Neilson(Robbie)

gorgierulesapply88

1 minute ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Budge forced that through I believe.

It is just one big cosy campfire commune at Hearts.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naisys Tackle

• Bazzas right boot

• frankblack

• lost in space

16 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Another loss, capitulated. Halliday in the 10? Done 30 minutes in chasing shadows. Haring, far to slow on the ball as evident with the 1st goal.

We're goosed, defensively very very bad.

Riga drawing with Fiorentina. Cannae wait.

Said on another thread we would get 4 points from our group.

Now changing that to no points.

We are god damn awful with no game plan and not an ounce of fitness.

Cammy Devlin finding out he is playing along side some lazy gutless barstewards.

What will the clowns excuse for that be this week?

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I agree I’m certainly not a Neilson fan but wouldn’t blame him for tonight. We were pumped by a decent side with better players all over the park.

however I will ask the question what the hell wiz McKay doing basically standing on the touch line, I blame the coach for that 

McKay frustrates the living piss out of me. Brilliant player but a bit of a pussy. Gets lost in games instead of coming to look for the ball. At one point looked like he was playing wingback. 

8 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but Robbie wasn’t to blame tonight.  The players (Devlin aside) let him down badly tonight.

Simple as that.

Ironic...players seem to let Neilson down on a regular basis!!!......1 goal in Europe through a penalty. Neilson is to blame and Savage takes some responsibility as well.... Transfer market was abysmal. What a let down. Signing players is not down to the players. The team is not good enough.

Simple as that

1 minute ago, sac said:

Down to the players, lacklustre performance. Best team won by a mile, helped by pish defending

Helped by inept tactics Neilson has lost it

1 minute ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Almost every other club sees the light and removes their manager before the rot sets in.

Took us a year to remove Levein and dont forget, some on here didn't want him removed.

We had a cup final recently, without shot on goal and in every big game, he worries about the opposition and tinkers endlessly. 

We will win nothing with him in charge and probably struggle for top 4 this year.

Recruitment this summer has been poor and we had all summer to get a squad together. There can be no excuses for this.

It was also clear as day that Cathro wasn’t up to managing us after his first part season. No matter we kept him through the close season which resulted in us being emptied from the league cup before the fans managed to encourage the board to sack him

10 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but Robbie wasn’t to blame tonight.  The players (Devlin aside) let him down badly tonight.

Simple as that.

Agree, no fight whatsoever, stood off and let them pass it about instead of getting tore in about them. Felt like we were the away side.

3 minutes ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Almost every other club sees the light and removes their manager before the rot sets in.

Took us a year to remove Levein and dont forget, some on here didn't want him removed.

We had a cup final recently, without shot on goal and in every big game, he worries about the opposition and tinkers endlessly. 

We will win nothing with him in charge and probably struggle for top 4 this year.

Recruitment this summer has been poor and we had all summer to get a squad together. There can be no excuses for this.

In all probabability we will win nothing.  But I would rather we tried to win than not get beat

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

That's not our job. Plenty of better coaches out there. 

we’ve done a grand job finding them over the years. As have every other team in our ballpark 🙄

First time I’ve accepted it but agree with OP…..

Robbie Neilson is not good enough! 

shocking shocking shocking tonight! Across the board! Every part of it! Embarrassing 

2 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

It was also clear as day that Cathro wasn’t up to managing us after his first part season. No matter we kept him through the close season which resulted in us being emptied from the league cup before the fans managed to encourage the board to sack him

Only because she got abuse in the wheatfield stand

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

we’ve done a grand job finding them over the years. As have every other team in our ballpark 🙄

Maybe we need to look further afield because our performances this season and the end of last season have been unacceptable. 

So what will Robbie's excuse be and who will get the blame this week.

We are fecking garbage right now, mentally fatigued and dead on our feet as we come out the tunnel, never mind during the game.

4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

The rot has well and truly set in.

It's rancid from top to bottom.

Lazy going through the motions crap.

Recruitment, leadership on and off the park non existent.

Say we were to sack Robbie, who would we get???

Can’t believe the amount of stick he gets for what he’s done for our club. Won the championship with hibs and rangers in it at a canter. Comes 3rd the next season. Comes back to hearts and wins the championship again… walks us to 3rd place straight after. 2 Scottish cup finals (just missing out on penalties in one of them). Beating hibs in the semis, twice…. 
If you look at his record as hearts manager he will be the best we have had in a long time.

The best thing we could reasonably achieve is 3rd place and a cup. We just need a bit of luck with the cup. We went 40 years without one… Fed up with moaning hearts fans on social media. A new manager will not improve anything for us. The only thing that would is a huge cash injection at the levels of Celtic and rangers and that ain’t gonna happen.

Don’t know why mangers are thought of different to players. If we want to progress we move on substandard players and bring in better ones. We’ve done that the last couple of years. Why is a manager any different?

30 minutes ago, Badonde said:

I’d like to see our record in the past 15 games.  Weren’t we really shit towards the end of last season ?

Yep, but it's ok because we were saving ourselves to put in a back to the walls performance in the final. We got a shut-out in 90mins you know. 🥳😐😡

24 minutes ago, yansinjambo365 said:

Need to be looking at a foreign manager who looks to play expansive attacking football. Football in this country is a shambles from grassroots up not taught how to play football the proper way, pass and move pass and move it’s that simple

Bang on mate

We played well for the first half today.

Shouldn't have lost 4 nil, but Robbie shouldn't be in trouble at all. Still clearly the right man for the job.

