Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• Pasquale for King

• JALBO

• Homme

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I see the press are determined to attack us if we dont sell out tomorrow. There is an entitlement that the Old Firm have that they expect they should be given as many tickets as possible, the press side with them. But we decide to limit the tickets for the old firm then its up to us. I could understand if the old firm gave us the same amount of tickets or percentage of tickets when we go to Ibrox or Celtic Park, however they give us a tiny amount then act angry we dont give them a whole stand.

This article from the Sun is an example

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/8330881/hearts-1000-unsold-tickets-celtic-slashing-away-fans/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=ScottishSunSportTwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1643108011

No exploration of the bigger picture in that article which is no surprise really. 
There are numerous reasons we are trying this and numerous reasons why we haven’t YET sold it out. 

WE DONT NEED THEIR FANS IN OUR STADIUM. WE ARE ALMOST UNIQUE IN THAT. 

Is that not the better more interesting story here. Nut, it seems preventing the BFITW seeing the game is the story.

2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

No exploration of the bigger picture in that article which is no surprise really. 
There are numerous reasons we are trying this and numerous reasons why we haven’t YET sold it out. 

WE DONT NEED THEIR FANS IN OUR STADIUM. WE ARE ALMOST UNIQUE IN THAT. 

Is that not the better more interesting story here. Nut, it seems preventing the BFITW seeing the game is the story.

Correct Jimmy typical scummy weegie media will attack the club on anything especially if it involves their weegie darlings. Stand firm Hearts and feck them. 

I see the media fail to mention that for the League Cup game, they had thousands of empty seats at Parkhead but our allocation for the match was 0 tickets.

5 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

I see the media fail to mention that for the League Cup game, they had thousands of empty seats at Parkhead but our allocation for the match was 0 tickets.

Good point!

15 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Correct Jimmy typical scummy weegie media will attack the club on anything especially if it involves their weegie darlings. Stand firm Hearts and feck them. 

Even if you do the maths. We have 1000 tickets left with more than a day to go for late sales and walk ups for our own fans. We’ll sell at least half of those to our own fans and probably more. The strategy is entirely justified AND successful AND it’s what we as an independent fan owned club and customer base want to have happen.

Selling to loyal customers of your own or selling to twice a season vile heathens who invariably damage the stadium when they visit. It’s a no brainer and it’s here to stay hopefully.

Id like to see us sell ST’s for that part of the Roseburn next season. We can still give Hibs the full stand and move our own ST holders to other parts of the ground for home derbies. It’s not difficult as long as you leave enough seats for them elsewhere

Edited by JimmyCant

For any Sun or main stream media journalist looking in.

Here is some simple arithmetic for you.

The article claims normal allocation is 3,500. The allocation this time round was 1 200 a difference of 2,300.

Of that 2,300 there are 1,000 unsold.

So correct me if I am wrong here.

That means to date an extra 1,300 Hesrts supporters have got a ticket, for a game they wouldn't have if Celtic had been given 3,500 tickets. We still have over twenty fours hours to sell these 1,000 tickets.

So forgive me if I fail to see the point of this article, apart from trying to put the boot into a club who have done the right thing for their own support.

Well done Heart of Midlothian, long may it continue where the gruesome twosome are concerned.

7 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

The article claims normal allocation is 3,500. The allocation this time round was 1 200 a difference of 2,300.

That means to date an extra 1,300 Hesrts supporters have got a ticket, for a game they wouldn't have if Celtic had been given 3,500 tickets. We still have over twenty fours hours to sell these 1,000 tickets.

So forgive me if I fail to see the point of this article, apart from trying to put the boot into a club who have done the right thing for their own support.

Well done Heart of Midlothian, long may it continue where the gruesome twosome are concerned.

Wont be currently 1300 sold as segregation need to be taken into account but a good point none the less.

We will shift the majority of the 1000 empty seats by tomorrow night and that entirely justifies our position. 

17 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Well said John and if they are looking in...GET IT ROOND YEEZ!!!!   :jj:

Edited by Pans Jambo

There will be loads of families who would love to go to a game but can't afford it. Tomorrow's game would be a great opportunity to provide free or reduced tickets to those less fortunate. Surely we can arrange something through Big Hearts? 

portobellojambo1
15 hours ago, jbee647 said:

Absolutely No Chance

Celtic and Rangers won’t get anymore next season than they are now, in fact there is more chance they will get less

There allocations have been cut because the Hearts fans (who own the club) demanded it

The reaction by Hearts this time round was a response to the reduced allocations we were given for the recent fixtures at both Ibrox and Parkhead. But make no mistake about it, if Hearts fans do not take up the additional seats which become available in the Roseburn then for future games againat the OF the club will revert to what has happened previously.  HMFC is a business, and like all businesses it functions based on income generated. Club officials already made it clear in a recent meeting I was in attendance at that they will have no option but to revert to this, i.e. giving them the full Roseburn stand.

