Our new screens.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

19 minutes ago, Ked said:

It's not a moan.

As if we all need another screen to watch.

Waste of money.

The advertising revenue they generate will eventually pay for them. 

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hughesie27

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

• Sooks

• davemclaren

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

dont have to look at them if you don’t want to. Bringing revenue into the club through advertising is a good thing. Just don’t look at them. Pre derby etc they will be great. Goals from the past , line ups announced etc will all be great. It’s not exactly ITV

2 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

The advertising revenue they generate will eventually pay for them. 

Aye maybe .

Just think it's shit.

I'd also turn down the tannoys

Let the fans make noise.

Hate the after goal tunes etc.

Not much of an argument I know but like my senses stimulated by the smell of the pitch and the Stadium atmosphere.

Not the tele or blaring tinny chat

Different Class
8 hours ago, Spookie said:

Screenshot_20220729-105317_Gallery.jpg

Unbelievable that's still there :lol: pretty sure it was a reebok/all:sports sign before the bottom half was removed. Ancient history

davemclaren
9 minutes ago, Different Class said:

Unbelievable that's still there :lol: pretty sure it was a reebok/all:sports sign before the bottom half was removed. Ancient history

It was AllSports. 

Think the screens at Wembley will be pretty comparable to what we can expect. Wembley ones might be a wee bit bigger though. Can't find anything online that mentions their size.

At a guess I'd say ours will be about half the height of Wembley ones.

Edited by hughesie27

Bungalow Bill
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

Think the screens at Wembley will be pretty comparable to what we can expect. Wembley ones might be a wee bit bigger though. Can't find anything online that mentions their size.

At a guess I'd say ours will be about half the height of Wembley ones.

Half the height… wee bit bigger… In what way are they comparable then?

Ann Budge confirmed today that the screens will arrive by the end of next week from the commy games in Birmingham. The housing is fitted in the wheatfield, with the main stand housing being fitted this week. She seemed happy with the deal, saying hearts got a very good discount 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Ann Budge confirmed today that the screens will arrive by the end of next week from the commy games in Birmingham. The housing is fitted in the wheatfield, with the main stand housing being fitted this week. She seemed happy with the deal, saying hearts got a very good discount 👍🏻

Screenshot_20220731-195430_Gallery.jpg

RustyRightPeg
34 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The one in the Wheatfield will be very visible from where I sit in section C. 

Likewise in Z. Looking straight at it. 

2 minutes ago, obua said:

Does your seat not face the pitch 😂

Those seats were very much sought after under Levein. 

3 minutes ago, obua said:

Will there be replays. I’ve missed a few goals over the years while having a pish. Might be good if there’s replays at ht or on ft. 

13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Will there be replays. I’ve missed a few goals over the years while having a pish. Might be good if there’s replays at ht or on ft. 

They don't tend to do it incase there's any controversy or mistakes made. 

Just now, bazman said:

They don't tend to do it incase there's any controversy or mistakes made. 

Makes sense I guess. Shame though. 

been here before
58 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The one in the Wheatfield will be very visible from where I sit in section C. 

There was a load of scaffolding up the end wall at Section G in place during the Stoke friendly. Im presuming this where one of them is going?

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, been here before said:

There was a load of scaffolding up the end wall at Section G in place during the Stoke friendly. Im presuming this where one of them is going?

Yes, the scaffolding is gone and there are ‘fixings’ for the screen in place.  

been here before
5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Yes, the scaffolding is gone and there are ‘fixings’ for the screen in place.  

Aye I noticed there was no scaffolding yesterday.

1 hour ago, Bungalow Bill said:

Half the height… wee bit bigger… In what way are they comparable then?

Same aspect ratio and resolution. Probably similar length too.

been here before

Before our Hamilton scrutiniser arrives no doubt comparing them to, in his opinion, the better ones at the San Giro, can I ask how big the remotes are mate?

On 28/07/2022 at 22:06, adambraejambo said:

They have 2 as well. But both on either corner of the East stand. Makes no sense at all. 

They look shit, so awkward covering those mahoosive gaps between their stands, with a daft ribbon connecting to another small screen incase the goons in the sticklebrick stand are envious they can't see shit on the big(ish) screens. 

Reminds of the time those eejits Max & Paddy nicked a plasma screen for their camper van. :laugh:

Just an absolutey tinpot outfit.  

Hibernian Football Club on Twitter: "We're delighted to announce that  brand-new state-of-the-art LED screens have been installed at Easter Road!  🏟️ https://t.co/zYRsgKbgeU" / Twitter

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

They look shit, so awkward covering those mahoosive gaps between their stands, with a daft ribbon connecting to another small screen incase the goons in the sticklebrick stand are envious they can't see shit on the big(ish) screens. 

Reminds of the time those eejits Max & Paddy nicked a plasma screen for their camper van. :laugh:

Hibernian Football Club on Twitter: "We're delighted to announce that  brand-new state-of-the-art LED screens have been installed at Easter Road!  🏟️ https://t.co/zYRsgKbgeU" / Twitter

Decent placement though.

