Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

• Factuer Moi

• Jambo 4 Ever

Heart of Darkness
2 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

He just looks unhappy 

Realises that he really wants to stay with Hearts!!

loveofthegame

Unbelievable football player and exemplary professional. Hope he helps secure 3rd and a Scottish cup and then he will go with my best wishes. I’m gutted to be losing him but he deserves the big money. 

Saint Jambo

If anything he has improved since signing the pre-contract. Aim has to be for the last things he does in a Hearts shirt to be securing third and lifting the cup.

Utterly outstanding tonight. His outballs were just sublime. Going to be a sad day when he leaves.  Superb footballer and professional. 
far to good for that scum he’s going to. Thing is they rated Ramsays signature above his in the window ? Says it all. 
As much as I detest Celtic I would find it amusing if sevco missed out on 1st because of it

He is total class. We are lucky to have him until the end of the season.

If he helps us to 3rd place and a cup win he will go with my best wishes.

I’ve went full circle. I will applaud him off the park in his last game for Hearts…then I’ll go all David Weir on him. If (IF) his last game concludes with him parading the Scottish Cup, how could you not applaud him? 

Absolute top priority for summer must be finding as a good a replacement for Souttar as possible. Hard to find someone as good as him for us but I trust Savage.

wattie exploited

he was brilliant tonight his passing out of defence was immense and I will be sad to see him go but he is helping us get 3rd and into europe so I will be applauding him in his last game for hearts :wattie:   

2 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

he was brilliant tonight his passing out of defence was immense and I will be sad to see him go but he is helping us get 3rd and into europe so I will be applauding him in his last game for hearts :wattie:   

Hopefully that's at Hampden when we lift the Scottish Cup, after he headed in the winning goal against the huns.  Unlikely, but you have to dream!

5 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

If anything he has improved since signing the pre-contract. Aim has to be for the last things he does in a Hearts shirt to be securing third and twist his knee walking up the stairs to lift the cup.

FTFY

7 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Utterly outstanding tonight. His outballs were just sublime. Going to be a sad day when he leaves.  Superb footballer and professional. 
far to good for that scum he’s going to. Thing is they rated Ramsays signature above his in the window ? Says it all. 
As much as I detest Celtic I would find it amusing if sevco missed out on 1st because of it

This. You can spot a player when you see one. 

He oozes class. Big gap when he goes. 

Boooooo. But yasssssss

Humblerogue

He’s the equivalent of your hot girlfriend that you are a 6 and she’s a 9 cheating on you with a guy you absolutely hate. 

2 minutes ago, Humblerogue said:

He’s the equivalent of your hot girlfriend that you are a 6 and she’s a 9 cheating on you with a guy you absolutely hate. 

And if you give her a pass for cheating on you, because she's a 9, you're soft in the head.

The Treasurer
8 hours ago, loveofthegame said:

Unbelievable football player and exemplary professional. Hope he helps secure 3rd and a Scottish cup and then he will go with my best wishes. I’m gutted to be losing him but he deserves the big money. 

No one is denying he deserves the big money move, but equally we deserved decent money for standing by him and helping him get to this level. 

He could have easily done both

A brilliant performance from him last night  - one that makes me all the more sad knowing where he is going to be plying his trade next season.  Simple fact is that that tribute act don’t deserve him.

132goals1958
32 minutes ago, Deevers said:

A brilliant performance from him last night  - one that makes me all the more sad knowing where he is going to be plying his trade next season.  Simple fact is that that tribute act don’t deserve him.

A classy individual which makes it all the more frustrating he is joining that bigoted organisation 😞. Him and Sevco just doesn’t look a good fit.

He will be a huge miss next season, both in defence and attack. Hate where he is going but will applaud him off the park on his last game. Will then give him pelters the next game he plays against us

A_A wehatethehibs
2 hours ago, Humblerogue said:

No, because he can’t play for Rangers and Hearts at the same time. He plays for us. And he will have a huge bearing on our season.

