Be respectful in Seville

lou

6 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I'm fairly certain English clubs weren't banned, only Liverpool were. Thatcher then decided to take England out of all European and international games afterwards, but UEFA didn't ban England.

Thatcher asked the FA to withdraw them - 2 days later UEFA saved her the bother.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster#Aftermath

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JimmyCant

• Shanks said no

• Bazzas right boot

• Naisys Tackle

Fxxx the SPFL
34 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Dearie dear. Absolutely toe curling stuff. This has the potential to be an absolute shitshow. 100,000 Huns and 50,000 Frankfurt fans with hot sunshine and booze aplenty. What could possibly go wrong 🤔 ?

Surely 150,000 huns

2 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Surely 150,000 huns

😀

I was telling a Rangers supporting colleague today I was supporting the Huns - totally confused him.

Shooter McGavin

Ally McCoist the latest ex-player to be wheeled out to beg the subhuman scum to behave themselves.

Will be hilarious when all the begging falls upon deaf ears, they wreck Seville, and the same club that’s been begging them to behave will be deflecting and defending them.

Malinga the Swinga
37 minutes ago, briever said:

Thatcher asked the FA to withdraw them - 2 days later UEFA saved her the bother.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster#Aftermath

Amazing how Liverpool, the compliant English media and their fans continue to sweep Heysel under the carpet.

They should have been banned forever.

Dick Dastardly
13 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Amazing how Liverpool, the compliant English media and their fans continue to sweep Heysel under the carpet.

Not sure about being banned forever but it is something has has been swept under the carpet to a degree. Totally inexcusable. 

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

:rofl:

22 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Ally McCoist the latest ex-player to be wheeled out to beg the subhuman scum to behave themselves.

Will be hilarious when all the begging falls upon deaf ears, they wreck Seville, and the same club that’s been begging them to behave will be deflecting and defending them.

Do they think after the amount of booze being consumed that when one of them goes to do something stupid his mate will stop him and say ‘c’mon now remember what super ally told us’😂

19 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Compliant media?  What age are you?

Bull's-eye

The Rangers heirarchy encourage this behaviour in this country, they let their support behave exactly how it pleases.

Make no mistake here, this is UEFA forcing the Orcs to make every attempt to not spoil their showcase final.

It will fail miserably of course because they can't and won't help themselves, win, lose or draw the great unwashed can't behave, whether its 100 or 100k.

This all stems from how they behave here, the Spanish police are not Police Scotland though and I expect 100s of arrests and bloody noses for the Orcs.

So, not all bad. . . 😜

Edited by Bull's-eye

40 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Looking forward to the video montage of the scenes of destruction, devastation, depravity, sectarianism in Seville with the voice overs from all these ex players playing in the BG. 

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, Sarah O said:

Looking forward to the video montage of the scenes of destruction, devastation, depravity, sectarianism in Seville with the voice overs from all these ex players playing in the BG. 

Followed by Rangers releasing the following statement,

”AYE BUT WHATABOUT CELTIC TRASHING GLASGOW????”

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Surely 150,000 huns

Obviously they'll at least match the other arse cheek's alleged numbers in their little bigot sisters bubble. 

ToadKiller Dog
8 minutes ago, Percival King said:

And there was a feeling amongst those in authority in Belgium that Scottish clubs should be included in the ban as we were all British. 

If that had happened (which would really have been unfair ) possibily rangers would never have become dominant during the rest of the 80s and into the 90s as the English players would likely not have come north .Fergus Mccann may not saved celtic ,Scottish football at least would have took longer before the ugly sisters became so powerful .

Certainly a what if .

Suvule calculators at the ready, there will be a few sun burnt, hungover and travel weary current buns on Saturday. All good 

Daily Record Exclusive ………….. Bloody scenes as heavy handed Spanish police force reaction from innocent Rangers fans who were just trying to keep some local kids safe 

Seymour M Hersh

I see the Orcs have been singing 10 German Bombers at Frankfurt fans. I'm sure that will help with  détente between the two sets of supporters. 

11 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

If that had happened (which would really have been unfair ) possibily rangers would never have become dominant during the rest of the 80s and into the 90s as the English players would likely not have come north .Fergus Mccann may not saved celtic ,Scottish football at least would have took longer before the ugly sisters became so powerful .

Certainly a what if .

Dundee Utd also got to a Euro Final during that ban.

11 hours ago, Percival King said:

And there was a feeling amongst those in authority in Belgium that Scottish clubs should be included in the ban as we were all British. 

No recollection of that.

The Treasurer
12 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

The Rangers heirarchy encourage this behaviour in this country, they let their support behave exactly how it pleases.

Make no mistake here, this is UEFA forcing the Orcs to make every attempt to not spoil their showcase final.

It will fail miserably of course because they can't and won't help themselves, win, lose or draw the great unwashed can't behave, whether its 100 or 100k.

This all stems from how they behave here, the Spanish police are not Police Scotland though and I expect 100s of arrests and bloody noses for the Orcs.

So, not all bad. . . 😜

Not sure the sevco board  actively encourage their behaviour but they certainly do nothing to put a stop to it.

It's not helped by the media gushing over the "special atmosphere" created by the arsecheek fans

been here before
11 hours ago, Percival King said:

You're making that up.

Percival King
Just now, been here before said:

You're making that up.

