Dot Count | Hearts v Celtic | 24th January 2022

JALBO

Maybe the FOH contributions could be put to providing a solution to the need to give the uglies two sections. It surely wouldn’t cost a fortune to get new toilets, a catering kiosk and a new spot for the security barrier. Money well spent for me. 

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• Pasquale for King

• JALBO

• Homme

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Paris 84 said:

Maybe the FOH contributions could be put to providing a solution to the need to give the uglies two sections. It surely wouldn’t cost a fortune to get new toilets, a catering kiosk and a new spot for the security barrier. Money well spent for me. 

That's the set up now, mate. Reducing it to, say, one section would mean the second, or part of it, would be the segregation. No change needed on the concourse.

Edited by Boab

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
37 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Staffing or circumstances may have changed, but I can speak to 2/3 years ago trying to contact Big Hearts re tickets going spare  on a few occasions and them taking them off my hands, and almost banging my head against a wall...was pretty sad that tickets were free to a good home and getting a reply or acknowledgement was hard to come by 😔

I had a spare ticket for the St Johnstone game which I rehomed via the https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/120135-donate-a-ticket-to-future-jambos/ thread. Through that, @Dagger Is Backcan pass on almost any ticket - even my over-65 ticket.

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

I can think of a hundred better uses for my FOH subs. Even if as the above post says it didn't make any sense.

7 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

FT scum i say 

Count with a little over 24 hours to go:

Wheatfield    36

Roseburn    523

Main              00

Gorgie           14

Total left     573

Just a word of caution - I think the club removed about 175 seats en-masse from section H during the early part of the afternoon. I was online when it happened and saw all the blocks being taken together, so I can only imagine this was the club's doing. It may be they had a need for such a sizable chunk of tickets - but it may be that they have been held back for some reason and are still to be sold.

Edited by JALBO

husref musemic
5 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Rather have stand empty then have one of them in ground.

correct.

Ironic they're pointing at us losing out when last year celtic lost £12M, Rangers £25M Vs our £2M profit.

looks like it'll be nearly/full anyway.

Francis Albert
46 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

I wouldnt give that terrorist loving scum a lick of my piss never mind 1200 tickets at Tynie.

Back of the envelope suggests even if we gave them and their OF mates the whole of the Roseburn and we sold none of it, we would be talking well under half a million a year of lost revenue assuming no concessions sold. And without taking account of extra security and cost of repairing seats and kiosks and toilets. And the advantage of a big away support. Why is it even a debate. The money would make no difference to our ability to compete with the OF or to our ability to be best of the rest until such time as we can realistically aim higher. Which just might even be now.

Its been mentioned before

That we should be allowed to buy an away ticket as part of our ST when the filth are in town

Why not if you can Re of who turns up  at the game it less of that shower 

Thing is if we continue improving it wont be an issue

FTOF

I’m a season ticket holder. Am I able to buy tickets on my account?

Going to sort two mates who go to a fair few games but have never bothered to setup an account as I’m the only one out of 3 season ticket holders who goes to away games and they just take my dad’s and mums accounts. 

12 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Wheatfield    36

Roseburn    523

Main              00

Gorgie           14

Total left     573

Just a word of caution - I think the club removed about 175 seats en-masse from section H during the early part of the afternoon. I was online when it happened and saw all the blocks being taken together, so I can only imagine this was the club's doing. It may be they had a need for such a sizable chunk of tickets - but it may be that they have been held back for some reason and are still to be sold.

Clever move by sounds of it, availability often leads to inactivity as people keep putting it off as no incentive to buy early.

portobellojambo1
46 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Once the covid picture is clearer and if we finish 3rd we'll have more season tickets than we did this season. 

Unless we start playing shite the of won't get the full stand again. 

We don't need to completely sell out to justify it. 

I don't disagree with you, or anyone elses comments, for one second. I only responded based on what the club said when we put questions to the CEO and Joe Savage at a meeting the FHSC clubs had with them recently. I'm like every other Hearts fan, would love to tell the OF fans to feck off because we don't need them, we can survive off our own backs.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Just now, Scott Leitch said:

I'd happily pay an extra £50 on my season ticket to keep these IRA loving ***** well away from Tynecastle. 

Ditto SL

6 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

I’m a season ticket holder. Am I able to buy tickets on my account?

Going to sort two mates who go to a fair few games but have never bothered to setup an account as I’m the only one out of 3 season ticket holders who goes to away games and they just take my dad’s and mums accounts. 

Yes.

AlphonseCapone

We don't need any "excuse" to cut their allocation, can do it if we've 500 seats empty or 5000. Our choice, our finances, **** Celtic and the Weegie media. 

Edited by AlphonseCapone

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

We don't need any "excuse" to cut their allocation, can do it if we've 500 seats empty or 5000. Our choice, our finances, **** Celtic and the Weegie media. 

Head shot and bang on 

Even if we got an extra thousand on the attendance by giving the bigot brothers the full Roseburn, times that by 3 or 4 games a season, at an average of £30 a ticket and its only £90k-£120k of a difference for the season. Deduct the extra policing costs, damage they do and the stadium and the cost is negligible. Add in the benefit of having more jambos in the ground and the lift that gives the team, plus not listening to their horrid songs for 90 minutes and it's an absolute no brainer to limit them ongoing.

Naisys Tackle
3 minutes ago, Rocky jamboa said:

Even if we got an extra thousand on the attendance by giving the bigot brothers the full Roseburn, times that by 3 or 4 games a season, at an average of £30 a ticket and its only £90k-£120k of a difference for the season. Deduct the extra policing costs, damage they do and the stadium and the cost is negligible. Add in the benefit of having more jambos in the ground and the lift that gives the team, plus not listening to their horrid songs for 90 minutes and it's an absolute no brainer to limit them ongoing.

