Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• Mikey1874

• Thomaso

• Bazzas right boot

The Old Tolbooth
3 hours ago, the general said:

Please please win Real

Especially due to Liverpool having their victory parade on the anniversary of the Heysel killings

Crass in the extreme

It just happens to be a Sunday ffs :lol:, some folk will clutch at anything :rofl: 

Anyway, your shitty City don't really do parades do they? Only big at buying silverware and nothing else it seems, especially your holy grail trophy :lol: 

City fans are even more bitter than Man Utd fans these days, it's brilliant! 

Fans Mock Manchester City For Turnout At Trophy Parade

Edited by The Old Tolbooth

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Remnants of Standards said:

Liverpool have the better team in a number of positions but Madrid have been digging their way out of trouble throughout the competition. Hardly a given but if Liverpool play to form Ol' Big Ears will be coming home again.

Madrid have ridden their luck so many times so far, been outplayed by all their knockout opponents, they can’t surely do it again, can they . . . . . 

Samuel Camazzola
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Madrid have ridden their luck so many times so far, been outplayed by all their knockout opponents, they can’t surely do it again, can they . . . . . 

Liverpool did exactly that in 2005 (albeit two poor decisions in the semi final handed them a place in the final). 

ArcticJambo
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Benzema the nice guy convicted of trying to blackmail a team mate over a sex tape 😆?!?!

Knew this would come up, sigh!  Probably could have made a pretty accurate pool of possibles too!

ArcticJambo
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Went with an under age prostitute too, charges were only dropped because they couldn't prove he knew her age.

:lol: Bingo!

Pasquale for King
28 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Knew this would come up, sigh!  Probably could have made a pretty accurate pool of possibles too!

But you reckon he’s a likeable guy anyway 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔🤦🏽?

Great player but clearly a scumbag. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, McGlynn The Money said:

That's normally how legal verdicts work. If you can't prove that someone is guilty then they are not found guilty.

Aye, very good, but just to be clear, your Benzema did pay money to **** a minor, that's not up for question.

For anyone else claimed ignorance of her age is not an excuse.

1 minute ago, benny said:

20220526_160123.jpg

This could, of course, also apply to Dundee and Glasgow.

McGlynn The Money
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Aye, very good, but just to be clear, your Benzema did pay money to **** a minor, that's not up for question.

For anyone else claimed ignorance of her age is not an excuse.

He's not my Benzema. 

It all sounds rather seedy, which makes one wonder why you are so up on the whole sordid business.

McGlynn The Money
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

But you reckon he’s a likeable guy anyway 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔🤦🏽?

Great player but clearly a scumbag. 

Bit rich from someone who idolises Messi. 

Unknown user
Just now, McGlynn The Money said:

He's not my Benzema. 

It all sounds rather seedy, which makes one wonder why you are so up on the whole sordid business.

I saw it in the news, and then I remembered that it had happened.

You can't turn this on me for remembering that it happened!

the general
3 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

It just happens to be a Sunday ffs :lol:, some folk will clutch at anything :rofl: 

Anyway, your shitty City don't really do parades do they? Only big at buying silverware and nothing else it seems, especially your holy grail trophy :lol: 

City fans are even more bitter than Man Utd fans these days, it's brilliant! 

Fans Mock Manchester City For Turnout At Trophy Parade

You could take pics of any parade and make it look poorly attended.

But do you not think it's at least a bit tacky that the parade is on the same date as when all these fans were murdered?

Just now, the general said:

You could take pics of any parade and make it look poorly attended.

But do you not think it's at least a bit tacky that the parade is on the same date as when all these fans were murdered?

The Hibs parade after the 2012 final seemed badly attended - no idea why?  ;)

McGlynn The Money
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

I saw it in the news, and then I remembered that it had happened.

You can't turn this on me for remembering that it happened!

Only kidding chief! 

Samuel Camazzola

Scottish saddos kitted out in Liverpool kits getting interviewed on Sky Sports before heading out to attend a fan park. 

