Be respectful in Seville

lou

hereford_hearts
7 hours ago, Smithee said:

And dugs, loads of dugs

Big kafflik alsashuns that haven't been fed for a week! 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JimmyCant

• Shanks said no

• Bazzas right boot

• Naisys Tackle

hereford_hearts

Hope they don't hurt the dugs

Don't worry. I am reliably informed that all Spanish police dugs have both tetanus and rabies inoculations. 

hereford_hearts

Edited by hereford_hearts
Double post

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

No if the pitch invasion with the shite was anything to go by.  It was hardly 1980. 

Yup. Let's be honest, Hibs took it to them on the pitch and Rangers sang to them. 

Nookie Bear
9 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Not his biggest fan but this is quite funny

Clear light hearted banter and the first response goes straight for the Celtic paedo line. 

The most tiresome rivalry in world football. 

"Civil in Seville" is a slogan opportunity missed, imo.

Fat chance of it happening though.

Bazzas right boot
31 minutes ago, martoon said:

🤔😂👍

8 hours ago, dannymack said:

Nah... the Rangers lot are off their heeds, they don't do pavement dancing, they'll steam right in, they're nuts ! 

They are shitebags. Like every other mob on the planet taking liberties in a gang and throwing plastic chairs about like nursery kids on a bad day and cowardly sucker punches from behind or from 3 metres away

The CNP will be the hardest mob in Seville this week trust me.

Edited by JimmyCant

hereford_hearts

The Spanish police ain't daft. Invited the huns without tickets to watch the game in Seville's stadium that is out of town. As soon as they are in there, barricade the exits until the next morning. Even if the destroy the stadium, it will still be cheaper to rebuild it, rather than repair the carnage they will cause in the rest of the city! 

1 hour ago, martoon said:

Or Saville?

Japan Jambo
9 hours ago, Smithee said:

And Germans.

I'm looking forward to this

lols me too, it should be on pay per view.

6 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

The Frankfurt fans have a bit of a rep themselves - it really could be carnage.

32 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Personally I hope it passes off peacefully since we might have to visit a Spanish city (quite possibly Seville itself) in the autumn and we’d be tarred with the same brush

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Is it wrong to secretly hope that there's carnage and Der Hun are to blame? :peepwall:

They will just blame Chelsea or even West Ham fans.   Be surprised if the papers even report it. 

4 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Is it wrong to secretly hope that there's carnage and Der Hun are to blame? :peepwall:

Yes it is wrong for the reasons stated in my last post

August Landmesser

So, dream scenario:

Rangers lose the game, after ET and a very long penalty shootout, the game itself suffers several lengthy stoppages due to injury and crowd trouble. Players arrive home to the Weej at 7am on Thursday knackered, bruised and demoralised, we pump them at Hampden.

The crowd trouble continues after the game, Rangers fans disgrace themselves, UEFA's strict liability kicks in, they get banned from European competition for a couple of seasons and we take their Champs League spot next season, and in subsequent years by finishing third.

Auld Reekin'
4 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Water cannon when mixed with shower gel is like Napalm to a weedgie.

:lol:

Percival King
12 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Excellent. I reckon watching Reporting Scotland on Thursday evening will be just like an episode of Chewin' The Fat.

Two guys in white shell suits and bucket hats, "No goat any Tennents ya dobber? How no? Gies a San Migwell or you're gettin' it" Ah, the gallus Glesga' banter.

BelgeJambo

Sending out Dads Army to tell them to behave is just their way to show they tried and hoping to reduce the impending fine they will not doubt receive 

The Old Tolbooth
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Yes it is wrong for the reasons stated in my last post

Nah, I doubt they'd tar us with that brush, but you wouldn't blame them if they did to be fair, but generally football people have a decent grasp on which fans are decent and which ones are vermin, and we don't usually cause any bother away from home in Europe. 

Naisys Tackle
32 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Seems okay so far.  Be great to visit a place as good come next season.  

hereford_hearts

Just been listening to talk sport. Its embarrassing that the longest that they've talked about Scottish football for years; Is about the chances of supporters of der hun kicking off in Seville 😡

millerjames398
2 hours ago, briever said:

The Frankfurt fans have a bit of a rep themselves - it really could be carnage.

