*** JKB Secret Santa 2021 ***

Ulysses

23 hours ago, Ulysses said:

There is also a draw for a consolation prize of £50, and the plan is to run that during Christmas Eve.  I'll post more about it later, but in summary everyone except the main prize winner will get a ticket in the draw, with some bonus tickets for players who were particularly successful at outing Secret Santas (and maybe for those who were merely enthusiastic in their efforts).

Ho Ho, et encore, Ho. :smiliz19:

Unfortunately my Christmas Eve went astray, and I didn't get the chance to run the draw.  I won't run it on Christmas Day either, but it will be run on the 26th.  :santa:

Ho Ho, and *ahem* Ho :smiliz19:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• Shanks said no

• yvonnejambo

• milky_26

1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

Unfortunately my Christmas Eve went astray, and I didn't get the chance to run the draw.  I won't run it on Christmas Day either, but it will be run on the 26th.  :santa:

You been on that Lurgan Champagne again 😝🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

8 hours ago, Ulysses said:

If you need help with a *draw ping me a line. 

As apparently I can’t win second prize. 

:kirk:

15 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Takes you that long to sober up from the bath of Guinness and to stop farting?

8 hours ago, John Findlay said:

FinnBarr Saunders knows the score.  :laugh: :santa:

Edited by Ulysses

17 hours ago, John Findlay said:

If we have to wait on uly to stop farting we will end up reconvening next December

Doctor FinnBarr
16 hours ago, Ulysses said:

FinnBarr Saunders knows the score.  :laugh: :santa:

Oh, I'm available tonight if you need a random number picked, then at least I can say I took part this year.

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Here if permitted

Thanks for this.  Because everyone who posts in the thread is in the game, I'm going to need a volunteer who, like yourself, is in with a shout for the prize.  But because Angry Haggis can't win the consolation prize, I'm going to get him to make the running.  :santa:

I've assigned everyone in the draw a code.  I'm going to send Boof a list of players and codes, then ask Angry Haggis to pick a code.  Boof should then be able to independently verify the winner.  I'll also copy the list of codes to one of the admin team to keep it all above board.

Everyone gets at least one ticket in the draw, apart from the main prize winner, Angry Haggis.  Also, people with successful guesses get extra tickets, subject to a maximum of three.  The last 10 players outed in the game also get a bonus ticket, and finally there are 2 bonus tickets for the first player to successfully out a Secret Santa (Marvin detected iantjambo).  So all in all there will be 91 tickets in the draw.

:santa:

10 minutes ago, Angry Haggis said:

Yep. 

Hi again - loving the Santa hat!  :smiliz19:

There are 91 tickets in the draw.  Instead of using numbers, I've assigned each of the 91 tickets a date code in the first quarter of the year.  So, I'm asking you to pick any date you like in the months of January, February or March.  Just one date, and then Boof should be able to confirm the name that matches the date code.

All yours, @Angry Haggis

So there we have it.

The winner of the £50 consolation prize is Alex Kintner.

The JKB Secret Santa 2021 winner is:

Angry Haggis

Congratulations to both of them.  Thanks very much to the JKB management team for supporting the game by making the prize fund available.  Thanks a million to everyone who took part - all of you who put your names down and found Secret Santa pressies, and especially all of you who were active in making guesses and hunting down Secret Santas.  I hope you enjoyed taking part in the game as much as I enjoyed organising it.  :santa:

Ho Ho feckin' Ho.  :smiliz19:

9 hours ago, Ulysses said:

So there we have it.

The winner of the £50 consolation prize is Alex Kintner.

The JKB Secret Santa 2021 winner is:

Angry Haggis

Congratulations to both of them.  Thanks very much to the JKB management team for supporting the game by making the prize fund available.  Thanks a million to everyone who took part - all of you who put your names down and found Secret Santa pressies, and especially all of you who were active in making guesses and hunting down Secret Santas.  I hope you enjoyed taking part in the game as much as I enjoyed organising it.  :santa:

Ho Ho feckin' Ho.  :smiliz19:

Top work Uly. Thanks for organising