Russia Invades Ukraine

Greenbank2

Dirty Deeds
27 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Apparently all lies. The only true expert is a dafty on jkb who has informed us all that Putin is a democrat and Russian economy is booming.

Now who do we believe?

The ignore function saves me from such nonsense. 

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Cade

• JFK-1

• redjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Libertarian
7 hours ago, Hansel said:

A country has been invaded and occupied for the last 2 years by a hostile, much larger, neighbour; turning the country into a battleground.

Seems like the ideal time for a Presidential election. Why hasn't this happened?

Mad Zelensky oot!

:rofl:

Are you talking about the US occupation of the oil producing region of Syria?

Libertarian

Boris Johnson came to Ukraine in 2022 and urged Zelensky to fight and not to sign any agreements with Russia.

Lindsey Graham just visited Ukraine and urged Ukraine to quickly pass the mobilization bill to send more men to war.

This is what happens when you become a pawn.

Jeffros Furios
13 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

Boris Johnson came to Ukraine in 2022 and urged Zelensky to fight and not to sign any agreements with Russia.

Lindsey Graham just visited Ukraine and urged Ukraine to quickly pass the mobilization bill to send more men to war.

400k dead and injured Russians...this is what happens when you invade other  countries .

And who gives a **** what Lindsay Graham has to say ..

2 years in and you're still a brainwashed fool .

At least you've not quoted McGregor or your good mate Scott Ritter .

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, Libertarian said:

Johnsons party and government prostituted themselves for years with their "Conservative  Friends of Russia", all bought and paid for by the Russians when times were good. BJ and the rest of them can get in the sea. 

Konrad von Carstein
9 hours ago, Libertarian said:

:cornette:

Dawnrazor
4 minutes ago, Sawdust Caesar said:

But I read on here that Russia is thriving 🤷

manaliveits105

I can certainly confirm that South Thailand is currently rammed with Russian holidaying families -feckin thousands  of them - you certainly wouldn't know they are at war 

Just the usual sullen guys and their sullen women with Daffy Duck lips - the plastic surgery economy there at least  must be booming 

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

I can certainly confirm that South Thailand is currently rammed with Russian holidaying families -feckin thousands  of them - you certainly wouldn't know they are at war 

Just the usual sullen guys and their sullen women with Daffy Duck lips - the plastic surgery economy there at least  must be booming 

I had my honeymoon in SE Asia.

Hotel was full of Russkis. Your description of them is spot on.

2 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Hope they never skipped the all inclusive line!

Jim_Duncan
33 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Hope they never skipped the all inclusive line!

Only scaffs go all-inclusive, Jeff. 

We were out in local restaurants and exploring local culture when we weren't at it like rabbits.

RustyRightPeg
3 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Cyprus was a hot bed for them last time I went too. 

Russia managed to hit a hydroelectric dam overnight, causing severe damage to the engine house and turbine hall of the power plant.

Dam itself is un-breached.

Funny how they can be precise with their missiles and bombs when they want to be, eh?

Just not when firing at major civilian population centres.....

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Russia managed to hit a hydroelectric dam overnight, causing severe damage to the engine house and turbine hall of the power plant.

Dam itself is un-breached.

Funny how they can be precise with their missiles and bombs when they want to be, eh?

Just not when firing at major civilian population centres.....

Maybe aiming for the dam itself,glad they never hit it, we've all seen the carnage with the last dam🤬🤬

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Maybe aiming for the dam itself,glad they never hit it, we've all seen the carnage with the last dam🤬🤬

Hitler hit that dam in 1941 killing 100,000 people.

Footballfirst

Terrorist attack in Moscow. No indication if Ukraine related.

There was a warning of such an attack a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by Footballfirst

Let the speculation begin!

Chechens?

Ukrainian special forces? (highly unlikely)
Wagner?
False flag to excuse a wider mobilisation and conscription?

Something else?

Class of 75
20 minutes ago, Cade said:

Let the speculation begin!

