• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• daavojaay

• Hearts007

• tian447

Maloney is a one trick pony. Wants to stick to his passing out through the back philosophy but when it doesn't work, he can't change it. A bit like stendel - he was all out attack and nothing else.

I'm predicting a comfortable 3-1 victory. Boyce (2) and Simms

1 minute ago, jambogaza said:

Just going on recent derbies. They tend to be physical, ugly and cagey. 

They’re a bit fragile just now and their defence looks shocking. They might try and shut up shop but the wee guy is trying to change the way they play. If he suddenly reverses that for the derby he might as well pack his trunki and **** off back to toy town. 

5 minutes ago, jambogaza said:

Just going on recent derbies. They tend to be physical, ugly and cagey. 

Correct mate .

They are animals, ugly and need to be in a cage ,always…. In fact that’s it’s an insult to animals 🤷‍♂️

Toil first 45

Smash em 2nd

As always attitude and discipline will win this.

Cammy keep the heid

We keep 11 on pitch 

No passengers 

Git ******* into them

loveofthegame
2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Gordon

Souttar

Sibbick

Kingsley

Atkinson

Haring

Baningime

Halliday

Boyce

Simms

McKay

If Souttar stays, that’s probably my team. But questions around Halliday or Cochrane and Haring or Devlin. Wouldn’t be too upset whichever of those options it was.

Leaves a load of firepower on the bench (GMS, Woodbury, McEneff, Ginnelly, poss new attacker….) if we need to change the game or, hopefully, rub further salt into the wounds. 

I also have a feeling everything might just click on Tuesday… 3 or 4-1 Hearts…

Edited by loveofthegame

I reckon Simms will rip there defence to bits looking at the goals they conceded today. Chris Cadden looks quality for them, need to get him stopped. 

They are there for the taking. Low on confidence and if you have seen Malony's post match he is like in a deer in headlights with some of that lot already questioning him.  Robbie does not have a great record against them, got to change that Tuesday. 

35 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

They are there for the taking. Low on confidence and if you have seen Malony's post match he is like in a deer in headlights with some of that lot already questioning him.  Robbie does not have a great record against them, got to change that Tuesday. 

He looks as though he’s close to  bursting into tears. We may well make that happen at 9.30pm on Tuesday 

bringonthesevco

Amazingly bookies have the hobos as slight favourites . On SkyBet it’s 8/5 Hibs , 17/10 Hearts - I like the look of 7/2 Hearts/Hearts for the HT/FT bet !!

Christ, we're flying and 10 points clear in 3rd and we got folk wanting to meet up for random comments on a fan's forum and not for a beer - when do we, as a fan base pull together? Tuesday will bring what it will bring( 3 points hopefully) but FFS  we're just back in to this division and flying - please lets all pull together. 

Maloney has them worried that he's their Cathro

14 minutes ago, big-jambo said:

Christ, we're flying and 10 points clear in 3rd and we got folk wanting to meet up for random comments on a fan's forum and not for a beer - when do we, as a fan base pull together? Tuesday will bring what it will bring( 3 points hopefully) but FFS  we're just back in to this division and flying - please lets all pull together. 

Don't worry about it, we'll never all agree

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Maloney has them worried that he's their Cathro

Don't worry about it, we'll never all agree

fair point 

It will be funny when they let Maloney go and use up a good portion of the Boyle transfer fee to get tid of him😂😂😂

IIRC when playing LB on his spells at Hearts, Mitchell was a pretty poor defender and was forever getting caught venturing forward.  He was doing the same yesterday and if he plays then could be a weakness to attack.

A decent attacking LWB, though.

Hibs somehow favourites on Skybet when I looked earlier on. Took Hearts minus 1 at 5/1, looking forward to that sweet profit. Can see us putting a few past them in the 2nd half after a scrappy 1st. Simms, Boycey and Mckay all to score for me

7 hours ago, Ked said:

I hope Neilson looks to bury them.

We are improving as the season goes on that's the pleasing thing and our squad depth.

