***The Official Heart of Midlothian vs. Livingston Match Day Thread***

martoon

2 hours ago, merrymac said:

Exactly.

He has played 3 games since November two of which were Fester Road and Ibrox. He has also played in the centre of defence where he has never played before.

Some people on here need to cut him a bit of slack, there were far worse than him on Wednesday.

Did he not play as a defender for Barnsley ?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• ScandinavianJambo

• Harry Potter

• HeartsandonlyHearts

11 hours ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

As many ozzies as possible please!

Too far to walk but cheers for thinking of me. 

200.gif

Does anyone know if tickets will be on sale tomorrow? I’ve just got out off a family situation and although my normal seat Will more than likely to be away I want to be there.  

1 minute ago, One five said:

Does anyone know if tickets will be on sale tomorrow? I’ve just got out off a family situation and although my normal seat Will more than likely to be away I want to be there.  

yes and loads of them

Just now, cookieboy said:

yes and loads of them

Cool cheers, I knew it wasn’t a sell out but not sure if they would still be on sale on match day 👍

The Treasurer
3 minutes ago, One five said:

Cool cheers, I knew it wasn’t a sell out but not sure if they would still be on sale on match day 👍

On sale right up until kick off time 

I’m just not confident at all for some reason. Looking forward to it though and the day out. 
Hoping we turn up , a cup run is a must given the whole European placings scenario if nothing else.

Jambof3tornado
37 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Waiting on lft results to see if I've a chance of coming out of isolation for tomorrow!!!

Pray for me Jambos!!!

1st test negative.....1 more negative tomorrow and I'm in the game!!!

WheatfieldWarrior
9 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

1st test negative.....1 more negative tomorrow and I'm in the game!!!

A negativity test? - is that to prove you can boo?  ;)

WheatfieldWarrior
12 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

You mean the same questions being asked by the same folk, again. 

I think it'll be a close one - put me down for a 6-0 win.

26 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

That says it all.  We've sunk to a new low.  You need a negativity test to get rhe door 

Have decided to go tomorrow..

I'm boosted and vaxed oot my tits but cant get proof on internet as I dont know dates etc

All I have is the NHS scotland app with a "Q" code.. I have concerns about its accuracy as to dates...

11 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

Have decided to go tomorrow..

I'm boosted and vaxed oot my tits but cant get proof on internet as I dont know dates etc

All I have is the NHS scotland app with a "Q" code.. I have concerns about its accuracy as to dates...

Wouldn’t worry about it mate. I showed them a picture of the Hearts line up on Wednesday and got in🤣

15 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Wouldn’t worry about it mate. I showed them a picture of the Hearts line up on Wednesday and got in🤣

Cool , not worried about me now so much as a mate of mine wants to go but is unvaxxed so no proof etc, will a negative ltf be considered sufficient?

2 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

Cool , not worried about me now so much as a mate of mine wants to go but is unvaxxed so no proof etc, will a negative ltf be considered sufficient?

yes

3 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

Yes. 

8 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

yes

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Yes. 

Cheers lads.. He's now decided not to go..

I think hes on a bit of a sabbatical and is worried going to pubs with me will stretch him too much .. 

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, Barack said:

Scotland by 10. 

Us...whatever.

Ball to fly over the bar at least 10 times.

Arbroath 0-0 Hibernian

WheatfieldWarrior
8 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

A little bit of sick comes up into my mouth everytime I see GMS in a team sheet. He has been an awful signing ranking alongside the likes of Oshaniwa, Whelan and Kenny Anderson  and he’s had 4 times the game time any of those had

Don't worry, he'll have so few touches you'll forget he's on.

38 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Staying in to watch the egg chasers. Not that confident of getting through anyway, Livi are better than Dundee.

Yep. Rugby for me too. Might catch the second half on stream

I'm struggling to get too excited about this.  Still deflated from Wednesday night.

Still enthused though with the prospect of the Scotland, Hearts, Arbroath treble.

I can't understand the mentality of going to league games and staying away from tricky cup fixtures.   All that that will achieve is to dilute the atmosphere and negate our home advantage.