There is still time for more tickets to be sold to Hearts fans, irrespective of the game being played midweek and not long after Christmas/New Year. If HMFC fans want to go along and watch Hearts then they have to prove it, by taking up these tickets or accept what the outcome will be for future games.

Edited by portobellojambo1

19 minutes ago, JALBO said:

1pm today has us now down to 879 seat left, most of which are in the Roseburn.

I'll do another count around 7pm tonight.

Good update - thanks 

♥️ 

2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Did they have a full house at the last game where they reduced our allocation? Don't hink so. Don't recall the Sun running a story saying how many unsold ticket they had that they could have given to us. It's just the usual OF bias from the weegie media.

1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

The reaction by Hearts this time round was a response to the reduced allocations we were given for the recent fixtures at both Ibrox and Parkhead. But make no mistake about it, if Hearts fans do not take up the additional seats which become available in the Roseburn then for future games againat the OF the club will revert to what has happened previously.  HMFC is a business, and like all businesses it functions based on income generated. Club officials already made it clear in a recent meeting I was in attendance at that they will have no option but to revert to this, i.e. giving them the full Roseburn stand.

There is still time for more tickets to be sold to Hearts fans, irrespective of the game being played midweek and not long after Christmas/New Year. If HMFC fans want to go along and watch Hearts then they have to prove it, by taking up these tickets or accept what the outcome will be for future games.

Well I hope the club, when making any future decisions, make them with all games in mind. Not just a mid week game in January.

If the majority are well attended, they can't go back to what is was.

If the take up is low then, yes, I take your point.

2 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Good result on Wednesday due to their smaller support will help ticket sales for the next few home games which will offset any financial amount. 

13 minutes ago, Nizbet said:

I fear it’s not jambos buying tickets in the Roseburn

Sales are following a similar pattern to the St Johnstone game.

Are you saying Celtic fans were buying tickets for that game to get a buying history for this one?

Seems an expensive way of getting ejected from a stadium but they aren't the brightest.

We Can But Worry
21 hours ago, JALBO said:

Count with 2 days to go:

Wheatfield    65

Roseburn    930

Main               15

Gorgie           22

Total left   1032

I imagine we'll shift a good number of those over the next couple of days. 

4.30pm Count

Wheatfield   42

Roseburn     571

Main             SOLD OUT

Gorgie          13

Total left       626

portobellojambo1
42 minutes ago, Boab said:

Well I hope the club, when making any future decisions, make them with all games in mind. Not just a mid week game in January.

If the majority are well attended, they can't go back to what is was.

If the take up is low then, yes, I take your point.

32 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Good result on Wednesday due to their smaller support will help ticket sales for the next few home games which will offset any financial amount. 

I'm sure the club will take a number of factors into account when making future decisions. But I'd hope you may agree that from a business point of view the club also have to consider situations which they know are factual and not run the business based on ifs, but and maybes. And  the main fact they do know is that for home games against both halves of the OF we were able to give them the full Roseburn, i.e. generate money we can count on for future reinvestment. I'd love to see the club being in a position where, going forward, we can basically dictate to the OF how many tickets they can have, but in terms of doing that we need to be in a position where that becomes a guarantee due to what we are achieving and the desire to turn up and watch comes from a reaction from Hearts fans. The more money we are making the better team we can construct to compete regularly at the top level.

2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I'm sure the club will take a number of factors into account when making future decisions. But I'd hope you may agree that from a business point of view the club also have to consider situations which they know are factual and not run the business based on ifs, but and maybes. And  the main fact they do know is that for home games against both halves of the OF we were able to give them the full Roseburn, i.e. generate money we can count on for future reinvestment. I'd love to see the club being in a position where, going forward, we can basically dictate to the OF how many tickets they can have, but in terms of doing that we need to be in a position where that becomes a guarantee due to what we are achieving and the desire to turn up and watch comes from a reaction from Hearts fans. The more money we are making the better team we can construct to compete regularly at the top level.

Of course they have to make decisions. It is factual to say that if we give the OF the full Roseburn, they will fill it.

What is not so certain is to what degree we will sell half the Roseburn if we cut their allocations in half.

Looking at the latest figures, it may be only two or three hundred short in the Roseburn by KO tomorrow. A great uptake.

