• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• Mikey1874

• Thomaso

• Bazzas right boot

No idea if true but i was told that the last team to beat Madrid in an European cup final was Aberdeen in the cup winners cup final.

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Jesus, you're English team got beat, live with it. I sort of assumed you supported Hearts as you've been on this Hearts message board for quite some time so how you can get so worked up is beyond me. 

I find it amusing when folk get worked up about their plastic team getting beat when they’ve not even got a clue where their stadium is. 

Fozzyonthefence
6 minutes ago, tian447 said:

I always think that Liverpool suffer by keeping hold of Salah. Is he a good footballer? Of course, but he is not a great footballer, and if they want to compete at the very top, that's what they need. 

For every chance that Salah scores, it seems like there are 5 or 6 that he fluffs or hits directly at the goalkeeper. I've never seen a top level player mis-hit the ball so often, and sometimes they look better in real time than they actually are.  There was one tonight where he came right in at the back post; everyone was praising Courtios for his save, but the slow motion replay showed that it was actually heading away from goal, and was in no danger of being tucked away. 

There are so many better players out there for the wages he is getting. 

The English media were making him out to be the best player in the world earlier in the season.  A very good player, yes, but certainly not that good.

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I can see a good side. 

So can I - they were beaten by a fantastic keeper.

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I find it amusing when folk get worked up about their plastic team getting beat when they’ve not even got a clue where their stadium is. 

This.

The love in for Liverpool in Dundee (Scotland probably but can only speak about it here) is abnormal at best and incredibly weird at worst. 

To be fair some of them do go to the odd game here and there but I just can't understand 'supporting' a club so passionately from somewhere else. It's maybe an inferiority thing - do you get it so much in OF fans? Seems to be alot of folk that support the likes of Dundee all they ever post and speak about is Liverpool and the Premier League down there.

Well that was for European finals that produced 4goals between them still waiting for a bit of excitement utter dross the three of them.

McGlynn The Money

Carvajal, Marcelo, Casemiro, Modric, Isco, Bale and Benzema have as many Champions League medals in the last 8 years at Real Madrid than Barcelona has in its 123 year history.

13 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Jesus, you're English team got beat, live with it. I sort of assumed you supported Hearts as you've been on this Hearts message board for quite some time so how you can get so worked up is beyond me. 

For a start look at the personal comment I responded to.

Secondly Liverpool are not my “English team” because I don’t have one!

I watched the game as a neutral and I’m calling the game as I saw it. Thanks.

28 minutes ago, benny said:

Manager of the year winning two cups and not scoring in four hours of football.

A joke.

colinmorewasgash

How very Sellick. Used to like liverpool as kid growing up till they got a green away kit and that was that. Not only fans fake tickets  fans climbing over fences storming gates and an open gate after crushing due to amount of fans at turnstiles opened and they all surged through it hence tear gas for innocent families you would think after hillsborough they would have learnt lesson. English press will spin it bad french policing etc. I have a mate whose there they shut some gates by 7.30. Lots without tickets trying to get in.

A_A wehatethehibs
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Stat padding selfish players who frequently should pass but have a shot when it’s not on. 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

WheatfieldWarrior
9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Fans know whether they bought a ticket from Liverpool FC or not.

A real shame for the fans with genuine tickets.

Bindy Badgy
1 minute ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Fans know whether they bought a ticket from Liverpool FC or not.

A real shame for the fans with genuine tickets.

To play Devil's advocat on this, I purchased a genuine ticket from someone on here for the Scottish Cup Final. It would be hypocritical for me to criticise fans that bought tickets from 3rd parties that they may have thought were genuine from trying to get into the stadium.

WheatfieldWarrior
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

A lot of endeavor, but there were only really 2 good saves from Courtois, the rest were fairly routine.

4 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

To play Devil's advocat on this, I purchased a genuine ticket from someone on here for the Scottish Cup Final. It would be hypocritical for me to criticise fans that bought tickets from 3rd parties that they may have thought were genuine from trying to get into the stadium.

It will be interesting to find out if the forged tickets were printed in Liverpool 

millerjames398
50 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Michael Owen speaking industrial strength levels of shite. 

😂😂😂 he dropped a fair few slaver bombs, at the end, claiming liverpool were still best team in europe..just blew a lge, and champs lge final in space of a week..

12 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

How very Sellick. Used to like liverpool as kid growing up till they got a green away kit and that was that. Not only fans fake tickets  fans climbing over fences storming gates and an open gate after crushing due to amount of fans at turnstiles opened and they all surged through it hence tear gas for innocent families you would think after hillsborough they would have learnt lesson. English press will spin it bad french policing etc. I have a mate whose there they shut some gates by 7.30. Lots without tickets trying to get in.

After the Wembley Euro final shambles it seems some fans will now try to force their way in regardless!

McGlynn The Money
34 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I see Marcelo and I think sideshow

SpmgBKI.gif

I'm sure that will bother him when he looks back at his 25 major trophies including 5 Champions League winners medals.

Just now, Thomaso said:

It will be interesting to find out if the forged tickets were printed in Liverpool 

I have a feeling there is one smug bar steward sitting watching not giving a flying ,a proper dirtbag🤮

24 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

The English media were making him out to be the best player in the world earlier in the season.  A very good player, yes, but certainly not that good.

I'd like to see him in maroon ...