These folk will be the first on here criticising if its not going well.

Also why would anyone want to miss Hearts for rugby FFS!

:facepalm:

Hackney Hearts
14 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I can't understand the mentality of going to league games and staying away from tricky cup fixtures.   All that that will achieve is to dilute the atmosphere and negate our home advantage.

All very good points.

36 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The likelyhood of better sporting entertainment ? Avoiding that awful weather ? Between the laptop and the telly you can see both live in the comfort of your own home anyway ? The expense ? The simply can’t be arsedness ? The horrible performance during the week ? The good start by Scotland ? Tell me when to stop 

Right now I’m watching 4 men slide down an icy hill on planks of wood and even that’s more appealing than Hearts vs Livingston in the early rounds of the cup

Edited by JimmyCant

We need Gordon back to the form he was in when we beat them at Tony Macaroni the last time. Or we are in trouble. He was absolutely sensational in that game. One man show. Last few games he has barely looked human rather than inhuman. Here’s hoping. 

Jambof3tornado
7 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

2 negatives and I'll be positively cheering us on into the next round!!!

4 hours ago, frankblack said:

Good points. If folk are struggling financially then fair enough but I look forward to cup games more than league games. 

Portable Badger
4 hours ago, frankblack said:

Cos my Welsh has got me hospitality and tickets for the game. He works for a brewing company so we got out to his customers’ pubs in Cardiff & the Valleys after the game getting scooped up for free all night !!

Six Nations Rugby weekends in Cardiff are brilliant fun - far better than Dublin, Paris, Rome and Twatsenham!

29 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Cos my Welsh has got me hospitality and tickets for the game. He works for a brewing company so we got out to his customers’ pubs in Cardiff & the Valleys after the game getting scooped up for free all night !!

Six Nations Rugby weekends in Cardiff are brilliant fun - far better than Dublin, Paris, Rome and Twatsenham!

Absolutely brilliant weekend down there. And the ladies are ever so friendly.

I’d like a change from the wing back set up but I can’t see it today. Managers and players seem to need a week to work at a new shape these days, not just a couple of days. 

It’s really about regaining that will to win more than the opponents today for the whole match. I’d said before I felt we’d got back to out fighting the opposition at Tynecastle this year and it was the biggest factor in our progression. It’s took a wee dip on that front. 

Livingston will be hard but at the same time seem to be getting a bit hype surrounding them. Get our heads sorted out, keep composure under times we are pressured and we’ll win. 

2-0

Livingston will score, that wee man Forrest is scoring for fun, gonna be another battle ahead, hopefully we can get the win, we badly need and are in the hat for next rounds draw.

HHGH 

I can't see past a Livingston win.

We will huff and puff commit too many players forward without actually having an attacking threat, leaving the poor defence wide open to counter attacks.

They will take the chances that come their way and we wont

5 hours ago, frankblack said:

And come cup final ticket sales they’ll be jumping up and down wanting one. 😂

27 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

I’d like a change from the wing back set up but I can’t see it today. Managers and players seem to need a week to work at a new shape these days, not just a couple of days. 

It’s really about regaining that will to win more than the opponents today for the whole match. I’d said before I felt we’d got back to out fighting the opposition at Tynecastle this year and it was the biggest factor in our progression. It’s took a wee dip on that front. 

Livingston will be hard but at the same time seem to be getting a bit hype surrounding them. Get our heads sorted out, keep composure under times we are pressured and we’ll win. 

2-0

I don't know what we do we moved to 3 at the back as we were horseshit last season playing a back 4.

Would like to see us try 433 Beni at CDM and Devlin and McEneff b2b providing the energy needed.Its easy me saying that though I'm not a manager or coach so feck knows if it would work or not.

6 hours ago, frankblack said:

I think those that go to these sort of games are usually the ones making a bit of noise anyway. The fair weather fans can GTF, especially if it’s to watch egg chasing on the telly. 

Portable Badger
52 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Absolutely brilliant weekend down there. And the ladies are ever so friendly.

I’ve made many “friends” over the years!!

😜