He, as predicted, is giving us full 100% effort and commitment for the duration of his contract. John is just enjoying playing his football again and giving it absolutely everything to do his best for his club. He’s took his chance for a move and put himself first, but as Roy Keane says, you want loyalty, get yourself a dog not a footballer. Just hope John ends up with an ian black type send off at Hampden. It’d be nice for him to bow our his time at Hearts on a happy day for the club. 

Scott980612

Some player will be missed when he’s gone but no player is ever bigger than the club. 

We will move on.  

Just wish he went to England instead. 

I thought Halkett played very well (except one brain fart near main stand) and made a few Souttar-esque drives forward and a couple of defence splitting passes. 
Hopefully, Souttar will leave us with some of these skills rubbed off on Halkett (although we need a new Souttar, Halkett will not take his place). 

Jambo 4 Ever
13 hours ago, viva hate said:

Played well but he's still a dick.

Get over it mate

I hope those who shamefully boo’d him in January are ashamed of themselves now 

We should be rebuilding now on the money from his sale to rangers , unfortunately that rebuild will happen in the summer, no doubt with a late panic buy .

Bazzas right boot

Hun *******. 

Good player tho and will be missed. 

He's shown good professionalism so far but if we play rangers in the sf or  final questions will be asked. 

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Hun *******. 

He's shown good professionalism so far but if we play rangers in the sf or  final questions will be asked. 

Ask them after the game.  

Hun *******. 

He won't play !!

The Bannon Flick

He’s been outstanding this season - and still seems to be getting better.

Gutted to see him go but hopefully he’ll leave us with 3rd place secured and a cup winners medal.

If he carries on progressing at this rate he’ll no be at Ibrox very long (here’s hoping)

Bazzas right boot
35 minutes ago, Largo said:

He won't play !!

Yip. My guess.

Fxxx the SPFL
4 hours ago, Sid said:

I thought Halkett played very well (except one brain fart near main stand) and made a few Souttar-esque drives forward and a couple of defence splitting passes. 
Hopefully, Souttar will leave us with some of these skills rubbed off on Halkett (although we need a new Souttar, Halkett will not take his place). 

Halkett's brain fart was caused by the noise from the crowd he thought someone was right up his arse so he booted it out he said to Craig he never heard the shout.

2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Hun *******. 

Pre-contracts in the same league should be banned. By all means run down your contract, but nonsense like this needs to be stopped. Its a needless distraction. 

If we both end up in the final it puts everyone in an awkward situation. I think he's shown he's professional enough to put in 100% and hopefully once the whistle goes his entire focus is on winning the game in front of him. 

Not playing him at Ibrox (IMO) was a big mistake and a large part of the reason we took a 5-0 doing, wasn't expecting a win, but had he played the scoreline probably would have been tighter protecting our goal difference and likely not knocking the teams confidence so much. 

At the end of the day, I don't think the OFs actions should be dictating our selections. 

Bazzas right boot
51 minutes ago, OTT said:

Pre-contracts in the same league should be banned. By all means run down your contract, but nonsense like this needs to be stopped. Its a needless distraction. 

If we both end up in the final it puts everyone in an awkward situation. I think he's shown he's professional enough to put in 100% and hopefully once the whistle goes his entire focus is on winning the game in front of him. 

Not playing him at Ibrox (IMO) was a big mistake and a large part of the reason we took a 5-0 doing, wasn't expecting a win, but had he played the scoreline probably would have been tighter protecting our goal difference and likely not knocking the teams confidence so much. 

At the end of the day, I don't think the OFs actions should be dictating our selections. 

TBH  If Souttar for example scored the winner or was part of a team celebrating Hearts winning the cup while Rangers won **** all he'd be in a bit of bother with a certain section of the the Rangers bams.

Imagine he scored the winner like he did v Celtic at Tyne castle, his rangers career would be over before it started.

He's proven he's professional but he's not a robot and if we play rangers in a key game I think he will be dropped, which is shite because he's one of our best players.

It's a shame because I am sure he'd love to win a cup with us before he left, but no amount of professionalism can eradicate human emotions and thoughts.

Time will tell tho, we need to progress first.

Hopefully we avoid rangers and then he can score the winner in the cup final v celtic and leave us a hero and start for them a hero, everyone will be happy.

