***Champions League Final 2022 - Liverpool v Real Madrid***

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

Has anyone heard if BT Sport are making it free on YouTube like they did tonight and last year?

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• Mikey1874

• Thomaso

• Bazzas right boot

The Old Tolbooth

I think they have to do this by law, as every major European final has to be free to watch. 

RedStarRiot

Liverpool 3-0

They will attack them from the off and score early leaving Real to come out and leave gaps.

Hope Madrid win though

6 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Liverpool to win their 7th European Cup 🤞🏻

Joining Milan as 2nd in EC wins.

Hope not !

😊

38 minutes ago, Boab said:

Joining Milan as 2nd in EC wins.

Hope not !

😊

🙏🇦🇹

Edited by Stu_HMFC

Samuel Camazzola

2 nil Madrid. Modric to put on a masterclass and Benzema to do the business. 

Several Scousers lifted too due to their dodgy counterfeit tickets. 👌🏼

12 minutes ago, briever said:

The amount of Madrid fans on this site is shocking - shower of fascist *****

Is it maybe feasible that they just  happen to like Real Madrid?

It’s a possibility you know, and it’s also probable that they aren’t fascists.

McGlynn The Money
8 hours ago, cheetah said:

opened thread to post

MEH

So predictable and hilarious...

6 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

If Madrid win, will Liverpool still try and blame Ramos?

No surprise they are still banging on about despite it being Salah's fault. Don't initiate physical contact with a bigger, stronger bloke if you don't want to come off second best. I lesson I learned the hard way in my local Turkish prison on more than one occasion.

Also no mention of Milner's assault on Benzema at Anfield last year. Casemiro got revenge shortly after and that was the game done and dusted.

McGlynn The Money
3 hours ago, briever said:

Educate yourself instead of just believing that tired old myth.

18 hours ago, GBJambo said:

Liverpool to complete the treble 

This is one thing I hate in football, and it's not one directed at you :lol:

If you win all the competitions you are involved in, you win the whatever.  There is only one of the event. In Liverpool's case it would be 4 of them, so they could have won the quadruple. 

You can't start getting papped out of other competitions and moving the goalposts, especially if it doesn't matter which goalpost, and claiming that you won the treble, or the double. You won one of the possible trebles, out of the 4 possible ways to do it, or one of the possible doubles, out of the 6 different combinations. It's not the treble, it was a treble, and without context it would be impossible to know which competitions you are referring to. 

It's one of those minor gripes because it seems like everything in football needs to be about these statistical achievements. Don't get me wrong, Liverpool have had a great season, but they are only going to have won a double or a treble by the end of it, not the definitive ones. 

I also don't like them lumping the European competitions in with the domestic ones to attempt to emphasise their achievements, making it a quadruple intstead of a treble, especially because a different team could win all the other competitions but not even be in European competition that season, but that's a moan for another time :lol:

Салатные палочки

Last time I watched the build up, it was like the Superbowl. Robbie feckin Williams singing pre-game. They'll have the Kaizer Chiefs on at half-time next. 

Anyway...2-1 Real 

7 minutes ago, tian447 said:

This is one thing I hate in football, and it's not one directed at you :lol:

If you win all the competitions you are involved in, you win the whatever.  There is only one of the event. In Liverpool's case it would be 4 of them, so they could have won the quadruple. 

You can't start getting papped out of other competitions and moving the goalposts, especially if it doesn't matter which goalpost, and claiming that you won the treble, or the double. You won one of the possible trebles, out of the 4 possible ways to do it, or one of the possible doubles, out of the 6 different combinations. It's not the treble, it was a treble, and without context it would be impossible to know which competitions you are referring to. 

It's one of those minor gripes because it seems like everything in football needs to be about these statistical achievements. Don't get me wrong, Liverpool have had a great season, but they are only going to have won a double or a treble by the end of it, not the definitive ones. 

I also don't like them lumping the European competitions in with the domestic ones to attempt to emphasise their achievements, making it a quadruple intstead of a treble, especially because a different team could win all the other competitions but not even be in European competition that season, but that's a moan for another time :lol:

So Manchester United TREBLE was just a double then with a European cup 🫢

12 hours ago, Morgan said:

Is it maybe feasible that they just  happen to like Real Madrid?

It’s a possibility you know, and it’s also probable that they aren’t fascists.

Real are the fascists, their fanbois are just deluded 😉

9 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Not you again.

36 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Don't care as long as it's not Liverpool.

That's my feelings. I don't like real Madrid but prefer them to win it rather than Liverpool

ArcticJambo
5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

That's my feelings. I don't like real Madrid but prefer them to win it rather than Liverpool

Aye, plus, I still have a soft spot for Modric, and Benzema deserves the cherry for the season he's had.  Win it and he's nailed on to take B d'Or, imo.  Can't think of any other likeable players belonging to either side.

AlimOzturk

Not overly bothered who wins tbh. Liverpool have the better team IMO but the real boss of this competition is Madrid. So can never rule them out. 

the general

Please please win Real

Especially due to Liverpool having their victory parade on the anniversary of the Heysel killings

Crass in the extreme

Edited by the general

All roads lead to Gorgie

You just know this will be 0-0 and go all the way to pens. Real to win!

14 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Agreed.

👍

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, ArcticJambo said:

Aye, plus, I still have a soft spot for Modric, and Benzema deserves the cherry for the season he's had.  Win it and he's nailed on to take B d'Or, imo.  Can't think of any other likeable players belonging to either side.

Benzema the nice guy convicted of trying to blackmail a team mate over a sex tape 😆?!?!

Pasquale for King
18 hours ago, briever said:

Indeed.

Remnants of Standards

Liverpool have the better team in a number of positions but Madrid have been digging their way out of trouble throughout the competition. Hardly a given but if Liverpool play to form Ol' Big Ears will be coming home again.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Benzema the nice guy convicted of trying to blackmail a team mate over a sex tape 😆?!?!

Went with an under age prostitute too, charges were only dropped because they couldn't prove he knew her age.

I said it last time they were in the final and I'll say it again, Gareth Bale will have a significant say in the outcome, it just seems destined to happen.

9 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

I said it last time they were in the final and I'll say it again, Gareth Bale will have a significant say in the outcome, it just seems destined to happen.

I doubt he’ll even be there? Talk he’s not even fit for the bench, which would make sense given Wales haves crucial qualifier coming up.

20 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

He's  hardly played for them for two years. 

McGlynn The Money
2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Agreed.

👍

Thank you sir.

2 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

The Madrid Uber fans!! 

:rofl: 

Irony...

Who says he's a nice guy? Not all footballers are nice guys. Did you stop supporting Hearts because of Rix and Thomson?

Indeed.

Myth.

29 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Went with an under age prostitute too, charges were only dropped because they couldn't prove he knew her age.

That's normally how legal verdicts work. If you can't prove that someone is guilty then they are not found guilty.

I live about 4 hours drive from Paris so off there tomorrow with a Liverpool supporting mate.  Probably the fan zone in the afternoon then a Liverpool bar to drink and watch the game.