They are a very good side.

The Mercer Takeover
3 minutes ago, David_HMFC said:

Say we were to sack Robbie, who would we get???

Can’t believe the amount of stick he gets for what he’s done for our club. Won the championship with hibs and rangers in it at a canter. Comes 3rd the next season. Comes back to hearts and wins the championship again… walks us to 3rd place straight after. 2 Scottish cup finals (just missing out on penalties in one of them). Beating hibs in the semis, twice…. 
If you look at his record as hearts manager he will be the best we have had in a long time.

The best thing we could reasonably achieve is 3rd place and a cup. We just need a bit of luck with the cup. We went 40 years without one… Fed up with moaning hearts fans on social media. A new manager will not improve anything for us. The only thing that would is a huge cash injection at the levels of Celtic and rangers and that ain’t gonna happen.

"Who would we get"

This old chestnut again. How many times did the Levein apologists quote this as we endured a year of hell under a manager past his sell by date.

The last time we had an open selection 100's applied. Budge herself commented on it.

If other clubs can manage to replace their managers, so can we.

1 minute ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

"Who would we get"

This old chestnut again. How many times did the Levein apologists quote this as we endured a year of hell under a manager past his sell by date.

The last time we had an open selection 100's applied. Budge herself commented on it.

Exactly 

22 minutes ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Giving levein those first 12 games of our relegation season (then taking months to bring stendel in) was probably what ended up getting us relegated. He should have went after the 5 nil livi game. Robbie should have been away after Brora. 

LivingstonJambo99
23 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

We wouldn’t get a single player in their squad

We didn’t play to our players strengths that lies with the manager. Their players weren’t even tested 

41 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

He's here for the three years mate. 

As if tonight's performance wasn't bad enough, you had to remind us of this 😭

22 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

McKay frustrates the living piss out of me. Brilliant player but a bit of a pussy. Gets lost in games instead of coming to look for the ball. At one point looked like he was playing wingback. 

He's been very disappointing in big games. That said he has so little help in terms of attacking quality. The midfield is so so short of creativity and ability and the forwards we have on our books are so so limited technically that he is left to do anything productive in the final 3rd all by himself. The transfer window has left us a million miles short of where we should have been at this point in respect to attacking options and we can only hope that Kiomourtzoglou and Snodgrass are going to help massively in the upcoming League matches. 

If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times. Robbie Neilson isn't up to the job of managing Hearts.  That's now 3 win in 15 and the football he has Hearts playing is shambolic. Never mind talking about increasing Tynecastles capacity because Neilson will be driving fans away it's that bad.

3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times. Robbie Neilson isn't up to the job of managing Hearts.  That's now 3 win in 15 and the football he has Hearts playing is shambolic. Never mind talking about increasing Tynecastles capacity because Neilson will be driving fans away it's that bad.

Can't stand the man 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

This.

41 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Right ok

Neilson out.

Anybody got any alternatives?

What’s that Baxter guy up to these days

We were ill prepared for Europe regardless of injuries

Not a Robbie hater

13 minutes ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

"Who would we get"

I’m not saying there aren’t other managers. I’m saying there aren’t others that can do a better job the Robbie. Other teams have replaced their managers and they are still pish. I don’t know what you expect our club to achieve to be honest. We are not going to compete with the old firm and we are not going to win every match against every other team. That’s Never happened before, can you really be that deluded?!

He may walk, realising he’s just not up to the job. A leader a good leader would make that decision for the benefit of his charges and his employers. 

A_A wehatethehibs

Definitely fear for Robbie. And feel for him, he’s got such important players out and unfortunately it’s going to spoil this whole European season. Halkett and Rowles were so so crucial. 

These are the times which define managerial careers, even supporters of Robbie know, he has got to find a solution to the malaise that is creeping in. That is the job of the manager. Mentally things look bad. 

Rudi cant fail

He’s just been given a 3 year deal. There is no way he is getting sacked. Stupid time to be giving him a new contract. Let’s see how we get on over the next few games. It’s not looking good though. We’ve had a poor transfer window. You can accept getting beat off superior opposition but tactically wise it was all wrong tonight. Starting 2 full backs both under 6ft in the middle of defence shows how weak our squad is. All summer we’ve been hearing about recruiting an RCB and despite halkett getting injured we’ve not done this. Lewis neilson has been signed as one for the future so does not count.

I’m not calling for his sacking, but I do feel Robbie is showing his limitations, and the next few games should be looked at by the board as to wether he can take us forward or at least maintain our current standing. If not then we should be at least looking at other avenues. 
I get that that doesn’t guarantee success but that’s why we have a board in place to properly recruit someone who they feel can take the club forward. 

Churchill Barrier
29 minutes ago, The Fox said:

Cup final and third by mile last season. Hammered by injuries this season.  Calm down ffs. 

Loser mentality. 3 rd as rest were horrendous.  Cup final was an abysmal display. Set tone for this season.

51 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Simple as that.

Away you go with this.

Neilson and Neilson alone is the reason why these players look utter clueless out there.

His tactics or lack of them is clear for all to see.

Get him out and out now.

45 minutes ago, feedtheroman2 said:

Look across the rest of the results in the UL tonight. Some really tight games

We are the only team that got horsed and it won't be the last.

The San Marino of European group football.

Edited by Heres Rixxy

If we lose on Sunday (assuming it goes ahead) then serious questions need asked and addressed.

Ive never been a fan. I see nothing in Neilson that inspires me in any way.