Dot Count | Hearts v Celtic | 24th January 2022

JALBO

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I would imagine the policing will be similar if not more as we are sharing turnstiles.  Any damages they foot the bill also.

I agree with the sentiment of getting them to feck none the less. 

Sharing turnstyles would be a thing of beauty. 

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• Pasquale for King

• JALBO

• Homme

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, OTT said:

One thing I’m noticing from the coverage in the media and the general rage from Glasgow is that they know we’re not dependent on their cash to justify our existence and they don’t like it. 

I’d shrink it further. Give them the exact number they give us. 

I’d agree with this - give them the minimum percentage we are required to by the rules. If it’s 1% so be it give them 1% 

We Can But Worry
4 hours ago, JALBO said:

Count with a little over 24 hours to go:

Wheatfield    36

Roseburn    523

Main              00

Gorgie           14

Total left     573

Just a word of caution - I think the club removed about 175 seats en-masse from section H during the early part of the afternoon. I was online when it happened and saw all the blocks being taken together, so I can only imagine this was the club's doing. It may be they had a need for such a sizable chunk of tickets - but it may be that they have been held back for some reason and are still to be sold.

2335 update

Wheatfield   28

Roseburn     462

Main             SOLD OUT

Gorgie          9

Total left       499 

36 minutes ago, waterboy11 said:

I’d agree with this - give them the minimum percentage we are required to by the rules. If it’s 1% so be it give them 1% 

Exactly ,we're not here to do any one favours, especially them !  GTF back to yer hovels👈

7 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I would imagine the policing will be similar if not more as we are sharing turnstiles.  Any damages they foot the bill also.

We are not sharing turnstiles, Jambos in the Roseburn have to use Wheatfield  1-10  styles. 

8 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Sharing turnstiles……🤣

9 hours ago, luckydug said:

Has he ever been to a football match in the last 30 years. 

I can't remember when fans could mix freely at matches. 

Sometime in the late seventies ? 🤔 

Before the fence went up at the end of the Shed, aye.

I suppose the majority of us went in the school end turnstiles for years after that.

Not that I'm superstitious but always the second last one at the gate !

70p ! 😬

9 hours ago, waterboy11 said:

We an offer as small amount as we wish (but we have to offer something)... but if we did that, they could go take it to the spfl who would make a decision on the allocation... we all know how that would end. This is in the spfl rule book. 

I would wager the minimum we could offer (without any fall out or come back) would be what we are given at dark heid - 700 or so(?).

38 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

We an offer as small amount as we wish (but we have to offer something)... but if we did that, they could go take it to the spfl who would make a decision on the allocation... we all know how that would end. This is in the spfl rule book. 

I would wager the minimum we could offer (without any fall out or come back) would be what we are given at dark heid - 700 or so(?).

St Johnstone last week was a good example of how we could justifiably give them less than 500!!

4 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

St Johnstone last week was a good example of how we could justifiably give them less than 500!!

Yep totally agree, great crowd for a mid-week game against bottom of the league... but the minute we give them less than they give us, however, is when they'll go running to the spfl, IMO. Not against trying it mind you!

Edited by Rogue Daddy

8 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Yep totally agree, great crowd for a mid-week game against bottom of the league... but the minute we give them less than they give us, however, is when they'll go running to the spfl, IMO. Not against trying it mind you!

As you said above though, every stadium has it's own particular layout so we need to allow for L and M in the Roseburn for away supports to suit facilities etc.

Of course, we could easily give them M only and put the segregation up at L if demand is good.

700 Max. 

If it's good enough for them to give us then we should reciprocate.

1 hour ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I would agree with that to an extent - but we would have a good argument basing it on a percentage. We get what 700 ish at Dark head? That's 1% - so with that as the precedent we should offer them 200 being an equal offering to the amount we are offered there. Same with Rangers. We have this agreement with HIbs where each of us gets the Full stand at the respective ground so there is substance to go for this

11am update:

Wheatfield     17

Roseburn    365

Main              00

Gorgie           03

Total left     385

...with the caveat from yesterday about the 170-180 seats being removed from section H.

