• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• Shanks said no

• yvonnejambo

• milky_26

Cheers.  :toasting:

JKB's annual Christmas festival of shared empathy, kindness and good cheer(s) is being prepared again (with cash prizes once again, thanks to the JKB management people).  We're just checking first to see who might be interested.  So if you're a subscribed member and you fancy playing, please post here.

Ho Ho, and again, Ho.  :smiliz19:

Edited by Ulysses

2 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Are letter bombs allowed and can we pick the recipient of our "gift"?

That opens up a whole can of worms now, doesn’t it?

Doctor FinnBarr
18 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Special Branch might want a word.

luckyBatistuta

You mean I might lose my santa hat…This is my Santa hat .  There are many like it, but this one is mine.  It is my life.  I must cherish it as I must cherish my life.  Without me my hat is useless.  Without my hat, I am useless.

I’m in :smiliz46:

11 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

I've never been in it before I think ? What do we need to do ? 

All will be revealed. As long as you're a paid member you've done enough for now.

Once entries close, Ulysses will send you a PM telling you the person you need to get a gift for. But DO NOT go and buy a gift! All you need to do is send a picture of whatever you think the recipient would like. Or any old random shite. I'll see if I can dig up and old thread to give you an idea. I'm sure 'presents' have ranged from a castle to a bog roll :lol: 

Once all the presents are in, Ulysses will make up THE VIDEO and then the guessing gets under way. There will be rules posted about the guessing. Some folk lurk in the early stages to try and avoid detection but they'll deservedly get picked on as we get to the finale.

Essentially, you send a JPG to Ulysses and wait until the guessing starts. After that it's up to you how much effort you want to put into it.

46 minutes ago, Herbert said:

That's JKB Secret Satan you're thinking of.  I run that at a different time of year.  :smiliz19:

Shanks said no
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

All will be revealed. As long as you're a paid member you've done enough for now.

Once entries close, Ulysses will send you a PM telling you the person you need to get a gift for. But DO NOT go and buy a gift! All you need to do is send a picture of whatever you think the recipient would like. Or any old random shite. I'll see if I can dig up and old thread to give you an idea. I'm sure 'presents' have ranged from a castle to a bog roll :lol: 

Once all the presents are in, Ulysses will make up THE VIDEO and then the guessing gets under way. There will be rules posted about the guessing. Some folk lurk in the early stages to try and avoid detection but they'll deservedly get picked on as we get to the finale.

Essentially, you send a JPG to Ulysses and wait until the guessing starts. After that it's up to you how much effort you want to put into it.

@Boof great summary but you forgot spreadsheets

1 hour ago, cookieboy said:

I've never been in it before I think ? What do we need to do ? 

Its great fun , spec toward the end its carnage. 

Uly will keep you right , basics are we all do a secret santa (guided by Uly) then try to out every secret santa before we get outed in order to win the right to be jkb god for a year….

Edit: I see Boof covered it way better than i did. 

Edited by sadj

1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

It's not the size of your ho-ho-ho that counts, Boof. :santa:

4 minutes ago, Boof said:

JKB Klaxon 2021.jpg

51 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

@Boof great summary but you forgot spreadsheets

🤣🤣

:wallbash: just getting limbered up for the event considering changing my userid to move away from the start of the alphabet

I P Knightley
14 hours ago, Boof said:

That's the spirit.

Please add my name to the list, @Ulysses. I will enjoy the intellectual stimulation once again.

rv3h5Ws.jpg

(One of the top image search finds when you google "any old random shite".)