

Cause someone on Hogfather trust list did and that's what we have to go on.

And to see if we get a wee bit movement here or there.

1 minute ago, Prince Buaben said:

Cause someone on Hogfather trust list did and that's what we have to go on.

And to see if we get a wee bit movement here or there.

he hadnt given a reason 🤣 and movement? We are 6 minutes from deadline and no one else has posted for hours. I dont expect a flurry of activity. 

Ok chaps - seems fitting that a penalty shootout take place now. We no longer have VAR, so we'll have to rely on the ref's decision. For the avoidance of doubt - that's @Wee jambo 

Can each player send me their penalty shots as left, middle or right. 5 + 2 reserve please.

Wee Jambo is doing the same, but for the goalie.

Cheers.

The fans were getting nervous. They had the numbers, but as usual they were shitting themselves in the face of the Old Firm. As art imitates life, they went into hiding. Shitehawks.

Two of them had been slain due to their yellow bellies, depleting their numbers further. So what now then? They still couldn't decide and set Rudi and Prince into a one on one situation that would leave one able to continue the game and the other to ponder life with their head on a spike in the centre circle at Hampden. 

But how did the penalties go?

image.png.88ab1de98ae03d886bc807762730b90f.png

A close run thing, but Prince is no more. Just a fan, but a dead fan.

Night stuff please.