5 minutes ago, JALBO said:

11am update:

Wheatfield     17

Roseburn    365

Main              00

Gorgie           03

Total left     385

...with the caveat from yesterday about the 170-180 seats being removed from section H.

I saw a tweet from Big Hearts yesterday that they'd taken a batch of seats that had been paid for out of donations to give to local kids etc.

That's probably the ones in H.

2 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

I saw a tweet from Big Hearts yesterday that they'd taken a batch of seats that had been paid for out of donations to give to local kids etc.

That's probably the ones in H.

That sounds entirely plausible.

millerjames398

2 bought for roseburn, cant wait for this, got a feelin in my piss it's goin to be a good night for us🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

32 minutes ago, waterboy11 said:

I would agree with that to an extent - but we would have a good argument basing it on a percentage. We get what 700 ish at Dark head? That's 1% - so with that as the precedent we should offer them 200 being an equal offering to the amount we are offered there. Same with Rangers. We have this agreement with HIbs where each of us gets the Full stand at the respective ground so there is substance to go for this

The precedent was set years ago because we kept sending lots of tickets back unsold. 

33 minutes ago, JALBO said:

11am update:

Wheatfield     17

Roseburn    365

Main              00

Gorgie           03

Total left     385

Good to see so many tickets being sold over the last couple of days - further justifies the reason to cut Celtic's allocation. Hopefully a load more get snapped up this afternoon.

Brick Tamland
21 minutes ago, JALBO said:

11am update:

Wheatfield     17

Roseburn    365

Main              00

Gorgie           03

Total left     385

...with the caveat from yesterday about the 170-180 seats being removed from 

January is a poor month for finances with Christmas credit card bills coming in, folk maybe not been paid yet, it’s midweek, it’s on the TV.
This is a fantastic response from our fans and with 8 hours until kick off a sell out is still on the cards.  

The club routinely hands out tickets to academy staff etc for games as well so that explains the seats. They will be taken up 

7 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

About 340 left in Roseburn as of 11.35 

Phenomenal sales for a midweek game, live on Sky at the arse end of January.

heard from two reliable sources (celtic fans) that there are as many as 200 of them with tickets in the hearts end in the Roseburn tonight. Could be interesting to watch 

1 minute ago, HMFCforever said:

heard from two reliable sources (celtic fans) that there are as many as 200 of them with tickets in the hearts end in the Roseburn tonight. Could be interesting to watch 

With a hammer in my hand ****** bashing in the stand 😁

The Treasurer
5 minutes ago, HMFCforever said:

If true then a life ban for any Hearts fan that has helped them obtain tickets 

2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I agree, the problem Is that the way hearts done it (had to have a booking history of two weeks) meant they could buy st J/auchinlek tickets and would give them enough time to then buy celtic tickets in the home end. Cant help but think the same thing is going to happen again when we play them with reduced allocations. Hearts maybe need to re think the criteria for buying tickets

2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

More likely that they have purchased bronze concession tickets for a Cat B fixture to get themselves a buying history.  You can buy a Motherwell ticket for £5 to gain access to a Celtic ticket!!!

Ronald Villiers

I bet there's old firm fans that will have attended the odd Hearts match so that they have a purchase history for when their fans have limited numbers like tonight.  Bunch of tossers!

13 minutes ago, HMFCforever said:

Celtic fans reliable!!!😄

Italian Lambretta

If anyone sitting in the Roseburn stand tonight and spots one of the smelly rebels you have my permission to throw them down the stairs.

5 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

I bet there's old firm fans that will have attended the odd Hearts match so that they have a purchase history for when their fans have limited numbers like tonight.  Bunch of tossers!

Only need to have purchased not actually attended.

