*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

Kalamazoo Jambo
7 minutes ago, Chillidigits said:

Sorry for being thick but what is the significance of this picture ? Must have emerged before I started to follow the threads.

It’s Dougray Scott being interviewed after a certain 5-1 game. Best juxtaposed with his ‘before’ photo. As to the relevance on this thread… it’s tenuous but any excuse I guess :laugh:

4EAEB98D-9CAA-4723-AA9A-F1295D2E3076.jpeg

73698C11-1FAE-4198-9601-9AA52F1FB1B9.jpeg

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Never going to happen. Would be a good signing on the face of it though. 

Thanks, glad you agree 👍

This guy is guaranteed goals. 

1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

Stay off the beers

Might have had an excuse for not reading properly if I had been on the beers but should have read clip properly

Clip says "Hibs release Porteous....

If I'd bothered to read on I would have seen that it said Hibs release Porteous statement.

Just now, JimmyCant said:

His last transfer deal was £6.75 million. He’ll be looking for £20-30k a week. No chance.

He was on 1.5k at bodo we give him £10k a week. 

Uses us as a stepping stone everyone's a winner. 

6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Aaron Hickey was probably on less not so long ago. His next transfer will be circa £20million and he’ll be on £40k a week plus

This guy wouldn’t get out of bed for £10k now. You’re dreaming son. He turned down Roma six months ago !!

Edited by JimmyCant

RustyRightPeg
29 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No he's available on a free just had his contract ripped up. 

Hearts should be all over this. 

Even if we were, Rangers are and we’d get blown out the water by them wage wise. 

Absolute Scenes

Anyone rangers are after just instantly let it go. Never in a million years a player would choose us over tjem

34 minutes ago, TommyC said:

Callum Hendry has signed for Salford City. Not that we were ever linked with him (just an Evening News article suggesting him as an option), but thought he would have been a good shout as a squad player this year.

If you ever watch the stuff on Sky about Salford - the quality in that league is dugshite.

11 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Anyone rangers are after just instantly let it go. Never in a million years a player would choose us over tjem

Rangers are fairly cool on him it seems, probably because of his wage demands, but there at least 3 EPL clubs interested and probably clubs across Europe. I will do Bongos housework for a year if we sign this guy. He’ll need someone to do it when he’s in rehab for whatever substance he is on 😀

Edited by JimmyCant

11 minutes ago, briever said:

If you ever watch the stuff on Sky about Salford - the quality in that league is dugshite.

Absolutely,  but if you have a manager that shouts enough you have a chance ☺

1 minute ago, db211833 said:

Absolutely,  but if you have a manager that shouts enough you have a chance ☺

What one, they seem to have one ever few months.

Got a lot of time for Neville but feck me he's a terrible fitba CEO.

1 hour ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

What’s the point in that?

People on here grown men at that do it everyday and pretend they are in the know. What's the point in that?

42 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Seriously i mean 

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Don’t do drugs and Jkb kids. 

Break the bank Hearts whatever it takes, better than Shankland and will earn the club a nice fee. 

Available on a free linked with newco but they think they can get better. 

Now you're talking. This gets the whelm-o-meter going.

Sadly think he won't be short of offers.

All quiet on kipre as well? See he's also mentioned in the rangers rumours.

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Aaron Hickey was probably on less not so long ago. His next transfer will be circa £20million and he’ll be on £40k a week plus

This guy wouldn’t get out of bed for £10k now. You’re dreaming son. He turned down Roma six months ago !!

Free agent 👍

45 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Don’t do drugs and Jkb kids. 

Glad Savage shows more balls and ambition than most on here, he gets Hearts and isn't Hibs minded small time, like some are on here. 

He wants the best and to win cups and the league over to you Robbie, you want Shankland that's on you 😂 500k for him I wouldn't pay £50k for him. 

He's not an upgrade on Boyce, infact Boyce is the better player. 

Maybe try and use a set formation and put players in the right position. 

wheres the backup keeper at robbie surely you wont risk our whole season on CG staying fit for all these games back to back home and abroad at his age

5 hours ago, The Grim Reaper said:

@Bongo 1874 What was the relevance to The Simpsons video you posted yesterday?

Simms has told Everton and his agent Hearts is the move he wants,loan trying to get a buy option included 👍

17 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Glad Savage shows more balls and ambition than most on here, he gets Hearts and isn't Hibs minded small time, like some are on here. 

He wants the best and to win cups and the league over to you Robbie, you want Shankland that's on you 😂 500k for him I wouldn't pay £50k for him. 

Jesus wept. If you don't think a guy who was bought for £4.5m within the past year,  and has been attracting interest from multiple English Premier League sides and therefore has every chance of making millions a year in wages at his next club, is a reasonable target for Hearts then you're small minded.

Absolutely bat shit 😂 

Batistuta87
2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Break the bank Hearts whatever it takes, better than Shankland and will earn the club a nice fee. 

Available on a free linked with newco but they think they can get better. 

Would be the signing of the century for us but unfortunately completely unrealistic. He has offers from all over Europe including Rangers, Marsielle and Leeds.

Haaland commented "I'm Feeling It" on his latest Insta post so Rangers fans are probably quite rightly wetting themselves. He's going to be some player. 

