• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

JudyJudyJudy

This is excellent . Could be a set up but the points made are valid . I’m still waiting for my accusers on this to direct me to a  

“ transphobic “ comment I’ve made . I’m the JK of KB really . 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGe9FPR5Y/

IMG_8206.jpeg

Jim_Duncan
3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

This is excellent . Could be a set up but the points made are valid . I’m still waiting for my accusers on this to direct me to a  

“ transphobic “ comment I’ve made . I’m the JK of KB really . 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGe9FPR5Y/

IMG_8206.jpeg

I'm transphobic. Fecking terrified of big talking car robots destroying the planet.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

I'm transphobic. Fecking terrified of big talking car robots destroying the planet.

I’m offended 

Jim_Duncan
35 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I’m offended 

Offended people offend me. Reported to Humza. 

JudyJudyJudy
21 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Offended people offend me. Reported to Humza. 

Well I’m offended that your offended that am offended . Reported to Humza 

doctor jambo

Nobody is transphobic, trans is not definable.

they do not cross anything or change into anything .

It includes people who only present a certain way, partial surgery , full surgery, no surgery, hormones only, no hormones , some hormones, cross dressing, some genitals, some genitals + extra pseudo genitals, no genitals at all.

JudyJudyJudy
6 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Nobody is transphobic, trans is not definable.

they do not cross anything or change into anything .

It includes people who only present a certain way, partial surgery , full surgery, no surgery, hormones only, no hormones , some hormones, cross dressing, some genitals, some genitals + extra pseudo genitals, no genitals at all.

Yep ! 

Denying that trans is a thing is transphobic imo. Calling it a mental illness is just downright nasty imo.

John Findlay
2 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Denying that trans is a thing is transphobic imo. Calling it a mental illness is just downright nasty imo.

I think you are incorrect.

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I think you are incorrect.

That's ok, you're allowed. 👍

Jim_Duncan
21 hours ago, cazzyy said:

If I, as a 5’11” white guy in his 40s, demanded to be recognised as 7’ tall Nigerian in his 20s, would that be a mental illness? And if I achieved ‘the look’ by using a spot of boot polish and some stilts, would that add credence and acceptability to my argument?

23 hours ago, cazzyy said:

It's the exact same thing that used to be said about homosexuals. 

doctor jambo
17 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Well, perhaps its time we stopped psychology from coming up with conditions and wedging them into the mainstream?

We seem locked in a cycle of categorizing, then pathologizing, then coming up with a treatment, then implementing that.

Your kid is different, so we will label it, then come up with some life altering drugs and surgery, then do that.

People are being exploited - their insecurities.

Like the short guys having femur lengthening procedures

the ludicrous pushing of cosmetic procedures onto people- teeth, breasts, noses, chins, ears

just stop already.

If trans always existed, they managed for millenia without having their arms peeled to create a useless meat sausage.

Let alone pushing this onto vulnerable kids.

GIDS own patient group was showing rising numbers of kids identifying as Asian too.

Not everything needs medical treatment.

Unhappiness is not a medical condition.

Being unhappy at how you look is not either.

So why are surgeons and endocrinologists involved at all?

Or psychiatrists?

AyrJambo
2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Well, perhaps its time we stopped psychology from coming up with conditions and wedging them into the mainstream?

We seem locked in a cycle of categorizing, then pathologizing, then coming up with a treatment, then implementing that.

Your kid is different, so we will label it, then come up with some life altering drugs and surgery, then do that.

the ludicrous pushing of cosmetic procedures onto people- teeth, breasts, noses, chins, ears

just stop already.

If trans always existed, they managed for millenia without having their arms peeled to create a useless meat sausage.

GIDS own patient group was showing rising numbers of kids identifying as Asian too.

Or psychiatrists?

Good post

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

just stop already.

Or psychiatrists?

He comes out with that ludicrous comparison every other month . Excellent reply 

5 hours ago, XB52 said:

Exactly, surprised that homosexuals can't see this. Of course they are worried that their numbers will dwindle if people stop identifying as gay or lesbian.

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He comes out with that ludicrous comparison every other month . Excellent reply 

God forbid someone should make the same point every other month.

Mind you, some make the same point numerous times every single day.

John Findlay
9 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Exactly, surprised that homosexuals can't see this. Of course they are worried that their numbers will dwindle if people stop identifying as gay or lesbian.

I thought you were born Homosexual/Lesbian?

Never realised it was a life choice.

doctor jambo
26 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Their numbers won’t dwindle .

A trans woman who likes men is a gay man

a trans woman who likes women is a straight man

and so on and so forth

GIDS themselves suppressed and victimised whistle blowers on their staff concerned that GIDS was homophobic and was involved in actively converting same sex attracted kids who didn’t want to be gay into “straight” trans kids.

gay clinicians were hounded out.

GIDS were practicing gay conversion therapy .

stonewall were complicit in this.

JudyJudyJudy
53 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

and so on and so forth

GIDS themselves suppressed and victimised whistle blowers on their staff concerned that GIDS was homophobic and was involved in actively converting same sex attracted kids who didn’t want to be gay into “straight” trans kids.

All correct . He knows that . But won’t admit it . He’s captured or just plain ignorant or maybe both . 

1 hour ago, cazzyy said:

God forbid someone should make the same point every other month.

Mind you, some make the same point numerous times every single day.