Chechens?

Ukrainian special forces? (highly unlikely)
Wagner?
False flag to excuse a wider mobilisation and conscription?

Something else?

Alot of comments online saying false flag. I really wouldn't put it past them.

Mikey1874

Never good to see innocent civilians just doing their thing being murdered. 

loveofthegame
6 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Putin and his FSB pals have history in killing ordinary Russians. 

They've been sending 100's of '000s of their own citizens to their deaths over a war they didn't need to fight for the last two years. They have no cares for anyone and that includes their own people.

Des Lynam
Just now, loveofthegame said:

They've been sending 100's of '000s of their own citizens to their deaths over a war they didn't need to fight for the last two years. They have no cares for anyone and that includes their own people.

In the prelude to an invasion of Chechnya there was several bombings of apartments in Russia. The police actually caught FSB officers trying to plant devices at an apartment block in Ryazan. 

Footballfirst
37 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

40 dead and 100 injured according to the latest reports.

Cranston
38 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Definitely. Worrying times indeed. Can't see this ending peacefully anytime soon. 

Mikey1874
27 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

40 dead and 100 injured according to the latest reports.

There are videos but not going to post them. 

Mikey1874
22 minutes ago, Cranston said:

Definitely. Worrying times indeed. Can't see this ending peacefully anytime soon. 

It's been generally okay in Russia last 10 years or so. Pretty safe.

Until we know who is responsible and their motives hard to explain or understand. 

I hope it's Russians. Though if it were they might try to cover that up, claim it's Ukrainians or something.

Libertarian
1 hour ago, Class of 75 said:

Alot of comments online saying false flag. I really wouldn't put it past them.

So the excuses begin. I don't know who has carried out this atrocity in Moscow but anyone with even the slightest knowledge of Ukrainian politics knows that Ukraine has a huge issue with thousands of extreme nationalists who worship Stepan Bandera who was an ally of Hitler and who was responsible for the murder of at least 100,000 Polish, Jewish and Russian civilians. These are the people who the West have made allies.

Cranston
20 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

It's been generally okay in Russia last 10 years or so. Pretty safe.

Until we know who is responsible and their motives hard to explain or understand. 

👍

Probably lots of things going on in the background, that we the public will never learn the truth of. The only thing I know for sure, is that the world is very unpredictable at the moment. 

Des Lynam
6 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

So the excuses begin. I don't know who has carried out this atrocity in Moscow but anyone with even the slightest knowledge of Ukrainian politics knows that Ukraine has a huge issue with thousands of extreme nationalists who worship Stepan Bandera who was an ally of Hitler and who was responsible for the murder of at least 100,000 Polish, Jewish and Russian civilians. These are the people who the West have made allies.

You ever checked your hero Stalin's kill count? 

Libertarian
Just now, Des Lynam said:

You ever checked your hero Stalin's kill count? 

Stalin was a Georgian psycopath who murdered plenty of Russians as well as those of other nations. The Russian government doesn't name boulevards after Stalin. The last time I was in Kiev I was genuinely shocked to discover that one of the main streets in the city had been renamed Bandera Boulevard. This is the equivalent of a main street in Berlin being renamed Hitler Strasse 

Cranston
15 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

The Polish are part of the West, and have been massively against Putin, and are in the process of ensuring strong resistance against him and his armies if they come anywhere near Poland. Do you honestly believe that Poland would side with Ukraine and remain part of the West if that was true? Genuine question, as you seem to know more than I do, but merely pointing out Poland's stance.

Cranston
7 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

Stalin was a Georgian psycopath who murdered plenty of Russians as well as those of other nations. The Russian government doesn't name boulevards after Stalin. The last time I was in Kiev I was genuinely shocked to discover that one of the main streets in the city had been renamed Bandera Boulevard. This is the equivalent of a main street in Berlin being renamed Hitler Strasse 

Hitler was Austrian. 

Libertarian
Just now, Cranston said:

Hitler was Austrian. 