Edited by Batistuta87

1 minute ago, Waterboy said:

Jesus wept. If you don't think a guy who was bought for £4.5m within the past year,  and has been attracting interest from multiple English Premier League sides and therefore has every chance of making millions a year in wages at his next club, is a reasonable target for Hearts then you're small minded.

Absolutely bat shit 😂 

We managed to attract Naismith and Lafferty to this club despite being on big wages 🤔

It would appear you are bat shit. 

The guy is a free agent make him an offer, what's the worst that can happen. 

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

We managed to attract Naismith and Lafferty to this club despite being on big wages 🤔

I'm sorry did you just compare Naismith and Lafferty with Erik Botheim 😂😂😂 

Maybe take a step back from this thread for a bit and hopefully everyone will forget about these posts 

1 minute ago, Waterboy said:

I'm sorry did you just compare Naismith and Lafferty with Erik Botheim 😂😂😂 

Maybe take a step back from this thread for a bit and hopefully everyone will forget about these posts 

🙄🤔

3 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Just completely taking the piss now. 

The Grim Reaper
40 minutes ago, Waterboy said:

Absolutely bat shit 😂 

He’ll probably know Bob is EPL bound. 

Simms or loans 🤔 

42 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Get him on the tour bus. 

1 hour ago, Masonic said:

wheres the backup keeper at robbie surely you wont risk our whole season on CG staying fit for all these games back to back home and abroad at his age

This is very important infact more so than numerous positions - Ross Stewart is probably a number 1 at League 1 or 2 level but should be nowhere near the Hearts first team - however at training he must fill the strikers full of confidence as he's similar to Perreira that most shots generally go in 

1 hour ago, Masonic said:

Not even a rumour that we're looking for anyone else. Concerning. 

2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Not even a rumour that we're looking for anyone else. Concerning. 

Aye im sure the backroon boyys have forgot all about that 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Glad Savage lives in the real world and doesn't waste our time unlike trolls and spammers on here

The window has a long way to go, it wont fully shake out till the final days for some.

Edited by JFK-1

8 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

Aye im sure the backroon boyys have forgot all about that 

Maybe they're happy with what we've got. 👍

6 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

The window has a long way to go, it wont fully shake out till the final days for some.

Not great if holding hopes on possible availability as if that doesn't happen then its racing about trying to get someone else we could've got weeks before if we hadn't missed out on them already 

2nd/3rd GK will be a loan player. We have a few  (free agent) options but until the window down south is closing we will have Stewart and Stone won't play for the colts or go on loan until we know who is available to us. We want a loan rather than permanent because the hopes for Harry Stone in the first team isn't likely to be far away. 

I'd be keen to get someone in now incase of GC injury for the europa game so it won't be Ross Stewart in goals but I trust Savage and his recruitment since he joined us.

LarrysRightFoot

I’ve no idea if Shankland is signing or not but I do think some on here are underrating him as a footballer. 

He’s not just a goalscorer, same as Robbo wasn’t (I’m not saying he’s as good as Robbo before some start pissing their knickers), he’s a good footballer. 

Similar to Robbo at Newcastle he’s often been played out of position/out wide. I think he’s got a good footballing brain similar to Boyce but more clinical in front of goal. 

Absolute Scenes
7 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I’ve no idea if Shankland is signing or not but I do think some on here are underrating him as a footballer. 

He’s not just a goalscorer, same as Robbo wasn’t (I’m not saying he’s as good as Robbo before some start pissing their knickers), he’s a good footballer. 

Similar to Robbo at Newcastle he’s often been played out of position/out wide. I think he’s got a good footballing brain similar to Boyce but more clinical in front of goal. 

Exactly that. One in particular who shall rename nameless, saying they wouldn’t even pay 50k for him. Absolutely zero credibility left

38 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Glad Savage lives in the real world and doesn't waste our time unlike trolls and spammers on here

To right. Apparently some on here said we signed Shankland a few hours ago 😂

15 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Exactly that. One in particular who shall rename nameless, saying they wouldn’t even pay 50k for him. Absolutely zero credibility left

And I stand by that, the time to get him, was when he was offered to us for free, but Levein didn't want him. 

He's not a bad player, but he ain't worth a fee. 

the general
36 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Jorge Grant is now followed by Ewan Murray.

Ha ha that's a done deal then !!

RustyRightPeg
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

And I stand by that, the time to get him, was when he was offered to us for free, but Levein didn't want him. 

He's not a bad player, but he ain't worth a fee. 

I cannot wait for him to score a barrel load of goals 👍🏽

1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I cannot wait for him to score a barrel load of goals 👍🏽

I hope he does, but could the money to get him, be better spent on a player that will transform this club, I think so just my opinion. 

I'll back him if we sign him , but I regret not getting him for free, I believe 3rd place is ours regardless if we sign him or not, what I'm looking for is player's to take us closer to Celtic and Rangers 👍

Mr Elwood P
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I hope he does, but could the money to get him, be better spent on a player that will transform this club, I think so just my opinion. 

I'll back him if we sign him , but I regret not getting him for free, I believe 3rd place is ours regardless if we sign him or not, what I'm looking for is player's to take us closer to Celtic and Rangers 👍

Calm yerslef right doon.

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Calm yerslef right doon.

Savage wants cups and league titles as does Bongo 😁

Edited by Bongo 1874

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***