The professional world snooker championship 2022

ri Alban

Victorian

Worst championship ever,  probably.  The final hasn't been brilliant but,  to be fair,  Wilson was very good in the 1st session and put in 4 x 120+ breaks between session 1 & 2.  

Wilson is hard to take to.  A personality vacuum.  Very mechanical.  But he's strong,  powerful,  solid game all round.  Jones is a bit of a throwback to the days of the grinder players.  Thorburn,  Griffiths,  etc.  

I bet World Snooker don't want another championship like this in 2025.  

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy

It’s awful . I’m sticking pins in my eyes 

Wilson comes across as a feet on the ground type. Family man with a family that have had tough times very recently. Read the story about his wife having some sort of stroke. 

Well done to him.  Might not have been a ‘classic’ but he has put in a shift to get it over the line. 

DG_HMFC

Managed to get tickets for the 2nd round sessions next year. Never been to Crucible before, I'm looking forward to it.

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

Managed to get tickets for the 2nd round sessions next year. Never been to Crucible before, I'm looking forward to it.

Judging by the number of empty seats you could see throughout the final, I guess you'll be able to spread yourself out. 

rudi must stay

I thought it was a great match both played really well. Kyren in particular potted all the long shots and Jones had good safety play. Hopefully it boosts the numbers playing it in the UK, I am glad Hendry has not been beaten, Hendry has class something Ronnie doesn't have really