And your point is?

Cranston
Just now, Libertarian said:

And your point is?

Same as you pointed out that Stalin was Georgian.

Libertarian
6 minutes ago, Cranston said:

The Polish are part of the West, and have been massively against Putin, and are in the process of ensuring strong resistance against him and his armies if they come anywhere near Poland. Do you honestly believe that Poland would side with Ukraine and remain part of the West if that was true? Genuine question, as you seem to know more than I do, but merely pointing out Poland's stance.

The only people who have suggested that the Russians will attack Poland are NATO. There is absolutely no evidence that Russia intends to attack Poland. We should realise that if, God forbid, the conflict in Ukraine spreads to the west and a conflict between NATO and Russia then we are all dead, you, me our children and everyone we love. The West really is playing a deadly game with its proxy war in Ukraine.

Des Lynam
10 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

When were you last in Kyiv? 

You do know that he's largely hated in Ukraine? The problem is a very small minority of...... hey nationalists champion him. 

How do you judge Putin? 

Dawnrazor
2 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

The only people who have suggested that the Russians will attack Poland are NATO. There is absolutely no evidence that Russia intends to attack Poland. We should realise that if, God forbid, the conflict in Ukraine spreads to the west and a conflict between NATO and Russia then we are all dead, you, me our children and everyone we love. The West really is playing a deadly game with its proxy war in Ukraine.

Do you know more than NATO? 

Des Lynam
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Do you know more than NATO? 

Of course he does Dawn he's a JKB expert. 

Cranston
6 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

And your point is?

Equivalency. You pointed to the fact that non Russian communist dictator Stalin murdered lots of Russian citizens.

I merely p

Just now, Libertarian said:

You don't have to tell me that there is a distinct possibility, that the Russians could set off nuclear ground zero. They threaten the West daily that they could wipe us off the earth, and we destroy them along with us. There is no proxy war in Ukraine. Putin invaded a sovereign country, and should understand there are consequences for doing so.

Dawnrazor
1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

Of course he does Dawn he's a JKB expert. 

Ah, aye, as always Des, you're correct, please excuse my momentarily lapse of common sense, I should obviously have remembered that JKB experts know more the the upper echelons of international organisations like NATO, please accept my humble apologies!

Libertarian
3 minutes ago, Cranston said:

Equivalency. You pointed to the fact that non Russian communist dictator Stalin murdered lots of Russian citizens.

I merely p

You don't have to tell me that there is a distinct possibility, that the Russians could set off nuclear ground zero. They threaten the West daily that they could wipe us off the earth, and we destroy them along with us. There is no proxy war in Ukraine. Putin invaded a sovereign country, and should understand there are consequences for doing so.

Good point. Tell the same to the Americans and British 

Cranston
2 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

Long time ago history doesn't legitimise Russia's invasion of Ukraine Libertarian. :Putin is killing and maiming ordinary citizens of Ukraine, how can you excuse that? The sooner Putin is stopped the better for everyone. He is on a rampage of killing and destruction.

Des Lynam
2 minutes ago, Cranston said:

I merely p

Oh there is definitely a proxy war going on in Ukraine. Putin is trying to recreate the halcyon days of the USSR and miscalculated badly his armed forces ability to take Kyiv in a swift manner. I'll agree the expansion of Nato hasn't been helpful but a lot of it's been necessary considering the instability of Russian recent history. 

Dawnrazor
8 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

What happened to you Libertarian, did you find your mail order Russian bride in a three-some with an American and British Soldier?

Libertarian
1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

In the prelude to an invasion of Chechnya there was several bombings of apartments in Russia. The police actually caught FSB officers trying to plant devices at an apartment block in Ryazan. 

You really have swallowed the BBC and establishment script book 

Jim_Duncan
4 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

You really have swallowed the BBC and establishment script book 

If the BBC and the 'establishment' are telling porkies, why do you believe the Russian narrative? Genuine question.