Dot Count | Hearts v Celtic | 24th January 2022

JALBO

Dagger Is Back
14 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

If you only needed a purchase history (1 loyalty point?) to buy a ticket in the home end last night, it probably shows we should be upping it to minimum of 5 or 10 loyalty points.

I agree in terms of stopping the Uglies getting in. The downside is you lose out on tourists/stag weekends etc

A price worth paying? I don’t think so.

This lot buy STs cheap at places like Livvy, give them out to friends to use, and then guarantee themselves tickets when they play there.

If fans want tickets they’ll get them. Just look at the lengths we’ll go to to get to see Hearts at WHL or Anfield.

Would be interested to know if those scuttled last night had their seat numbers taken and passed back to Hearts.

Edited by Dagger Is Back

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• Pasquale for King

• JALBO

• Homme

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Timothy getting tickets for the home end and printing fake tickets for their end is causing problems I'd say that the easiest, and most palatable solution, is to ban them completely.

Vermin *******s.

Just now, Le Chat said:

If Timothy getting tickets for the home end and printing fake tickets for their end is causing problems I'd say that the easiest, and most palatable solution, is to ban them completely.

Vermin *******s.

Correct.

8 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

Vermin *******s.

Agree.

The problems are on their end and so they shouldn't receive any tickets until they sort themselves out (which will be never...which is also fine).

I seen a wee boy in tears last night because of the commotion around him caused by these arseholes. 

1 hour ago, SectionN said:

Does anyone know if the Police could demand Celtic get the full stand due to the issues last night? It’s the Celtic fans fault for going in the home end but from a police perspective it would be easier to manage one full stand of them. 

I guess my Q is - Can they demand that we do that or can have the same half and half again? Thought the atmosphere was superb. 

I'd say in total, there were unacceptable scenes due to no more than 10-20 of them in our end. I doubt this number would warrant a change like that.

What we really need to sort out id the behaviour of their actual paying fans, i.e. clear overcrowding, unacceptable songs (though this was reduced last night due to the lack of numbers), and general unacceptable behaviour to stewards and staff.

millerjames398
18 minutes ago, ericb said:

I'd say in total, there were unacceptable scenes due to no more than 10-20 of them in our end. I doubt this number would warrant a change like that.

What we really need to sort out id the behaviour of their actual paying fans, i.e. clear overcrowding, unacceptable songs (though this was reduced last night due to the lack of numbers), and general unacceptable behaviour to stewards and staff.

Before the game when the teams were warming up, there must have been about 10 15 little shits, entering the roseburn, and just charging through the crash barrier into the celtic end,the stewards looked totally out there depth, had to laugh at one boy, who was refused through, sheepishly turning back into the hearts end😂🇱🇻

August Landmesser
2 hours ago, SectionN said:

Does anyone know if the Police could demand Celtic get the full stand due to the issues last night? It’s the Celtic fans fault for going in the home end but from a police perspective it would be easier to manage one full stand of them. 

I guess my Q is - Can they demand that we do that or can have the same half and half again? Thought the atmosphere was superb. 

They can have the full stand, and 1000 tickets. 

According to the BBC, the attendance last night was 17,967.

The last time we played Celtic at home with no restrictions was on 18/12/2019 and the attendance was 17,297 (as per London Hearts).

Similarly vs Rangers, with reduced allocation, the last game on 12/12/2021 had an attendance of 18,593 vs 18,539 in the last game we played them in the league with the full Roseburn on 26/01/2020.

The numbers fully justify continuing to keep the reduced allocations. A larger overall attendance and more Hearts fans at the games, plus less sporting advantage gained from having more away fans.

bigis semiauskas

Need stewards right along trackside in front of them to stop them leaning over when there’s a spare ball lying about  and **** about wi the baw and throwing it on to the pitch 

Or cordon off first 2 rows 

The Wrinkly Ninja
12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

859BEF27-DC4C-4E3D-8F2D-3374595B2456.jpeg

7B9CAC24-ECE2-4568-A540-EE1DCE5E39D8.jpeg

That looks suspiciously similar to what Martin_T posted above.

Its almost as if Martin_T read this boy Martin Taylors tweet and tried to pass his words off as his own on here.

13 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

Seemed like there was something happening, every 5 minute in the roseburn,,,they should live and learn, but won't🇱🇻

Big guy with white jacket and union jack hat was itching for trouble 😂 

1 hour ago, bigis semiauskas said:

Need stewards right along trackside in front of them to stop them leaning over when there’s a spare ball lying about  and **** about wi the baw and throwing it on to the pitch 

Or cordon off first 2 rows 

Yeah reduce their allocation even more that white G4S tape at the end of the stand should be along the first 3 rows of seats . 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

That looks suspiciously similar to what Martin_T posted above.

Its almost as if Martin_T read this boy Martin Taylors tweet and tried to pass his words off as his own on here.

Hahahahaha or it’s the same person and I didn’t read the thread before I posted his tweet 🤔😆🤦🏽