Irish bar on Morrison Street flying flags with the liver bird on it. 

All very cringe! 

the general
35 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Scottish saddos kitted out in Liverpool kits getting interviewed on Sky Sports before heading out to attend a fan park. 

Irish bar on Morrison Street flying flags with the liver bird on it. 

All very cringe! 

The Edinburgh Liverpool SC drink in there

But I agree

Seaside Dave

Football needs Madrid to win this. Liverpool fans are the stench of football. Them and Celtic fans cut from the same cloth that's under the sink covered in dust and deed spiders. Couldn't like them if you even tried to force yourself. 

Madrid 12 Liverpool -2

Unknown user
Just now, Tazio said:

Undecided on who I wanted to win, then I listened to the radio for a bit this morning. 
So I’m in for Madrid. 

:laugh2:

4 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Score draw.  2-2 would be entertaining.   Liverpool to win in extratime 5-4.     

Or something like this

20220528_132047.jpg

No lover of English fitba or the Chumpions League......however if there has to be a winner I hope it is Liverpool, I might even watch it....😁

Jeffros Furios

Hopefully Real Madrid hammer the thieving fortune telling tramps ! 

On 27/05/2022 at 08:26, tian447 said:

This is one thing I hate in football, and it's not one directed at you :lol:

If you win all the competitions you are involved in, you win the whatever.  There is only one of the event. In Liverpool's case it would be 4 of them, so they could have won the quadruple. 

You can't start getting papped out of other competitions and moving the goalposts, especially if it doesn't matter which goalpost, and claiming that you won the treble, or the double. You won one of the possible trebles, out of the 4 possible ways to do it, or one of the possible doubles, out of the 6 different combinations. It's not the treble, it was a treble, and without context it would be impossible to know which competitions you are referring to. 

It's one of those minor gripes because it seems like everything in football needs to be about these statistical achievements. Don't get me wrong, Liverpool have had a great season, but they are only going to have won a double or a treble by the end of it, not the definitive ones. 

I also don't like them lumping the European competitions in with the domestic ones to attempt to emphasise their achievements, making it a quadruple intstead of a treble, especially because a different team could win all the other competitions but not even be in European competition that season, but that's a moan for another time :lol:

You can't win the Treble or double without winning the league. It becomes a cup treble or cup double.

For me Liverpool have a better team but Real have Benzema who imo has been the best player in the world this season. 

On 27/05/2022 at 13:10, the general said:

Please please win Real

Especially due to Liverpool having their victory parade on the anniversary of the Heysel killings

Crass in the extreme

So is your post 😏

Be an interesting test for Liverpool’s defence. They rarely face a side that will look to press and have that much quality and pace in abundance.  

This Real side are a funny lot.  Can be wide open at the back but nothing gets them down. They are relentless and never give up whatever the score line is at any given time.  

I actually don’t mind Liverpool, prefer them to Man City, who Real emptied.

But I think Madrid will win this.  

Wonder who Liverpool will get to mark Vinicius Junior down left wing.

Madrid can be stuffy and not create much. But now unburdened by Mbappe not taking his place, Vinicius Junior is the most obvious match winner tonight. 

Luis Diaz could do the same for Liverpool if they can dominate possession. 

20 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Common surname is Arlison. :doh:

You'd think someone might have said,  "wait a minute guys, that name rings a bell". 

15 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Common surname is Arlison. :doh:

You'd think someone might have said,  "wait a minute guys, that name rings a bell". 

I don't know what's dumber : this or the Scousers who booked return flights meaning if the game goes to pens they'll miss it to catch their flight.  

The fact the greatest football league in the known Universe stands at a 50/50 chance of bringing back just 1 of the 3 European trophies, deserves an enquiry surely.....

Proceed with a Madrid Victory please.

Oh and make it happen in the filthiest way possible.

ref has sent off 4 players in 6 ucl games!

in the league he has only handed out 3 reds in 18 games....

last time these two met in a final in paris was 41 years ago and the liverpool left back scored the winner will (robbo?) do it tonight to repeat history?