• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Cade

• JFK-1

• redjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kremlin instantly pointing the finger at Ukraine, because of course they are.

:silviodamn:

1 hour ago, westbow said:

Whit? 😂

BBC Scotland are a joke and certainly not trusted but, as I said, off topic

Ulysses
1 minute ago, Luckies1874 said:

You feel real. That's disgusting. 

115 innocent members of the public killed just going about their every day life. 

Not forgetting that Islamic State are no friends of ours.

Luckies1874
2 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Not forgetting that Islamic State are no friends of ours.

Indeed. Regardless of how people feel about the Russian regime and Putin and his cronies it's outrageous to celebrate the death of innocent people attending a concert for an evening of entertainment. 

Mikey1874

Well Putin says Ukraine are responsible.

Maybe they'll start bombing them. 

Luckies1874
9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Well Putin says Ukraine are responsible.

Maybe they'll start bombing them. 

Where has he said that? 

Mikey1874
9 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Where has he said that? 

Russian TV

Dennis Reynolds
16 hours ago, Libertarian said:

There is absolutely no evidence that Russia intends to attack Poland.

This you, aye?

On 16/02/2022 at 18:40, Libertarian said:

Russia is not going to invade Ukraine.

I'd maybe sit this one out.

Luckies1874
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Russian TV

How convenient. Any links? 

Western news is only reporting that he said the perpetrators were trying to flee towards the Ukraine nothing to suggest they were Ukrainians.

Mikey1874
3 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

How convenient. Any links? 

Western news is only reporting that he said the perpetrators were trying to flee towards the Ukraine nothing to suggest they were Ukrainians.

Putin and Russian security forces saying that the attackers were headed to Ukraine and Ukraine was supporting them.

Curiously they were headed to Russian positions on the front line so their satnav must have been 2 years out of date. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Luckies1874
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Putin and Russian security forces saying that the attackers were headed to Ukraine and Ukraine was supporting them.

Curiously they were headed to Russian positions on the front line so their satnav must have been 2 years out of date. 

So your first comment was simply click bait then?  Saying they were heading to the Ukraine is a long long way from saying Ukraine were "responsible" and indeed "supporting them". 

Mikey1874

So your first comment was simply click bait then?  Saying they were heading to the Ukraine is a long long way from saying Ukraine were "responsible" and indeed "supporting them". 

But it is saying Ukraine was responsible. Pretty clearly. 

Putin didn't mention ISIS at all in his speech.

Edited by Mikey1874

Luckies1874
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

But it is saying Ukraine was responsible. Pretty clearly. 

Putin didn't mention ISIS at all in his speech.

It is not in the least saying Ukraine was "responsible", indeed if you had listened to his speech (which you clearly didn't), you would know he actually said "these terrorists have no nationality"!  Suggesting they were moving towards the Ukrainian border after this despicable attack is a million miles from saying that they were "responsible" because if that was what he wanted to convey he simply would have said it. This is you wanting that to be the case, it's not based on any reality.

Ulysses

It's a bit of a way, but it's by no means a "long long" way.

Putin and Zakharova teed it up with clear references to Ukraine, and Putin's pal Andrei Kartapolov has added the obligatory "let's retaliate if it is them" line.  It really doesn't matter what's true and what's not, because the Russians don't deal in truth.  This is more about letting the propaganda machine draw lines from Islamic terrorism to Ukraine, to be enthusiastically lapped up by Russian punters as well as Western alt-right useful idiots.

You should look up Kartapolov, by the way.  One of the things he allegedly has on his CV is the downing of Malaysian Airlines flight MH17.

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

It is not in the least saying Ukraine was "responsible", indeed if you had listened to his speech (which you clearly didn't), you would know he actually said "these terrorists have no nationality"!  Suggesting they were moving towards the Ukrainian border after this despicable attack is a million miles from saying that they were "responsible" because if that was what he wanted to convey he simply would have said it. This is you wanting that to be the case, it's not based on any reality.

Well no basically. 