I would imagine the policing will be similar if not more as we are sharing turnstiles.  Any damages they foot the bill also.

I agree with the sentiment of getting them to feck none the less. 

6 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I would imagine the policing will be similar if not more as we are sharing turnstiles.  Any damages they foot the bill also.

Sharing turnstiles?

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, Homme said:

Sharing turnstiles?

Into the Roseburn? I've not looked at the arrangements for the stand so pardon if I'm incorrect as I've never sat in there. 

Italian Lambretta
45 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Wheatfield    36

Roseburn    523

Main              00

Gorgie           14

Total left     573

They've just installed metal spikes pointed at the rebel filth🙂

Can we have an option to buy an additional ticket and put our cardboard cut outs in the seats to ensure all seats are sold and keep the unwashed to a minimum. 

that would be tremendous. 

48 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Wheatfield    36

Roseburn    523

Main              00

Gorgie           14

Total left     573

Overflow of hospitality maybe ? know we were put in there a few years ago from the Gorgie Stand Hospitality

21 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I'm sure Hearts fans enter via the wheatfield Street turnstiles and celtic only from mcleod Street. 

I can't see celtic or rangers being very forthcoming with funds for damages! 

What other team in the SPL lower the animals tickets ?? 

Great stuff i say 

And the carboard cutouts  idea is a cracker, a must me thinks 

4 minutes ago, Rocky jamboa said:

I'm sure Hearts fans enter via the wheatfield Street turnstiles and celtic only from mcleod Street. 

👍🏻 That’s how it’s worked in the past when I’ve sat in the Roseburn

Naisys Tackle
5 minutes ago, Rocky jamboa said:

Cool I thought you could only get in via McLeod St. 

Hearts of Vladland

Hearts fans got locked out of the League cup game when half the stadium sat empty, did the Scottish Sun say anything? Did they ****. 

Francis Albert
33 minutes ago, allyjambo said:

Can we have an option to buy an additional ticket and put our cardboard cut outs in the seats to ensure all seats are sold and keep the unwashed to a minimum. 

that would be tremendous. 

Excellent idea. Maybe give the cut outs seats to Big Hearts charities to use for the underprivileged who could not otherwise attend. 

40 minutes ago, Drew Wallace said:

What other team in the SPL lower the animals tickets ?? 

Great stuff i say 

And the carboard cutouts  idea is a cracker, a must me thinks 

Motherwell this season 

Whole section left empty 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Motherwell this season 

Whole section left empty 

That was only because the away team had to get changed in the stand. The same thing happened when we played Motherwell away.

4 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I'm sure the club will take a number of factors into account when making future decisions. But I'd hope you may agree that from a business point of view the club also have to consider situations which they know are factual and not run the business based on ifs, but and maybes. And  the main fact they do know is that for home games against both halves of the OF we were able to give them the full Roseburn, i.e. generate money we can count on for future reinvestment. I'd love to see the club being in a position where, going forward, we can basically dictate to the OF how many tickets they can have, but in terms of doing that we need to be in a position where that becomes a guarantee due to what we are achieving and the desire to turn up and watch comes from a reaction from Hearts fans. The more money we are making the better team we can construct to compete regularly at the top level.

Would always make an exception in their case 😏 

They gave us no tickets in the league cup with at least 10 thousand empty seats 

They gave us 700 for the last league game at Parkhead. I was there, behind a big pillar and there was at least 300/400 empty seats beside us that could have been given to Hearts. 

We owe them nothing and will end up with a max of 200 spare tickets come kick off which means approx 1500 extra hearts fans are in the stadium. A brilliant, fully justified decision by the club. 

Thing is, we’ve got a right good chance of beating them tomorrow. If I was a fan I’d want to be there to see it and not sitting watching it on sky sports or some dodgy stream. 

One thing I’m noticing from the coverage in the media and the general rage from Glasgow is that they know we’re not dependent on their cash to justify our existence and they don’t like it. 

I’d shrink it further. Give them the exact number they give us. 

4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Also shouldn’t be underestimated the lift a full end gives them on the pitch. As shown up last season 

The Old Firm support of massed number has always been their 16th man

Edited by Factuer Moi

8 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Also shouldn’t be underestimated the lift a full end gives them on the pitch. As shown up last season 

Agreed. 

Put them in a corner, home end rocking. Hearts start well and get an early goal they will crumble. So important we score first tomorrow. 

Boyce scores first against Rangers last month we win that game IMO. 

Francis Albert
16 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Yes. And before. The difference in atmosphere when the OF have been testricted to a couple of sections has been dramatic. 

Hearts fans need to create an atmosphere from the start tomorrow. Let’s show them that we can drown the small Celtic support out no matter what’s happening in game

5 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Have you never been to Tynecastle?

Has he ever been to a football match in the last 30 years. 

I can't remember when fans could mix freely at matches. 

Sometime in the late seventies ? 🤔 

3 hours ago, ramrod said:

Overflow of hospitality maybe ? know we were put in there a few years ago from the Gorgie Stand Hospitality

Georgie hospitality is about 140 👍🏻So not that 

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Has he ever been to a football match in the last 30 years. 

I can't remember when fans could mix freely at matches. 

Sometime in the late seventies ? 🤔 

Late 70's was when I started going, and I don't believe I've ever shared a turnstile, with any opposition, never mind that lot 😂😂😂😂👊🏻💥