• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• merrymac

• Riccarton3

• colinmaroon

• GinRummy

Has to build up his 'reliability' as an agent of the OF to reach the elite levels of Beaton, Collum and 'he's just a bit daft' Madden.

Edited by Riccarton3

Shocking performance, that penalty on the 55th minute was a disgrace and adding 1690 minutes of injury time so they could get the equaliser 😤 shambolic. 

2 minutes ago, Steak said:

Didn't think he'd get a Rangers game so soon after helping them beat Hibs at Ibrox

Hmm I think it works the other way.

7 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Penalty. 

Rangers

And two Hearts players sent off for questioning said penalty. 1-1 after 90 mins and next goal the winner as long as it’s to the blue team 

I wrote in the match day thread his penalty stats for his beloved Rangers. They are truly mind boggling.
If he is true to his usual corrupt form they will get one guaranteed and we will get Fek all except a red card. Nap

8 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Penalty. 

Rangers. 

Get money on it. I got 5/2 with Sky bet. We haven't conceded a penalty this season, so obviously rangers will get one.

It goes without saying, you are fighting a battle against 12 or 13 men when playing either of the uglies, I resign myself to it before even traveling to the game.

We will get fouls awarded to us deep in our own half to make it look like it’s even handed, honestly, you don’t need a crystal ball .

9 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Rangers will get an offside goal. These things need to even themselves up.

Did they not get that in the last league game at Tynie? Three of them IIRC? - Take your pick linesman. It must be a phantom penalty this time? or our best player to be sent off? Maybe a legitimate Hearts goal ruled out? AND, then the Sportscene highlights will not show it from a relevant angle and the pundits will be warned that disagreeing with the ref decision will see them NOT get invited back. 

What I hate about playing the OF so frequently is that the Referees play too active a role on the game. Rather than impartial implementers of the rules too often do they make game changing decisions which favour 2 clubs all of the time.

Basically going into this wondering how are we going to be cheated this time? 

2 hours ago, jamboozy said:

It goes without saying, you are fighting a battle against 12 or 13 men when playing either of the uglies, I resign myself to it before even traveling to the game.

We will get fouls awarded to us deep in our own half to make it look like it’s even handed, honestly, you don’t need a crystal ball .

14. The game's a sham. So many ***** invested in it.

Mon Hearts. Keep paying tax and fighting the good fight

It still amazes me that the OF think refs are against them. I see us getting a few soft bookings but them getting off with continuously fouling with no cards. 

He is a ***** no other word for him. Garrucio and Djoum was Walsh , since then I can’t think of a single game hes been decent in for us. He is a shockingly bad and completely useless referee…

Seymour M Hersh
47 minutes ago, jackal said:

It still amazes me that the OF think refs are against them. I see us getting a few soft bookings but them getting off with continuously fouling with no cards. 

If they don't get absolutely every decision their way then in their mutant eyes the ref is against them and a cheat (orange b or tim b, take your pick). It's the total sense of entitlement they all have. 

23 hours ago, Steak said:

Didn't think he'd get a Rangers game so soon after helping them beat Hibs at Ibrox

He's refereed more Rangers games than any other team, 24 in all...Gers fans are chuffed to bits..

best in the land

Stopped going to games against the old firm a long time ago but decided to go this time. 

This is why i stopped. 

Start the game handicapped every time 

The ref should just tell teams if they are going to get anything out the game before they play. Instead of wasting everyone's time.

Maroon Sailor
2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Cheating *******. 

Why people don't want VAR is beyond me. It HAS to happen. 

It's not a case of not wanting it, it's a case of how it will be implemented in Scotland.

We know who VAR will benefit the most.

Scottish football will never improve when the governing body and referees are clearly biased towards the ugly sisters!

I doubt VAR will change anything unless we get foreign referees!

8 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Cheating *******. 

Why people don't want VAR is beyond me. It HAS to happen. 

It's the same people who will be in the wee OF  hut looking at and making the decisions for the VAR

Bazzas right boot

I don't think wa biased Tbh. 

Just shite. 

10 cards in that game us ridiculous. 

Absolute imposter of a ref. 

N Lincs Jambo
7 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Reffed 3 Rangers games this season and sent off an opposition player in all 3

Not sure if Ginelly’s first booking was merited but knowing he was on a booking he should never have got involved. There was only ever going to  be one outcome irrespective of who the ref was, sadly.

Can't blame him for our faults today and lack of clinical cutting edge. Think he was OK today and got most decisions about right including that idiot Ginelis second yellow, total idiot getting involved whilst on a yellow. 

2 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Not sure if Ginelly’s first booking was merited but knowing he was on a booking he should never have got involved. There was only ever going to  be one outcome irrespective of who the ref was, sadly.

You can't be in the referees face like he was. Clear booking.