Grant signed. 

2 minutes ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

New signing alert.

Where are you seeing this? 

Edit.. I see it now

Edited by Dick Dastardly

David Sharp
17 minutes ago, adl said:

I would love to, but I inadvertently booked a visit to family back in Edinburgh this week 😠

hmfc_liam06
9 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Me too, I see us signing a central midfielder from a Premier league team on loan (and is around the 18-22 age.) Simms on loan, and maybe a winger on loan.

It feels like being a spoilt brat as I think we have recruited well in our first 4 signings and it will make the strong (same if we sign Grant) but do really want that next level or exotic player to sign. Though it is a impatience as I know to sign those players will take a while and would most likely happen towards the end of the window.

Gordon

New Signing
Halkett
Kingsley

Atkinson

Cochrane

Beni/Haring
Devlin

McKay

Grant

New Signing

This is where I see us right now. There'll obviously be rotation etc but this would be my "when fit" current starting line up. I disagree with those who say we haven't improved the squad, I think we have, it's the first XI I don't think we've signed for yet. But as we've said before, the big name/big club signings won't likely happen until later in the window.

EDIT - Very quick edit :lol:

Edited by hmfc_liam06

David Sharp
6 minutes ago, adl said:

I had imagined that they were. It was already 8:30pm, most would have eaten earlier. For anyone who is in the area, there is plenty of parking by the hotel and some next to the pitch 200m down the hill if you fancy continuing the surveillance. Given the heat I imagine that afternoon sessions will be in the gym and morning sessions fairly early.

La Cala?

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Dick Dastardly said:

Where are you seeing this? 

Just a hunch mate 😉

Rogue Daddy
8 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

They can't play more than 5 games. The goalie and 1 other player can be over age. I'm almost positive thats the rules. 

👍

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Dick Dastardly said:

😂😂😂

Was coming onto here when I got a notification on instagram, quick trigger finger 

Back to 2005

Again and I don’t want to be negative but there is nothing that suggests Grant will be the type of player to take improve us. 28 years old and spend most of his career in league one and two. 

Dick Dastardly
4 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Welcome Dode / Horhay 

D05DEAE4-27C4-4994-B02E-76DDCB244B0A.jpeg

Unfortunately i believe its just boring auld George spelled funny. 

2 recent new signings for undisclosed fees.

In both announcements, Joe Savage specifically thanks the board for their backing.

I'm reading that to mean there were some hefty fees involved.  Anyone else?

AlphonseCapone
1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

Again and I don’t want to be negative but there is nothing that suggests Grant will be the type of player to take improve us. 28 years old and spend most of his career in league one and two. 

You don't want to be negative but doesn't seem like you're trying much not to be. See what the guy is like ffs, I think Savage etc have earned that time. 

RustyRightPeg
2 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

why don’t you take your proof from what he does for us instead of basing it on numbers on Wikipedia

scarf above heed photo isn’t even posted yet and he’s been written off

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Jorge Grant signs ***
Saint Jambo

There is one thing to suggest he will improve us. He has been identified and scouted by the club and they clearly feel he will improve the squad (not necessarily the first team if everyone is fit).

Heartsofgold
1 minute ago, brypie04 said:

2 recent new signings for undisclosed fees.

In both announcements, Joe Savage specifically thanks the board for their backing.

I'm reading that to mean there were some hefty fees involved.  Anyone else?

I think both will be in excess of £300k to start with.

4 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Writing him off before he’s even played 

a game 🤦🏻

hmfc_liam06
1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

When Shankland was still on the table I reckoned we were looking at a £1m outlay for the 3 players.

RustyRightPeg
2 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

I reckon we’re not even £300K in total up front. 

If we’re going down the route of performance based numbers for Shankland in public, I can see us doing a similar thing for Grant & Rowles. 

Mr Elwood P
7 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

He's 27 and spent last season playing in the English Championship. Nice try though ...

2 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

No idea if you're right about the fee but, just to put it into perspective, that's circa 2 months FoH money.

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

When Shankland was still on the table I reckoned we were looking at a £1m outlay for the 3 players.

does this mean it’s off? Have I missed something? 

I was on the piss all weekend so haven’t been on here much. 

Heartsofgold
2 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

that was the overall figure I had in mind too

Takeshi kovac
9 hours ago, The Black Prince said:

It's an obscure rule, buried in the regulations to the Dividing Fences Act, New South Wales...

r4(2)... Hearts aren't allowed to sign more than three Aussies in any calendar year.

There was a High Court case about whether cumulative signings over multiple years could be permitted.

But as I keep saying, you've signed a cracking player in Kye Rowles. I never saw Souttar play but I don't have to... Rowles is better.

🤣 

Hope your right about Rowles mate 👍 

Clark Griswold
Just now, lou said:

Hopefully an early announcement means more than one today 😁

🤞 

Malinga the Swinga
10 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

That's the spirit I like on a Monday. Nothing like putting boot into club to get blood flowing.

Back to 2005
1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

He's 27 and spent last season playing in the English Championship. Nice try though ...

Nice try at what? And yes I realise he played in the championship last year. But he doesn’t appear to have been a standout. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Back to 2005
4 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

It’s Hearts that said he was 28 by the way…

Mr Elwood P

Nice try at what? And yes I realise he played in the championship last year. But he doesn’t appear to have been a standout. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Being unnecessarily negative. 

Byyy The Light
2 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

If you’re a standout in Championship you’ll be looking at a move to Premier league.

It's like a jigsaw, all the pieces are not in place yet but the picture on the box looks promising.

11 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Paul Hartley joined us when he was 26/27. First Scotland cap at 28. 

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***