Time will tell but Russia isn't actually in a position to go after ISIS. Because they are 95% plus stuck in Ukraine. So Putin is reflecting his own weakness to show he is dealing with the terrorists by going after Ukraine more. 

You don't understand the Russian position or not been following the conflict in Ukraine. Russia has blamed Ukraine for everything that has affected it last 2 years. 

Ulysses

Well no basically. 

Time will tell but Russia isn't actually in a position to go after ISIS. Because they are 95% plus stuck in Ukraine. So Putin is reflecting his own weakness to show he is dealing with the terrorists by going after Ukraine more. 

You don't understand the Russian position or not been following the conflict in Ukraine. Russia has blamed Ukraine for everything that has affected it last 2 years. 

According to the BBC, Putin not only said that the attackers were heading for Ukraine, but also that Ukraine was preparing to receive them over the border.  That's a clear allegation of involvement. 

I read in one report this afternoon that the attackers were from Tajikistan, or else were carrying Tajik passports and papers.

Luckies1874

Well no basically. 

I'd imagine I'm one of the few on this board, who for personal reasons, has actually spent time in Russia over the last 2 years so I think you'd be surprised at what I do and don't know! I stay away from the thread for the most part as there is so much misinformation, misguided nonsense and extreme views spouted that it's largely pointless getting involved. You have actually allowed your pre conceived ideas to influence your view on this specific event, an atrocity in any country regardless of ones feelings about the country, and have immediately jumped to conclusions based on very little ie Russia has blamed Ukraine when as yet, at least, that is not what has happened at all. 

Luckies1874
4 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

According to the BBC, Putin not only said that the attackers were heading for Ukraine, but also that Ukraine was preparing to receive them over the border.  That's a clear allegation of involvement. 

I read in one report this afternoon that the attackers were from Tajikistan, or else were carrying Tajik passports and papers.

He didn't say 'Ukraine' were preparing to receive them he said people within Ukraine were helping facilitate their passage. Massive difference. 

Edited by Luckies1874

Mikey1874

In 2013 when the Boston marathon bombings were done by 2 Russian born Chechnyan brothers the Russian security service the FSB provided useful information to the US. 

In 2024 Russia wasn't interested in getting assistance from the US. Putin said it was meddling. 

That's not a safer world. 

Mikey1874

I'd imagine I'm one of the few on this board, who for personal reasons, has actually spent time in Russia over the last 2 years so I think you'd be surprised at what I do and don't know! I stay away from the thread for the most part as there is so much misinformation, misguided nonsense and extreme views spouted that it's largely pointless getting involved. You have actually allowed your pre conceived ideas to influence your view on this specific event, an atrocity in any country regardless of ones feelings about the country, and have immediately jumped to conclusions based on very little ie Russia has blamed Ukraine when as yet, at least, that is not what has happened at all. 

No. I've allowed the obvious way Russia has been operating to guide me. What you're influenced by is something else. 

Mikey1874
4 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

He didn't say 'Ukraine' were preparing to receive them he said people within Ukraine. Massive difference. 

No it isn't. The intention is clear. To justify whatever Putin wants to do in Ukraine. But you and I are in the same position. We will get to see what happens next. 

Luckies1874
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

No. I've allowed the obvious way Russia has been operating to guide me. What you're influenced by is something else. 

Sure you have. The truth is you want Putin to blame Ukraine as it give you something to occupy yourself with. To hell with what's happening to the ordinary people of both the Ukraine and Russia. 

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Sure you have. The truth is you want Putin to blame Ukraine as it give you something to occupy yourself with. To hell with what's happening to the ordinary people of both the Ukraine and Russia. 

Can you explain what I'm doing. What am I doing?

What are you doing. Supporting Russia?

Luckies1874
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

In 2013 when the Boston marathon bombings were done by 2 Russian born Chechnyan brothers the Russian security service the FSB provided useful information to the US. 

In 2024 Russia wasn't interested in getting assistance from the US. Putin said it was meddling. 

That's not a safer world. 

You honestly think what is said in public is what happens behind closed doors. 