No reason to make it up, 100% true, I remember it being covered on Scotland Today. And if you think about it and the mood at the time, it isn't that outlandish a suggestion albeit not one I agreed with.

But it is odd that because you can't remember something happening 30+ years ago, it therefore mustn't be true - I can't remember my first day at primary school but I'm pretty sure that happened.

Independence
3 minutes ago, Percival King said:

No reason to make it up, 100% true, I remember it being covered on Scotland Today. And if you think about it and the mood at the time, it isn't that outlandish a suggestion albeit not one I agreed with.

But it is odd that because you can't remember something happening 30+ years ago, it therefore mustn't be true - I can't remember my first day at primary school but I'm pretty sure that happened.

I dont doubt your memory. I cannot remember that being voiced so all I can think is that it didn't receive any support from other European countries. There would have been an outcry in Scotland if that had been a possibilty.

Dinnae ken what the undercard is here, the football or the inevitable boxing...:brows:...Looking forward to both...

Hectormasson
16 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Do they think after the amount of booze being consumed that when one of them goes to do something stupid his mate will stop him and say ‘c’mon now remember what super ally told us’😂

Not enough clips of Rangers fans getting a slap for my liking yet. Hopefully more to come over the next 24 hours with the Spanish police going in heavy! 

When all the sevco fans go up in front of the judges and tell them that everyone Shoites in the street in Glasgow they, thought it was the norm.

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I know they want to be English, but do they need to behave like English fans? 

Bazzas right boot
36 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Tbf, "hools" make it sound pretty cool. 

Салатные палочки
36 minutes ago, stevieboobs said:

This is exactly what I wanted to see. Rangers fans making a rip-roaring **** of themselves, fighting amongst themselves, the Spanish polis stormtroopers steaming in with their batons drawn. 

Add to this 100,000 roasted gammon heeds, hundreds of lost passports, tickets and bags, flights diverted to the arse end of nowhere and it's all shaping up to be a lovely trip. 

Now all we need is a Frankfurt win tonight to top it all off. 

From what I’ve seen and read the rangers fans were attacked so can’t really blame them, plus with over 100k in the city if this is the only incident so far then that’s a great result for the city of Seville…… although tonight could be a long one 

Ps why is Stan collymore posting this in first place?

What interest is it to him?

Percival King
4 hours ago, Independence said:

I dont doubt your memory. I cannot remember that being voiced so all I can think is that it didn't receive any support from other European countries. There would have been an outcry in Scotland if that had been a possibilty.

It does seem a crazy suggestion and even then there would have been an outcry. I agree that it's unlikely to have got any traction from other countries. Those of us around at the time will remember how, even in Scotland, as football fans, we tended to be thought of and treated as hooligans and we didn't have the same voice that we have now. 

manaliveits105
7 minutes ago, theshed said:

From what I’ve seen and read the rangers fans were attacked so can’t really blame them, plus with over 100k in the city if this is the only incident so far then that’s a great result for the city of Seville…… although tonight could be a long one 

He has never forgiven us 

A Scots barman stepped in to save TV beauty Ulrika Jonsson when her soccer star lover Stan Collymore attacked her in a busy Paris pub. 

The shaven-headed Aston Villa striker lashed out in a jealous rage as Ulrika played up to 500 members of the Tartan Army. 

Ulrika, 30, was shocked and crying after the unprovoked assault by her 6ft 3in, 14-stone lover. 

He later issued a public apology to Ulrika through his agent. 

But last night, the Swedish-born Gladiators star ended their stormy nine- month relationship, saying she never wanted to see Collymore, 26, again. 

The [pound]8.5million England star went berserk after a furious row in The Auld Alliance, the only Scottish pub in Paris. 

Barman Stephen Dickson - who head-butted Collymore out of the pub - said later: "There is no excuse for what he did. It was outrageous. 

Edited by manaliveits105

7 minutes ago, theshed said:

No this thread has got increasingly distasteful 

upgotheheads
1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

This is going to be an absolute shit show. I hope there are no fatalities, and no repercussions for Hearts in Europe.

Tasavallan

A repeat of the drunken vandalism of the 2008 UEFA Cup Final in Manchester by supporters of Glasgow Rangers 1873.  This time it is the supporters of Glasgow Rangers 2012 in the Spanish sunshine.

The team may be of a different entity but the supporters are just as obnoxious.

The media have forgotten this. 

Tasavallan
38 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

He has never forgiven us 

A Scots barman stepped in to save TV beauty Ulrika Jonsson when her soccer star lover Stan Collymore attacked her in a busy Paris pub. 

The shaven-headed Aston Villa striker lashed out in a jealous rage as Ulrika played up to 500 members of the Tartan Army. 

Ulrika, 30, was shocked and crying after the unprovoked assault by her 6ft 3in, 14-stone lover. 

He later issued a public apology to Ulrika through his agent. 

But last night, the Swedish-born Gladiators star ended their stormy nine- month relationship, saying she never wanted to see Collymore, 26, again. 

The [pound]8.5million England star went berserk after a furious row in The Auld Alliance, the only Scottish pub in Paris. 

Barman Stephen Dickson - who head-butted Collymore out of the pub - said later: "There is no excuse for what he did. It was outrageous. 

I was in the Auld Alliance at the time and actually sat next to Collymore on the flight over from Edinburgh.  Collymore was pissed and took exception to the likes of Ewan McGregor chatting up Ulrika.  A big mouthed Brummie.