😀😀

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Exactly. Just like if you were born in the wrong gender. It's not a life choice, unless, like homosexuals from 50+ years ago, you choose to live in a miserable lie

Anyway, I'll leave jjj and his pals to their bigotry

Edited by XB52

John Findlay
28 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Exactly. Just like if you were born in the wrong gender. It's not a life choice, unless, like homosexuals from 50+ years ago, you choose to live in a miserable lie

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Maybe your born transgender (I know that's the wrong term). Maybe it's not a life choice either.

2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

and so on and so forth

You want to tell your wingman JJ because he's stated this many times on this thread.

JudyJudyJudy
51 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No wonder  I have both on them on ignore 

IMG_8256.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, AyrJambo said:

Some detail on the type of people the rainbow Greens are "protecting"....

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-grooming-of-holyrood/#more-134417

Yep I’ve read that . Some on this need educate themselves re this . Instead of calling defenders of same sex attraction and women’s rights “ bigots “ . The “ bigot “ tag is now as ineffective as the “ transphobic” one too . Sticks and stones and all . 

27 minutes ago, AyrJambo said:

Some detail on the type of people the rainbow Greens are "protecting"....

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-grooming-of-holyrood/#more-134417

No, that's a tiny minority who folk like you promote as representing the transgender community. A bit like showing John Wilson and making out all Hearts supporters are like him.

24 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yep I’ve read that . Some on this need educate themselves re this . Instead of calling defenders of same sex attraction and women’s rights “ bigots “ . The “ bigot “ tag is now as ineffective as the “ transphobic” one too . Sticks and stones and all . 

Yet again changing the narrative. Nobody is calling you a bigot for defending same sex attraction and women's rights. 

ps. Why does same sex attraction need defending? Are their numbers dwindling?

AyrJambo
27 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Some more for those who haven't...

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-mess-were-in/#more-132250

https://wingsoverscotland.com/home-of-the-deranged/#more-132168

3 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

No, that's a tiny minority who folk like you promote as representing the transgender community. A bit like showing John Wilson and making out all Hearts supporters are like him.

A very vocal and organised tiny minority of a tiny minority of people with mental health issues, disaffected adolescents and now indoctrinated children who we're all supposed to pander to by affirming that they can become the opposite sex solely by the power of their own thought

Get a grip!!

John Findlay
5 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Yet again changing the narrative. Nobody is calling you a bigot for defending same sex attraction and women's rights. 

I think you need to read XB52 posts.

Anyone who disagrees with him is automatically labelled a right wing bigot.

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, AyrJambo said:

with mental health issues, disaffected adolescents and now indoctrinated children who we're all supposed to pander to by affirming that they can become the opposite sex solely by the power of their own thought

Get a grip!!

In a nutshell really . 

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, XB52 said:

:rofl:  Says the biggest bigot on this forum. Surprised you haven't blamed transphobia on the Jews yet.

8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Spot on, John.

JudyJudyJudy
22 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

:rofl:  Says the biggest bigot on this forum. Surprised you haven't blamed transphobia on the Jews yet.

Spot on, John.

👍👍

37 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Care to point out where he called him a bigot for those two things, I must have missed it.

Anyone who disagreed with JJ gets blocked.

Jim_Duncan
44 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

What a bizarre narrative to try and push. 

Who cares how many gays there are? We’re talking about messing up the lives of kids by preventing them from going through phases like most kids do.

Nobody is born into the wrong body. 

40 minutes ago, AyrJambo said:

Some more for those who haven't...

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-mess-were-in/#more-132250

https://wingsoverscotland.com/home-of-the-deranged/#more-132168

A very vocal and organised tiny minority of a tiny minority of people with mental health issues, disaffected adolescents and now indoctrinated children who we're all supposed to pander to by affirming that they can become the opposite sex solely by the power of their own thought

Get a grip!!

But a tiny minority of a tiny minority though. To hell with the rest of them.

Just now, Jim_Duncan said:

What a bizarre narrative to try and push. 

Who cares how many gays there are? We’re talking about messing up the lives of kids by preventing them from going through phases like most kids do.

Nobody is born into the wrong body. 

Well there's one on here.

I agree that kids should be protected/prevented whatever you want to call it but to deny it's even a thing is just wrong.

What about when these kids have gone through all the phases and still feel like they want to change, do we deny them as well?

AyrJambo
7 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

But a tiny minority of a tiny minority though. To hell with the rest of them.

But your tiny minority are driving the Stonewall/Queer Theory/PIE agenda all over the world just now

It's like the Emperor's New Clothes parable

AyrJambo
6 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

I agree that kids should be protected/prevented whatever you want to call it but to deny it's even a thing is just wrong.

What about when these kids have gone through all the phases and still feel like they want to change, do we deny them as well?

I'd imagine there's a lot more than one

They just might not all be as vocal 

😃

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, AyrJambo said:

But your tiny minority are driving the Stonewall/Queer Theory/PIE agenda all over the world just now

It's like the Emperor's New Clothes parable

Correct . I could honestly cry regarding how LGB rights have been high jacked and captured by this dangerous minority . Talk about a Trojan horse ! 

Jim_Duncan
49 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

That’s when they should be sufficiently ready to deal with the reality that they are what they are. A young man can dress up, put on some slap, but he’s still a young man and should be able to deal with that. 

1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

That’s when they should be sufficiently ready to deal with the reality that they are what they are. A young man can dress up, put on some slap, but he’s still a young man and should be able to deal with that. 

It's not the transgenders who can't deal with it.

Whether you like it or not a transgender male is a man and a transgender female is a female.

https://www.harpermacleod.co.uk/insights/definition-of-woman/