**Official them -v- us thread**

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Now that we have navigated a difficult game against our nearest challengers, we can start to focus on Tuesday's game against the best rivals in the world. If I'm honest, I quite like getting them when they're all confident and cocky but, when you put the two squads against each other, the form of both teams, and the fact that we've won more derbies at the piggery that they have, there really should only be one outcome. FTH.

Edited by Disser Pointon

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• daavojaay

• Hearts007

• tian447

• Disser Pointon changed the title to ***Official them -v- us thread***
  • Disser Pointon changed the title to **Official them -v- us thread**

Would it be worth having a sub forum for match threads only?

we have several sub forums that don’t get used anymore so could tidy that up and have have a sub match thread sub forum? Think it would be good 

2-0 us. They won't stop us. We just need to cut out only playing football in the 2nd half. Straight at them from k.o. don't take any prisoners. Just destroy them.

Middle of the park is crucial in any game, but especially this one. I'd assume we'll play Haring, Beni and Devlin in there - and honestly don't see how Hibs live with that three. A front three of McKay, Boyce and Sims should be more than enough against whatever failures are in their defence this week. 

Maloney seems to want to play pass out from the back possession Martinez (another serial failure) football, which will suit us down to the ground. 

It's a great opportunity

(No great need to talk about our defence. Their attack is garbage) 

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

2-0 us. They won't stop us. We just need to cut out only playing football in the 2nd half. Straight at them from k.o. don't take any prisoners. Just destroy them.

A few rough edges been smoothed off since the last time we played them. Players mostly know what  this fixture is all about. Season defining win ahead and the wee guy under all sorts of pressure. 0-4

If we play our best we could really give them a complete doing. We're better than them in every area of the park. We need to earn it though and impose ourselves, our away form has been our biggest letdown. 

Can’t start as we did today though in a derby.  We must be aggressive from the off. 

For all that shower are shite, any team takes confidence when it dawns on them their opponent isn’t at the races or giving them too much room.

We’ll sicken that lot and eventually put them to the sword if they are being smothered and probed at.  FTH

bigis semiauskas

Well ,442 for me with Simms and Boyce playing together with Barry and Gino out wide. 
They are there for the taking. 

Captain Lithuania
1 minute ago, bigis semiauskas said:

Well ,442 for me with Simms and Boyce playing together with Barry and Gino out wide. 
They are there for the taking. 

I don’t see us changing our shape for this game. It’ll be much the same as today but Sibbick for Moore, Haring for Devlin and McKay for Mackay Steven. 

13 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Haring is the most important player for Tuesday for me.He allows the front 3 that freedom to  break at speed.

Aye whatever, what front 3 you talking about.

Leveins Battalion
Just now, Lfhearts said:

Aye whatever, what front 3 you talking about.

What a weird guy you are but now you ask for me its Boyce Simms and McKay.😃

Leveins Battalion
2 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

Strange stuff. 

He has stunk this place out for months.Obviously hurting just now.😂

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

Either that or Peter has nailed his bird.

2 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

3-0 beasting for the scaffs incoming. 

That's me as well.  A former player of fairly recent times said hibs go out hoping to win, Hearts go out expecring to win.

Can't wait to see the empty seats.

InternationalJambo
8 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Seemingly their keeper and porteous both had a nightmare today 

Macey has been shaky ever since Maloney has came in. Need to be right on top of him Tuesday. 

Had a peak on .net. Clowns turning on Ron, missing Leanne D who is a disliked flop at Queens Park btw. Clutching at straws. Wee Shaun is Cathro's imperfect wee cousin.

Edited by JackLadd

12 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

What a weird guy you are but now you ask for me its Boyce Simms and McKay.😃

Am a weird guy lol you make things up, he is more likely to play Simms on own with a packed midfield when do we ever play a front 3 away, especially at Fester Road.

8 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

That's me as well.  A former player of fairly recent times said hibs go out hoping to win, Hearts go out expecring to win.

Can't wait to see the empty seats.

It's sold out!

Leveins Battalion
Just now, Lfhearts said:

Am a weird guy lol you make things up, he is more likely to play Simms on own with a packed midfield when do we ever play a front 3 away, especially at Fester Road.

I make things up?

We have played 3 up top all season fool.😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Not that old chestnut, you are a fin bore.

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

I make things up?

We have played 3 up top all season fool.😂😂😂

So you think McKay plays up front duhh we only just signed Simms. How many up front today and last Wednesday then numbnut

Leveins Battalion
2 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

So you think McKay plays up front duhh we only just signed Simms. How many up front today and last Wednesday then numbnut

We play a version of 5 2 3 -3 4 3,there is always 3 up top with a striker and 2 wide players.Be that McKay,Woodburn,GMS,Gino and Boyce played wide right today.

Seriously are you ok hun?

Gordon

Kingsley

Sibbock

No idea

Beni

Haring

Devlin

Mckay

Simms

Boyce

Ginnelly

Pace, strength, creativity.  Go for the jugular, don’t give them time to sit in and settle, run them ragged.

Robbie, roll the sleeves up and get right into them.

Edited by Armageddon

31 minutes ago, Snedds76 said:

We will absolutely rag doll those useless kunts.

Think we will win by the off goal - won’t be that convincing 

One.Night.In.Basel
2 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Gordon

Kingsley

Sibbock

Halliday

Beni

Haring

Devlin

Mckay

Simms

Boyce

Ginnelly

Pace, strength, creativity.  Go for the jugular, don’t give them time to sit in and settle, run them ragged.

Robbie, roll the sleeves up and get right into them.

That team is shocking 😂

I trust the KB massive has spotted the early interlopers and can be trusted to ignore and not quote them?

Deny them the attention the crave.

Edited by Vlad Magic

33 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

I don’t see us changing our shape for this game. It’ll be much the same as today but Sibbick for Moore, Haring for Devlin and McKay for Mackay Steven. 

This is the logical option.

Derbies are not games to be experimenting with shape and systems. Play the team you've said and they'll be arresting Robbie for the murder of Maloney.

4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We play a version of 5 2 3 -3 4 3,there is always 3 up top with a striker and 2 wide players.Be that McKay,Woodburn,GMS,Gino and Boyce played wide right today.

Seriously are you ok hun?

You are lacking a bit up top son if you think that, mind you really shone on the transfer thread....... 

One.Night.In.Basel

I really don't get people stuck with 80s/90s mentally still screaming for us to go 442. We're 10 clear in 3rd playing 343. It's clearly working well why would we change it. Football has moved on