Hopefully a zero tolerance approach is shown to any Celtic fans in the Hearts end who find it impossible to keep schtum and sit on their hands.

9 minutes ago, HMFCforever said:

I agree, the problem Is that the way hearts done it (had to have a booking history of two weeks) meant they could buy st J/auchinlek tickets and would give them enough time to then buy celtic tickets in the home end. Cant help but think the same thing is going to happen again when we play them with reduced allocations. Hearts maybe need to re think the criteria for buying tickets

That would be incredibly naive of the club to sell Home tickets to someone with that short term buying history. Somehow can’t believe we would have done that. If so - asking for trouble.

1 minute ago, DMR123 said:

That would be incredibly naive of the club to sell Home tickets to someone with that short term buying history. Somehow can’t believe we would have done that. If so - asking for trouble.

What is to stop the person doing so? all that is needed is a 2 week booking history, nothing to stop them on E tickets after that

1 minute ago, HMFCforever said:

What is to stop the person doing so? all that is needed is a 2 week booking history, nothing to stop them on E tickets after that

The Club need to change their buying history protocols then. Could lead to a very serious situation tonight if indeed there is 200 of them in Hearts sections.

Naisys Tackle
12 hours ago, luckydug said:

Has he ever been to a football match in the last 30 years. 

I can't remember when fans could mix freely at matches. 

Sometime in the late seventies ? 🤔 

It's a fair point.  I just didn't know there was another way into the Roseburn as I've only sat in there once against Partick Thistle I think back in the day there was maroon and white popcorn :lol: 

25 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

It will be a lot of shite , guaranteed 

Is this something that the FOH can get involved in & put forward our concerns regarding Rangers & Celtic fans getting tickets for the away end. I honestly think for these big games you should need a ST as a guarantor to buy a ticket 

There will be some no doubt. 200 might be a bit melodramatic. No doubt they will have forged tickets again for their allocated sections meaning it'll be full to more than capacity.

You'll see some scale the segregation then get 'lost' in their end also.

Best thing to do is shut them up on the park and you won't notice them.

6 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Hearts should maybe think about doing LP system like they do for away matches.

You get 1 point for home tickets 

I went in the hibs end on new years day when pointon put us 1 up and big hans missed a sitter, harper  and oneill had them 2-1 up at break and me and my mate needed to police assistance to get out.  Would never do it again

3 minutes ago, campbell said:

Is this something that the FOH can get involved in & put forward our concerns regarding Rangers & Celtic fans getting tickets for the away end. I honestly think for these big games you should need a ST as a guarantor to buy a ticket 

You are excluding a lot of people then. 

Certainly that would make a full Roseburn a certainty. 

I think we should wait and see what transpires tonight. It's all just social media chat right now.

It's a tough one for the club to legislate. No doubt they are aware now of any potential problems and will act if any dafties make a fool of themselves.

stirlingshirejambo
3 minutes ago, Homme said:

There will be some no doubt. 200 might be a bit melodramatic. No doubt they will have forged tickets again for their allocated sections meaning it'll be full to more than capacity.

You'll see some scale the segregation then get 'lost' in their end also.

Best thing to do is shut them up on the park and you won't notice them.

The Celtic liaison officer has indicated that there are more tickets going around than seats and that police will lock the gates once capacity is filled even if fans with genuine tickets are left outside. So any Celtic fan using a fake is doing his fellow supporters getting lawful entry

serves them right

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You are excluding a lot of people then. 

Certainly that would make a full Roseburn a certainty. 

Correct. We want to sell more seats to Hearts supporters, or potential Hearts supporters, but we make it much more difficult to do so. 

1 minute ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

The Celtic liaison officer has indicated that there are more tickets going around than seats and that police will lock the gates once capacity is filled even if fans with genuine tickets are left outside. So any Celtic fan using a fake is doing his fellow supporters getting lawful entry

serves them right

When they are squeezing through turnstiles two at a time it's hard to manage.

They are utter pondlife.