McGlynn The Money
23 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

So can I - they were beaten by a fantastic keeper.

Nah. Couple of decent saves, the rest were routine.

That was Rumble in the Jungle stuff. Muhammad Reali let George Liverpool tire himself out before delivering the KO.

Here endeth the lesson.

58 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Liverpool fans cleared out quick! Not even hanging around to applaude their efforts this season, pretty poor that. 

Got to sign on on monday

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

I'm sure that will bother him when he looks back at his 25 major trophies including 5 Champions League winners medals.

Why would it ever bother him? Nobody's slagging the lad, back to sleep.

41 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Did that No happen at the end of the season in the league against Rangers too ?

When did Hearts win two Cups narrowly miss out on the League and get beat narrowly in a CL final ? 

I think our fans would have stayed behind to applaud after that. 

Liverpool fans are entitled and spoiled. Everton are the people's club Liverpool and Man Utd are followed by tourists. 

Having a pop at Hearts fans for rightly ignoring a lap of honour after a dire performance to defend Liverpool glory hunters is out of order. 

WheatfieldWarrior
Just now, Bindy Badgy said:

To play Devil's advocate on this, I purchased a genuine ticket from someone on here for the Scottish Cup Final. It would be hypocritical for me to criticise fans that bought tickets from 3rd parties that they may have thought were genuine from trying to get into the stadium.

Of course, and I take your point.  but it was much the same situation as England vs Italy at Wembley, but it is up to the ticket holder to make sure that a ticket that you purchased was genuine, especially if the don't come directly from the club.  It would be interesting to know where the fans with fake tickets obtained them.

It is an interesting point as to whether those with the fake tickets knew that before they went to the game.

A_A wehatethehibs
6 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

Got to sign on on monday

Apparently they were looking at taking the jubilee extra bank holiday off of liverpool fans for booing the national anthem. But they realised there was no point 

McGlynn The Money
8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Why would it ever bother him? Nobody's slagging the lad, back to sleep.

The tired old rubbish about his hairstyle. Some might even say it's unconscious racism...

14 minutes ago, sac said:

**** Liverpool. Only hearts. Having a “second” team is for kids, and hibs supporters.

I don't 'support' any English teams but I always favour the type of teams with old time grounds and fervent LOYAL fans. 

Teams who we may have something in common with. 

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

The tired old rubbish about his hairstyle. Some might even say it's unconscious racism...

Wait a minute, are you gorgiewave?

Luka Modric though guys, still a beautiful footballer at 36. I wish he played for Heart of Midlothian.

McGlynn The Money
1 minute ago, whodanny said:

Luka Modric though guys, still a beautiful footballer at 36. I wish he played for Heart of Midlothian.

He mentions Hearts in his autobiography...

McGlynn The Money
20 minutes ago, luckydug said:

When did Hearts win two Cups narrowly miss out on the League and get beat narrowly in a CL final ? 

I think our fans would have stayed behind to applaud after that. 

Liverpool fans are entitled and spoiled. Everton are the people's club Liverpool and Man Utd are followed by tourists. 

Having a pop at Hearts fans for rightly ignoring a lap of honour after a dire performance to defend Liverpool glory hunters is out of order. 

:spoton:

Liverpool fans were convinced they were going to win tonight therefore those without genuine tickets decided to either pay way over the odds or try and storm the turnstiles. They absolutely reek of Old Firm in so many ways.

**** them.

1 minute ago, McGlynn The Money said:

He mentions Hearts in his autobiography...

Hey it's a start. Could do a job :thumbsup:. I've not read it mate what's the HMFC reference ?

McGlynn The Money
3 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Hey it's a start. Could do a job :thumbsup:. I've not read it mate what's the HMFC reference ?

He was disappointed to be left out of the Spurs team when they played at Tynecastle. No doubt he's determined to put that right at some stage...

4 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Liverpool fans were convinced they were going to win tonight therefore those without genuine tickets decided to either pay way over the odds or try and storm the turnstiles. They absolutely reek of Old Firm in so many ways.

**** them.

Oh Aye, without a doubt. There's just so many of those leeches.

Just now, McGlynn The Money said:

He was disappointed to be left out of the Spurs team when they played at Tynecastle. No doubt he's determined to put that right at some stage...

Er, thank **** he wisnae playing at Tynie 😄

8 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

**** them.

exactly 

1 hour ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Did that No happen at the end of the season in the league against Rangers too ?

Wasn't there so don't know. Not sure if the same happened at the cup final the following week as well, which might be a better comparison. Either way, Liverpool fans got to celebrate 2 Cup wins, watched as their team took the league to the last 25 minutes of the campaign, marched to the CL final but still couldn't stay behind to applaude and watch them collect their medals. Pretty shit from a fan base that like to self promote how amazing they are in their support of the club. 

Pasquale for King

Hard to knock Real after beating PSG,Chelsea. City and now Liverpool. 

Now have as many ECs as all the English teams added together. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, benny said:

No idea if true but i was told that the last team to beat Madrid in an European cup final was Aberdeen in the cup winners cup final.

Yeah it’s true, heard it in a quiz a few weeks back. 

Randy Marsh

How embarrassing for Liverpool.  Losing to a team that lost to a team from Moldova earlier in the tournament.

manaliveits105

Hopefully they get an apology from the French police and young Parisians who caused all the bother apparently