• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• Shanks said no

• yvonnejambo

• milky_26

2 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Can you remove my name Uly, got too much happening on a personnel level this year.

Good luck to those who do take part.

I hope all is well with you, FB?

45 players have signed up for the game.  They are:

Alex
Alex Kintner
AlphonseCapone
Angry Haggis
Arthur Morgan
Bigsmak
Boof
brownkg
Carl Fredrickson
cookieboy
Dagger Is Back
Disco Dave
Dunks
Gambo
hughesie27
I P Knightley
iantjambo
jamtartan74
Japan Jambo
John Findlay
Kalamazoo Jambo
kila
King prawn
Lemongrab
luckyBatistuta
Marvin
milky_26
Morgan
Peakybunnet
RobboM
Rogue Daddy
Rudi Skacel
sadj
Sarah O
Shapes
Sooperstar
Stuart McNeill
Swanny17
Tams bird
The Frenchman Returns
thehibsareintheirbeds
tian447
Vlad Magic
William H. Bonney
yvonnejambo

Can you all keep an eye on your PM inboxes?  You'll be getting your directions for the next step in the game in the next 24 hours or so.

Ho Ho, time to fill that sack, Ho.  :smiliz19:

9 hours ago, Morgan said:

Stop being so sympathetic towards @FinnBarr Saunders will you?

:wink:

Don't worry, we in 'The Syndicate' will be changing our names to show Finnbarr he is in our thoughts. I was thinking of FannBar Saunders, with the other syndicate members choosing similar names.  See how the spreadsheeter/wall charters like dem apples.

Doctor FinnBarr
11 hours ago, Morgan said:

I hope all is well with you, FB?

Just too much happening for me to dedicate a few hours each day playing and pulling whats left of my hair out.

I've got no idea what's going on... I'm a Secret Santa virgin 😳... is there a monetary value on the 'prezzie', can it be anything?

Think I may be out my depth! Any help appreciated....

4 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I've got no idea what's going on... I'm a Secret Santa virgin 😳... is there a monetary value on the 'prezzie', can it be anything?

It's only the second time I've played, though I've watched a few unfold.  It can be absolutely anything of any (or no) value. Unless it's for me when it should be worth over £1000.

7 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Go online and choose anything if ur choice from the cheapest to the list expensive item u can find, take a picture and send it to uly, simple 👍🏻

Just now, jamtartan74 said:

Go online and choose anything if ur choice from the cheapest to the most expensive item u can find, take a picture and send it to uly, simple 👍🏻

Just now, Lemongrab said:

It's only the second time I've played, though I've watched a few unfold.  It can be absolutely anything of any (or no) value. Unless it's for me when it should be worth over £1000.

Cheers mate 👍 what dress size are you? 😜

1 minute ago, jamtartan74 said:

Go online and choose anything if ur choice from the cheapest to the list expensive item u can find, take a picture and send it to uly, simple 👍🏻

Thanks mate! 👍

13 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Cheers mate 👍 what dress size are you? 😜

I should be just able to squeeze into a size 28. 🤣

No doubt, whoever's got me will be looking at dresses now.

1 hour ago, Lemongrab said:

😂😂

Carl Fredrickson
1 hour ago, Lemongrab said:

Or not.....

My extremely tasteful and thoughtful gift has been purchased, wrapped and sent.

Ho Ho FTH and Ho.  🤶🏻

My extremely tasteless and thoughtless gift has been shoplifted, left in its cardboard box and ****ed over the fence.

Humbug .... but FTH as a given 🎅

39 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

I found mine in a neighbours bin.  Managed to get the tattie peeling off, and most of the cat litter.

Most? 

MOST?!?  ARE YOU BLIND?!?

Some right ****ing mingers on this board.  :th_Rage2:

Ho Ho feckin' Ho.  :smiliz19:

It just doesn't feel like Christmas until Uly does this game... ho ho ho

Anyone struggling to get anything for me, I had a Baby 2 weeks ago - so Boots vouchers or anything is greatly appreciated ... (yes I know its not real) ... (yes, i just wanted to share I have a beautiful daughter who luckily got her mums looks and not mine! ) 

8 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

Anyone struggling to get anything for me, I had a Baby 2 weeks ago - so Boots vouchers or anything is greatly appreciated ... (yes I know its not real) ... (yes, i just wanted to share I have a beautiful daughter who luckily got her mums looks and not mine! ) 

Congratulations!

Carl Fredrickson
28 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

Congratulations. I have a boy and a girl. At least with my son it is only one dick I have to worry about...:peepwall:

3 hours ago, Bigsmak said:

Great stuff!

Congratulations 👏

luckyBatistuta
5 hours ago, Bigsmak said:

Congratulations buddy, it’s the hardest time in your life but also definitely the best. Don’t spend your time saying I can’t wait until they can do this and they can do that. It’ll all come in time, just enjoy every moment, it goes by way too fast☹️ You’ll have a right good laugh in years to come looking back at pictures of yourself right now, you will look absolutely knackered in all of them🤣

Have a wonderful first Christmas with your beautiful little baby daughter🥰

6 hours ago, Bigsmak said:

Superb news mate. Congratulations to you and Mrs Bigsmak. I take it this is baby number one?

Thanks for all the kind wishes fellow JKB patrons.. I've been on here since the start and back further than that to the Always the Bridesmaid days from the mid 90s when I joined.  Always love being part of this community!  

9 hours ago, Bigsmak said:

Congratulations to all of you!  :toasting:

The first 25 years are the hardest.  :runaway:

Ho Ho, joys of parenthood, Ho.  :smiliz19:

Heartiest congrats to y'all.

31 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

Thanks for all the kind wishes fellow JKB patrons.. I've been on here since the start and back further than that to the Always the Bridesmaid days from the mid 90s when I joined.  Always love being part of this community!  

Being a new parent will also be a great excuse when you inevitably get booted out of the game before the winter Solstice.  ::troll::

:santa:

you can now buy toys you want and claim they are for the baby when they are older

Hmmmm, Santa's sack is getting quite voluminous and heavy.  :santa:

But not quite as heavy as it could be, IYKWIM.  :santa2:

Ho Ho, shift yer arses, Ho.  :smiliz19:

14 hours ago, Bigsmak said:

Many congratulations mate. Won't be long before you have milk spew down your back and shite under your finger nails. These are the good times.

Ho Ho Ho Daddy :smiliz64:

On 16/12/2021 at 10:09, Rogue Daddy said:

I gave someone a parking ticket a few years ago which was meant to be a bit of humour albeit misplaced. Can't remember who though 🤷‍♂️

44 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I gave someone a parking ticket a few years ago which was meant to be a bit of humour albeit misplaced. Can't remember who though 🤷‍♂️

😂😂😂

34 minutes ago, brownkg said:

Did you not save your spreadsheets?:cornette_dog::vrface:

Yes - But didn't put the present down.. I've already forgotten what I 'bought' this year! 

1 hour ago, brownkg said:

Did you not save your spreadsheets?:cornette_dog::vrface:

😳 spread-what now?…. don’t think I’m going to win this. Is there even a winner?