• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• merrymac

• Riccarton3

• colinmaroon

• GinRummy

He tried his best first half to play advantage when Halliday was fouled and there wasn't one on. Yet when we had 2 or 3 great advantages he called it back! As for 8 fouls Omeonga not getting booked or the various handball shouts....

Clown just wants to be centre of attention to the detriment of the game. 

Kidd’s Boots

If I’m correct he booked Delvin and Gordon the last time he graced us with his presence. Went card happy that day in the second half and was half expecting him to do the same today. Must have needed some doublers in his GFA Panini stickers book for swaps. Also first half in front of the main stand, gave a free kick and only counted 9 paces for the wall, which is equivalent of 8 for a full size man, lads in the lower sections gave him both barrels! 

Edited by Kidd’s Boots

46 minutes ago, Kidd’s Boots said:

If I’m correct he booked Delvin and Gordon the last time he graced us with his presence. Went card happy that day in the second half and was half expecting him to do the same today. Must have needed some doublers in his GFA Panini stickers book for swaps. Also first half in front of the main stand, gave a free kick and only counted 9 paces for the wall, which is equivalent of 8 for a full size man, lads in the lower sections gave him both barrels! 

Why did Gordon get booked today? 

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Why did Gordon get booked today? 

Think it was dissent, Gordon was pointing out where the foul was, which was no where near where we told to take the free kick.

Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

Think it was dissent, Gordon was pointing out where the foul was, which was no where near where we told to take the free kick.

Surely as the captain he’s allowed to do that?  Maybe he called him a ***** or something I suppose.

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Surely as the captain he’s allowed to do that?  Maybe he called him a ***** or something I suppose.

I think its just as much as a ref thinking dont tell me my job, heres a yellow card.

Proper horrendous and equally enjoyable at the same time.

I don't mind him because he's not in the slightest biased in any way shape or form.

He just total garbage, no idea how to manage a game, obviously blind and a referee that unites all supporters.

Total clown.

That wee **** absolutely loves himself. Running about in his wee small boys referee kit. Why is it that refs in this country have zero feel for the game. Just about all of them look like they would’ve been gimps at school and picked last for P.E.

Just after half time, Omeonga fully rugby tackled Beni when we had a quick break deep inside our own half. Omeonga did the roll about and pretend to be injured and avoided the booking.

He also committed about 5 or 6 more fouls in the 2nd half.

It's easy to imagine him practising yellow card in the mirror at home in his referee identikit pyjamas.

Tiny Wharton must be spinning in his grave.

50 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

It's easy to imagine him practising yellow card in the mirror at home in his referee identikit pyjamas.

Tiny Wharton must be spinning in his grave.

No doubt while fapping away like crazy

I think he’s probably the worst referee I’ve ever seen. Not bias just incapable. An utter clown who hasn’t got a clue. Car crash stuff. How on earth did he manage to become one ?

6 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I think he’s probably the worst referee I’ve ever seen. Not bias just incapable. An utter clown who hasn’t got a clue. Car crash stuff. How on earth did he manage to become one ?

He lives in Glasgow?:whistling:

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Funny handshake.

Ex member of the SaS
10 hours ago, Glottis said:

Found it strange when he pointed at Gordon to get back in goals.

Gordon can go wherever the **** he wants on that pitch.

Same at the penalties, every time he went to Craig and pointed to the line. Keepers know what they are meant to do at penalties

I saw that too, he stopped both goalies at the edge of the 18yd box on way to start penalties and waved his hands I guess telling them not to move off the line and then before every penalty he did the same - Pr1ck

Absolutely terrible refereeing performance yesterday. Contributed to a terrible game.

Referees should not be noticed, they're just there to uphold the laws of the game, yet this crop of clowns we have refereeing in this country only seem to want to get attention. 

Coin toss debacle revealing.

Usually winner chooses ends or first take but UNUSUALLY as Livi won 1st toss and chose to go first, and Hearts would then choose ends, the wee runt said no, we'll have another toss for ends.

If it looks like bias, smells like bias, it usually is bias.

He is possibly the worst of a very bad bunch.  Some of his decisions were shocking.  His booking of Craig Gordon reminded me of the clown that booked Gascoigne that time he was having a laugh with him.  

On 12/02/2022 at 22:58, Glottis said:

Found it strange when he pointed at Gordon to get back in goals.

Gordon can go wherever the **** he wants on that pitch.

As soon as he seen it was Gordon the card was out. Terrible decision, as you say he can go wherever he wants to. It felt like the yellow was because it was the GK and not for complaining about the ball being in the wrong place. Convinced he hates hearts. 

you know it's going to be a poor reffing display when the guy stops a quickly taken free kick because it was taken 5 yards from he offence. and we're talking free kicks in the middle of the park.

I also counted the 9 (thought it was 8 ) steps he took when marking out the distance between ball and their defenders.

as for the non penalty for their handball.......