:vrface:

12 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

He didn't say 'Ukraine' were preparing to receive them he said people within Ukraine were helping facilitate their passage. Massive difference. 

Well I suppose it gives him another excuse to justify his special military operation then.

Mikey1874
6 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

You honestly think what is said in public is what happens behind closed doors. 

:vrface:

So you believe Putin today but not last week?

Also Putin not concerned about ISIS 

Edited by Mikey1874

Luckies1874
12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Can you explain what I'm doing. What am I doing?

What are you doing. Supporting Russia?

You are quite clearly excited by the prospect of Putin blaming the Ukraine for the disgusting terror attack in Moscow. He hasn't done that, at yet at least, but that's what you want to happen to support your overall narrative. That is very obvious from your posts. 

I'm not supporting anything. But I'm a human being so I think any attack that sees 130+ innocent people murdered whilst attending a concert, should see the whole world unite against the perpetrators whether they are Islamic, Ukrainian, Russian or whatever. Just as I'm capable of having huge empathy for those losing their lives due to Putin's warmongering. It's clear you have no idea about the true impact to the normal people of either country.  

Edited by Luckies1874

Luckies1874
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

So you believe Putin today but not last week?

Also Putin not concerned about ISIS 

What are you on about. 

I have never said I believe Putin. Only that what you are trying to say he has said about Ukrainian involvement in the murder of 130 innocent people is deliberately misleading because it fits your personal agenda. 

Mikey1874
12 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

You are quite clearly excited by the prospect of Putin blaming the Ukraine for the disgusting terror attack in Moscow. He hasn't done that, at yet at least, but that's what you want to happen to support your overall narrative. That is very obvious form your posts. 

I'm not supporting anything. But I'm a human being so I think any attack that sees 130+ innocent people murdered whilst attending a concert, should see the whole world unite against the perpetrators whether they are Islamic, Ukrainian, Russian or whatever. Just as I'm capable of having huge empathy for those losing their lives due to Putin's warmongering. It's clear you have no idea about the true impact to the normal people of either country.  

How do you work out that I "have no idea of the true impact to the normal people of either country"?

What makes you say that? What evidence do you have?

What do you think of this sort of thing. And I have more if you want.

Edited by Mikey1874

Mikey1874

What are you on about. 

I have never said I believe Putin. Only that what you are trying to say he has said about Ukrainian involvement in the murder of 130 innocent people is deliberately misleading because it fits your personal agenda. 

Just stating the facts.

We will see what happens next. 

cuthy2k

2 grown adults arguing on an internet forum. That's enough internet today chaps. 

Luckies1874
50 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Just stating the facts.

We will see what happens next. 

Your are not stating any facts. Simply your opinion which may or may not be correct in any or some regards. 

Sad that you find this so latest atrocity so entertaining though. Anyway, you do you, I'll step back from the thread. 

Mikey1874
5 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Your are not stating any facts. Simply your opinion which may or may not be correct in any or some regards. 

Sad that you find this so latest atrocity so entertaining though. Anyway, you do you, I'll step back from the thread. 

How do I find it "entertaining". What are your reasons for saying that?

Meanwhile what's your thoughts on this?

Edited by Mikey1874

Mikey1874

Some of the questions Putin is facing. Except he's in total control. So isn't really.

Luckies1874
11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

How do I find it "entertaining". What are your reasons for saying that?

Meanwhile what's your thoughts on this?

I have no interest in discussing the overall situation on here which is why I have not involved myself on the thread. People often believe what they are told to believe. It is fairly obvious from my comments above that I condemn Putin and his warmongering. That said I think it's disgusting to see the lack of sympathy for normal Russian people which is why I responded to a diabolical post, since removed by the Mods. I think it's a shame that someone as clearly intelligent as you you can so easily throw fuel on the fire by implying things that aren't the case, at least yet, in this specific situation. From that it's obvious that you would like to see Putin go after Ukraine for this atrocity as it will feed into your narrative. 

As I said above though you do you, I respect your right to do that, but I'll step away from any further comment. 