You'd think they have put another screen in the other stand. Folk there won't see anything.

32 minutes ago, been here before said:

Before our Hamilton scrutiniser arrives no doubt comparing them to, in his opinion, the better ones at the San Giro, can I ask how big the remotes are mate?

Big team, big remote

MAXVIEW giant remote control - 3D Creations

Wee team, wee remote

Universal Remote Control R2-Mini Remote-N-Go review: Universal Remote  Control R2-Mini Remote-N-Go - CNET

been here before
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

Another 18k attendance there I see.

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Decent placement though.

You'd think they have put another screen in the other stand. Folk there won't see anything.

So not decent placement then. Those small screens are to placate the inhabitants of that stand who can't see the main screens given the utter stupidity of sticking them both at either corner of the same stand.

Not sure if Hibs are too tinpot to stump up for an extra power cable, have a mismatching gap on the diagonnally opposite corner that would need a much bigger screen to cover, or just run by imbeciles. 

7 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

So not decent placement then. Those small screens are to placate the inhabitants of that stand who can't see the main screens given the utter stupidity of sticking them both at either corner of the same stand.

Not sure if Hibs are too tinpot to stump up for an extra power cable, have a mismatching gap on the diagonnally opposite corner that would need a much bigger screen to cover, or just run by imbeciles. 

Good placement for everyone not immediately to the left of it. Not an option for us obviously. But I'm happier having the stands right onto of the pitch.

On 29/07/2022 at 19:05, Different Class said:

It looks so naff. I really wish it’d get taken down.

Bungalow Bill
1 hour ago, JayTeeJnr said:

It looks so naff. I really wish it’d get taken down.

It needs to go!

14 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

no bad probably something to do with sustainability then

15 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Good placement for everyone not immediately to the left of it. Not an option for us obviously. But I'm happier having the stands right onto of the pitch.

Id love halkett to smash a ball right into said screens, see if he could do a bit of damage for shits and giggles

A little bit late but Steve Cram commented during Eilish McColgan's wonderful run last night, that when the front 3 (?) looked up at the screens to check where they all were that they were 'small'

It's all relative I suppose.    Bigger stadium, distance, unlikely the ones we are getting and so on.

Edited by DETTY29

3 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

A little bit late but Steve Cram commented during Eilish McColgan's wonderful run last night, that when the front 3 (?) looked up at the screens to check where they all were that they were 'small'

It's all relative I suppose.    Bigger stadium, distance, unlikely the ones we are getting and so on.

The fact we haven't seen anything yet that's obviously ours tells me that those ones might actually be ours after all. Just set up in a different way. TBH I'd probably prefer to be like that for us.

On 29/07/2022 at 19:05, Different Class said:

I wouldn’t take that down, it’s a load bearing poster. 

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Wonder if they'll be ready for the game against Dundee utd?

I'm sure someone else posted AB said 1 would be ready quite soon.

I see Hibs have apparently replaced all of their pitch side advertising boards for electronic ones.  I wonder if that's something we might look to do going forward. Although probably the gates in front of every set of steps might prevent it.

Our mob who go to games are divided. My take is that it’s 2022 and it’s a great avenue for revenue. Especially in European ties. 

Dick Dastardly
24 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

I see Hibs have apparently replaced all of their pitch side advertising boards for electronic ones.  I wonder if that's something we might look to do going forward. Although probably the gates in front of every set of steps might prevent it.

I saw that. Something about small screens all around the ground with match stats on them as well, i think?!? 

hereford_hearts
7 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I saw that. Something about small screens all around the ground with match stats on them as well, i think?!? 

The support is so low, that they were going to just issue individual ipads to each attendee. 

Unfortunately, they had to shelve that plan, as during the trial at a charity event, they were all nicked😂😂

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, hereford_hearts said:

The support is so low, that they were going to just issue individual ipads to each attendee. 

Unfortunately, they had to shelve that plan, as during the trial at a charity event, they were all nicked😂😂

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

Dick Dastardly
7 hours ago, hereford_hearts said:

Low as in attendance, height, number of teeth, uncollapsed veins, moral fibre? Could be any of those suggested to be fair 😂😂

7 hours ago, tazhearts said:

We’ve had that for years on the main stand side. 

On 29/07/2022 at 18:34, Ked said:

It's not a moan.

As if we all need another screen to watch.

Waste of money.

🤦‍♂️

Bazzas right boot
On 31/07/2022 at 20:38, Homme said:

Those seats were very much sought after under Levein. 

Like when we were doing the Ponzan when we scored the 4th v Celtic. 

Ricardo Quaresma
46 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Like when we were doing the Ponzan when we scored the 4th v Celtic. 

The Poznan, you say...

Spoiler
Spoiler

highlandjambo3
On 31/07/2022 at 20:35, obua said:

Maybe he has this condition called LUKAWAY……..it’s more commonly found down Easter road way

F86DDE6E-F654-427D-A912-F21FEC675CEE.jpeg