56 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

He is possibly the worst of a very bad bunch.  Some of his decisions were shocking.  His booking of Craig Gordon reminded me of the clown that booked Gascoigne that time he was having a laugh with him.  

Gers man Walsh would never have booked Gazza.

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Usually winner chooses ends or first take but UNUSUALLY as Livi won 1st toss and chose to go first, and Hearts would then choose ends, the wee runt said no, we'll have another toss for ends.

I’m not sure if the rule has changed but when I did my badge (15 years ago) the referee decided which end the penalties would be taken in a shootout. Wasn’t in the least surprised that they were taken in front of the empty stand. 

45 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

you know it's going to be a poor reffing display when the guy stops a quickly taken free kick because it was taken 5 yards from he offence. and we're talking free kicks in the middle of the park.

I also counted the 9 (thought it was 8 ) steps he took when marking out the distance between ball and their defenders.

as for the non penalty for their handball.......

Which one? ...the obvious one or the really obvious one. 🤔

Honestly, not taking the just hopeless excuse!

Easter Road and Saturday are regular occurences.

It's interesting to note that when we were in the Championship and we got one of the lesser known refs, there was virtually none of this nonsense.

IMO, at least, I can see these officious little Hiltlers getting together and talking about Robbie's arguing with officials (justifiably on Robbie's part) and deciding that they would show him/Hearts a thing or two.

2 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Referee always chooses which end penalty kicks will be taken and is usually decided pre match. The winner of the toss takes the first kick 👍🏻

50 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Honestly, not taking the just hopeless excuse!

Easter Road and Saturday are regular occurences.

It's interesting to note that when we were in the Championship and we got one of the lesser known refs, there was virtually none of this nonsense.

IMO, at least, I can see these officious little Hiltlers getting together and talking about Robbie's arguing with officials (justifiably on Robbie's part) and deciding that they would show him/Hearts a thing or two.

I've said on another thread, it seems like they've actually been told NOT to give us any penalties. We got our fair share in the first half of the season but now.... it's just blatant. Motherwell, Hubz, Talbot and now Livi. WTF is going on!? It's costing us points.

I agree with regards to the Championship - I suppose their actions didn't impact on any potential uglies challenge, so we were given a fair(er) shout than normal... who knows.

Your last sentence reminds me of one of the 'Sacked In The Morning' podcasts, where Levein spoke about a referee whispering in his ear that he was 'getting **** all today!'... this was the week after he had come out and had a meltdown on Tv after a game!

1 hour ago, ShedBoy said:

Referee always chooses which end penalty kicks will be taken and is usually decided pre match. The winner of the toss takes the first kick 👍🏻

Not what happened!   Two coin tosses!

In fact, If he decided beforehand that if it went to penalties it would be at the virtually empty away end, that's bias!

34 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I've said on another thread, it seems like they've actually been told NOT to give us any penalties. We got our fair share in the first half of the season but now.... it's just blatant. Motherwell, Hubz, Talbot and now Livi. WTF is going on!? It's costing us points.

I agree with regards to the Championship - I suppose their actions didn't impact on any potential uglies challenge, so we were given a fair(er) shout than normal... who knows.

Your last sentence reminds me of one of the 'Sacked In The Morning' podcasts, where Levein spoke about a referee whispering in his ear that he was 'getting **** all today!'... this was the week after he had come out and had a meltdown on Tv after a game!

One word for that abuse of power:

Corruption!  (Definition - corruption, the making of decisions based on fear or favour.

Undeniable!

18Jambo_dave74

He's absolutely hopeless and very clearly loves himself. One of the worst, if not the worst, around at the moment. 

For me he is another ref that clearly ref's teams differently to the old firm. 

Walsh was in charge in our game v Rangers before the winter break and let McGregor away with timewasting for the vast majority of the match - remember the crowd cheering because he blew up and looked like he was finally going to book McGregor only to give him a supposed final warning. We then play St Johnstone some weeks later and when we are 2-0 up he makes a big show of waving his arm in the air and tapping his watch at Craig Gordon after the first instance of him taking his time. At the weekend, if McGregor or Hart came out to point to where a free kick should be taken does anyone believe that Walsh would have booked them? No chance. Let's not forget the fact that Gordon is our captain as well. 

He made a massive deal of speaking to Atkinson, I think after he denied Atkinson a free kick. Over the top gestures and arm waving all over the place. He either ignored or refused to book Livingston players for shirt tugs and professional fouls (Omeonga on Boyce in the centre circle was a stonewall booking) and had absolutely no concept of how to use the advantage rule. 

Just his basic refereeing of games is dreadful. That's before we even talk about the penalty claims at the weekend that he ignored - certainly the handball from Atkinson's cross looked a clear penalty. We can add that to the list of recent penalty's that we should have received. 

20 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

One word for that abuse of power:

Corruption!  (Definition - corruption, the making of decisions based on fear or favour.

Undeniable!

Totally... they're not even trying to hide it these days. When some of these decisions are that blatant/obvious, I'm not even sure what else VAR could offer.