Edited by Luckies1874

6 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

I have no interest in discussing the overall situation on here which is why I have not involved myself on the thread. People often believe what they are told to believe. It is fairly obvious from my comments above that I condemn Putin and his warmongering. That said I think it's disgusting to see the lack of sympathy for normal Russian people which is why I responded to a diabolical post, since removed by the Mods. I think it's a shame that someone as clearly intelligent as you you can so easily throw fuel on the fire by implying things that aren't the case, at least yet, in this specific situation. From that it's obvious that you would like to see Putin go after Ukraine for this atrocity as it will feed into your narrative. 

As I said above though you do you, I respect your right to do that, but I'll step away from any further comment. 

I can’t see anything wrong with anything you’ve said in the last page or so. It was a deplorable act and should be condemned by everyone. 
It won’t be however, which is desperate in the extreme.

westbow
4 hours ago, XB52 said:

BBC Scotland are a joke and certainly not trusted but, as I said, off topic

I’m glad you at least narrowed it down to BBC Scotland. They aren’t trusted by a section of nationalists, Rangers supporters and assorted right wing nut jobs. Which means they are doing something right. Certainly doesn’t mean Scotland though. But as you said, off topic.

indianajones

Its amazing how all these terrorists carry their passports on them isnt it? 

As per the Islamic State handbook or something??

As soon as passports are mentioned you can almost certainly call shenanigans. 

Ulysses
3 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

I didn't hear what he said, and I don't speak Russian.  But even if there's a loss in translation, there's no "massive difference".  The object, as always, is to dream up excuses and pretences for the Russian invasions of a neighbouring sovereign state.

Luckies1874
7 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

I didn't hear what he said, and I don't speak Russian.  But even if there's a loss in translation, there's no "massive difference".  The object, as always, is to dream up excuses and pretences for the Russian invasions of a neighbouring sovereign state.

Seems to me the object for some is to whitewash the fact 130+ innocent people have been murdered. 

Ulysses
33 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Seems to me the object for some is to whitewash the fact 130+ innocent people have been murdered. 

For some?  Who?

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Its amazing how all these terrorists carry their passports on them isnt it? 

As per the Islamic State handbook or something??

As soon as passports are mentioned you can almost certainly call shenanigans. 

Pretty unusual for an ISIS attack not to be martyrdom yet these guys legged it 

carrying passports 

indianajones
38 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Pretty unusual for an ISIS attack not to be martyrdom yet these guys legged it 

carrying passports 

Yep. Absolute nonsense. 

Apparently the FSB caught one of the guys that did the terror attack and cut his ear off, then made him eat it. The video was on Twitter, but I think has been removed. 

Putins given the guys that did that immunity :lol: 

This tweet hits the nail on the head - **** getting caught by the Russians after doing something like that. (Not the video I'm referring to above btw, I they just talk to him in this one...)

Jim_Duncan
6 minutes ago, OTT said:

Apparently the FSB caught one of the guys that did the terror attack and cut his ear off, then made him eat it. The video was on Twitter, but I think has been removed. 

This tweet hits the nail on the head - **** getting caught by the Russians after doing something like that. (Not the video I'm referring to above btw, I they just talk to him in this one...)

That’s actually one of Hibs’ new signings. 

He starts shaking when they tell him he’s backup to Hanlon. 

Edited by Jim_Duncan

Cranston
4 minutes ago, OTT said:

Wouldn't like to be him, that's fur sure. Pain and suffering all the way.

7 minutes ago, Cranston said:

Wouldn't like to be him, that's fur sure. Pain and suffering all the way.

Saw something that Russia have apparently brought back the death penalty. 

Sounds like they have 4/6 of them. 

Absolutely ****ing horrible. 

Cranston
6 minutes ago, OTT said:

Saw something that Russia have apparently brought back the death penalty. 

Sounds like they have 4/6 of them. 

Absolutely ****ing horrible. 

Think a quick death would be merciful for that murderous cretin. Hope the scum suffer terribly.