If that's the barometer, and it's been said before regarding this, then if the club are looking at reversing it on the basis of a potential loss of £10-15K + segregation for a game like this...then we are in trouble !

We're not though, are we ?

38 minutes ago, Boab said:

Of course they have to make decisions. It is factual to say that if we give the OF the full Roseburn, they will fill it.

What is not so certain is to what degree we will sell half the Roseburn if we cut their allocations in half.

Looking at the latest figures, it may be only two or three hundred short in the Roseburn by KO tomorrow. A great uptake.

If that's the barometer, and it's been said before regarding this, then if the club are looking at reversing it on the basis of a potential loss of £10-15K + segregation for a game like this...then we are in trouble !

We're not though, are we ?

I am pretty confident that the club won't revert to giving them the whole stand just because the Roseburn may not be completely sold out. What I can see is perhaps giving them another section if our sales would only fill one section and that really doesn't look like it will happen this season. Do we really need a whole section for segregation or is there another way to do it. Having said that I wouldn't like to be sitting half a dozen rows away from that lot.

18 minutes ago, stuartp said:

Why would we  depend on these morons, we do not need or want there money.

Yep if we needed the OF money these days the green brigade would be preparing thier full end song book for tomorrow and Souter would  be a Rangers player now for 300k. Neither is happening and they don't like it. This is the new order of things down Gorgie way. Bitting at their ankles for now but If results also go our way just watch the snots and tears..how delicious..

Even if we don't sell hundred or so tickets . More important to keep our fans happy and to piss them right off!

Edited by johnking123

3 minutes ago, 1953 said:

I am pretty confident that the club won't revert to giving them the whole stand just because the Roseburn may not be completely sold out. What I can see is perhaps giving them another section if our sales would only fill one section and that really doesn't look like it will happen this season. Do we really need a whole section for segregation or is there another way to do it. Having said that I wouldn't like to be sitting half a dozen rows away from that lot.

Maybe others can confirm as it's been a while since I've been round that end, but I'm sure the segregation barrier on the concourse dictates that the cut off for catering and toilets means it's two sections.

18 minutes ago, Boab said:

Maybe others can confirm as it's been a while since I've been round that end, but I'm sure the segregation barrier on the concourse dictates that the cut off for catering and toilets means it's two sections.

Yeah it's either 2 or 5 sections for away support in term of simple segregation with the shutters in the Roseburn End.

Niemi’s gloves
5 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Yeah it's either 2 or 5 sections for away support in term of simple segregation with the shutters in the Roseburn End.

If they were civilised, they could have half of section K with the other half of K providing more than adequate separation. The key thing dictated by the shutters is that the away fans have to go in and out by the 2 tunnels nearest the main stand. 

5 hours ago, Rocky jamboa said:

There will be loads of families who would love to go to a game but can't afford it. Tomorrow's game would be a great opportunity to provide free or reduced tickets to those less fortunate. Surely we can arrange something through Big Hearts? 

Staffing or circumstances may have changed, but I can speak to 2/3 years ago trying to contact Big Hearts re tickets going spare  on a few occasions and them taking them off my hands, and almost banging my head against a wall...was pretty sad that tickets were free to a good home and getting a reply or acknowledgement was hard to come by 😔

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, We Can But Worry said:

4.30pm Count

Wheatfield   42

Roseburn     571

Main             SOLD OUT

Gorgie          13

Total left       626

So with 24 hours to go we are on course to near as dammit selling out. And some want to give Celtic most if not all of the Roseburn.

Italian Lambretta
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

So with 24 hours to go we are on course to near as dammit selling out. And some want to give Celtic most if not all of the Roseburn.

I wouldnt give that terrorist loving scum a lick of my piss never mind 1200 tickets at Tynie.

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Once the covid picture is clearer and if we finish 3rd we'll have more season tickets than we did this season. 

Unless we start playing shite the of won't get the full stand again. 

We don't need to completely sell out to justify it. 

13 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

I wouldnt give that terrorist loving scum a lick of my piss never mind 1200 tickets at Tynie.

With you on that,, vile hooped scvm 

54 minutes ago, Boab said:

Ah, fair enough, hadn't though of that. I may well be talking nonsense.

1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Wonder how many will have found their way into our allocation 

Plenty 

A Tim at my work asked me if i could get him 2

Just laughed and said good one 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Drew Wallace said:

Plenty 

A Tim at my work asked me if i could get him 2

Just laughed and said good one 

Then kicked him in the balls for good measure?

10 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Ah, fair enough, hadn't though of that. I may well be talking nonsense.

Not at all, mate. 

You were right in saying that the whole of K doesn't need to be the segregation.