14 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

TBH  If Souttar for example scored the winner or was part of a team celebrating Hearts winning the cup while Rangers won **** all he'd be in a bit of bother with a certain section of the the Rangers bams.

Imagine he scored the winner like he did v Celtic at Tyne castle, his rangers career would be over before it started.

He's proven he's professional but he's not a robot and if we play rangers in a key game I think he will be dropped, which is shite because he's one of our best players.

It's a shame because I am sure he'd love to win a cup with us before he left, but no amount of professionalism can eradicate human emotions and thoughts.

Time will tell tho, we need to progress first.

Hopefully we avoid rangers and then he can score the winner in the cup final v celtic and leave us a hero and start for them a hero, everyone will be happy.

How things change, I'm sure it was about 88% of this board did not want him to play again after signing his PCA.

Chillidigits

If we go on a great run between now and the end of the season and we perhaps made him a cheeky improved offer might he change his mind ?

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, Largo said:

How things change, I'm sure it was about 88% of this board did not want him to play again after signing his PCA.

Not wanting him to play and thinking it was best he left are two different things. 

I still think it was still best if you cheap skate, cheating, horrible *******s had paid up. 

Best for all, clubs and him. 

But you didn't, so once the window closed we had a choice - 

Bin him to the reserves or play him, take the emotion out and the latter is the best option. 

In a direct game v you lot tho it's more difficult. 

Only a horrible club  like yourselves would put a future player in such a position tho. 

Shelling out on Ramsey and not strengthening your defence could ( hopefully does) cost you the league and a guaranteed ucl pot of cash. 

1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Not wanting him to play and thinking it was best he left are two different things. 

I still think it was still best if you cheap skate, cheating, horrible *******s had paid up. 

Bin him to the reserves or play him, take the emotion out and the latter is the best option. 

Only a horrible club  like yourselves would put a future player in such a position tho. 

Shelling out on Ramsey and not strengthening your defence could ( hopefully does) cost you the league and a guaranteed ucl pot of cash. 

Who pissed in your cornflakes ?

I was making a point re JKB take on JS, the lad has proved to be a total professional that I believed he would be.

I think you'll find the poll was he should not be played !!

The issue with pre contracts is an issue for SFA not individual clubs but that does not count , does it ?

Chokin on an argument 🤣

He's going to be very difficult to replace. We could probably find a solid CB who can defend as well as Souttar but not one that is also as good on the ball.  That first pass from defence to midfield or, long diagonal switch is a big asset for us in transition or building attacks from the back.  

The silver lining is that we've held onto Gordon, Halkett and Kingsley, so we have a solid defensive base there. Perhaps that allows us to focus our recruitment on a young player who has that natural ability on the ball but maybe is a bit raw defensively because that's something that can be worked upon. 

Edited by Cruyff

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Ked said:

Chokin on an argument 🤣

Nah, if I  was choking on an argument I'd post on anther fans football forum. 

Ron Burgundy
17 hours ago, Largo said:

He won't play !!

Correct, he will have a niggle next time we play them. Won't play against them in the league or should we be drawn against them in the cup.

He will be a huge miss next season.

Bazzas right boot
31 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Correct, he will have a niggle next time we play them. Won't play against them in the league or should we be drawn against them in the cup.

He will be a huge miss next season.

"them" 

You do know it's a rangers fan you replied to. 

Agreed tho, will be missed. 

Ron Burgundy
7 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

"them" 

No I didn't know.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

No I didn't know.

You do now. 😁

jamboinglasgow

His goal scoring this season has been been crazy, before this season he had 2 goals for Hearts in 128 competitive games. This season he has scored 4 goals in 30 competitive games.

No Idle Talk

If we end up playing Rangers in the Scottish Cup Final and he scores the winner for us then I will forgive him for what he's done. I can't say fairer than that. 😁

"them" 

How do you know the poster is Rangers?

Unknown user
18 minutes ago, Ked said:

How do you know the poster is Rangers?

Accusing a hearts fan of being jealous of the Champions was a bit of a hint.