Their fans called the Adler front, are very notorious, and I'm sure they have an mma team that take part in tournaments with other European clubs, mostly eastern european, but some Scandinavia sides..so the rangers fans better have their weetabix😂

Dick Dastardly
12 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

Much as I dislike them, I wouldn’t wish that on them. Plastic bullets can kill. Water canon yes though ;) 

Those manky gits can dodge water from birth. 

If the zombies win or lose they will still embarrass Scotland.

The locals have no idea about the scum due to arrive on their doorsteps.

Manchester was awful, this will be the same.

Dick Dastardly

I can just see it... The huns riot and all Scottish teams get banned from Europe like the English clubs after Heysel. 

Rogue Daddy
1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

So, dream scenario:

Rangers lose the game, after ET and a very long penalty shootout, the game itself suffers several lengthy stoppages due to injury and crowd trouble. Players arrive home to the Weej at 7am on Thursday knackered, bruised and demoralised, we pump them at Hampden.

The crowd trouble continues after the game, Rangers fans disgrace themselves, UEFA's strict liability kicks in, they get banned from European competition for a couple of seasons and we take their Champs League spot next season, and in subsequent years by finishing third.

The SPFL would withdraw all Scottish teams from European competition in protest... except sellick.

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, j1964m said:

"That wis class" 

A few lads in Frankfurt tops walking past a group of Rangers fans, in this guys eyes, is class. 

Something tells me half these people haven't set foot out the country before. 

Rogue Daddy
2 hours ago, j1964m said:

🤣🤣🤣... what hymn is that he's chanting?.... nooo, nooney-noo, nooney-noo nooooo, noo nooney-noo, nooney-noo nooooo (and so on).

Riccarton3
6 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

🤣🤣🤣... what hymn is that he's chanting?.... nooo, nooney-noo, nooney-noo nooooo, noo nooney-noo, nooney-noo nooooo (and so on).

Sounds like the theme from Midnight Cowboy

Rogue Daddy
10 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Sounds like the theme from Midnight Cowboy

Thought it was more James Bondy like.... the 'You Only Live Twice' song?... maybe not. 🤔

I'll bet wee Alfie is proud... his da walking down a street in Spain, filming as he goes, singing the nooney-noo song.

Riccarton3
23 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Thought it was more James Bondy like.... the 'You Only Live Twice' song?... maybe not. 🤔

I'll bet wee Alfie is proud... his da walking down a street in Spain, filming as he goes, singing the nooney-noo song.

You could be right. It does sound like that. And that makes sense. 

Ex member of the SaS
16 hours ago, milky_26 said:

i wonder if i can join the spanish police for a day?

As a sniper?

Japan Jambo
5 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Personally I hope it passes off peacefully since we might have to visit a Spanish city (quite possibly Seville itself) in the autumn and we’d be tarred with the same brush

ach spoilsport, but when you're right, you're right 

2 minutes ago, Mister T said:

R could also stand for "removed from plane before take off" 

I would as change the e from engage to enrage

Armageddon

I'll be honest, I find the videos from Gough & Co an absolute disgrace and as a club they should be condemning such an expectation of trouble... EVERYONE knows the Rangers and fans from Manchester 2008 no longer exist and Rangers 2012 should make it clear that they should not be tarred with the same brush :)

kirkierobroy
2 hours ago, Mister T said:

IMG-20220517-WA0001.jpg

Excellent. And I'm sure they'll do all of the above. It bugs me that when they trash the place because they lost or trash the place because they won, there will be reports of them having 'brought disgrace on Scotland' when, in fact the majority of them wrap themselves in the Union Flag most of the time.

SwindonJambo
6 hours ago, j1964m said:

Dearie dear. Absolutely toe curling stuff. This has the potential to be an absolute shitshow. 100,000 Huns and 50,000 Frankfurt fans with hot sunshine and booze aplenty. What could possibly go wrong 🤔 ?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
5 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I can just see it... The huns riot and all Scottish teams get banned from Europe like the English clubs after Heysel. 

I'm fairly certain English clubs weren't banned, only Liverpool were. Thatcher then decided to take England out of all European and international games afterwards, but UEFA didn't ban England.

part_time_jambo

I see Spanish police are only expecting 100,000 Rangers fans. Wee team - Celtic took 10 times that (allegedly).