I want a real doing handed out Tuesday.

Get yersel to Middleton's for 5pm on Tuesday.  :whistling:

Their getting the big team boaby for sure this time!

I would start with

Gordon

Sibbick Haring Kingsley

Atkinson Beni Devlin Cochrane

McKay Boyce Gino

0-4 to us.

5 hours ago, Alec Eiffel said:

IIRC when playing LB on his spells at Hearts, Mitchell was a pretty poor defender and was forever getting caught venturing forward.  He was doing the same yesterday and if he plays then could be a weakness to attack.

A decent attacking LWB, though.

Anything decent Hibs do now comes through their wingbacks.Defence is shit , midfield looks terrible and Nisbet is still struggling to hit any form up front.

2 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

Wee Maloney's press conference for the Hearts game after Livingston result. 

EybDTstWQAApf-q.jpg

😂😂😂brilliant!

I think Dangermouse will change tactics, he will instruct to sit in and hit us on the break.

it won’t work , they’re getting ridden bandy.

1 minute ago, jamboozy said:

I think Dangermouse will change tactics, he will instruct to sit in and hit us on the break.

it won’t work , they’re getting ridden bandy.

They’ve got real problems passing out from the back. That seems to be what he’s asked them to do every game since he’s started. If he changes it the players might lose confidence in him. Get the front three to press them and they’ll flap like ****. 

Good point, however, when we press their back line they will resort to hoofs over the top, Toby and whoever is partnering him will have to be on their toes, in their desperation they will try to turn us.

Pleased McKay had a wee rest yesterday,  will do him good and we’ve been so reliant on him in recent weeks.   I reckon he’ll be on the same wavelength as Simms who will bag a double for us.   Maloney looking erratic and already feeling the pressure of being in the hot seat rather than an assistant coach.   Any win will do but a real chance for a statement win here.  

If you go by social media, their support have the fear. We should use this to our advantage. We score first and we are not losing. They score first and we are still not losing. Let's have no fear, and the right attitude. Hearts to win.

Unnerved a little by the over confidence on JKB.

I always believe that Hearts can win a derby but, no matter how convinced I may be, I never take it for granted that we will or begin celebrating until we have.

True, we've being doing well but we regularly start games poorly and we also have a honking performance in us such as at Fir Park and Pittodrie.

I hope the confident are proved correct and that we do take them apart but, until then, I'll be the nervous Nelly I always am in the lead up to and during these games.

CornhillHearts
11 hours ago, Smithee said:

We're going to utterly bum them!

In Simms today I saw a guy constantly wanting the ball played beyond for him to run onto. He's the striker McKay's been looking for with those beautifully weighted, incisive little slide rule passes.

I also saw that Boyce understands him, if they both play Boyce will read his runs too.

I cannot ****ing wait!

Absolutely agree with this, on his early showings Simms looks the real deal to me.

I think he’s going to bring out the best in others round about him, Boyce/McKay/Woodburn. If nothing else he’s going to create more space for these guys, he was attracting defenders like flies round a s**te yesterday.

7 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I can't believe hibs are favourites. 

In comprehensible.  

Aye favourites to get well and truly thumped. Hopefully we put atleast 4 past them. Mind you 5-1 would be better. 

13 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Gordon

Souttar

Sibbick

Kingsley

Atkinson

Haring

Baningime

Halliday

Boyce

Simms

McKay

This all day long for me - we need Harings composure and physicality in midfield. Interesting to see Devlin hooked early again yesterday and Robbie seemed to speak to him at length when he went off, didn't look chuffed from where I was

13 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Gordon

Souttar

Sibbick

Kingsley

Atkinson

Haring

Baningime

Halliday

Boyce

Simms

McKay

This is 100% the team, bang on, with great options off the bench too. Hopefully learned the lessons from the Celtic game and adjusted the team to this one. Fully expecting a win given how poor Hibs are right now.

Shanghai Hearts

Happy with any kind of win and 3 points, if we go out and play to our potential, that should happen. However, it’s a derby.