***The Official Heart of Midlothian vs. Livingston Match Day Thread***

martoon

2 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

Yes, the drop in form is completely mysterious and must be down to the manager because there's no other explanation.

Other than injuries to many of our most experienced and dependable players all in one section of the team, that is.

Other than that, it's a mystery.

We will figure it out, it is incredible we have done so well without hitting top gear.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• ScandinavianJambo

• Harry Potter

• HeartsandonlyHearts

Ex member of the SaS
20 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

You didn't actually answer my question? Good attempt at deflection though. I appreciate that in these trying times of QF in the Scottish Cup and 10 points clear in 3rd place finding negativity is a challenge. Keep going ....

LoL There was no deflection, BECAUSE there was NO question. IF you can point out the question you claim to have asked, then I will do my best to answer it.

36 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

LoL There was no deflection, BECAUSE there was NO question. IF you can point out the question you claim to have asked, then I will do my best to answer it.

'Why?' 

Not sure how that doesn't constitute a question?? I even had the good sense to use a question mark! 

Ex member of the SaS
15 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

'Why?' 

Not sure how that doesn't constitute a question?? I even had the good sense to use a question mark! 

Ok I admit I missed that at the end. Ok you say I am fixated with the last two games, well no I am not. I am concerned that we play a too negative a game with too many defensive players against teams who are inferior. I am worried that the players are getting lethargic and think the job is done because we are third and 10 clear ( there are too many games for that thinking ) 

I am concerned that we are too rigid in when we make subs and concerned about team selections and tactics.

I don't think pointing out frailties in our game means I am not happy with where we are in the league and think it's best to be able to point out things that need addressed rather than head in the sand repeating the " we are third " mantra.

1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Ok I admit I missed that at the end. Ok you say I am fixated with the last two games, well no I am not. I am concerned that we play a too negative a game with too many defensive players against teams who are inferior. I am worried that the players are getting lethargic and think the job is done because we are third and 10 clear ( there are too many games for that thinking ) 

I am concerned that we are too rigid in when we make subs and concerned about team selections and tactics.

I don't think pointing out frailties in our game means I am not happy with where we are in the league and think it's best to be able to point out things that need addressed rather than head in the sand repeating the " we are third " mantra.

You can only have your 'head in the sand' if you're oblivious to being in a bad situation. We are in a very good situation. The complete opposite. We're going through a wee slump in terms of performance but we will likely achieve our aim of finishing 3rd and have a fair chance of a wee trip to Hamdpen. Try to enjoy it mate .